PDA

View Full Version : Missingno. Glitch: Starts! LSU's are accepted

Shadow-Fox
14th December 2002, 09:35 PM
Missingno. Glitch (Extra note: For this most part, this takes place in Kanto, since not much is happening in the Johto Region as of yet.)

Remember Missingno., the glitch Pokèmon? The one that hasn't showed its face since Red and Blue versions for Gameboy? Well, it's finally made it's way back onto the shores of Cinnibar Island, in the form of a computer virus. A stray trainer opened up an e-mail and unintentionally unleashed the virus on every PC on Cinnibar Island, which eventually spread all over Kanto, and eventually reaching Johto.

Many Pokèmon were lost in the PCs from the attacks of the Missingno. virus. However, one trainer managed to pull his Pokèmon from the PC before they were lost. The results were disastrous. One of his Pokèmon, a Clefable, carried the Missingno. virus. When it left the Pokèball, a horrible epidemic struck both Pokèmon and humans alike. Most were diagnosed with horrible diseases. Others were killed by the appearence of the glitch. Pregnant women who have caught the virus gave birth to Pokèmon/Human hybrids. Pokèmorphs.

Before, this was assumed to be a Rocket plot. But when some members of Team Rocket lost their Pokèmon to the epidemic, that theory was cleared away quickly. There had even been some very strange-looking Rockets on the globe. Houndoom hybrids. Pidgeot hybrids. Some people swore of seeing an Aerodactyl Rocket hybrid.

And, naturally, the computer virus is still running rapant.

There is rumored to be a cause for this, darker than Team Rocket or any other Pokèmon in Kanto or Johto. A force behind the Missingno. Trainers, Pokèmorphs, and Rockets have decided to investigate this. But there are more rumors, as well. This force behind the Missingno. has manipulated the virus so his Pokèmon that are infected with the virus become abnormally strong. And he has found a way to clone the legendary Pokèmon...

Okay, LSU's, understand this: No legendary Pokèmon, save Arcanine. That's the only one I will allow. There's an Aerodactyl in this RPG, but that's the most. As for Pokèmon, the maximum level is 80, and you can't have all of your Pokèmon the same level. It's just not fair to the others! Especially not me! ~.~;;

Anyhoo, let the RPG begin!

~Rockets~
Name: Shinae Kinomoto (Nicknamed Nae)
Looks: Long, red hair, tied back in a large ponytail, with some hair hanging down by her ears. Violent violet eyes. A red Rocket outfit with a black R (for no apparent reason), and very high red leather boots. She wears red gloves, as well, and the Pokèballs she carries are always hanging on her belt.
Personality: She's wild, energetic, and always itching for battle. But she's very mean, very short-tempered, and she seems fond of her partner-in-crime. But she doesn't seem to care for much else, save her Pokèmon.
Pokèmon team: Tomite (Dewgong/Level 43), Herb (Bayleef/Level 32), Kuroi (Rapidash with black flame/Level 39)
How the Glitch/Virus Affected you: She used to be an Executive, but when the glitch struck, her very good Pokèmon were lost, and she got demoted to Grunt. There, she met her partner-in-crime, but that's ancient history.
Other: Really, REALLY likes her partner-in-crime.

Name: Keith Howard (Should sound familiar to YGO! fans)
Looks: Like 'Bandit' Keith Howard from Yu-Gi-Oh!, only he looks younger, with less stubble. And a red rocket outfit, like James's, with a black R.
Personality: He's very fiery, but he's a lot more calm than his partner-in-crime. He's patient, though. I'll give him that much. And he's sneaky in battle.
Pokèmon team: Tsuki (Umbreon/Lv. 48), Merlin (Kadabra/Lv. 41), Mr. T (Machamp/Lv. 46)
How the Glitch/Virus Affected you: His Machamp USED to be a Machoke, but it evolved when it was infected with the glitch. But in return, it slowed the Pokèmon down immensely. Also, Keith's younger brother was infected with the Virus and became a morph.
Other: His partner-in-crime is Nae, and he takes a somewhat liking to her.

~Pokèmorph/Trainer~
Name: Alexander Howard (Also called Pyro)
Pokèmon Blood: Houndour
Looks: He looks so much like a Houndour, it isn't funny. Black fur lines his skin, and he even has a white skully thing on his head, resembling a baseball cap. He wears a baggy shirt with fire on it that reads, 'pyro', and blue cago pants. He walks around barefoot, and he even has white armbands and a tail!
Personality: Despite his appearence, he always looks on the bright side of life. He's wild, just like Nae, and he's sneaky, just like his older brother, Keith.
Pokèmon Companion: Pidgey (Lv. 9)
Other: Pyro had just gotten his trainer's license. He caught a Pidgey who was infected with the virus. By handling it, he caught the virus, and he became a Houndour morph overnight.

~ Alexander Howard (Pyro) ~
Pidgey flapped around the room anxiously, shrilling loudly and showing no signs of exhaustion. I, myself, couldn't rest, either, save the fact it was well past 10:00 at night. I'm usually out like a light by then, but not tonight.

My older brother, Keith, is coming home tonight. And it's been so long since I've seen him. Almost a year since he went off and began his new job. People don't like the people at his work, but Keith enjoys it. And I think it's a great job for him! Keith has wanted to be a Rocket for a long time. He was so happy when he got the job...

Pidgey crashed into the wall and landed on my head. I pulled him off of my head carefully, brushing one of my hands against a long black ear. Of course, I doubt I should call them hands. Is 'paws' a better term? I never know how to describe myself anymore. Not since I've become a Pokèmorph. At first, I blamed it on Pidgey, but he couldn't help it. It's not his fault he got sick.

I sat on my bed and pouted. Keith didn't have a clue I was a Houndour Pokèmorph. I don't even think he knows about the Missingno. virus. The doctors feared it at the office, and I was shooed away as if it were contagious. It's not that contagious. I think...

~ Keith Howard ~
"Merlin! Foresight!"

My Pokèmon's yellow eyes flashed red for a quick second before returning to normal again. Kadabra, whom I have nicknamed Merlin, is one of my weaker Pokèmon, but I can't quite say he's a wimp. The trainer opposing us will know the hard way.

When I say 'us', I don't mean Merlin and I. No. Members of Team Rocket, as far as I know, barely ever travel alone. No. My partner had her Bayleef out, and was helping to hold back an advancing Onix. It was one of the trainer's strongest Pokèmon.

How quaint.

"Graveller!" cried the trainer. "DynamicPunch that Kadabra!"

The trainer's second Pokèmon was Graveller, naturally. It rushed towards Merlin without a second thought. Fool. How many times has he tried this? Merlin teleported away easily, landing safely next to Herb, the Bayleef.

