PDA

View Full Version : Eherm... yes. Requests.

Phoenixsong
3rd May 2003, 02:40 PM
Erm... yeah. I'm bored and out of ideas for what to draw, so you can request if you want... eherm. Rules.

1. I have a lot going on in my life right now, what with projects, homework, a play, a trip and a graduation coming up, so plz try to limit the requests. Only a few at a time. Or, to be more specific, I'll look at, oh, say, five requests at a time, and work on two at a time. Please count the requests- if there's already five or more, kindly refrain from posting until I say I'm taking more requests.

2. Understand that when it comes to art, the scale of things I can draw is limited. I can draw MOST Pokemon, for one thing... I'm not that good at people, but I can try... ah... eherm... Sonic characters I can sort of do, I can do a scant few Duel Monsters, like the Blue-eyes series... (but not the people! PLEASE don't ask me to draw Yugi or Kaiba or something!), and if you have a person or Pokemon/critter that you made up, I will attempt it. Also, I can draw sort-of-legendary critters (meaning phoenixes, dragons and such). If it's from something else, there is a fair chance I won't know what it is, so attach a picture. And even then I may not do it. And about human requests... it's not that I won't draw them. I don't suck at them. That much.;) But, for example, I would really like to draw some pics of Bakura, or maybe Kenshin, and that may be along the lines of what you want (besides; I do need the practice), but considering that drawing humans is not my greatest strength, I would much rather practice them as little sketches for myself where it doesn't matter if they look like space clowns or something. Rather than, that is, drawing a space clown Bakura for someone else and disappointing them. I don't like it when people are disappointed with me. :( Please be nice and don't ask for people unless you will explode if you cannot request one. ;)

3. Yow, that was a long rule. Anywayz, try not to ask for more than 3 smallish subjects in one pic. Chances are that if you want your Pokemon team done, or a group shot of all your RPG characters, I won't do it unless it really interests me.

4. Be really specific in your requests. I mean, those of you who have seen my scant requests can probably tell how indecisive I am when I request. "Draw me a cute Torchic doing whatever"... lol. I want more than that. However, if you absolutely do not care, like me, I suppose I can deal with that. But try to be specific, k?

5. Don't ask for anything terribly detailed. I saw someone requesting for something with the Death Star in the background once... I CANNOT DO THINGS LIKE THAT. Even if you want a pic with the subject's clothes moving in the wind, well, I stink at drawing folds, so, no. If you make a request like that, either change it, forget it or it WILL BE IGNORED.

6. All pics will be drawn in pencil, probably inked with a technical pen, and maybe colored with colored pencils if I feel like it (or if the request absolutely requires color due to descriptions). That is, until I can figure out how to make my tablet work the way I want it to. Be warned, I don't shade very well.

7. As was said above, the pics will be done with a simple pencil and paper, so they'll have to be scanned. The only scanners I have even remote access to are those at my mother's job, which is very far from where I live, and these blasted things almost never work. You may have to wait a while... a loooonnnngg while, that is. Be patient. If you keep posting asking where your pic is, I'll just keep it for myself and you'll never see it. Ever. Not like people here do that, though. At least, I HOPE they don't...

8. Forgive me if the pic is on lined paper or on the back of an old homework assignment. Don't worry, I'll warn you if it is. You see, I'm just a little ahead of most of my class, so I have a bit of spare time during lessons. During that time, I take out old papers and start doodling and sketching on the back. I'll try to draw them on good paper that, for example, does not have finding the surface area of a pyramid on it anywhere, but for some very odd reason, my worst pics are on quality paper and my best are on old scraps of math or German work that you can see the writing on the vast majority of the time. And I would much rather put up a good pic on icky paper than an icky pic on good paper. Simply put, I'm very sorry if your Gardevoir ends up on the back of a graphing assignment that has bright red Sharpie somewhere on it. (The paper probably won't be that bad, but it was an example of what could very well happen.)

