PDA

View Full Version : Dream Pal topic

Knight of Time
4th March 2012, 12:34 PM
Hi guys,

I'm quite surprised there wasn't a topic on Dream Pals until now, but anyway, how many of you guys have at least one Dream Pal?

I got my first Dream Pal earlier today, none other than Lady Vulpix.

Also, on a side note, has anyone here helped other people with their garden (whether the other person was a Dream Pal or not) or done store shelf swaps?

I watered a couple of gardens earlier, and did a couple of berry swaps (including one with Lady Vulpix), so all in all, it just makes exploring the Dream World a little more fun.

Lastly, here's something that'll come in handy for making Dream Pals, namely this Dream Pal FAQ (http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/how-make-dream-pals-2-a-109976/), it'll show you how to get your user ID and your world ID (if you have both games, your world ID will be the same for both), for example, here's mine:

User ID: 2118812 (Black), 2119485 (White)
World ID: 4

Lady Vulpix
4th March 2012, 12:50 PM
You're my first Dream Pal too, Kyle. And I have swapped berries with other people (I got a Persim berry, which is what I wanted to plant the most, but I'll have to wait until at least tomorrow before I can plant it). I haven't been able to water anyone's plants yet. Except my own, of course.

My details, for anyone who wants to become my Dream Pal:
Member ID: 10130678
Member Savedata ID: 2366492
World ID: 4

Blademaster
4th March 2012, 03:44 PM
I've... never heard of this aspect of the games.

DarkestLight
4th March 2012, 04:03 PM
Say what?

Yes you have. Global Link. Dreaming Pokemon. Hidden Abilities?Its all part of that.

Rossymore
5th March 2012, 07:55 AM
I only go on there to nab the stuff, import it to my game and leave. I love the Zoroark C-Gear skin. It makes it look so much better, though I rarely use it. I suppose I'm only really getting the new Pokes for the hell of it. What am I going to do with a Hydration Smoochum?

Lady Vulpix
5th March 2012, 07:37 PM
Trade it to me for a female Reckless Rhyhorn? ;)

I don't have much use for those Pokemon either, but you get some good berries, and I've already found a Calcium and a Metal Coat. Oh, and you can trade items too.