PDA

View Full Version : TPM Episode Guide writers needed!(Read)

Zak
16th October 2002, 08:16 PM
Well, as you all know, TPM has been down for about a year. Around then, I'm pretty sure the last episode done was somewhere in the 170s.... The first one we're missing is "Mountain Time", along with "Ariados Amigos", and "Wings N' Things". Other than those three, we're missing "The Apple Corp", and everything after it. That's a while back, about 1/3 of the way into JLC. Therefore, we're missing about 40 or something episodes.
I have voulenteered to write most of them, but the thing is, I dont have them on tape, so I'm gonna have to either download them, or have them sent to me, which takes a while, so it would take about half a year to do all of these by myself (thankfully I have a lot of the avis:) ). Therefore, I am gonna need some accompaniment, a few other people who wouldn't mind writing episode guides, so we can get this gap filled ASAP.
If you are willing to write an episode guide, voulenteer in THIS thread. After you write it, you may either:

1. Post it in this thread, along with the title.

2. Email it to me at harrypotter147@yahoo.com

3. Or to Kevin at Kev2me@yahoo.com

Thanks, hope this works well.

~Zak

RedStarWarrior
16th October 2002, 08:25 PM
If you could send me some episodes I could definately write some guides....the problem for me is getting the episodes.

Email: themillenium_man@hotmail.com

homeofmew
16th October 2002, 08:31 PM
i have the red gyrados epi. I also wrote this for Pojo.com but TPM can use it to, I don't mind at all.
---------------------------
Episode # 233 - Rage of The Red Gyrados

--------------------------

Last epsiode Tatsumi had just caught the shiny Gyarados and, contacted his boss. The Gyarados was taken to Shiranui's Lab and had been under research it Shirnaui decides he wants to make money off it. While this is happening Lance sees Jenny and explains to her whats happening. Jenny gets mad, and now she wants to catch them immediately.

Ash and co are still trapped and TR won't let them go, Pikachu tries to thunderbolt them but, fails. So Ash has a battle, and whoever wins gets the advantage, Ash and Co get out and Cyndaquil uses Smokescreen and they get away. They get away, but TR chases them. Jessie orders a wrap attack, and then a sound of a laser is heard. Then a man is shown with a Dragonite and Dragonite blasts TR away with a twister attack. They also destroy the Thunder Wave machine with Hyper Beam, and tells a grunt that the kids went back to town. They make an escape after words. Shiranui gets in a helicopter and waits. Tatsumi, who he is waiting for is at the harbour at Mahogany town. They get the red Gyarados and lock it away because it was roaring. TR radios the building that is was destroyed and overheard something about Lance, Tatsumi also tried to contact TR about Lance, but they got cut off.

The red Gyarados hears a building explodes, wakes up, and falls out of the helicoper into a river. It starts using water gun, destoying everything. Trying to convince the Garados they were not there enemies, Ash got water gunned after Lances car was attacked by the Gyarados. Tatasumi then comes back, and then Lances uses his Dragonite to stop the Gyarados, but the Gyarados was confused, Tatasumi uses two ferow, and they use mirror moves, and they both use hyper beam.

They capture Gyarados (TR) and Ash usues Bayleaf to cut the net. Ash tells TR to stop after they tried to fire a claw at it, and then Gyarados relizes his real friends, and blasts off TR. TR then comes back again, gets Gyardos, Ash jumps on, and he manages to set it free. Pikachu uses Thunderbolt and TR blasts off. Tatasumi comes back, and Red Gyarados is now Hyper Beaming Houses. Jenny finally comes back to arrest Tatsumi. Then a Dewgong comes and counters Gyarados Beams with ice beam. Lances uses Hyper beam and catches the Gyarados, and Lance flys away on his Dragonite.

Who's That Pokemon?: Dragonite

BY homeofmew

Zak
16th October 2002, 08:35 PM
Thanks Tina, although we should get done with season 4 first, before going to episodes that havent even aired yet.
Oh well, thanks anyway....

Last Exile
16th October 2002, 09:29 PM
I'll be able to after my thesis is done. Say around November 15. I have all 210 episodes on tape, so I can do eppy guides of them once my thesis is in.

Latios25
16th October 2002, 10:48 PM
I dont mind writing and episodes for you guys but i dont have any information on any of the episodes so if i get some from yall ill do it, post another thread replying to what we said thank you

Blue Hiker
19th October 2002, 12:00 AM
I have a couple of questions.

1) Can we submit summaries we've already written for other sites?
2) How long should they be?

Cferra
21st October 2002, 10:28 PM
I'm doing the ledian ep tomorrow! I'd have done it sooner but I have time tomorrow to make the episode guide. I just need to rewatch the ep you gave me and make some mental notes,. Maybe even type the guide as I watch. How long should they be Zak? Also, if you have Ariados Amigos, give me that and I'll do the guide.

Just happy to help. Remember, I call Ariados Amigos and Moutain Time. Maybe Wings N Things too. Gotta love bug pokemon!

L_X

Edit: We can't submit guides from other sites. That's what's known as...STEALING!

Zak
22nd October 2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Ledian_X
I'm doing the ledian ep tomorrow! I'd have done it sooner but I have time tomorrow to make the episode guide. I just need to rewatch the ep you gave me and make some mental notes,. Maybe even type the guide as I watch. How long should they be Zak? Also, if you have Ariados Amigos, give me that and I'll do the guide.

Just happy to help. Remember, I call Ariados Amigos and Moutain Time. Maybe Wings N Things too. Gotta love bug pokemon!

L_X

Edit: We can't submit guides from other sites. That's what's known as...STEALING!

Great. BTW, he asked if he is allowed to submit guides HE has written for other sites. I dont see why not...