9. I have every right to refuse to draw or even ignore any of your requests. The only reasons I should have to do that are:
You didn't follow the rules.
The pic is too complicated or is something that I loathe so much I will never ever draw it in my life, even for a million dollars.
The request is too obscene, violent, vulgar or upsetting to me in any way.
I have too many requests to deal with at that point. (If this is the case, you can try again WHEN I SAY I am willing to look at requests again.)

Sorry that took so long, but I just wanted to lay down the rules. Thank you for reading this. Ah... eherm... Request away, I guess! *looks at rules* Wow, I can't believe I just said all that without flaming my art once. I mean, I'm not as good as some other people here, but I actually got through a 5550 character post without dissing my work! Hooray for me! (And no, I did not count all the little letters and spaces in my post. I'm not THAT weird.)

UmbreonCurse
3rd May 2003, 05:39 PM
Hmmmm *quickly reads the rules* Hmm. So I guess my dream fan-art of Yami with a bunch of pidgey and murkow on his head won't work then..Ah well. I feel ya, I can't draw people either. Not very well anyway.
Anyhoo, I want:

A pic of a pichu (with a pink ribbon on it's tail) playing with a mewoth (with a black collar) neer a ninetails (that's annoyed by all of this)

Will that work?

Phoenixsong
3rd May 2003, 05:44 PM
Yay! A request! I've been sitting here all day, checking things real fast and coming back to see if anyone requested... I don't know why, though. I'm just hyper right now. Sure, UmbreonCurse, I'll do it! Just be warned now, I'm not very good with Ninetales's tails. I can even start it right now. Should be done soon...

SmearGal
3rd May 2003, 06:30 PM
O-o';; Too...much...writing!! XD! *twitches* That took me five minutes...

How 'bout you try this:

Can you draw a Treecko standing there looking up with its eyes wide (and maybe its mouth hanging open) and a burrito falling from the sky that's about to hit the Treecko in the face?

XD 'Tis a personal joke between me and my friend, and I really don't feel like explaining.

~Smear

Phoenixsong
4th May 2003, 11:59 AM
O.o Whoa... someone really really good is asking me to draw something for them? *screams and dies* Eheh... sorry about that. Sure, I'll draw the Treecko/burrito thingee. I really want to know about this inside joke, but I'm feeling courteous at the moment and so I won't ask. I've already got a rough sketch and a few ideas.

And UmbreonCurse: I finished your pic yesterday, and it looks absolutely adorable. Now, if you can just hang on for a few days so I can get this scanned... I'll probably get them both up at the same time, maybe two days from now.
Thank you much!

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
6th May 2003, 11:54 AM
I have a request! I wan´t Ivysaur in tank! He is attacking at you! :D

Latios & Latias
6th May 2003, 12:50 PM
can i have a rquest : Latias battleing a Charizard And Latias is kicking Charizards @$$

God of Fire
7th May 2003, 12:36 PM
Umm if you could possibly do this one, could you draw a Zangoose just standing there with it's arms folded with it's eyes shut and looking to *our* left like it's trying to ignore something on it's other side. If possible I don't want it coloured. Thank you if you decide to take this request^_^

Phoenixsong
7th May 2003, 03:33 PM
Alrighty. Here's where we's at:

UmbreonCurse- yours is done, I just need to scan it. Hang on!
SmearGal- I finished yours, too. Waiting for scanner... o.O;;;
Latios & Latias- Got a rough sketch done. I just keep forgetting exactly what Latias looks like... don't worry, I can get a pic myself. It makes me a little sad though... I like Charizard, I don't want to hurt him... oh, well. The customer is always right and all that jazz. I don't mind. XD
Real One Bjarni- Ummm... I hope you didn't mean "tank" as in "army tank"... I cannot draw machinery. If that's what you meant, sorry, I can't do it, but if you meant something else, I might be able to draw it for you. Please specify, or else request something else.
God of Fire- Oh, goody! I love Zangoose, and now I have an excuse to draw him!

