PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Your favourite Mr Man or Little Miss?

Jon UKX
3rd May 2003, 12:53 PM
Since their are New Mr Men and Little Miss, I thought I would do this poll on who is your favourite Mr Man or Little Miss,
Mine is Mr Forgetful cos his round blue shape and expression is kinda like me. (I'm rather forgetful).

soggy_cardboard
3rd May 2003, 06:30 PM
i loved these books when i was lil' :yes:
1) Mr Foergetful
2) Mr Muddle
3) Mr Wrong
4) Mr Mischief
i cant chose between them.

heres the mr men:
http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~ljw/mrmen.gif

ILikePokemonP
4th May 2003, 05:46 AM
I remember the books from primary school but I never read one of them. I choose one now though :)

Go Mr Silly!

homeofmew
4th May 2003, 09:28 AM
Mr Messy! he is totally cool, I never seen these books :(
but Mr Messy is leet. Mr. Bounce is also pretty cool. XD to Mr. Sneeze.

I say the worst one is Mr Muddle..

MarshmallowEgg
4th May 2003, 02:21 PM
Mr. Messy. I wonder if he lives in my room, he'd fit right in. Mr. Jelly is pretty cool too. :yes:

Lezta
4th May 2003, 03:58 PM
Little Miss = the devils work.
Mr Men however, rule.

I always liked Mr. Bounce. Although Mr. Lazy is pretty much me. :)

Razola
4th May 2003, 04:03 PM
Personally, I think someone needs to kill off those freaks before they eat our children...

If I had to choose, it would be Mr. Impossible. It's all about the name...

MR. IMPOSSIBLE!

Craig
4th May 2003, 05:53 PM
definitly Mr.Bump, I had that book, it was awesome.. I also had the Mr.Noesy one, but that sucked.

Razola
5th May 2003, 02:44 AM
There's no doubt in my mind that Mr. Tickle molests children. Just one look and you know he's been in the pen several times for sexual crimes.

Just look in that picture! He's already aiming to get Mr. Nosey! Bastard!

~*Banette*~
5th May 2003, 11:59 AM
I saw the books, my aunt read the books to me...I also saw them on TV when I was little...I have to say Mr. Messy and Mr. Rush...

ANd here are the little misses...

http://www.mrsneeze.com/mrmen/meetlittlemisses.html - Page 1
http://www.mrsneeze.com/mrmen/meetlittlemisses2.html - Page 2
http://www.mrsneeze.com/mrmen/meetlittlemisses3.html - Page 3

Drago
7th May 2003, 05:14 AM
MR BUMP!

Wow, now there was a feller who could really get the job done... Well, as long as that job involved colliding with every object presented before him ^^;
I also liked Mr Bounce and Mr Busy, even though I never really read those books. In fact, Bump was the only book I ever read...

Ah what the hey, I'm up for a lark. Just by the looks of them, here's my opinion on each Mr Man... And I believe I'll do it in one large unnecessary paragraph, so that I don't waste space. Clever? Not at all.

1, Mr Tickle: Would make a good plumber. 2, Mr Greedy: Are they implying that all fat people are greedy? 3, Mr Happy: More like Mr Boring. 4, Mr Nosey: Hehehe, he looks like a pickle 5, Mr Sneeze: What do sneezes have to do with pointiness? Mysterious. 6, Mr Bump: Go Bumpy. 7, Mr Snow: Social outcast in the world of Mr Men. He doesn't get to join in any reindeer games. 8, Mr Messy: Evidence of a lazy illustrator. 9, Mr Topsy-Turvy: I'd hate to see him go to the bathroom... 10, Mr Silly: Has no eyes. Perhaps he sees through his nose? 11, Mr Uppity: Upper-class chap with an unfortunate name. 12, Mr Small: Spike Dudley. 13, Mr Daydream: Probably the most clever one. Not that that's saying a lot. 14, Mr Forgetful: Looks like Grimace. Maybe he is Grimace, he just forgot. 15, Mr Jelly: JUST EAT THE FOO'! 16, Mr Noisy: Why Noisy? Why not Loud? Such questions plague me... 17, Mr Lazy: Only Caucasian. Hidden meaning? 18, Mr Funny: Dem's da shoes I want for Christmas. 19, Mr Mean: Wouldn't you be mean if you were the only one with ears? I know I would. 20, Mr Chatterbox: What the hell is he? A letterbox? A chest? Bah... 21, Mr Fussy: He looks like Hitler. O_o 22, Mr Bounce: Why bother wearing the hat if it's going to fall off? 23, Mr Muddle: What in hell's bells is a muddle? 24, Mr Dizzy: Doesn't look dizzy. Looks like a pregnant woman. 25, Mr Impossible: First name Mission. (insert forced laugh here) 26, Mr Strong: What a square. (wow, these sure are lame jokes...) 27, Mr Grumpy: He looks pretty PO'd. Who kicked his kennel? 28, Mr Clumsy: Looks like my principal. Wow. 29, Mr Quiet: Looks annoying. Drop kick it. 30, Mr Rush: It's dangerous to rush. Especially when you've got a nose that pointy. 31, Mr Tall: I tell you what, it's the shoes... 32, Mr Worry: Never a big fan of Bobby McFerrin. 33, Mr Nonsense: Mr Silly wannabe 34, Mr Wrong: If this is wrong, I don't want to be right. 35, Mr Skinny: How come they call him skinny when they called the fat guy greedy? Shouldn't he be Mr Anorexic? 36, Mr Mischief: A fatter Mr Skinny. 37, Mr Clever: Glasses makes us all clever, I'm sure. 38, Mr Busy: Of course he's busy, he's about the only one with a body! 39, Mr Slow: He's Russian, y'know 40, Mr Brave: Utter tool. 41, Mr Grumble: Finally someone with a hat worth mentioning. 42, Mr Perfect: If he's so perfect, why does he have such a lousy haircut? Curt Hennig would've whooped this clown... 43, Mr Cheerful: Looks just like Mr Mischief with a different colour scheme. Maybe that makes him cheerful.

And so, after going through that, I've come to the conclusion that the illustrator was a pathetic artist who could only draw a handful of circles, most of which look the same. This makes me hate all of them now.
...'cept Mr Bump of course.

en0miz
7th May 2003, 09:35 PM
I actually remember those things. XD They used to show a wierd cartoon about them when I was in elementary school. o_o Mr. Impossible and Mr. Greedy rocked.

Lightning
7th May 2003, 09:40 PM
Omg... I'd all but forgotten about those until you reminded me! XD I have almost all the books!! My favourites were Little Miss Naughty and Mr. Muddle. ^___^

Bai,
Lightning