~Zak

pknewmaster
23rd October 2002, 11:38 AM
hi i got the bells toll for ho-oh eposide guide do you need it let me know i can email you it if you need it

Cferra
23rd October 2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Zak
Great. BTW, he asked if he is allowed to submit guides HE has written for other sites. I dont see why not...

~Zak

Sorry..didn't read it right. my bad. Guess it's cool.

L_X

No harm done

Mew2Too
23rd October 2002, 07:20 PM
Sorry about earlier. I was a little stressed out- bad day. (In fact, I'm exhausted now. A lot to do at work, you see.) What I meant to say is I'd like to submit a sample work for an episode that you don't have already. (I don't remember which episodes came after Apple Corps and Ariados Amigos.) So, if you could tell me one you really need, I could do a sample of it. (My tapes are pretty well organized so it's easy to find eps.)

Oh, and I'm deleting my other post. (It sucked.)

hamudi
13th November 2002, 04:36 AM
If you want to downaload the episode mail me at syed_music@htomail.com i have most of the new episode showing all in english!!!!!!!!!!

pokefreak04
6th December 2002, 06:29 PM
Hey Zak do you need the Lugia Saga? I can also write the new eppies every Saturday, or at least try!! Email me at
triforce17_2004@yahoo.com

HeWiE
7th December 2002, 12:06 AM
If you want someone who has immense talent for episode synopsis, you could ask Tim from Pokemopolis, he's probably got the episodes you want. He's an excellent writer (though somewhat irreverant), and would do an excellent job. The site addy is http://run.to/pokemopolis, and just email him from there.

Kevin
22nd December 2002, 11:58 AM
I think it's about time we started working on this a bit more. We seem to have mostly just Ruby/Sapphire updates on the site and I want to kinda even it out a bit.

IMPERIAL DRAGON
30th December 2002, 11:34 AM
Im semi experianced with writing spoilers so im willing to lend a hand,i did 2 spoilers for pojo last march ["The Light Fantastic" and "Ring Masters"]i cant find em'there anymore though:(

Kevin
1st January 2003, 11:17 PM
Here's a list of what we were missing before Zak sent his batch of guides. Stuff that's striked out is what we have now.

4-15 Mountain Time
4-19 Ariados Amigos
4-20 Wings 'N' Things
4-22 The Apple Corp
4-23 Howl Of The Houndoom
4-24 A Ghost Of A Chance
4-25 From Ghost to Ghost
4-26 Trouble's Brewing_
4-27 All That Glitters
4-28 The Light Fantastic
4-29 UnBEARable
4-30 Moving Pictures
4-31 Spring Fever
4-32 Freeze Frame
4-33 The Stolen Stones
4-34 The Dunsparce Deception_
4-35 The Wayward Wobbuffet
4-36 Sick Daze
4-37 The Ring Masters
4-38 The Poké-Spokes Person
4-39 Control Freak
4-40 The Art Of Pokémon_
4-41 The Heartbreak of Brock_
4-42 Current Events_
4-43 Turning Over a New Bayleef
4-44 Doin' What Comes Natu-rally!
4-45 The Big Balloon Blow-Up_
4-46 The Screen Actor's Guilt
4-47 Right on, Rhydon!
4-48 The Kecleon Caper!
4-49 The Joy of Water Pokemon
4-50 Got Miltank!_
4-51 Fight for the Light
4-52 Machoke, Machoke Man
5-01 Around the Whirlpool
5-02 Fly Me To The Moon_
5-03 Takin’ It On The Chinchou!
5-04 The Corsola Caper
5-05 Mantine Overboard!
5-06 Octillery The Outcast!
5-07 Dueling Heroes
5-08 The Perfect Match
5-09 Plant It Now...Diglett Later_
5-10 Hi Ho Silver...Away!
5-11 The Mystery is History!
5-12 A Parent Trapped!
5-13 A Promise Is A Promise
5-14 Throwing In The Noctowl
5-15 Nerves of Steelix
5-16 Bulbasaur... The Ambassador!
5-17 Espeon Not Included!
5-18 For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll
J230 Ride the Swiftly Running Pokémon
J231 The Great Police Detective! Mystery of the Egg that Vanished!!
J232 The Egg...Hatches!
J233 Team Rocket and Delibird!
J234 Just Waiting On A Friend (US title)
J235 Tyrogue and Karate King Nobuhiko_
J236 The Great Prediction of Xatu
J237 Lance And the Red Gyarados
J238 Rage of the Red Gyarados
J239 Piloswine and Pryce of the Winter!
J240 Mahogany Town Gym! Ice Battle!!
J241 Bellossom vs Vileplume! Peace of the Grassy Meadow
J242 Magcargo! Catch in the Hot Spirit!!
J243 A Great Change in Pokémon Magic!?_
J244 Zapdos and the Crystal! Secret of the Lake!
J245 Igglybuff Twins vs. Jigglypuff! Singing Pokémon Concert_
J246 Slowpoke's Knowledge! Ash's Knowledge
5-36 Will the Real Oak Please Stand Up? (US title)
J248 Cleffa, Clefairy and the Shooting Star
J249 The Evolution of Poliwhirl!
J250 Battle Park! vs. Blastoise, Charizard and Venusaur
J251 Politoed and Cheerleading!_
J252 The Ice Cave!
J253 Clair's Dratini
J254 Blackthorn City Gym's Dragon Fang
J255 Dragonite! Invoke the Imperial Wrath!!
J256 Blackthorn Gym! The Final Badge!!
J257 Wynaut! Wobbuffet and the Gym Badges!!
J258 Ryuuguu Gym! Battle in the Middle of Water
J259 The Song of Lapras
J260 Protect the Egg! A Life was Hidden Inside of the Storm!!
J261 Entei and the Friends of the Hot Springs
J262 Slowking! King's Rock!
J263 Casey and Elekid
J264 Try your Best Larvitar
J265 The Unown of the Wondrous Country
J266 Tyranitar and Larvitar
J267 Sneasel and Sacred Fire!
J268 The Silver Tournament! The Return of Gary
J269 League Priliminaries! Battle of the Quilava Flame!
J270 Meganium vs. Bulbasaur! Spirit of the Grass Types!
J271 Tournament Finals! Full Battle 6 vs 6!!
J272 Rival Showdown! Blastoise vs Charizard!!_
J273 Bashamo Returns! Battle with Hazuki!!_
J274 To the End of the Full Battle! Each One's Way!!
J275 Farewell...And Setting Off!
J276 The Parting with Pikachu...!
J277 A New Land! A New Adventure!!
J278 Ancient Pokemon and Mysterious Teams
J279 Kotoki Gym! VS Yarukimono
J280 Lots of Subame, Lots of Danger! Capture in Touka Forest!
J281 Jiguzaguma and the Youngster! Haruka's First Battle!
J282 Goodbye to Team Rocket Stirring Trouble!
J283 Forest of Treeckos! Protect the Big Tree!
J284 Habuneeku vs Treecko! Strike of Death!
J285 Bizarre! Mystery of the Kinokoko Mansion!
J286 The Greatest Pelippaa Show in History!