Sorry it's taking so long to put up the pictures- I'm trying! *flips a birdie at the accursed scanners at her mother's job*

EDIT: I'll take one more request for now, but after that, wait until I post some of the pictures. I mean, I have time to draw most of them, but I can't scan a lot at once, and then they'll just sit around and may get messed up... that would be bad. Only one more!

Darkmaster Kagemusha
7th May 2003, 06:47 PM
Mine's not too complicated I hope.

I would like a tall, slender, but still muscular girl with red hair and light green eyes (Yes, color would be nice, if it's not too much trouble). She's rather...well endowed, and wears a tight black midrift with tears in it. Her pants are also very tight and black with tears, but the're shorts. Over that she wears a long, loose black trenchcoat that's open and on her hands she has gaunlets with three metal claws on each (Like Wolverine's claws from X-Men, but on gaunlets instead of out of the hand).

I hope you feel that it is something you will do. **Bows respectfully**

Fire Pokemon Master
9th May 2003, 11:16 AM
Would you mind drawing my team? its below pwetty please? thx in advance

PSSSS: all in one picture like leaning against each other

Phoenixsong
9th May 2003, 08:55 PM
Oogle... more requests. Eherm.

Umm... Darkmaster Kagemusha: I'm... not too sure I can do that... I mean, I can try it, and it'd be a nice challenge, but... um, yeah. Anyway, I'm only taking one more request, and I hope you don't mind if I work on Fire Pokemon Master's instead, at least for now. If I'm feeling braver later, I may try it then, but... if you really want it done, you may need to ask someone else. Sorry... *bows respectfully and regretfully back* And God of Fire, I finished your Zangoose. I am really really sorry that it's taking so long to scan these... O.o;;;;; I'm trying, I really am!

Phoenixsong
4th June 2003, 04:44 PM
Sorry for the double post, any mods who may read this- I'm not trying to bump this or anything....
Look, all you people who requested a pic from me: I AM VERY VERY SORRY IT'S TAKING SO LONG TO SCAN THESE PICS. I didn't realize that my mom's scanners would be so unreliable. But... even though I have my last day of school and my eighth grade graduation coming up, I'm going to bug my mother until she takes me to a Kinko's or something because I'm feeling THAT rotten about not posting your pics. If you can just wait a few more days, that's all I ask... Oh, and if anyone else wants a pic done (and doesn't mind waiting a year for the pic to be put up:D ), I will take two more requests. Only two, though, because of my graduation and because if too many more people request, I'll probably melt under the rotten feeling I'll from having all these pics done and not being able to scan them. Sorry about this.

Iveechan
4th June 2003, 05:18 PM
I'd like a Girafarig having the tail chomping on its ears, and Girafarig's eyes are all surprised and panicky

Interpol HQ
4th June 2003, 06:04 PM
May I have a teenage male (about 17) with brown spikey hair wearing a blue hawaiian shirt, blue and green shorts, and black sunglasses sleeping on the back of a lapras, near a beach please.
I would be very gratefull. Oh and if you do accept my request take your time. All I need to know is that you working on it, even just a little, and ill be happy.

Phoenixsong
4th June 2003, 08:54 PM
Hrm. Okay, Iveechan, I'll try it. I've never tried drawing a Girafarig before, but I'll give it a shot. Oh, and The_Legendary_Hino, I'm not so sure about that request... I mean, I did say that I would attempt humans, but... this is the kind of pic that will take me a verrry long time. If other requests come in, I'll probably complete those first, but I will work on yours, little by little, along with Darkmaster Kagemusha's pic. Understand, however, that IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME. No more requests for now, though. Bye now! *runs away to fill out high school applications*

Interpol HQ
4th June 2003, 09:05 PM
Dont worry about it :). Im happy that you even accepted my request.