Bayleef Body Slammed the Onix, but caused very little damage. But it wasn't without it's effects. The Onix was Paralyzed. And a loud rumble was heard behind the Graveller. So Foresight kicked in a little bit early. Ah, well. Graveller was thrown against a tree as easily as a pillow against the floor.

"Now, Mr. T!" I cried, throwing another Pokèball. "Finish off that Graveller! Use your Cross Chop!"

A large Machoke (OOC- This takes place before the virus affected Mr. T.) flew out of the Pokèball in an orange haze and attacked Graveller in an increased frenzy. The rock Pokèmon was knocked out. But as it was, a large, black mist rushed at Mr. T, enveloping him. Mr. T cried out in pain.

I called him and Merlin back. My partner, Shinae, called back her Bayleef, who had long since finished off the Onix. The trainer we were fighting ran off, completely forgetting his Pokèmon. Shinae pulled out two Pokèballs.

"Which one would you like?" she mused.

"Don't care," I replied. "But where's the nearest Pokèmon Center? I'm worried about Mr. T."

"It's in Viridian City," Nae shrugged. "Weren't you supposed to meet somebody there?"

"Sh*t!" I gasped. "Pyro! I was supposed to meet him at home ages ago!"

I rushed off. I heard Nae saying something about men always forgetting stuff. I blame the Hiker who challenged me. He made me forget about my meeting with my little bro. If I ever see him again...

Speaking of which, what the heck was wrong with his Graveller? And what did it do to my Machoke, Mr. T?
~~~~~

Arnen
14th December 2002, 10:04 PM
Pokémorph

~Name: Arnen
~Age: 12
~Gender: F
~Pokémon Blood: Espeon
~Looks: About 5' 2", 110 lbs. Her skin has a light purple tint to it, her hair is silver, and she has a round, red gem on her forehead. She also has a long, forked tail. She wears a black leather sleeveless top and matching short shorts, usually with sunglasses. Her eyes are red.
~Personality: She likes people, but she's the kind of person they find something wrong with and exaggerate, or if they find nothing they make up a lie and start a rumor. She has an overactive, often sick or sarcastic, sense of humor.
~Other: She can almost perfectly hide her Pokémon side. When she does, she has white-blond hair, her eyes are brown (still with a hint of red), her tail disappears, as does the gem on her forehead, and her skin loses the purple tint (well, mostly; it's still there, but you can't tell unless you're trying to see it). She has relatively strong psy powers, including telepathy and telekinesis as well as Psychic Pokémon moves. She's Zephyr's younger sister. She was playing with one of her sister's infected Pokémon and got turned into an Espeon Pokémorph over night.

Trainer

~Name: Zephyr (won't be posting for her much)
~Age: 14
~Gender: F
~Looks: 5'4" with short brown hair and blue-grey eyes. She wears a blue T-shirt and khaki jeans with white shoes.
~Personality: A people person ^_^ Sort of an understatement. She's hyper and never shuts p ^_^'
~Pokémon team: Lance (Sandslash, Level 54, Male), Faye (Fearow, Level 52, Female), Pyrogan(or Pyro) (Charizard, Level 55, Male), Cloud (Vaporeon, Level 56, Female)
~How the Glitch/Virus Affected you: Lost Pokémon in PC. She didn't have very many to begin with, but she lost most of 'em.
~Other: Afraid of spiders ^_^' She's Arnen's older sister.

Pokémorph

~Name: Gavin
~Age: Looks to be in late teens, but never gives away his age (he didn't even tell me! o.O)
~Gender: M
~Pokémon Blood: Charizard (a screwed up Charizard; I'm going by a pic I did for another RPG on another site)
~Looks: This! (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=97708) <--Only without the sword, his scales are orange, and the webbing of his wings are turquoisish. And I meant the face to be narrower when I drew the pic. And he wears a black T-shirt with red letters spelling CHAOS on it, with wing-holes at the back, and black cargo jeans.
~Personality: EVIL. Pretty much describes him. EVIL. He will burn stuff for no apparent reason.
~Other: When he gets mad enough, his pupils get narrower.

Post later! ^_^

Rambunctious Jamirus
14th December 2002, 10:36 PM
*PokeMorphs*

Name: Kione
Pokèmon Blood: Eevee
Looks: Has a brown coloured skin with somewhat black hair and indigo eyes. Wears pretty thick glasses and always has a laptop with her. Is short but has friends who stand by her when she's teased. Wears a dark blue long-sleeved shirt and black jeans (sometimes shorts). Picture (http://community.webshots.com/photo/36047977/36073078onAzNu)
Personality: Is a complete computer wiz and was greatly upset when the computers were infected. She invented a small anti-virus that works for a limited amount of time but can get through in an instant. She hates when people tease her about her height. She is friendly and loves to work in a group.
Other: Carries a laptop wherever she goes and can download government files. A mechanic as well. Also a member of the WildStar group.

Name: Amy
Pokèmon Blood: Raichu
Looks: Has a yellow tan coloured skin and dark brown hair. Her eyes are a bit of a greenish colour and sometimes red. Wears two earrings on her left ear and one on her right. Is usually caught in a red T-shirt with blue jeans or shorts. Picture (http://community.webshots.com/photo/36047977/36072989XPsUZc)
Personality: Is a bit secret but when around Kione, she opens up. Friendly once you get to know her. Is a fighter unlike Kione and fights to the end. She doesn't give up most of the time and has her special attack to count for.
Other: A member of the WildStar group and has a special attack called the Lightning Bomb that can kill if used properly (not there yet).

Amy
~~~~

I laid on the ground, watching the surviving Pokemon look for shelter. Mystic and Mia sat around me, smiling slightly at the peaceful place.
A Meowth walked up, mewing softly. Mystic picked up the cat and stroked its fur.
"Do you think that's safe? I mean, with the virus and all," I said.
"Oh, come on. Like a virus has affected this kitten," Mystic replied, handing the cat to Mia.
Mia rubbed the cat's back and set it back down.
The Meowth walked off and curled up in a burrow.
"It's getting late. Let's head back," I suggested, standing up. The others stood up and followed me back to the small Base.
Mia took off her thin coat and retreated to her room. Mystic curled up on the couch in the makeshift living room, reading a book.
I looked over at my weapon, an Electrical Pulser. Kione had designed it for me, powering up my attacks by a fair amount. It only took me a few minutes before I noticed something was wrong in the room. My body spun to face Mystic. She had collapsed on the couch, unconscious. I grabbed her shoulders and shook, screaming her name. Her head just flopped and rested on her shoulder. I laid her down and ran down the hall to Kione's room, hoping she could do anything.