pokefreak04
3rd January 2003, 02:00 PM
Hey Kevin, I wrote Nerves of Steelix the other day! Do you want it? I can also write new episodes that air every Saturday on Kids WB if you want!

pokefreak04
18th January 2003, 09:28 PM
Ummmmm........I wrote a guide for Nerves of Steelix a long time ago, and I said this fifteen days ago, do you still want the guide? I still have it, and I'll be more than willing to let you use it. I guess I'll write Extreme Pokemon, Egg-Sighting Adventure, and Hatching a Plan while I'm waiting on a reply. BTW you can have those too......once they are done.

ILikePokemonP
19th January 2003, 04:18 AM
I've got nearly every episode on tape to "The Kecleon Caper" and I'm only missing 9 complete eps and bits of a few others so I'll be glad to help out. Never written an episode guide before so go easy on me :wave: so I'll try... *scratches head* "The Wayward Wobbuffet" and I'll hopefully have it done in a few days :yes:.

And BTW, is what does the _ at the end of some of those episode names symbolise?

ILikePokemonP
24th January 2003, 03:22 AM
Well, I’m finally done and it took a lot longer than I thought it would ;o. Like I said, this is the first episode guide I’ve ever done so go easy on me :yes: Here it is:

TT = Team Twerp, AKA Ash, Misty, Brock.
TR = Team Rocket, AKA Jesse, James, meowth.

TT continues travelling to Olivine City. TR is watching them though, and has a brand new device for catching pikachu called the “Poképod”. So they dress up in lots of Sciency clothes (James has some weird squiggle glasses :D) and sit on the ground, pretending that they’ve just fixed it and sure enough, TT come and see what’s going on. Jesse claims that Poképod will revolutionize pokemon training and is indestructible. Ash wants to know if she’s going to tests it and so Jesse grabs pikachu, puts it in and locks it tight. The only way to open it is with the key.

TR reveal themselves in their natural clothes and Jesse sends out Weezing and it uses smokescreen. TR runs, and TT follow. Jesse throws the Poképod to wobbuffet (bad move ;)) and when TT catches up, Jesse says she doesn’t have pikachu. TT has no idea where pikachu is until wobbuffet stupidly talks and is holding pikachu where everyone can see it. Wobbuffet runs, trips over a rock, falls into a river and “throws” pikachu to Ash. He tries to open it but he can’t budge the lock. TR cries because it may never see wobbuffet ever again.

Ten seconds later, the crying stops and Jesse announces a plan to TT but they aren’t there. The chase is now on to find wobbuffet. TT finds out wobbuffet went over a waterfall, just as TR flies over in the meowth balloon. Wobbuffet is now flowing down a river and is looking at the clouds and sees Jesse’s face in one of them. All of a sudden, it bumps into a quagsire and asks it for directions. Quagsire points to the forest and wobbuffet walks towards it. TR and TT now both see wobbuffet and run after it. Wobbuffet is now standing on a tree branch and starts to swing Tarzan style from tree to tree :D

Ash falls down a cliff and the rest of TT and TR follow. Wobbuffet is now hanging on a branch sticking out from the cliff and tries to jump to Jesse but a truck suddenly comes and it lands on top of it. About four police cars come past five seconds, going very fast with sirens wailing. TR runs away and TT asks Officer Jenny for a lift. She explains that the police are chasing a very skilled thief and he has escaped a few times. A roadblock is set up on a bridge to stop him. Wobbuffet is now lying on the truck’s windscreen and the thief can’t see where he’s going. He uses the windscreen wipers to try and get rid of wobbuffet but it doesn’t work. He then tries to grab wobbuffet but then he realizes that the roadblock is right ahead of him. He’s going to fast and can’t slow down so the truck smashes its way through.

Jenny tells the other officers to block all routes out of the city. The thief is now trapped between a raised bridge and lots of police. He now unleashes his escape: a golem balloon and flies away with wobbuffet standing right next to him. Angry, he tries to grab wobbuffet and on the fourth time, wobbuffet uses counter and sends him crashing to the ground. Six officers jump on top of him. Wobbuffet is getting away again. TR is in the meowth balloon again and Jesse tries to return wobbuffet to its pokeball. She tries three times with no luck and then the balloon collides into a tower. It now has a hole to the left of its left eye. Meowth blocks the hole and everything is normal again, until wobbuffet jumps on top of the charm and TR gets blasted away, minus wobbuffet, who gets blasted away in the opposite direction.

