PDA

View Full Version : Partners in Crime

probationsmack
3rd May 2003, 11:41 AM
would this duo fare well in 2v2 battle?
need personality suggestions

ludicolo,aka Ganymede http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs021.png

ludicolo@leftovers
raindish

raindance
leechseed
dive
blizzard

relicanth, aka Chunga http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs179.png

relicanth@shellbell
swiftswim

raindance
earthquake
rock slide
amnesia

both support each other with raindance. Ludicolo starts his draining ablilities while Relicanth gains a massive speedboost. First off we concentrate on leechseeding both opponents and raising up relicanth's special defenses with Amnesia. The leech seed drainage from both opponents goes straight to ludicolo so that leech seed+leechseed+leftovers+raindish hp recovery. Blizzard hits both opponents and covers the duos grass weakness. Dive for dodging attacks while recovering hp every turn. Relicanth offers some muscle with earthquake and rock slide. (and i suppose drainage amount plus earthquake not hitting ludicolo during dive will make up for the fact that earthquake hits all opponents.

HEY since earthquake hits all three other pokemon does that mean shellbell recovers relicanths hp for the three different sets of damage?

PopCoRn
3rd May 2003, 11:47 AM
well if u use earthquake try macho brace (just incase) or a flying type :D

Cooltrainer
3rd May 2003, 12:18 PM
It's good to have moves that hit both, and you make a good use for Earthquake by Diving!!! Why Rain Dance on Both? It lasts for 5 turns and you'll know when to use it again. But on the other hand, you need it on normal battling!

probationsmack
3rd May 2003, 08:10 PM
im going to be radical and bump this because i think discussion is needed on the usefulness of shell bell when an attack hits multiple opponents in a 2v2 battle

PopCoRn
3rd May 2003, 08:14 PM
im going to be radical and bump this because i think discussion is needed on the usefulness of shell bell when an attack hits multiple opponents in a 2v2 battle
i hope someone else is going to be radical and close this thread...lol nah j/k

but that seems like a good idea...i think...