Kione
~~~~

I sat on the cold ground of the building, musing with the computer program I was trying to create. Just a little bit more power, I thought, drumming my stubby fingers along the laptop's border.
Suddenly, the screen went completely black. I let out a loud growl of frustration and pounded the ground with my fist. Da**. I sighed and rubbed my temples. I didn't need this. It took me so long to get the program right and now it had vanished. I hope it saved.
Rain tapped the window outside, making a pat pat noise. A small lightning bolt flashed arcoss the sky.
Something pounded on the door, startling me from my thoughts. I carefully placed my laptop to the ground and walked up, taking the handle in my paw. I opened the door to find a scared Amy.
"Amy! What the-" I began but she grabbed my paw and dragged me to the living room.
Mystic was passed out on the couch, starting to pale. I knelt down beside her, checking her pulse. It was slow but still there. "What happened?" I asked, turning to the Raichu morph.
"There was a Meowth kitten in the forest. Mia and Mystic picked it up," she rambled, shaking a bit.
"Wait, Mia touched it too?" I asked, getting up to my feet. I rushed down the hall and barged in Mia's room.
Mia laid unconscious on the floor, a small dribble of blood running down her forehead.
Amy gripped Mia and held her, sobbing a bit.
I placed a paw on her shoulder and whispered to her, "It will be all right. Don't worry."

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
15th December 2002, 07:24 AM
trainer
Name: Ririn Tamarashi
Looks: 5'3", fair-skinned, and dark-haired, her hair is put up in a ponytail. Her eyes are blue. She wears a light blue button-down shirt, slacks, and sneakers.
Personality: She was rather shaken by the Missingno. crisis... especially since her young brother is now a 'pokemorph'. She's always looking out for new friends and acquaintances, and likes sleeping in ^^;; She has a hot temper, but she's still a softie...
Pokèmon team: Demeter (Rapidash, female, lvl. 54); Louis (Eevee, male, lvl. 25); Kourin (Togetic, male, lvl. 49); Pandora (Dewgong, female, lvl. 56)
How the Glitch/Virus Affected you: Her mother had been pregnant with her younger brother at the time when the virus was rampant; her brother turned out to be half-Charmander (awww so cute >D). Not that she minds it, but her mom's freaking out... ^^()
Other: She's fond of her little brother, and because of that, is effusively friendly to most Pokemorphs.

pokemorph
Name: Seiken
Pokèmon Blood: Uhmmm... what pokemon is white... *thinkthink* Persian
Looks: He's about 5'11". His skin is tannish, and his eyes are red; there is a red jewel in the middle of his forehead, and his hair is sticking up, and a whiteish beige colour. He has neko-ears and a curly Persian tail. His fingernails can be extended to resemble claws. He wears a black tunic and white pants, and boots.
Personality: Not one to live and let live, eh, heh, heh. He's civil enough to most people he doesn't see as threats to his existence, but will shut up like a clam if he thinks you're below his intelligence level ^^() He has a really pessimistic outlook on most things.
Other: Is a wanderer...
-----------------
Ririn Tamarashi/f/trainer
-------------------------

Ririn glomped her younger brother. Hard. "Awwwwwww mom how can you not like Shinta... he's SOOOOOO chibi!!"

Shinta sweatdropped, waving his fire-tipped tail in silent protest.

He was a quiet boy, redheaded, clawed and flame-tailed because of some kind of glitch their father said had originated from an odd pokemon; consequently, when her mother had given birth to him, he was a Charmander hybrid. (Which made him even cuter than he already was, but that's not the point...) He grew faster than normal kids, but his appearance and fire-breathing powers both shocked and repelled their mother somewhat. On the contrary, his older sister Ririn glomped him about twenty times a day.

"I do not relish the fact that your brother doubles as the source of heat for our oven!" retorted her mother, stepping past them quickly into the kitchen. Ririn rolled her eyes.

"That just makes him more useful, mom! C'mon kiddo, why don't you practice that Ember thing Demeter thought you yesterday, eh?" She led him out into the garden, and released her Rapidash, who was unusually mild-mannered for a pokemon of that type. Shinta said something in pokemon to the firey horse, who whinneyed and nuzzled him.

100FangCroconaw
15th December 2002, 08:09 AM
Trainer

Brian Wolfman
Male
Wears white shirt, black pants, grey vest, about 5'4", brown hair, grey vest
can get hot-headed in a battle, but otherwise kind and friendly
Charizard/78/male,Sandslash/68/female,Butterfree/74/female,
Houndoom/71/male,Mantine/69/male
When i deposited my Clefable, the virus swept through and I lost most of my pokemon
Is the brother of sara.

Pokemorph
Sara Wolfman
Female
Pidgeot
Wingspan 7'1", feathers cover most of her body, blond hair, brown eyes, 6'0"
Always cheers for Brian when he gets into a fight, often jumps to conclusions, kind and friendly, has a lot of pokemorph friends
let Brian fly on her when nessesary, is the sister of Brian.

Me post later

Arnen
15th December 2002, 03:21 PM
OoC: Oooh! Half Charmander! That would be cute! Hey, would charecters know each other? I mean, where does everybody live?

Scizor1121
15th December 2002, 04:52 PM
Trainer

Cody Ward
Male
Wears:Green longsleeve shirt,Black Vest,red cap,Blue jeans 4,10
Personality:Nice,But mean if someon hurts a girl:mad:
Pokemon:Typhlosion/Devastion/72/male Butterfree/Sonic/67/male Blastoise/Hydro/71/female Snorlax/Killer/69/male Raticate/Fang/70/male Tyranitar/Killer2/69/female

Pokemorph
Max Goodman
male
Arbok
Length 7,3 Scales cover most of his body,Blue eyes
Very Mean for some reson but if someone is in troble he helps very quickly and always helps others.....He got infected by the virus when he was eating some pokemon food[I do not know why?]

100FangCroconaw
15th December 2002, 05:54 PM
Brian's point of view
__________________________________________________ __This was the battle that changed it all.One day, a trainer challenged me to a pokemon battle. I accepted, besides, I wanted to raise my pokemon to make them as strong as Charizard.Then he sent out his only pokemon, Ampharos. But this one crackled with an unearthly brown.Then, in an attemp to hurt my butterfree, The thunder missed but instead hit Sara.She wasn't used to shocks at all and was nearly dead.Then I called 911 on my cell phone.She was brought to the hospital immediatly. She had barely survived the shock but had never been the same since.the electicity had turned her into a Pidgeot hybrid and had slowly developed wings and feathers.But I was lucky not to be hit at all.

current time:It turnes out that Team rocket wasn't behind the Missingo virus. If they were, then there would't be hybrids on wearing team rocket suits.

Shadow-Fox
15th December 2002, 06:21 PM
The new LSU's are accepted. But Scizor has two Level 69 Pokèmon. Since I said 'No Pokèmon with identical Levels', he'll hafta fix it. Not too bad, though! ^^;;

And as for the characters, I've said this takes place in Kanto. My characters, Shinae and Keith, don't really live anywhere, since they travel a lot, but Alexander (Pyro) lives in Viridian City.

Speaking of which...

~ Keith Howard ~
Shinae took my Pokèmon (all of them, not just Merlin) to the Pokèmon Center. She knew how much seeing Pyro meant to me. After all, I've spoken about my little brother for God-knows-how-long to Nae. Why wouldn't I be excited to see him again?

I ran up to my house and attempted to open the door. Locked. I reached under the door mat to look for the key. Not there. Somebody must've tossed it or something. I jumped up onto the roof and dug around the gutters. I came across the key eventually. I unlocked the door, hid the key under the mat again, and walked into my house.

It had been so long, but things seemed just as perfect as ever. The familiar vanilla smell hanging over the place. The feeling of security in my house. Mom hasn't even attempted redecorating yet. Everything was the same.

But there was something amiss. Where is...

Something black leapt onto my back. Heavy black fur. I glaned carefully at the creature. Half-Houndour, half-Human? What the hell kinda thing is this?

"Long time, no see, Onii-chan!" the thing laughed.

'Onii-chan'? 'Big brother'? The only person to call me Onii-chan was...

I flipped the creauture over my back. It yelped quickly. When its feet hit the ground, I spun its shoulders and forced it to look at me. The creature had innocent brown eyes.

Too much like Pyro... I thought.

No. It is Pyro. I still don't know how I knew that. Call it a brother kinda thing. Or call me crazy. Either way...

"Pyro, is that you?"

The Houndour morph nodded. "It happened overnight, about a week ago. I'm sorry you're only finding out now. Especially since we're meeting once again, after six months."

I laid a hand on Pyro's head. It was on the thingy that looked like a baseball cap. I don't think it's a baseball cap, however. "What're you talkin' about, Otouto? Hell, at least now, you can live up to the name, 'Pyro'. This isn't a bad thing. After all, how long ago was that woodstove incident, anyway?"

Pyro laughed happily. Yes, it was him. Beats me how the kid got like this, but it's great to see him again. Even if it he isn't quite as I remembered him.
~~~~~
Shoulda added 'Location' to the SU Sheets. Could the posters please explain where they are right about now? I mean, which city they're in?