Ash tries to open the Poképod with a big mallet but it doesn’t open. All of a sudden, wobbuffet goes flying past. Ash sends out his chikorita and asks it to use vine whip to grab wobbuffet. Wobbuffet smashes into the bottom of a raised bridge, falls into a speedboat and knocks the driver into the water. TR talks again about how it misses wobbuffet when it sees it in the boat. TR and TT are now running along either side of the water and wobbuffet is out cold. Ash and Jesse onto the boat and wobbuffet wakes up, rips off the steering wheel and shows it to Ash and Jesse. Jesse tells wobbuffet to pull the throttle back so wobbuffet pushes it forward and rips it off. Now the boat is going at max speed with no way to stop it.

The police are chasing the thief again and he is riding a motorbike over a bridge. The boat is just about to crash into a lapras shaped boat when it flies over the top of the bridge, wobbuffet falls out and lands on the thief’s bike and the boat lands back in the water. The boat is about to crash into another bridge when Ash sends out totodile out, commands it to use water gun against the bridge and the boat stops.

TR and TT have a conference and discover that the thief is in an old building and is holding wobbuffet hostage. The thief demands a helicopter to escape and only when he gets one, he will let wobbuffet go. Jesse figures out a plan and whispers it to James and meowth. Wobbuffet keeps talking to the thief and he tells it to shut up. TT sneaks around the back of the building and discover a tunnel. TR are at the other end of it and go through the floor where the thief is. There’s a smokescreen and the inevitable motto comes. TR tries to make a deal with the thief: he can use the tunnel if he lets wobbuffet go. He declines and sends out his golem to attack. Ash and totodile enter the room and the thief commands golem to tackle them.

Totodile used water gun. Golem uses double team and all three of them use dynamicpunch.
The golem, now back to one is just about to use tackle when totodile hides behind wobbuffet and it uses counter. Golem bumps into the thief’s face and both of them go flying out the window. The thief is now finally caught, with about ten officers now jumping on top of him. Wobbuffet and TR now escape in a “Wob Balloon”. Wobbuffet is now back in its ball but comes out five seconds later. Ash sends out noctowl to put a hole in the balloon. The key falls off wobbuffet’s neck, into Ash’s hands and the balloon falls to the ground.

Pikachu is finally free and uses thunderbolt and TR is blasted away. TT now continues onto Olivine City.
TR are trapped halfway between the top and bottom of a bridge and wobbuffet is just standing there as usual, doing nothing.

Who’s that pokemon?

Teddiursa

This pokemon’s paws are always covered in honey!

Written by IlikePokemon:P, as seen on the Pokemasters forums.

:wave:

Kevin
25th January 2003, 12:59 AM
Yeah, just PM me the guides or post them like ILP:P

ILikePokemonP
4th February 2003, 04:04 AM
Time for me to do another guide, so I'll do The Apple Corp and have it done soon :yes: :wave:

No one answered my question :mad:

And BTW, is what does the _ at the end of some of those episode names symbolise?

Hanada Tattsu
19th February 2003, 09:25 AM
These eppies has not aired in the US yet, but I can do them from a film comic I got from Little Tokyo.

256: Blackthorn Gym! The Final Badge!

The battle is going to start between the final Johto gym leader Clair and Ash. Misty, Togepi, Brock, and Pikachu are on the sidelines. Clair had sent out Kingdra last time, who will Ash use? Ash sent out Snorlax! Misty, Brock, and even Clair are surprised about the kind of Pokemon that Ash is using, but Ash seems overconfident. Snorlax starts by Hyper Beaming the area where Kingdra was, but it dodges it and swims inside the water, coming up and attempting to tackle Snorlax. However, it just bounces up, since Snorlax is too fat.

Clair, frustrated, tells Kingdra to use a Swift. However, the speedstars just jump off of Snorlax! Suddenly, Snorlax loses its balance, and falls into the water. Kingdra sees it's chance and tackles Snorlax, but it bounces off again! Clair sees that they can't rely on physical attacks and tells Kingdra to use its best Water Gun. It sprays Snorlax in the face, weakening it a lot. Seeing that it worked, she tells it to use a Hyper Beam, and Snorlax is thrown into the water, weakened.

Clair says that it will take skill to beat dragon Pokemon like Kingdra, but Ash says he will never give up.

Snorlax is also too cocky and gets up, but Kingdra sprays it into the air with a Water Gun attack. She then gives it a Swift attack. Snorlax is still grunting. Clair gets ready to finish Snorlax off, she orders Kingdra to Hydro Pump it. However, Snorlax has not fainted yet. Brock comments on how strong and formidable opponent Snorlax is.

Clair loses her patience and tells Kingdra to use a Hyper Beam, but before it can, Snorlax Mega Punches Kingdra, which faints it. Clair recalls it, and Ash congratulates Snorlax on its special victory.

Suddenly, who comes running in but Liza from the Charicific Valley! Brock gives her the usual pretty girl stuff, but Misty is there to drag him away again...:rolleyes:

Underground the Blackthorn Gym, Jessie, James, Meowth, and Wobuffet are in a hole digging up. Meowth says that if they dig a little higher, they will come up right to the gym arena. James digs a bit more, and a little water pours in, followed by a little more, and soon the whole hole :) is flooded. They blast off...

Clair's next Pokemon is a Gyarados. Liza, who is now watching the battle, says that Gyarados is a formidable opponent for anyone, even Ash's Snorlax. Snorlax immediately fiers a Hyper Beam, while Gyarados a Hydro Pump the two attacks connect, but the Hydro Pump overtakes the Hyper Beam, and Snorlax is hurt badly. Suddenly, Gyarados hits Snorlax with a Dragonbreath, which faints Snorlax.

