PDA

View Full Version : Spirits Of Vengeance - Rebirth (Signups)

Ultimate Charizard
14th December 2002, 10:07 PM
Well since ive been thinking about this for a while (Well a week at least) i decided to try an rpg for both the guys and the gals.

Its loosely based on Rayearth so if u want some ideas go check it out.

Plot:
------

In a dimension similar to ours, on a world also similar to ours a bloody war waged. The spirits of this world, cheron as it was called had become insulted and and felt betrayed by the mortals they had watched over for so long. Technology and Science had replaced worship and belief in the old ways and now these mortals with their technological weapons beleived they had now become the most powefull beings. Patience of the spirits soon ended and they set about 're-educating' the world, showing how dominant their power truly was they soon enslaved everyone, those that would not be captured were crushed and destroyed and the Spirits ruled over their new slaves without mercy. Before long they decided that others should also be taught to respect the spirit world and began invading other dimensions, convincing the spirits of these new worlds to join them in reaching their goals. It did not take them too long to find a dimension that contained a small world, filled with ignorant mortals who also beleived themselves to be a dominant power.
When the spirits of Cheron entered to meet with the spirits of this new world they were bluntly turned down and asked to leave as these new spirits saw something in their mortals that meant it mattered not wether they showed their appreciation. What they saw was the heart and courage of thier people and warned the Cheron spirits that in these mortals was a power that even they could not comprehend. Laughing at this warning the Cheron spirits did indeed leave but on leaving they decided to teach these foolish spirits a lesson and left 12 of their best warriors behind. If these mortals were indeed so powerfull then it would indeed be that same power that punished their blasphemy. Ordered to find 12 Mortals, steal the souls and posses their bodies these warriors would combine their powers with the so called powerfull mortals and lay waste to this world.

Seeing this act the spirits of this world decided to take steps to stopping this plan, however as Spirits tend to like proving their points they decided to assist the mortals to decide their own fate. Choosing those they saw as being the best examples of the forseen power they descended to the planet, indicating the chosen one through a gemstone, through which the powers would be unlocked. Rather than taking over their chosen one like the dark spirits however they would merely assist and grant them the means to defend themselves. Namely the Magic of the Spirits.
Now is the time that the new War will begin, the war to save this unfortunate world...
...Our World.

Ok basically, you will be one of the Chosen few. The spirit that contacts you will apear as a sort of animal but i want them realistic, slight alterations to indicate ur element is ok but keep away from mythical stuff (Sea serpents, Flaming lions etc but i dont want to see Mermaids, Pegasus and Bahamut etc....)

Form:
--------

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Spirit name: Be imaginitive, i dont wanna see Bob and Mary here.
Spirit Element: Doesnt have to be the usual elements. Bug can be used where u create bugs from nothing etc. but more than one person can have an element as long as its a different form. (Water could be Water, Ice, Bubbles(acid) etc) Time/Shadow/Light/Digital etc are not allowed to be used as Elements.
Spirit Apearance: Usually an Animal but not quite the usual sort of animal.
Gem Coulor: Usually relates to your element, is usually embedded in the back of the hand but can sometimes be in the form of jewelery.
Spells: Just 2 for now and keep them simple. Your charachter will be new to magic so now spells that can destroy anyone or anything in one hit. I wont stand for power rping this time.
Other:

Soon into the rpg an 'ability' will be discovered and those that know the anime will know what i mean.

Lets see how things go, ill edit in anything i forget.

And by the way the Elements for Fire, Earth and Wind are already taken.....

Ultimate Charizard
14th December 2002, 10:24 PM
sorry Polizumi thats exactly the sort of thing i was hoping to avoid when i said shadow....teleporting - moving through darkness isnt something i want in the rpg, im sorry but loopholes will be closed this time, im gonna have to be strict.

Haruko
15th December 2002, 07:12 AM
Ah...Then...just reserve a Spot for me, as I have to get off..So..hegh..:)I'll post later..Maybe you can make a list of Standard Element's allowed?