100FangCroconaw
15th December 2002, 07:11 PM
Just letting you know their location.Since they're brother sister, they live in saffron

Anjana's Halo
15th December 2002, 08:33 PM
~Rocket/Pokèmorph~
Name: Mimi Hino
Pokèmon Blood: Eevee
Looks: She has shoulder-length purple hair arranged in two curls, with two, rather large Eevee ears poking up. Her teeth have grown somewhat fang-like. Has a small white ruffle of fur around her neck. Her hands are stubbier, almost like paws. She even has an Eevee tail! She hides this with a hat and baggy dresses and coats. The ruff, she usually says, is a faux fur collar.
Personality: She seems very nice, but is usually calculating on how to help herself. She will, however, break her own rules to find out what happened to her Pokémon.
Pokèmon team: Girafarig LV. 24, Sneasel LV. 45
How the Glitch/Virus Affected you: The virus deleted her favorite Pokémon in the PC, an Eevee. not giving up, she used all her computer skills to somehow find and bring back Eevee. once she opened the Pokéball, she found Eevee was dead, and the virus caused her to change...
Other: Tries to make sure no one knows about her...abnormality.

BTW, where is Team Rocket's base? How about Viridian?

Mimi Hino
"Good afternoon, ma'am," Renold said curty. He'd been assigned as my personal assistant, and he was really quite good at it; keeping his nose out of my personal business and obeying any task I gave him, as long as it didn't hurt the Team. Fine by me.

"Hello, Renold. Take all my messages today and e-mail them to me. Don't let anyone but Giovanni himself in here. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am!" smiling, I open the door to my office. "Uh, ma'am?" He said, his usual beginning to a question. I turned to face him. "May I ask why your wearing such bulky clothing? It seems a bit warm for that."

"No, you may not ask." I responded, fixing him with a stare that caused many other assistants to quit from nerves. "I have given you your instuctions for the day. If there is anything else pertaining to you job that needs to be clarified, you may ask now." Renold wisely kept his mouth shut. I nodded and walked into my office, locking the door behind me. I leaned on the door for several moments, listening for anyone who might be approaching. Only when I was certain I was alone did I remove my tall, bulky hat, releasing the two brown ears that had been shoved underneath.

I sighed when I looked at myself in the mirror. Ever since that day, the day the virus infected my Pokémon, I also had been infected. And it had changed me into this. I gazed at my hands, its fingers once the envy of every pianist, now they were stubby paw-like things. The fur collar around my neck, though fasionable, wouldn't be very good to have after Labor Day, plus it was hot and sticky during summer days. Not to mention the tail...

I sat down at my computer. I couldn't let anyone know about this. One of TR's top executives, infected by the virus? I would be downgraded all the way to Grunt! I had a shaky foothold on this position anyway. Oddly though, my lifelong passion of getting promoted until I sat by Giovanni's side didn't burn in my soul, as it had ever since I discovered Team Rocket. Instead, I thought of one thing.

Finding whoever caused this virus. Yes, it did come from Missingno., but some genius human brain had to be behind this. I wanted to track him down, maybe kill him. Not for the good of the world, not for recognition from the Team, not even for what the virus did to me. It was all for Eevee, the small creature who made me break my promise of never loving a Pokémon. Now he was dead. And I knew that I would risk everything just to get the b*stard who killed him.

RaZoR LeAf
16th December 2002, 09:28 AM
Name: Llewellyn (or Llew for short)
Looks: About 6 foot, light olive complection, dark green eyes and a dark red/brown head of hair. Usually wears black jeans and boots, a white t-shirt, a black jacket over the top. Has pokeballs on a belt.
Personality: Usually calm, friendly, and generous. But after loosing two of his pokemon he's become secluded and saddened. His want for justice and revenge have merged and he sometimes has difficulty seperating good and evil.
Pokèmon team:
Ursaring/Major/50
Ampharos/Trinity/50
Gyarados/Set/50
Misdreavus/Enig/50
How the Glitch/Virus Affected you: Trinity, crackles with an unearthly black electricity, which cannot be controlled or discharged. Also lost his other 2 pokemon in a PC accident.
Other: Deeply misses his two lost pokemon, Clefable/Karma/50 and Hypno/Calculus/50

--

Do a post for him later

--

Name: Dane
Pokèmon Blood: Yanma (You want varied right?)
Looks: Typical 24 year old male, about 5'7". His skin is a pale green, and his hair is now long and bright red. From his back are two pairs of long thin translucent wings that can be folded down onto his back. His eyes are black, and look very deep should you stare into them.
Personality: Despite what's happened, is lively and happy. He tries not to look on the bad things in life and takes everything in his stride. A good laugh and never seems to be depressed.
Other: Nop.