Ash sends out Pikachu, who's Agility attack makes it keep missing Gyarados' sudden Hyper Beam attacks. Soon, Pikachu tackles Gyarados, but it didn't take away a lot of damage.

Ash tells Pikachu to use a Thunderbolt attack, but it does not affect Gyarados. Ash is skeptical, since Gyarados is a water type. Clair says that when Magikarp evolves, it gains a Dragon element, and Dragon types are resistent to Electric. With that being said, Clair orders Gyarados to fire a Hydro Pump. Pikachu gets hit badly with the water attack.

Ash tells Pikachu to use another Thunderbolt, but Gyarados evades it completely. Clair is bored and tells Gyarados to finish Pikachu off with its Hydro Pump, but next thing Pikachu climbs on to the water! He then Thunderbolts it, and Gyarados faints.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket are underground still. Now, Meowth has brought back his Super Meowth robot from The Cyndaquil episode, and says they can get all the rare dragon Pokemon. They climb up out of the hole, and see Liza's Charizard eating potato chips. Jessie admires its teeth, but it gets annoyed, and Flamethrower's them blasting off. Before they do, however, Wobuffet is sure to take the potato chip bag...

Clair's next and final Pokemon is prize Pokemon, Dragonair. She sends it out. Ash is sure Pikachu can finish Dragonair off early, but Misty says its weak from the battle with Gyarados.

Pikachu starts with a Thunderbolt, but Dragonair easily dodges it. Pikachu uses a Quick Attack, but before it can start, Dragonair hits it with a Hyper Beam, fainting Pikachu.

Ash gives it to Brock and tells it to rest for the battle. Then, Liza gives Ash a Pokeball with Charizard in it. She says that the training there will have it defeat these dragons easily.

Ash sends out his final Pokemon, Charizard. Ash tells Charizard to use a Fly, and in the process he dodges Dragonair's Hyper Beam. He then uses a Flamethrower from atop, but Dragonair's Twister stops it and hits Charizard badly. It falls down on the ground. Dragonair is going to finish off Charizard using a Hyper Beam, but Charizard counters using a Flamethrower. They collide, and explode. No one gets hurt. Charizard is now flying on top, and Dragonair is on the ground.

Liza says that she trained Charizard for it to win.

Meanwhile, Charizard hits Dragonair with a Flamethrower, but using her Slam attack, she smacks Charizard in the face. While getting ready for another Slam, Charizard grabs it, getting ready for a Seismic Toss attack. Yet, Dragonair can squabble out, and Charizard falls to the ground.

Charizard isn't giving up. It takes Dragonair for another Seismic Toss, and this time he throws it on the ground, and faints it! Ash defeated Clair!

Ash congratulates Charizard, and so does Liza. Clair gives Ash his final badge.

Soon, at sunset, Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Togepi, Brock, and Clair say goodbye to Liza, Charizard, and Liza's Charizard. They fly off to the Charicific Valley. Meanwhile, Ash finally has all 8 badges of Johto, and is ready to compete in The Johto League!

To Be Continued...

257: Wynaut, Wobuffet, and the Gym Badges!

After winning the final badge at Blackthorn Gym, Ash, Pikachu, Misty, Togepi, and Brock are sitting in the backyard of the gym, when Clair serves them with some ordurves. Ash says that now he has all 8 badges he can enter The Silver Convention.

Meanwhile, Jessie, James, Meowth, and Wobuffet are eating potato chips while spying on the group. Jessie says how she would love to steal those badges and enter the Silver Convention herself. She misses Wobuffet stealing her potato chips.

Meowth then asks where the chips went, and Jessie yells at Wobuffet, who just smiles.

Ash and co. are heading outside of the gym with Clair when they see two reporters who are dressed like Team Rocket. They tell Ash they want him to preform on TV. Jessie takes Ash's jacket off, and gives it to Meowth. Then, she gives him a king-like robe and a crown, and he really looks like a fool. Misty and Clair can't help laughing.

Jessie takes the badges out of the jacket and gives them to Meowth, who gives her some of James' bottlecaps to replace with the stolen badges. Then, Jessie and James unmask themselves and say their motto, and tell Ash they have stolen his badges.

Ash gets mad and tells them to hand it over, but they just run away. Ash is worried since now he has to go get all 8 badges all over again, but Clair says that using their Pokemon, they will find the badges.

Meanwhile, Wobuffet walks over with the box of badges and puts it on a tree stump. He sees cherry trees all around, and thinks that Jessie and James will love a celebration snack. So in the box with the badges, he fills up a lot of cherries.

Suddenly, a Wynaut appears in the bushes. Wobuffet is surprised to see its pre-evolved form, but before he knows it, Wynaut snatched the box with the cherries and badges, and ran away. Wobuffet gets worried.

Jessie, James, and Meowth come over and ask Wobuffet where the badges are, and Wobuffet draws a picture of the Wynaut on the ground. Jessie thinks it's a Wooper, since she's never seen a Wynaut before, and they go look for it.

Meanwhile, Ash is grouping up a search party to look for his stolen badges. Clair sends out Dragonair, and Ash sends out Bayleef and Noctowl. They go look for the badges.

Bayleef and Noctowl are searching when they see the picture of the Wynaut on the ground. They are both confused.

Suddenly, Wynaut comes running with the box in its hands. Bayleef and Noctowl recognize it, and suddenly, the box drops, with everything inside it. Bayleef and Noctowl see the badges. Bayleef tells Noctowl to tell Ash that they found the badges.

Meanwhile, at a river bank, Team Rocket find a Wooper. They tell them to hand over the badges, but the Wooper is confused. Suddenly, Bayleef walks over, protecting the Wooper, since it knows that Wynaut did it.