Bulbasaur4
15th December 2002, 01:03 PM
Name: Amar Tenchi
Looks: Read this and look at the pictures! I made it myself! (http://www21.brinkster.com/wishangel/Amar%20Tenchi.html)
Personality: Very carefree and spirited... she loves to be playful and she has a flirty personality. She's pretty optimistic, and likes to stay upbeat. She's not stupid or 'air-head' like however... she's intelligent and loyal, and some times feel like everyone takes her for granted- but she wont' show it. She has a hard time telling anyone her true feelings and often keeps it bottled up inside...
Spirit name: Viento
Spirit Element: A Gyrfalcon
Spirit Apearance: Just like a Gyrfalcon, but his appearance seems to be more 'airy' or foggy... like you never can see his true defined shape. A swirling aura always remains around him of a silvery-glazed color. His eyes glow a light, enchanting blue and his wings are much larger then a usual bird.
Gem Coulor: It is a silvery color, with speckles and swirls of various light magenta/sky blue colors. The colors in the jewel looks wispy too. The jewel for her is embedded slightly below where the middle of her collar bone is. The jewel is in the shape of a small sphere..
Spells: Awayven - Wind swirls around a figure, trying to force them back or away from some thing. Gets more powerful as her wind powers advance... and it gets more powerful or less depending on her mood (like how frightened or angry she is.)
Tenchilya - White, Angelic Wings with silver tint form upon her back allowing her to fly- but her figure changes slightly also. Her personality soem times can change too... it totally depends. It depends how the weather is... so if she's angry and she suddenly changes, she can turn into a 'dark angel' like figure... if she's happy, she can be a giddy freak while she's transformed. People usually hesitate when she does this after they learn what can happen...
Other: AS soon as she can... she'll be able to heal, or that will be her next spell.

Arnen
15th December 2002, 03:49 PM
Yeah! Water's not taken! *punches air*

~Name: Arnen
~Age: 12
~Gender: F
~Looks: Tallish, with light brown hair and grey-green eyes. She wears a light blue leopard-print top with a criss-crossing tie at the neck and white cargos.
~Personality: Shy and quiet, usually doesn't talk to people she doesn't know very well.
~Spirit name: Navi (Zelda fans: Nooo!)
~Spirit Element: Water
~Spirit Apearance: A light blue snow leopard with silver claws/fangs.
~Gem Color: Silvery light blue at center that fades to darker blue at the edges.
~Spells:
Crystal Blaze
Water blasts at the opponent through Arnen's hand.
Boiling Aquas(pronounced ak-wus, I dunno how to spell it otherwise)
Fires boiling water at the opponent, also can be used for melting small amounts of ice.
~Other: Since she was really little, she hasn't had many friends. So she never really talked much, and still doesn't except with ehr close friends. It's not that she doesn't like people, but people sem to find her faults and exaggurate them. She's a very good swimmer.

Ultimate Charizard
15th December 2002, 04:19 PM
couple of problems Nabooru.

It says in the opening topic that your spirit beast has to be Animal based, i cant accept fairies, and also can u tone down your attacks....evetually well get to thebig stuff but for now 'huge water spirals' are a bit much for a noobie to magic.

Arnen
15th December 2002, 04:28 PM
Better? I kept the second one and just made it less water.

Ultimate Charizard
15th December 2002, 04:37 PM
Thats ok....interesting choice of creature for a water spirit lol.

Forgot my own signup.

Name: Gavin Wynder
Looks: Tall, brown hair, blue eyes. Wears Blue jeans and a black tshirt, also trademark black fingerless gloves.
Personality: Likes to fool around but gets serious when needed. Loyal to his friends.
Spirit name: Seylus
Spirit Element: Fire
Spirit Apearance: A Tiger with flaming anklets on all four legs
Gem Coulor: Flame Red. A large oval in the back of his hand.
Spells:
Arrow of Fire
Fires an elongated bolt of fire at an opponent.
Inferno Shield
A wall of flame appears to 'burn up' incoming attacks.
Other: Meh.....*burns other*

Haruko
15th December 2002, 05:05 PM
Heh..*Guesses...*Hmm....

Name: Danielle
Looks: Tall, with long Brown Hair and a Pink Tee Shirt and Purple-ish Baggy Pants.
Personality: Loner, never talks. But is Really gentle and sweet, isn't popular at all, she's picked on most of the Time..A lot like Kouji from Digimon Frontier.
Spirit name: Petaica(Petal/Peta...and ica...Seem's mystical to me.)
Spirit Element: Nature
Spirit Apearance: Petica is a Ram(Danielle is a Aries. Ram=Aries.:) ) with a pink jewel on her forhead.
Gem Coulor: Pink with Swirls of Green
Spells:

Rose Glare: When she picks a strand of hair, which turn's into a rose, aiming it at opponent. Later Develops to Rose Whip, Like the one on Yu Yu Haksho.(I can't spell)
Healing Powder: Heal's her self or another of a tiny wound. Later can heal big wounds, or revive Dead.(See..It's not powerful at first).
Other:She's really smart and clever, so she can get out of any trouble.