--

Dane (m)

I stretched my arms, craning my head around to peer at my wings tucked gently against my back. I hadn't flown on them yet, i haven't needed to, or wanted to. It had been only one day since I had changed, and my wings were soft to the touch. Like a new born Yanma or Beedrill, or any insect with translucent wings, they needed time in the open air to dry out and harden.

I was sat in Viridian Forest, right in the center. I hadn't actually returned to Pewter yet, it had only been a day since the transformation, nobody knew anything had happened to me. I thought back to yesterday evening when it happened. The event that was to change my life forever.

I had been walking through the forest, with my Beedrill, looking for a Butterfree to partner with. It was getting close to sunset, around the time when all the bugs leave their nests and come out to feed. So it was the perfect time.

Viridian Forest had always been big on Bugs, but Yanma, were very rare. Heck they were rare in Johto, so in Kanto if you saw one, you'd probably never see one again. Well tonight was my night. In the distance i could hear a low cracking and buzzing. The noise grew louder, faster.

I turned, too late, only to have a swarm of Yanma crash through the leaves and tress, and envelop me and Beedrill. Then as the swarm began to die down i saw what it was they were flying from. A thick black cloud of.. well i don't know what it was, but before we could get away both me and Beedrill were enveloped.

It knocked me out. I awoke in the earlier hours of today. I saw beedrill, lying on the floor, his body crumpled and destroyed. I was heartbroken, my only true friend, gone. After burying him, i realised i had changed. I was half human, half Yanma.

I sighed. Beedrill was taken from me, and i was half the man i used to be. But i knew that deep down, where Bedrill still lived on, i knew i had to be strong. It wouldn't be right, it wouldn't be worth it, to give up now. I had to find out what the black cloud was, i had to find out what happened to me. I had to do it.

Keyblade Master
16th December 2002, 04:38 PM
*Trainer*

Name: Izumi
Looks: She has the same hair style as Kairi (From Kingdom Hearts). She wears a pink tank top, blue jeans that are ripped at the knees, and a crimson bandana around her forehead
Personality: She if never afraid to give her opinions. She will do anything to help her friends even if that means losing her life.
Pokèmon team:Dragoniar-Mystic-Lv. 65
Charizard-LavaBlast-Lv. 80
Aalakazam-PsyBlast-Lv. 75
Scizor-Blade-Lv. 70
Ditto-Copycat-Lv. 65
Corsola-Coral-Lv. 75
How the Glitch/Virus Affected you: It incfected Copycat and lowered it's level and strength.
Other: Admires Copycat's will because even though the Glitch/Virus made it very weak it wants to train constanly so it can get back to it's strength and it's level back to level 79 (It's level before the Glitch/Virus infected it)

*Pokèmorph*

Name: Crystal Green
Pokèmon Blood: Chikorita
Looks: Some one (on the fourms I forgot who) draws Pokemorphs and This is what I want my person to look like: Chikorita (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/metalgarurumon60/vwp?.dir=/Pokemorphs+Pictures&.src=ph&.dnm=Pokemorph+Chikorita.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/metalgarurumon60/lst%3f%26.dir=/Pokemorphs%2bPictures%26.src=ph%26.view=t)
Personality: Shy when she first meets someone because of the way she looks but after she gets to know someone She will do anything to help her friends even if that means losing her life. She if never afraid to give her opinions.
Other: She is Samantha's sister

*Rocket/Trainer (duh!)/Pokémorph*

Name: Samantha Green
Pokémon Blood: Sneasel
Looks: Sneasel (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/metalgarurumon60/vwp?.dir=/Pokemorphs+Pictures&.src=ph&.dnm=Pokemorph+Sneasel.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/metalgarurumon60/lst%3f%26.dir=/Pokemorphs%2bPictures%26.src=ph%26.view=t)
Personality: Cold, Bitter. She only thinks about herself. She will do anything to please her boss even if that means bringing her sister to him.
Pokèmon team:Genger-ShadowGoul-Lv. 80
Houndoom-HowlingFlame-Lv. 75
Sneasel-IceClaw-Lv. 80
Skarmory-Swift-Lv. 65
Raichu-Thundablast-Lv. 75
Nidoking-BoneCrusher-Lv. 76
How the Glitch/Virus Affected you: She was turned into a Sneasel when she took her's out of her PC. She was lucky her Sneasel is still alive.
Other: She want's revenge on Missingno. for the virus turning her into a pokémon. She hates her sister Crystal because she was born part pokémon (She was a pokémorph before Missingno. you can tell by Crystal's age.)

*Izumi*

"LavaBlast! Use Fire Blast", I told my Charizard. I was in a battle with a wild Aridos and I needed to train. LavaBlast's Fire Blast attack hit the Bug pokemon dead on and it fainted. "Great job LavaBlast. Return.", I said recalling him. I walked to the nearby pokemon center to get my Ditto Copycat out of the PC when a I saw something was going on at the center. "What's going on?", I asked a trainer inside. "Some virus is spreading in the PC! Pokemon are getting infected or lost!", he said. "LOST?!?", I yelled running to the nearest PC saying to myself, "Please don't be gone Copycat." I got on the PC and saw Copycat was still there I got it out of the PC but when I took out my Pokedex to look at it's stats I saw that it's level droped from level 75 to level 65 and it's stats were really low. Copycat had the virus.
-----
I'll do Crysal and Samantha's posts later....

Shadow-Fox
17th December 2002, 03:18 PM
Having the Rocket Base in Viridian is not a bad idea! ^_^

Perhaps it should be in Giovanni's old gym... *plots to plots schemishly*

~ Shinae Kinomoto ~

"I'm so sorry, miss," Nurse Joy said. "I still jhaven't been able to find those Pokèmon yet. I searched the PC as thoroughly as I could."

I groaned loudly and took back the Pokèmon Nurse Joy had healed already.

"Pardon me for asking, but aren't trainers supposed to carry only six Pokèmon? You're two over the limit."

"Three are a friend's Pokèmon," I answered. "Keep searching, all right? Tell every Pokèmon Center in Kanto to search!"

"I'll keep searching," Nurse Joy nodded. "But I can't be too sure about asking the other centers to search for your Pokèmon. Every Pokèmon Center is in a near riot. After all, every single one of the Pokèmon Centers has had a case of the Missingno. virus striking them, and they're already tied up. Maybe somebody took them? Like from Team Rocket, perhaps?"

"If they did, I would know about it," I muttered under my voice.

"What was that, dear?"

"Nothing! Keep searching, all right?"

"I'll try..."

I walked out of the Pokèmon Center, holding the Pokèmon tightly. I wonder if Keith would prefer an Onix or a Graveller? Of course, we could always steal a Metal Coat from a random trainer and force the captured Pokèmon to evolve. Or we could keep them. Since I did lose three of my best Pokèmon due to the virus. But we have been low on cash, and nothing pays better than a rare Pokèmon.

Choices...