Jessie recognizes Bayleef, and sends out Arbok to battle it. James follows suit and sends out Victreebell. Repeated attacks of Poison Sting and Vine Whip faint Bayleef, and just as Arbok and Victreebell are about to finish it off, Wynaut comes! It uses Counter attack, to protect both the Wooper and Bayleef.

Suddenly, as Arbok is about to attack Wynaut, Noctowl comes with Ash and co. and attacks Arbok and Victreebell, fainting them. However, during the match, Meowth managed to snag the badges, so now they're high up in the Meowth balloon.

Ash tells Bayleef to use its Vine Whip to get the badges, but it's too high. So, Ash tells Noctowl to lift him up to the balloon. It does, but Ash falls before he can reach it. However, Clair comes with Dragonair at the right time, and Ash falls on the Dragonair, and he is safe.

Ash tells Noctowl to lift Pikachu up to TR, and it uses a Thundershock, blasting them off, in the process, sending the badges flying down. Dragonair gets one, Clair gets one, Ash gets one, Bayleef gets two, and Noctowl gets one.

Suddenly, Ash realizes they are missing one! Wynaut walks over to Bayleef and Noctowl and gives them the last badge. So, it runs away. Now, Ash and co. have all 8 Jouto Badges again.

Ash, Misty, Brock, Pikachu, and Togepi say their goodbye to Clair and the Blackthorn Gym and head on to the Silver Convention.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Written by Hanada Tattsu

ILikePokemonP
23rd February 2003, 01:39 AM
I finally did it :o *dies*

The Apple Corp

TT = Team Twerp, AKA Ash, Misty, Brock.
TR = Team Rocket, AKA Jesse, James, meowth.

TT continues their journey when pikachu smells something. Ash smells it as well so they both run to where the scent is coming from. They discover an orchard with hundreds of apple trees. Ash and pikachu move closer to get a better look. Pikachu is looking at the trees when it notices that some apples are disappearing. The cores fall right next to pikachu just as TT has caught up to it and they think pikachu ate the apples. Pikachu starts pointing to the trees when another apple falls into its hands.

Out of nowhere a net comes and traps pikachu holding the apple. A girl threw it so naturally Brock runs to meet her. Ash sets pikachu free and proves to the girl that pikachu couldn’t have made the apple’s bite marks. The girl apologized for her mistake.

TT and the girl (who is now revealed as Charmaine) are now inside her house having some food and drink. Charmaine tells them that she runs the whole orchard herself and could use a little help during harvest time so naturally TT offers to spend the day picking apples.

TR makes it first appearance grabbing an apple with a long claw. Meowth is just about to eat the apple when it gets a nice whack on the head from Jesse for having it all to itself. TR is arguing when a small yellow hand comes out from a bush, grabs the apple and returns the core. Jesse and James think meowth ate it and are very angry when all three of them see a pichu running from tree to tree. In the process, it hits a noisemaker so TR runs off and TT and Charmaine run to where the noise is to try to catch the apple thieve/s.

There are three pichu running along the trees eating apples. One of the pichu drops an apple with the same bite marks as the previous one. Pikachu runs off and finds the three pichu. Not far away, the cries of more pichu are close so the three pichu run off with pikachu following. There are about 10 scared pichu there because of a fearow circling above. TT and Charmaine see the fearow so they run to its location, knowing they’ll find pikachu there.

Ash has no idea what a pichu is so he uses his pokedex to tell him. The fearow starts to dive towards the pichu so three of them use an electric attack to attack the fearow and themselves in the process. Fearow is stunned for a few seconds and starts to dive again with its claws out so pikachu uses an electric attack against it and fearow flies away. All of the pichu are very hungry so Charmaine lets them eat all the apples they want. Ash reveals has a plan for the pichu: what is it?

TR show themselves again, this time in the meowth balloon with a plan to steal all the apples. About a dozen pidgey fly beside them and the apples catch their eyes so they dive down for some. Ash tells pikachu the sound the alarm. The pichu start to shock the pidgey but they keep coming closer so the pichu jump onto the pidgey and shock them. The pidgey fly away and the pichu are dizzy from their attacks.

This was part one of Ash’s plan. Part two involves the pichu picking the apples and all of them are very helpful. Snack time and all the pichu are hungry so Charmaine brings some cut up apples for them to eat. Just as they’re starting to eat, the dark shadow of TR’s balloon appears over them and its motto time once again. Wobbuffet comes out for meowth’s line and meowth isn’t happy.

TR’s new gadget is a “super sucker” which is basically a sophisticated vacuum with 8 pipes that can suck or blow. Pikachu goes to attack and gets sucked up by one of the pipes and powers up TR’s battery with an electric attack. This is used to power the appliances in the balloon, which include a TV, fan, microwave and lots of other things. Pikachu eventually runs out of power soon after the battery becomes full.

With pikachu still at the end of one of the pipes, the other seven come out and start suck up all the apples. Dozens of apples are still flying upwards when the pichu come running to the tops of the trees and shock TR temporarily. Meowth switches the seven pipes from sucking to blowing and the pichu crash to the ground. Ash is just about to release one of his pokemon when Charmaine says no because the pichu still want to defend the orchard.
With the pipes still blowing, they start to form an upward line towards the balloon. The bottom pichu is at the top of a tree and the top pichu is now touching pikachu. All of the pichu revive pikachu to full health by giving it some of their electricity. The pichu and pikachu start to shock the balloon and are charging up the battery at a rapid rate. A few seconds later, the power is so intense that the battery is about to explode. All of the appliances blow up, including James’ DVD and Jesse’s Automatic IceMaker.

With the balloon set to blast off any second wobbuffet comes out of its pokeball and TR is blasted away. The pichu are tired but happy for their victory. Charmaine and the pichu are now best friends. Everyone is cheerful again. Its goodbye time as TT continue their journey.