UmbreonCurse
5th June 2003, 11:30 AM
*waits patiently for her pic to be scanned*

Phoenixsong
21st June 2003, 04:27 PM
I finally got the pics scanned! Yay! I'm verrrry sorry this took so long to do, and hopefully this won't happen with the next requests. Here they are!

http://photos.yahoo.com/phoenixsong03

I can't really get the individuals up right now *is no good at hyperlinking and all that* so you'll just have to look at the one album for now.

Oh, and Latios & Latias, I still have to finish inking yours, but it'll be the next up. For some reason, Fire Pokemon Master, your pic isn't uploading onto Yahoo, so I'm trying to fix that. I'm still working on (slowly but surely) The_Legendary_Himo and Darkmaster Kagemusha's, and I'll take... um... how about... six more requests for now. And I'll try not to let this "taking forever to post the pics thing" happen again X.X... sorry!

UmbreonCurse
21st June 2003, 04:47 PM
^^ Hee hee, I luffs it! Ninetails looks so unhappy ^_^ Thankies!

SmearGal
22nd June 2003, 03:43 PM
Lol, sorry it took me a while to reply. I LUV IT! ^_^';; It's face is adorable...oh yes, my friend is definitely going to crack up...

Now I'll explain the burrito business. My friend and I were making up this song...about Pokemon...and I couldn't think of anything that rhymed with "Treecko," so I was screaming out the weirdest words you could imagine...(Toshihiro was one of them)...and suddenly, I yelled "burrito!" and my friend fell over laughing. The verse was,

"And the cutest of them all,
Is...of course...a Treecko!
Who's skin is green and scaly...
JUST LIKE A BURRITO!"

^-^';; I was really embarassed, but that's how the song goes. Maybe I should post a link...or something... :D!

~Smear
Ps) Thanks again! LOL.

Yukitsukai
22nd June 2003, 05:19 PM
Could you draw me a girl (about 13) with shoulder length black hair with red tips and hazel eyes sitting on a bench in a park with a Meowth in her lap, asleep? Give you cookies and free graphics! *holds out a plate of cookies and cheaply made avatars*

Fai D. Flowright
22nd June 2003, 06:29 PM
This may seem difficult and I don't care if you accpet it or not, but can you do a group pic of some of the characters from .hack//INFECTION and SIGN together.

Lady Subaru, Tsukasa, Mimiru, Mia, Elk, and BlackRose are the characters that I mean. If you have no idea about .hack I have a different request I can make. Let me know if you'll accept my .hack one first, If you can accept I'll give you more details on it, if not, I'll give you my other request. (which includes the Eeveelutions)

Thanks! Just keep me informed! ^_^

P.S. - If you have no idea about .hack, but are interested in doing the pic, I can supply you with pics of all of the Characters that I want! ^_^

DragonLover
22nd June 2003, 06:47 PM
i hope this isnt asking for too much but here goes:

Could u please draw a 16 year old guy, with red hair and black shirt, neiling on his knees petting his ninetales. while ninetales is looking really happy

Phoenixsong
24th June 2003, 06:07 PM
I'm glad you liked them, SmearGal and UmbreonCurse. Hmmm... more human requests... These will take a loonnnngggg time, be warned. Whiteangel, I... think it'd be easier to do the Eeveelutions request (the one I've seen you ask for in so many other places, XD), as I know absolutely nothing about .hack or .sign. It looks interesting, but I guess I feel a little uncomfortable drawing something I am completely ignorant of at this exact moment. I'll draw the Eeveelutions in the one pic for you (if that's not exactly what you wanted then of course specify); I already have some ideas I can modify and work with. Heehee, been drawing Jolteons and shtuff and apparently sub-conciously preparing for just this kind of thing... :D
Aww, Yukitsukai, thankies! XD! *nibbles on offered cookie and dreams of Blaziken avatars that look a lot better than the simple crud she is already using*
Hrm... 3 request slots open... any takers for my mediocre but still-good-enough-to-be-tolerable drawings... meh. I'm too self-critical. I need help. -.-;;;

Wild Female Machoke
24th June 2003, 06:27 PM
*prays* Please draw me a Machop eating sushi! :D

She should sit in the grass with a tray of sushi in her lap using a pair of chopsticks. She should also be licking her chops in the pic. (Oooh yummy!)

