PDA

View Full Version : Michael Bay

Gavin Luper
20th March 2012, 08:27 AM
... wants shooting, he really does. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/michael-bay-ninja-turtles-movie-aliens_n_1364828.html)

His remake of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will delete the "teenage" and "mutant" aspects of their backstory and characters. They will be an alien race who comes to Earth. No longer TMNT, just "Ninja Turtles".

I was a big fan of the turtles when I was a kid. I don't have the words right now to express how furious Michael Bay and contemporary Hollywood make me.

classy_cat18
20th March 2012, 08:36 AM
I liked the Transformers movies, I really did. But with this, I'm now on the "Michael Bay must die" list.

*cocks shotgun* We must not let that movie exist!

Knight of Time
20th March 2012, 08:43 AM
I can't stand this news either...especially now that the original 1987 cartoon series of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is coming to Teletoon Retro, I'm not happy at all over what this guy is planning.

I hope that someone will stop this guy in his tracks...turtle tracks that is.

DivineAll
20th March 2012, 11:25 AM
I've seen the entirety of the first two Transformers movies and part of the third. The first was meh, the second was confusing and slightly painful, and the one part I saw from Dark Of The Moon was even more confusing than the second, even though it was one part. Does this guy like to just leave his audience in confusion and/or anger once they see his films nowadays?

Drago
20th March 2012, 06:14 PM
The Transformers were an alien race, the Turtles are suddenly an alien race... What's next? My Little Pony as an alien race?

I'm steadfastly against this notion. Not a necessary change whatsoever.

EDIT: Fun fact: Michael Bay directed the first Got Milk? ad, which featured the voice of Rob Paulsen as the radio DJ. Paulsen was the original voice of Raphael and is the current voice of Donatello in the Nickelodeon cartoon. :cool:

OLSsswr6z9Y

Blademaster
20th March 2012, 06:43 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is gonna be even more hilarious than the Dragonball: Evolution fallout. I'll bring the popcorn.

firepokemon
20th March 2012, 07:23 PM
Michael Bay can do anything he wants and you fan lamers don't matter.

MICHAEL BAY IS THE GREATEST PRODUCER/DIRECTOR OF ALL TIME AND NEVER BUTCHERS THE ORIGINAL STORIES.

Link
20th March 2012, 07:33 PM
I expect this movie to gross in a lot of money in its first week. May the ninja turtles give him strength to create more new and interesting movies!

firepokemon
20th March 2012, 07:44 PM
I WANT TMNT 2, 3, 4, 5 and money sucking six too.

mattbcl
20th March 2012, 11:33 PM
My guess is Shredder is going to be some punk immigrant pizza delivery kid. Turtles go, "Take us to your leader! But first, pass the pepperoni."

So is someone organizing the witch-hunt right now, or are the troops still mustering their rage?

Zak
20th March 2012, 11:54 PM
All I can say is expect lots of special effects and explosions.

Blademaster
24th March 2012, 12:21 AM
EXPLODING TURTLES!

kainashi
24th March 2012, 11:33 AM
fuck this guy for ruining my childhood. :mad2:

Roy Karrde
27th March 2012, 01:33 PM
The title has officially been changed it is no longer TMNT or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, it is now just... Ninja Turtles.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/122/1221679p1.html