Keith told me to come by his place, but I didn't know where that was. I'd head back to the office and look into it a bit. Keith never said what time, either. I tucked the new Pokèmon into my pockets. I'll figure out what to do with those later.

~ "Pyro" Howard ~

"So the Pidgey made you do it?" Keith asked.

I nodded. "But don't hold it against him, all right? He didn't want to be infected with the virus."

"But what could've happened to the Pidgey when he got infected?"

"Maybe Pidgey's mother was infected, and she passed down the virus to her chicks," I shrugged. "Maybe an infected Houndour bit it. I don't know!"

"If that was the case, I know now where the fur, ears, nose, hat, and tail came from," Keith mused.

"I s'ppose so," I smirked. "But I don't really care about how the Pidgey got affected. Why aren't you home too often, Onii-chan? It's not like the base for your work is too far away!"

"It's not like I actually work at the base, Pyro," Keith replied. "I have to travel, hunt down rare Pokèmon, sell 'em, you know the story."

"What kind of Pokèmon?"

"Rapidash, Alakazam, Steelix, Houndoom, anything that is very rare and packs a punch," Keith answered, shrugging.

"And you're positive this is the first ever time you're actually heard of the virus?"

"Yes and no. Nae, my partner in crime, said something about the virus, but I didn't think much of it at the time. But now, I think my Machoke is infected."

"Mr. T's sick?" I gasped.

"Nae brought him to a Pokèmon Center," was Onii-chan's reply. "I told her where my house was, unless she forgot... Pyro, wanna go for a quick walk?"

I jumped up. "Heck, yeah! Where to?"

"Up to my office. Nae's probably hunting my name down in the computers as we speak. Just try to keep it cool, okay?"

"Fine," I shrugged. "Pidgey's asleep in my room, so I doubt he'll cause too much trouble. When're we leaving?"

"Now. Get your coat on."

~ Shinae Kinomoto (Again) ~

"You're f*cking kidding me!" I yelled.

The computer had crashed, completely. Screen blank, whatever. Complete meltdown. I tried to turn the computer back on, only to have smoke hit my face hard. I growled and was about to kick the screen when I saw the strangest thing.

Static.