Written by IlikePokemon:P, as seen on the Pokemasters forums.

Team Rocket's Lugia
28th March 2003, 10:42 AM
Er, could I write guides for Master Quest? New episodes, I get to see some dubbed ones earlyer. But you'll have to accept that MY guides also goes on my own website.

ILikePokemonP
28th March 2003, 10:33 PM
Don't count on it being posted too quickly. Mine still hasn't been after over a month...

Light_Togetic
31st March 2003, 12:24 PM
I could do the Whirl Islands ones (not including the Lugia Saga). I like them a lot too (well except for Fly Me To The Moon, but I'll do that one anyway), so it wouldn't be much of a bother. ^_^ I'll post one today for "Around the Whirlpool":

Ash and friends are riding on a boat back to Olivine, when they are interrupted by Team Rocket attempting (once again) to capture Pikachu. Their plan backfires when Ash tells Pikachu to shock 'em, which sends everyone, including Ash and friends, flying off the boat into the water.

Misty immediately takes action and sends out her water Pokemon! Ash also sends out Totodile. So Goldeen, Poliwhirl and Totodile start to swim Ash, Misty and Brock to safety. However, the whirlpools are too strong for the pokemon, and they continue to float closer to the impending whirlpools.

When it seems as if they're in serious trouble, suddenly a shadow from a mysterious pokemon (that has the shape of a Lugia) swims below them. It lets out a roar as it goes past, and somehow mysteriously changes the currents so that they can escape the whirlpools safely. A few seconds after that, a Corsola appears abruptly, swims in a circle around them, and signals to a nearby boat to come rescue them.

As it turns out, Professor Elm is on the boat, along with a guy named Captain Merrius. The two take Ash and friends to Blue Point Isle, one of the Whirl Islands that are located between Cianwood and Olivine City. They talk with Professor Elm, who tells them that the Corsola that saved them belongs to him, and Misty replies by saying that she can't wait to catch one herself. Professor Elm tells them of the Whirl Cup Competition that the islands have every year at about this time. This attracts the attention of Misty, who immediately says she's going to enter, and win, the cup.

So later on she and Ash approach the desk to enter, and are both entered at the same time. Professor Elm explains the way the competition is run, which sounds a lot like the Pokemon League. Trainers must pass preliminary rounds, and then make their way to the championship-- using only water pokemon. Ash starts to think that maybe this will be a bit harder than he initially thought. Misty just keeps saying that she's going to win. Professor Elm explains that the competition takes place on Red Rock Isle, which is one of the last islands in the chain of them. Misty can hardly wait.

After they enter, they start to head toward the other parts of Blue Point Isle, but are stopped by Team Rocket trying to steal the Pokemon Center's water pokemon! They head out to stop them on a boat, and Ash gets ready to call on Pikachu, but Misty stands in his way. She brings out Staryu. Jessie sends out Arbok, and has it use its usual barrage of attacks. However, Arbok ends up defeating it. That's when Professor Elm's calls out his Corsola, and uses a never before seen move-- Spike Cannon! It defeats Team Rocket, and saves the water pokemon. Afterward, Ash and friends head out toward the rest of Blue Point Isle, while all Misty can say is that she can't wait to catch a Corsola of her own and win the Whirl Cup Competition.

Written by Light_Togetic

guard_girl2004
12th April 2003, 04:55 PM
Hello!
I can do the "Just Waiting on a Friend" episode because I taped that episode so I have it. Just give me a few days to write it and I'm sure I'll have it done. I love that episode, it finally stars my favorite Pokie, Ninetales! ^_^
So, do I have permission to do this one?

E-Leigh-T
12th April 2003, 11:52 PM
Heres a guide i just wrote up I guess you can use it.

Episode 211 (Fly Me To The Moon)On their way to the Whirl Cup competition the gang spot 4 corsola swimming toward a small island. Misty immediately breaks out in shock wanting to capture one, only to be stopped by a young trainer who tells her that getting to the island by sea would be dangerous because of the whirlpools. The trainer then tells of an other way of getting there and asks the gang to follow him. He takes them to a long bridge and tells them that the island on the other side is populated by Pidgey and is a protected and free from predator’s island. They then cross the bridge witch almost falls apart, and look up to see that all the Pidgey are fat. The trainer explains that the Pidgey never fly away because of this and all they do is eat and don’t do any work any more because of things like E mail. The trainer then invites our heroes into his house and ash talks to Prof. Oak by phone and tells oak of where he is. Oak tells ash that he knows where he is and tells ash to watch the fat Pidgey of the island because Oak has never worked out how the Pidgey could get that big and fat. After the talk with Oak, the trainer shows off his Pidgey who is small and can fly. He tells the gang that his Pidgeys name is Orville and tells of the dream that Orville has to one day fly to the sun, Higher than any other pokemon ever. He tells thew story of how his Pidgey has trained over the past year wanting to live his dream and that Orville is ready to live the dream right now. As he says this Team Rocket are listening in and get the idea to go up in a hot air balloon and take both pikachu and Pidgey for there boss. Team Rocket then dress up as Hot air balloon hire people and talk the group into going up in a hot air balloon and watching Orville live his dream from there. They agree to it and make the date of tomorrow morning when it will take place. Over night Meowth talks to Orville and tells him how important it is to live a dream. Meowth places a mic on Pidgey and tells Orville to talk about what he sees when on his journey to the sun tomorrow. Morning comes around and Pidgey takes off into the sky. At the same time his trainer, our heroes and Team Rocket go up in the hot air balloon. The fat Pidgey cheer Orville on as his makes his way up from the ground. Orville passes a group Spearow while on the way up. Then up a little more a Fearow who is about to attack Orville but Ash commands Pikachu to thunder bolt the Fearow. As Picachu does, Team Rocket reveals that they are Team Rocket but after saying their motto they pass out because of lack of air. The gang use air masks and Jessie and James don’t fight due to the height in the sky they are at. Meowth talks to Orville while on his way up. Orville is tired but refuses to give up. Orvilles trainer then tells Orville to stop because he has gone to high. Orville just keeps going telling Meowth of how nice the earth looks from where he is. This brings a tear to Meowths eye and then he tells Orville to come down to tell him about what it feels like to be up that high in the sky. Pidgey then falls from the sky and then falls right into the balloon. His trainer then gives Orville some air as the balloon then falls from the sky. The fat Pidgey stop the balloon from having a crush landing. Team Rocket then blasts off on one of the rockets that was placed on the balloon. The gang and Orville’s trainer are safe and on ground and the fat Pidgey then all have the will to fly like Orville. The episode finishes with Ash, Misty and Brock saying their good-byes. And head off to the whirlpool Cup.

