PDA

View Full Version : 2.B.A.Master.. you can help me!

Magmar
15th April 2012, 11:29 AM
http://kevan.org/johari?name=itsbaz

One of my finals is for a professor with whom I will be working on a master's thesis next year. I really want to go above and beyond with the leadership reflection portion.

As I've met quite a few of y'all, and many of us have been interacting for over 12 years, I was hoping some of you could take 30 seconds of mindless internet browsing time and fill this out for me. All you have to do is:
*Select five or six personality traits you think describe me.
*Enter your name, whatever you like that to be, and click submit.

You do not have to register or provide any identifying information. I also encourage you to make your own Johari window!

I want to draw a parallel between the Johari window and espoused/enacted values within organizations, as the theme of the course is organizational effectiveness as pertains to people, teams and individuals within the organization. The course focuses on topics of organizational behavior including pinpointing behaviors, organizational culture, change and diversity. This will help me get to know me and grow as a person, and it's a great way for all of my friends to contribute in a meaningful way.

My paper is due in, like, 48 hours, so any responses would be appreciated. It's REALLY simple.

Thank you so much!

update: thanks mikachu! no thanks, the other 56 people who viewed the thread and did nothing. :-P