Katie
24th June 2003, 06:30 PM
*falls over laughing at burrito pic* XD ^^;; o.o' ahem
yay you have more request spots open :> could you draw my charizard/houndoom hybrid character type thingie? :) and if you do, could I put it up on my webshots album? (I give you full credit of course :)) thanks so much! ^_^

~Katie

Fai D. Flowright
24th June 2003, 09:21 PM
OK! Here's the specifics that I would like in it. I shouldn't be too buch just poses and colors. Background can be of whatever. Just try and make it all fit together.

Eevee: Normal
Vaporeon: A SLIGHTLY deeper shade of blue for his main body.
Jolteon: Dirty Yellow, close to what's in the attachment below.
Flareon: So that he looks pretty close to the attachment below.
Espeon: An Ocean blue gem and a tuft of hair on it's head that looks like the tuft on the Pichu that Lightning used to have in his sig.
Umbreon: The rings on him should be this color.http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/342.gif

The second thing is having them all doing a move.

Eevee: Quick Attack
Vaporeon: Firing Water Gun
Jolteon: Dropping a Thunderbolt
Flareon: Kicking back Ember (face should still be seen, more of a profile view would be best, IMO)
Espeon: Creating a Shadow Ball
Umbreon: Lunging to Bite

If you can do that for me, I shall praise you forever!
If not, I understand. It's a lot to ask for, I have confidence that you will pass with flying colors. Just remember, a FAMILY PHOTO, not individual pics of each. That's what every body else does when I ask for this. v_v; Thanks to the extremes in advance!

Bye! ^_^

P.S. - Thanks Again!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Phoenixsong
9th July 2003, 10:50 PM
Umm... yesh. I, er, got a sort of "job" with my godmother that has been keeping me busy for a while (and will for a while longer), and as a result, I've only been able to complete Latios & Latias' request and Katie's as well. Umm... sooo... if you people who have requested human pics reeeeeally want me to do a pic for you anytime this year (O.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;), you might just want to request something else, like, a dragon or a Pokemon or something... However, if you desperately want to see the pic and are gifted with infinite patience, you can wait many, many weeks for me to start it (I probably won't have time to start anything difficult until at least two weeks from now)... or you can just go to somebody better and faster than me. I'm sorry, I'm trying, but... hoboy, am I a pathetic request-doer-person... or whatever the term is *beats herself over the head many times with various large, heavy, blunt objects*. I'll see what can be done, all the same. I'm not giving up yet. Er, anyone who's reading this, if you want a request, PLEASE try not to ask for anything involving humans unless, as I so quaintly choose to put it in my unnecessarily long rules, you will explode. *straightens up and smiles as if nothing has happened* Anyhow, on a less mercilessly-beating-myself-up note, all the requests that I have done but have not yet posted are looking good (in my opinion)... yes, Katie, you may post the pic on your Webshots album (as soon as I post it *beats herself over the head again*)... um, where are the other people who requested from me? God of Fire, Iveechan? Just wanted to know if you liked the Zangoose and Girafarig... *sniff* I need an ego boost right now (I am indeed very pathetic, aren't I? Meh.)... oh, yes, and I will LOOK AT one more request. Please try not to ask for humans, as my ineptitude at delivering human requests is driving me crazy, and understand that even if it is accepted and I deem it easy enough, I probably will not start it until I at least start the other people's (and will not start it until I finish them if they change their requests to something more possible). Probably shouldn't ask for another request, but... oh, well.
*looks at unnecessarily long post and dies laughing maniacally and depressedly (is "depressedly" a word?) at how pathetic she is*