Is there... SUPPOSED... to be static on a computer?
~~~~~
Timed out. Gomen.

Topaz
17th December 2002, 10:26 PM
Name: Rhapsody
Pokèmon Blood: Murkrow
Looks: She looks basically human, but for deep grey skin, very large violet eye, large bluish wings and the spiny tail, her feathers are a raven blue. She usually wheres a very dark blue sleeveless shirt and denimshorts up to her knees. She sometimes wheres a sort of top hat, but not a lot
Personality: She's a regular teenager. She loves arguing, and fighting, bearing an enormous temper. Lets put it this way. Rhapsody + Daj = Mountain exploded....... And for fun, lets make her a flirt...
Other: She and Daj are best mates. They were camping around the town outside of their city when a flock of diseased pidgey flew over head (I'm implying its airborne)They have learnt to manipulate their dark powers with ease.
Rhapsody (http://groups.msn.com/PokemonRequests1/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3)

Name: Daj
Pokèmon Blood: Sneasel
Looks: Looks basically human but has dark slate blue skin, long sneasel ears, wicked claws and the scythe like tail. He usually wears a dirty slate blue taikwondo gi with black trim. He lives the shirt open.
Personality: He's more laid back the Rhap, but more competitve and always egging her on. Lets put it this way. Rhapsody + Daj = Mountain exploded
Other: She and Daj are best mates. They were camping around the town outside of their city when a flock of diseased pidgey flew over head (I'm implying its airborne)They have learnt to manipulate their dark powers with ease.
Daj pic (http://groups.msn.com/PokemonRequests1/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3)

Rhapsody->Murkrow morph with Daj, Sneasel morph
"Ok..... can you do..... this!" Easing backwards, a tall well muscled young man stood on the lip of a cliff. A shock of fushcia hair blew friskily around his wide grin, half hiding one eye, and two long sneasel ears that twitched with amusement. A soft carpet of black fur smoothed across his entire body and three blade like appendages were his tail. "You watching?"
"Yeah, yeah..." I mumbled with my knees to my to my chest, my long delicate murkrow wings beating lazily as I felt the warm sun rays heat the sun bleached rocks. A breeze whisped around our aerie rustling my own fine coat of raven blue feathers.
"No your not!" he huffed. With a sigh of irratation I lifted my head enough to see him outlined againste the the morning sun. I lifted my taloned fingers to shade my eyes and waited a patiently, my best friend since the Change. We had been normal kids just camping out when a flock of droopy pidgeys blew by, next thing you knew, we began to feel sick, a dark heavy suffocation touched us, mutated us.
I pushed the memory away, not all things were bad as a pokemon kinda-thingy. I still had opposable thumbs! I had lips! I had hair! I could fly! I waved my hand, signaling I was ready. Daj crouched, and through his weigh backwards out over the chasm. I felt my heart skip a beat as his gi flapped in the open air flipping with his agile humanoid body, before he landed on a small out crop five or six meters away.
"WHOOO!" he whooped pumping the air with his fist. I stared nonplussed.
"And?" I said with an innocent smile. "Is that it?"
I launched into the air flipping and wheeling, using my wings and tail to keep me air bourne before landing beside him. I flicked my blue hair tail over my shoulder, blowing my fringe out of my eyes in mock effort.
"Please, if I could fly, I could do that to. What about this?" Daj then layon the ground, rolling like a log. I shrivilled my nose at the insult and tried it myself.
"OW! OW! Oooow!" Both wings cracked in their sockets as I rolled to my feet. "Bast-"
"Hey! What's that down there?" he said peered over the side to a small trainer trail below.
"There what?" I grumbled, sitting up and dusting myself off, running my talons through my feathers and preening.
"That! Its a morph, in the forest!"
"So? What kind?"
"Yanma, I reckon," He grinned cheekily. "What do you say we scare the pants off im!"
I mirrored the grin. "Your on!"

RaZoR LeAf
18th December 2002, 07:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RaZoR LeAf
[b]Name: Llewellyn (or Llew for short)
Looks: About 6 foot, light olive complection, dark green eyes and a dark red/brown head of hair. Usually wears black jeans and boots, a white t-shirt, a black jacket over the top. Has pokeballs on a belt.
Personality: Usually calm, friendly, and generous. But after loosing two of his pokemon he's become secluded and saddened. His want for justice and revenge have merged and he sometimes has difficulty seperating good and evil.
Pokèmon team:
Ursaring/Major/50
Ampharos/Trinity/50
Gyarados/Set/50
Misdreavus/Enig/50
How the Glitch/Virus Affected you: Trinity, crackles with an unearthly black electricity, which cannot be controlled or discharged. Also lost his other 2 pokemon in a PC accident.
Other: Deeply misses his two lost pokemon, Clefable/Karma/50 and Hypno/Calculus/50

--

Llewellyn (m)

I hovered around the repair teams anxiously as they filled with the pokecenter computer. Wires were being pulled out everywhere, sparks were flying, and a buzzing noise was coming from one of the back panels.

I was starting to sweat. Which is funny, i've never sweated during any battles. In my last Gym Match i hadn't sweated despite being 4-1 down. But now i was, any it was because two of my favourite pokemon were inside a pokecenter computer that was malfunctioning.

"What type of pokeballs did you say they were in son?" One of the engineers said.
"A Love ball and a Friendship Ball."
The engineer grimaced. "There's never been problems with hand made balls before. Heck hand made work better in the machines than Silph's pokeballs."

I started to pace back and forth frantically. I circled the computer god knows how many times until i finally noticed something amiss.
"What's that black gas?" I asked.
One of the engineers came around and looked. There was a dark black mist flowing around one of the extract vents. The vents were used to keep the computer cool, so they were open to any sort of gas.
"I don't know kid. Guys there's some kind of gas coming out of the machine.."
"No." I interuppted "It's not coming out.. it's going IN!"
Sure enough the gas was sucked into the machine. At once it began to rattle and spark, jolts of lightning bouncing off the walls and ceiling of the pokecenter as the computer began to overload.

"Everybody, out, NOW!" Cried the head engineer. I wanted torun, but my legs were stuck to the floor. I felt someone grab me and pull me out, as the computer reached critical. There was no explosion, but the computer just stopped. We watched as it was enveloped by the black smoke. The smoke seemed to stay for a few seconds, as if.. as if it were admiring it's work. Then without warning it sucked itself back into the computer, and the last we saw of it, was it moving along the internet cables, away to other pokecenters.
There was a short buzz, and a flash of white light signaled the depositing of pokeballs in the collection tray.

I wasn't allowed in, but i managed to break through the engineers waitng outside. There infront of me on the counter was a melted mass of pokeballs, melded together as one. And there, at the front were two bright colours amongst the regular pokeballs. One Friend Ball.. and one Love Ball.

I couldn't handle it. I collapsed to the floor, my breathing short. I guess i blacked out.

PikachuRocks
18th December 2002, 10:45 AM
Trainer
Name:Bill Ashton
Looks:Has short brown hair,wears a yellow top,red shorts and blue shoes.
Personality:Calm,doesn't get mad in battle unless his opponent is pushing thier pokemon to the limit.
Pokemon Team:Shiny Pikachu/F/LV.48,Snorlax/M/LV.52,Blastiose/M/LV.62
How the Glitch/Virus effected you:Lost alot of pokemon and Electric pokemon research.
Other:Sister to Sarah,Father left home because his mother gave birth to Sarah.

Pokemorph
Name:Sarah Ashton
Pokemon Blood: Pikachu
Looks:Has long black hair,red cheeks,a yellow and brown tail and wears a yellow shirt.
Personality:Nice,Friendly,Calm
Other:Likes all stuff cute,seeing as she's a cute pokemon Pokemorph.

Bill:
I woke up and looked out of the Window,A normal day,Cold,Windy.I looked down at my sister Sarah,It was upsetting really,Everytime i looked at Sarah,metioned or heard her name,I had sudden rege,she was a Pokemorph,thanks to that stupid glitch,Missingno,that glitch,I lost my Electric Pokemon Research,loads of pokemon and the birth of a fully human sister to,My Shiny Pikachu walked up to me,she was upset because she had lost most of her friends,Venusaur,Bayleef,Feraligatr,Cyndaquil and the rest,thanks to that glitch,I needed every Electric Pokemon,expect legendarys to study,I had lost most of my research,to yep you guessed it,the glitch.
Sarah:
I woke up and looked at my brother,seeing he was already awake,I looked down at my tail,sad to remember i was a Pikachu Pokemorph,thanks to what Bill,My brother always told me,Missingno the glitch,I got out of bed and walked over to Bill,We said Morning to each other and walked down the stairs for breakfast,We lived in Vermillon City,with our Mother and our Uncle,Lt.Surge,the local gym leader.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
19th December 2002, 10:27 PM
*thinkthink* Ah... Ririn's house would be in the general vicinity of Cerulean City. Yeah, Charmander hybrid.... chibiii! ^^()
Seiken, on the other hand, wanders quite a bit, but I think he's currently lazing his arse off and bullying the local pokemon in the Safari Zone.

Seiken/Male Pokemorph/Persian
---------------

Despite the fact that there were no Meowth clans living in the Safari Zone, Seiken was doing pretty well by himself. His appearance frightened off some of the pokemon, and the remainder pretended that he wasn't in existence, as far as they could without him grinning his unnerving grin at them. He survived on berries and what not-quite-rare pokemon he could catch, then roast over a campfire.

He couldn't quite remember if he had had a proper life before his induction into hybrid anonymity. There wasn't much that he recalled, except that he'd lived mainly alone or in the company of an older sister and her husband. It seemed as if he'd been born with the feline tail and claws and ears, and the outlandishly light colouring...

But he had hated that older sister's husband, no doubt about it... even when he could not even recall both their names...

He could not imagine why. The man had never been less than polite to him, and often tried to make peace with him. Unfortunately, when Seiken dreamed bad dreams, those dreams inevitably contained that man cutting apart his siter and then sewing her back up together, but keeping the heart. Seiken had very graphic dreams.

Tonight there were no dreams but a light wash of remembrances and thinking-about-when-he-should-get-a-life. Seiken smirked horribly at a curious Pichu, watched it run back to its burrow in fright, and curled up with his tail over his nose.

Shadow-Fox
21st December 2002, 03:23 PM
~ Shinae Kinomoto ~

I typed frantically on the computer. What the hell just happened? I thought I could get the static off of the computer, but there was no luck. I pounded the computer with my fist. Hit it with the keyboard. Nothing worked. I didn't think those would, though.

I raised my foot and kicked the computer as hard as I could.

"HEY!" yelled a passing Rocket. "You'll break it!"

"Too late!" I snapped in reply. The Rocket Grunt walked over to the computer screen and whistled.

"Is a computer supposed to have static on it when it breaks?" I asked nicely.

"I can't believe you broke it this much!" the Grunt breathed. "Miss Hino is going to be so p*ssed when she finds out you broke the computer."

"I didn't break it!" I insisted, grabbed the Grunt's collar. "It kinda broke suddenly, and I shut it off and on, and there was all this static!"

"Nae, you're not trying to hurt the poor guy, are you?" mused a voice behind me. Keith!

"This arsehole believes I broke the computer!" I insisted. "It broke by itself! I think..."

"So that's where the zeros and ones came from?" Keith mused, pointing at the screen.

I gazed at the screen in surprise. White numbers replaced the static. They were all ones and zeros. There were a few green numbers in the mix. 93. 63. 82. 1. 23. 21. 82. 41. 42. 81. 1. 61. 53. 73. 73. 43. 62. 41. 62. 63.

"... The hell?" I whispered.

"93, 63, 82..." muttered a boy behind Keith. I turned around and faced a kid covered from head to toe in black fur. He had a white baseball cap on. I think it was a baseball cap, anyway. He looked so strange.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing at the kid.

"This is my little brother, Pyro," Keith smiled. "He wanted to see what my work building looked like."

"Hi." I nodded. "Now, what the hell are these numbers supposed to mean?"

The second Grunt handed me a pen. "Write them down. I'll figure them out later."

I jotted down the numbers very quickly. As I wrote down the final 3, the screen went completely black. Smoke poured out of the speakers on the side of the computer. The smell of smoke is not a very nice smell, I can tell you that.

"What's happening?" Pyro asked in his saccarine-sweet voice. I hate those type of voices.

"I'll ask Miss Hino," the one Grunt offered, walking off. "She might have some answers."

Keith grabbed my hand and stared at the numbers. "I think there's some sort of pattern here... Should there be an alignment with the numbers? Should I group them in teens or single-digits?"

"Let's just figure out what's with this damn stuff so I can go out and do my job again," I scowled. This could take a while...
~~~~~