Is that better?

Mystic_clown
15th December 2002, 09:25 PM
Name: Ocelot Incripter
Looks: has spiky yellow hair and brown eyes. He's tall and Lanky. He wears a yellow and black outfit underneath a trenchcoat.
Personality: he's always taking orders from somebody. He's trecherous and usually goes all goofy when a girls around.
Spirit Name: Thundera
Spirit Element: Lightning
Spirit Appearance: A cobra with black patterns on his back and red eyes.
Gem Color: yellow with blue lightning running through it.
Spells:
Giga Bolt: A bolt of lightning falls from the sky and strikes the target.
Super Charge: Lightning strikes Ocelot and increases the power of his Giga Bolt spell.
Other: He's skilled with computers

Ultimate Charizard
15th December 2002, 09:32 PM
ok M_C, A few probs...

Were meant to be good guys, a psycho doesnt fit the criteria for an exampl of human strength.
Also those attacks are a bit powerfull, tone them down, u can juice em up as the rpg progresses.

And 'Death' Gygas.....good spirits dude, not really a suitable name.

Outlaw JT
21st December 2002, 11:10 AM
Name: Quin McCutcheon
Looks: picture Raven from Zoids Chaotic Century, now make him a little taller and change his hair color to sandy brown with reddish speckles here and there. He has a small scar to the left of his chin. His eyes are green but his right eye is a little duller than his left.
Personality: he is the loner type that doesn't easily trust people. a bit mischievous but has a good heart.
Spirit name: Jonak
Spirit Element: Earth
Spirit Apearance: a small gorilla with slightly reddish fur(like a normal gorilla but with a barely noticeable reddish tint) and white haired back
Gem Coulor: it is shaped like two arrowheads, one inside the other with the outer one being teal and the inner one being reddish brown. it is firmly imprinted in the center of Quin's forehead but is usually covered by his bangs.
Spells:
Terraform- he can change the earth around him. ie raising or lowering the height of the ground, causing rocks to emerge from the ground, creating holes in the earth (as he grows stronger he can make more drastic changes, he will not know this spell until a certain ability is revealed)
Quake- plain and simple he can cause tremors (at first they won't be very powerful)
Gaia Shield- he can summon the earth to shield him from attacks. ie a mist of sand rising up in front of him to block a spray of acid (he can only use whatever soil or rocks there are nearby to do this)
Other: He doesn't trust people and for good reason. He has not had a happy childhood.

Gladiator
21st December 2002, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I joined the first one, but I got grounded. I am back now.

Name: Ark McCloud
Looks: six feet, two inches tall, athletic build, grey eyes, dark green hair (don't ask), light green T-shirt, black pants, and army boots. Often looks serious.
Personality: Ark McCloud is brave, kind-hearted, and trusting. He is often serious and a little uptight. He is somewhat of a team leader, if only he was more outgoing. He has slightly above average intelligence
Spirit name: Juggernaut
Spirit Element: Metal (A division of Earth)
Spirit Apearance: Looks like a bear with red fierce eyes. He is also a dark gold and if you look at his claws and fangs, you will see that they are made of steel
Gem Coulor: A silver medallion with a red sword in the center
Spells:
Blademaster: Ark McCloud draws minerals and metals out of whatever he touches and forms a sword out of them.
Exoskeleton: Ark McCloud manipulates the metals and minerals inside his body to form a sturdy exoskeleton. When he gets better at it he can make his body grow metallic spikes
Other: Ark McCloud comes from a military family and can operate several different firearms. When he fights he likes to go by two names: Captain Militia (when using firearms) and Ark the Just (Blades). Ark also is currently suffering problems that can be treated by taking certain metals and is also blind (I needed his spells to be useful you know)

By the way, what is a Gyrfalcon (sp?)

Bulbasaur4
22nd December 2002, 12:48 AM
A Gyrfalcon is like a big eagle-like bird, but pure white and fuzzy talons. It also has occasionaly, black markings upon it which resemble small stripes or dots.

Ultimate Charizard
23rd December 2002, 10:21 PM
Ok im starting this now.....