PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Training grounds & Steel/Psychic thing

Master Tony
14th December 2002, 09:24 PM
How do you get to the Dragon Training grounds and where do you go to get the Steel/Psychic thing (the one that looks like a security camera, not Jiraachi) (pics are helpful)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Azura Stardust
14th December 2002, 09:36 PM
Do you remember that sandy cave where you fought Team Aqua/magma? The one where you saved a scientist from? You can find either Sorurokku/Runatoonu there... now at the left side of the cave there is a little low part where you can surf onto the water... just there there is a waterfall, go up the waterfall, and explore from there onwards.

You can find Tatsubei in the attached pic place.

Master Tony
14th December 2002, 09:48 PM
Thanks Azura :P

Chrisodeo
14th December 2002, 10:05 PM
The security camera pokemon (funny, he does kinda look like that - never thought of it that way) you recieve from the Leader's house in Rune City. Keep talking to people, and you'll eventually get one if you have room in your party.

GrnMarvl13
15th December 2002, 09:28 AM
Actually, it's in a pokeball on the table of the leader's house after you defeat the Elites. At least that's where I found it.

Master Tony
15th December 2002, 12:22 PM
Where is the leader's house? :confused:

GrnMarvl13
15th December 2002, 07:21 PM
Look around the town, above the Pokemon Center. It should be an empty house with a big table with the Pokeball, a book (maybe), and next to it two glass cases like in the Team Aqua/Magma base where you get the Master Ball.

Mister_Gadget
16th December 2002, 11:10 AM
Must I defeat the Elite 4 to get the Steel/Psychic Pokemon or is there another way? Chrisodeo says that you must speak to the people in Rune City to get one. I've asked Azura Stardust and he has replied that I must defeat the Elites! What are the opinions of the other members?

Mister Gadget:confused:
:yes: :wave: :no:

Master Tony
16th December 2002, 01:21 PM
Actually, I found out after an hour of frustration (when there were no replies) that the Steel/Psychic is in a Ball in a house on the island where you fight the 2 on 2 Gym battle.

Dave
16th December 2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Master Tony
Actually, I found out after an hour of frustration (when there were no replies) that the Steel/Psychic is in a Ball in a house on the island where you fight the 2 on 2 Gym battle.

Which is exactly where GrnMarvl13 said it was. The house is Daigo's house (the champion, not the Gym leader), and he leaves it there after you beat him at the League.
You probably went into Daigo's house earlier in the game - it's where he gives you HM08.
(in case you haven't worked it out yet, Chrisodeo was wrong, it's Tokusa City not Rune City)

Master Tony
16th December 2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Dave
(in case you haven't worked it out yet, Chrisodeo was wrong, it's Tokusa City not Rune City)

*nods* I wonder if I'll ever find someone who has the names right. (Or a map that has 'em right)

Mister_Gadget
17th December 2002, 06:36 AM
I'm European and I don't know when's the release date for Europe! In the R/S Pokedex I've made my first ideas of my future R/S Team.
So I don't know the Game yet, a few questions:

-Can I get the Steel/Psychic Pokemon before the Elite 4?

-Can I get to the Training Ground of the Dragon Trainers, also before the Elites?

- After beaten the Elite 4, is there still the PC for saving the Pokemon Team in the "Hall of Fame" ?

Mister Gadget

Jodmos
17th December 2002, 07:51 AM
I'm almost positive you need to defeat the Elite Four before entering the house where you get it. (Top left house on Tokusane island)

I don't think so. I didn't notice that I could get there until after I beat the Elite Four.

Not sure.

Vega
17th December 2002, 08:06 AM
you can go to the Dragon Training ground b4 you beat the Elite Four coz you get Waterfall b4 you beat the Elite Four

Mister_Gadget
17th December 2002, 09:21 AM
Thank you very much for the answers, but nobody replied to my third question!

:mad: Mister Gadget:(

P.S.: What is HM 08 and are there other new HMs like HM 09...?

GrnMarvl13
17th December 2002, 02:09 PM
If the PC you're referring to is the one where Lance takes you in RBYGSC, then yes, there's still one.

Also, HM 08 is the last HM (it being Dive) and HM 06 is no longer Whirlpool, it's Rock Smash. Other than that it's the exact same as before.

Mister_Gadget
18th December 2002, 07:02 AM
Thank you for your answers GrnMarvl13 and Master Tony.
If I want the Steel/Psychic Pokemon for my Sapphire Team (I want the Steel/Rock for my Ruby Team), I must trade it from Ruby or I must wait for his Exploder Code.

Mister_Gadget