E-Leigh-T
14th April 2003, 12:41 AM
And the next on eon the list.
Episode 212 Talkin' It On The Chinchou!

Ash and co arrive at the wrong island by cable car. Ash explains that he will get them at of this just as he got them into it. A Chinchou then jumps out of no where and walks pass the group. Misty jumps with joy telling Ash and Brock how she wants to capture it because it’s cute. Just as Misty gets a pokeball out to make the capture, a boy screams out that he owns the Chinchou. Ash pulls out Dexter and reads up on Chinchou while the boy runs after his Chinchou. Ash decides to help out and goes to pick the Chinchou up and as he touches it the Chinchou thunder shocks him. The boy then introduces him self as Dayton and says his apologies and tells ash and co that they are welcome if they want to join him in the Chinchou parade which is taking place later that day. Meanwhile Jessie and James are looking at the Chinchou and each talk about how they want one of there own. Ash talks to Prof. Oak by phone at Daytons house. Oak talks about how the Chinchou lay their eggs in the mountain then go back to the ocean at about the same time each year and that the people of the island have a parade for it each year. Dayton then asks his dad if Ash and co and join in the parade this year and Daytons dad says yes and that his always willing to let people join in each year. Then a little later on Daytons dad blows a whistle near the ocean. He tells every one that he is rounding up the Chinchou and as he does the whole ocean lights up. All the towns’ people watch and cheer as the Chinchou all start to make their way out of the ocean and make their way across the land and town. As the Chinchou cross the town the people of the town throw water on them and Daytonts dad explains that the Chinchou need water while on the land so the people do this and it’s now a tradition each year as they go up the mountain. They then go down a hill and start to cross a bridge on their way back to the ocean after the long day. Daytons dad explains that the Chinchou know where to go by instinct. Team Rocket then watch as the Chinchou cross and talk about how this bridge is a trap set up by them. They then say their motto as their meowth balloon goes up with a net capturing the whole bridge full of the Chinchou. Daytons dad then blows his whistle and calls the half of the Chinchou nearest to him. All the Chinchou run off the bridge in time. Half making it to the other side and the other side back with Daytons dad. Team Rocket end up with only with the bridge and no pokemon. Ash then gets Pikachu to thunder bolt Team Rockets balloon. Team Rocket then blast off. Then while on the other side of the bridge with misty and Brock and half of the Chinchou, Daytons dad tells Dayton to meet back up at the ocean. Dayton, Ash and the rest of the Chinchou agree to meet up and start their walk to the ocean. While on the way back the Chinchou get tired because of no water. Ash fixes the problem with sending Totodile out to spray the Chinchou with water. They then all look as good as new and continue with their walk. It later becomes dark and Dayton falls down the side of the mountain only hurting his knee. It starts raining and Dayton starts calling out for help. The Chinchou use their tentacles to keep track of their friends and use this to find Dayton. Ash and the Chinchou then find Dayton and the sun comes out. They finish off their walk down to the ocean and meet up with his dad and the rest of the Chinchou while there. The Chinchou meet up in small circle and fall into what appears to be a trap dug by Team Rocket. Team Rocket then show their face and make an escape in their meowth balloon again. Team Rocket steal all the Chinchou in a cage as they go up. James sends out his Weezing and gets him to use a smoke screen attack to help with their get away. Ash fights back, sending out Bayleef and Totodile. They attack with a Razor leaf and water gun, which don’t work. Dayton then gets the idea to get his Chinchou to use a thunder wave attack while in the cage. He gets them do just that and with the help of Pikachu using a Thunderbolt on the cage, it breaks open. Then all the Chinchou use spark and blast Team Rocket while doing so. The Chinchou then swim off into the sea and Dayton says his goodbye hopping to see them return next year. Ash and co all so say bye as they leave on the ship that will take them to the next island. Ash yells as the ship takes off, that next time he will battle with Dayton, Dayton agrees and says his final goodbye. As the ship leaves misty spots a corsola but Brock and Ash grab Misty before she does some thing stupid like jumping off the boat. That finishing the episode off.

:D

E-Leigh-T
14th April 2003, 12:44 AM
Is pokemasters.com going to use these because i'm willing to all the rest if pokemaster Kevin wants me to. But if your not going to use them then theres no point.

ILikePokemonP
2nd May 2003, 03:14 AM
Lol, I posted one on 02-23-2003 and its still not up *sweatdrop*

Hanada Tattsu
24th June 2003, 08:54 PM
Heh, Kevin, are you gonna ever return to this topic again? 'Cause, I can write some new AG episodes if you want me too.

Oh well...

Craig
8th February 2004, 12:32 AM
Considering that this thread hasn't been replied to in over half a year I'm sure its pretty safe to say it can be unstickied.