PDA

View Full Version : Zekrom/Reshiram Wifi Event!

ChobiChibi
9th March 2012, 06:20 PM
Nintendo are giving away Zekrom and Reshiram starting today, the 10th of March 2012!

You will receive the legendary opposite to the one on the cover of your game. You will also get new content in the Global Link, and a wallpaper for your CGear.

The event ends on the 8th of April.

Linky. (http://www.ugo.com/games/nintendo-giving-away-free-legendary-reshiram-and-zekrom)

Happy downloading :D

DarkestLight
9th March 2012, 06:27 PM
-.-.....I hate my frickin game.

ChobiChibi
10th March 2012, 04:40 AM
I got my Reshiram :D It is level 100 and knows Blue Flare. I do wanna know what happens when you use Reshi and Zekky together >>

DarkestLight
10th March 2012, 09:52 AM
>.> Wait...Blue flare? Uh does it naturally learn that move? This until April 10th? Man, Great time for my game to go out on the fritz >.> I want one :(

Lady Vulpix
10th March 2012, 10:00 AM
I got Zekrom with Bolt Strike. Don't worry, DL. If you can get your game to work and can send me an Eevee, I can trade you my Zekrom for it.

Rossymore
10th March 2012, 10:11 AM
Well got them both, now I just have to wait for the Dream World to let me back in so I can nab those C-Gear skins. They look dandy.

nsmbwii
21st March 2012, 09:09 AM
Downloaded the free Reshiram to my White version. Saved it until I got 8 Badges. I didn't have the patience to train my actual team for the rest of the Main Storyline as I wanted to start EV trainin, so I pulled it out of the box.

The heads of the Elite 4 and N rolled.