PDA

View Full Version : I Want Conkeldurr BAD!!!

Poketalmonsters
25th April 2012, 01:55 AM
I never played pokemon online ad I'll learn how to just to get it. I trained timburr from level 13 to level 42 stopping him from evolving every level because I don't like gurdurr as much. when I find some one who is willing to do a trade and trade back with me I will use a rare candy just to finally let it evolve. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

MY NAME IS Max friend code 2709 7140 4486

classy_cat18
25th April 2012, 02:05 AM
First of all, welcome to TPM. You'll have a nice time with us! I should warn you that this isn't the right thread for that, so you might want to move it to Black/White before one of the mods do.

Poketalmonsters
25th April 2012, 02:18 AM
First of all, welcome to TPM. You'll have a nice time with us! I should warn you that this isn't the right thread for that, so you might want to move it to Black/White before one of the mods do.

how can I move it?

Charles Legend
25th April 2012, 03:00 AM
And here I thought it was some newbie with a timburr as one of their four starters here in the ASB... :(

because if you were to join the ASB I Charles Legend the king of Newcomers would more then gladly to take you on Poketalmonsters join us. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20131) ;) The ASB is fun do to the fact you can use all moves a pokémon can know....

Actually the mods would need to move it, however I think what classy meant was repost it in the Black/White...

~Charles Legend

Lady Vulpix
29th April 2012, 10:54 AM
Sorry, I've only just found this thread. I can help you evolve him if you want. Contact me on AIM (LadyVulpixG) so that we can talk in real time while we do the trade.

And since someone has been advertising ASB, I should mention that I consider AC/CC (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35) fun because you can actually raise your Pokemon there (train them to gain levels and learn moves), develop their characters as you write stories about them, battle other trainers using stats and base powers similar to those in the games, and the battles don't take nearly as long to be completed.