RaZoR LeAf
24th December 2002, 09:27 AM
Dane (m) Human/Yanma

After trecking my way back through Viridian Forest, I was getting closer to civilisation again. The walk hadn't been eventful, but I had discovered a few things. My hearing had increased ten fold, and my eyesight was sharper, able to pick up the smallest of details. Everytime I moved my arms, I could feel the air moving with them. God knows how my wings were, I was still to nervous to test them.

I could hear voices, nearby. Bug Catchers, like myself.. or atleast once like myself. Now I was the bug. I continued on, pushing a branch from my path i came into the open grove where 3 stood. They stopped talking and turned to look at me. Two I didn't know but one was my friend Rich. I had known him all my life.
"Rich.." I started, but before i could continue there were three flashes of light and 3 pokemon emerging from pokeballs.

"Don't. Please. It's me Dane." I said, calmly. I didn't want to cause any more fear, than i obviously already was.
"Dane.." Rich mumbled. "Who are you?!" he demanded.
"It's me.. please Rich don't do this, i can explain.."

"Venomoth" that was Rich's favourite pokemon. It had grown up along side my beedrill, both aging at the same time. "Psychic Blast"
Venomoth's eyes began to glow a deep blue, a shimmering light appeared around it's body and it locked eyes with me. I started at it hoping praying that it would recognise me. It must have, because the psychic glow began to fade.
"Venomoth, what are you doing?!" Rich was shouting. The other two bug ctchers had ran by know.

"Venomoth.." I held my hand out to it. My skin, now a pale green and covered in tiny bristles of hair. Venomoth continued to stare at me, but the psychic attack had all but gone.
"Moth.. moth venom, venomoth" the bug cooed as it nudged against me, recognising my scent and my voice. It tured back to Rich and looked innocently at him.
"Venomoth what are you doing?" he aked. Suddenly he was struck by a psychic attack. His own venomoth was using psychic to show him the truth.

"Dane... it is you." he came forward and stared at me "I'm sorry.. what happened."
"A mist.. a black mist, hit me.. and some Yanmas. It made me one of them."
"A morph"
"What?"
"Come on, lets get to a pokecenter, i'll explain on the way."

--

Going back into Pewter wasn't as bad as i thought. Rich walked with me towards the pokecenter, while around me people looked at me and whispered things. My new hearing abilites picked it up with ease.
"Who's that?"
"What's happened to him?"
"It's another pokemorph"
"That poor man"

We finally got to the pokecenter, and I found I wasn't alone. Inside there were three others just like me. Sitting across from the entrance was a hiker who's skin had become as hard as rock. Instead of just two arms he now had four and looked like a human equivulent of a Graveler.

On the other side of the center was a young girl, about 12 years old, possibly less. Her skin was a light pink and her eyes were big and glowing bright green. Her hair was a deep purple and curled at the front. A Jigglypuff I guessed.

Finally, being treated by Nurse Joy was an old man. He was frail and his new form certainly wasn't suited to him. His neck was longer and his skin was covered in long brown feathers. Atop his head was a red feathery frill whilst his entire body was thin and skrawny. A fearow, by the looks.

Rich sat me down and another Nurse came over to me.
"Name?"
"Dane"
"Full name?"
"Dane Cocuun"
"Cocuun? As in Bugsy Cocuun, the Johto Gym Leader?"
"He's my uncle."
"We'll inform him of your problem in due time. Age?"
"24"
"And what happened?"

I explained to her as best i could. She took a sample of blood to confirm my pokemon other half. But it was as obvious as the others were. I contacted Bugsy my uncle in Azelea. He said that nothing out of the ordinary was happening over there, but all travel into and out of Johto was stopped. What was happening was confined to Kanto. I thanked him, and he wished me luck.

The nurse later confirmed my pokemon blood type, but the peace was short lived. A fire bomb crashed through the window accompained by the cries of "get lost freaks". The hiker put out the fire stomping it with his fire insulated feet. It wasn't going to be peaceful until whatever happened was explained and put right.

--

Long. Mneh.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
24th December 2002, 12:43 PM
Nyaaaaa...
----------
Seiken/Male/Persian Pokemorph/Safari Zone
----------------

The same Pichu he had frightened off earlier poked Seiken in his back. It had painstakingly gathered up the courage to sneak out of its burrow at nightfall and find out more about this curious creature its mother had called an 'Untouchable'. When Seiken opened his eyes he noted that the Pichu was very young, very innocent, male and inquisitive.

The Pichu said, "Who arwe 'oo?"

Seiken raised an eyebrow.

"You look funny, ooo."

Seiken raised the other eyebrow. Then he closed his eyes, the eyebrows resumed their normal state and curled up in a different direction, resisting the temptation to eat the damn mouse and be done with it.

"Mom says oo're a Untouchable," added the Pichu airily. The bluntness of its tone nagged at Seiken's senses.

"That's nice," he said finally, apparently deciding to humour it, just for tonight, because he was in a good mood.

"Why do 'oo look funny?"

"That is a stupid and uncalled-for question."

"Why do 'oo look funny?" persisted the little mouse.

"There was a big mistake made somewhere. I'm part of that big mistake."

"Wha' big mistake?"

"I don't know."

"Tell oooo tell!"

"I said that I don't know, you nasty little snivelling yellow rat, and that will be my answer for any of your questions until you leave." Kids grated on his nerves invariably.

"Goo'night then, mister untouchable," said the Pichu cheerfully, yawning and wiping an eye adorably, then scurrying off.

A big mistake. He'd been made because of the big mistake. How very interesting.
--------------
Yes. That was... completely pointless. Seiken will have something to do in the morning, though...