PDA

View Full Version : TPML Safari Zone

DarkestLight
5th May 2012, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the Safari Zone folks! This is you place to find all information about the SZ. Take the time to familiarize yourself with it, and if it is missing anything at all, let one of us know!

=================================================

There are three ways to enjoy our Safari Zone. We've dubbed them Classic, Pasture and Speed.

Classic is your standard zone experience, which can be filled with discovery and adventure.

Speed is for those who are looking for a certain Pokemon to complete their collection...

Pasture is for those folks who's teams are so massive that they have to clean them out, but would rather like to not just release them-but allow others the opportunity to obtain them.

Rules

To enter any Zone, you need to buy Poké Balls to help you capture Pokemon.

Poké Ball You can buy a Poké Ball for 2 points. A Poké Ball will allow you to capture any single stage or non evolving pokémon you come across, but no higher.

Great Ball You can buy a Great Ball for 3 points. A Great Ball will allow you to capture any second stage pokémon you come across, but no higher. It also captures single stage and non-evolving sooner than a Poké Ball would allow.

Ultra Ball You can buy an Ultra Ball for 4 points. An Ultra Ball will allow you to capture any third stage or legendary pokémon you come across. It also captures single stage and non-evolving much sooner than a Poké Ball would allow, and second stage pokémon sooner than a Great Ball would allow.

Depending on your journey, there is a limit as to how many Poké Balls you can purchase.

Remember, once you enter the Safari Zone (and subsequently spent your points on the Poké Balls) you need to make a bank post.

This is where similarities end for the Zones.

For Classic:

If you are interested, you sign up, stating how many Poké Balls you would like to buy and which Pokemon you take with you. You can only bring a maximum of three Pokemon with you, Please provide genders and nicknames. You should also specify where you want to explore.

A ref (see below) will ‘take’ your post and write a brief ‘intro’ to your Safari Zone quest. These are not too in-depth. They detail where you are and what you can see. Each ref will start their own thread. This will help alleviate clutter and confusion from too many Safari Zone's going at different speeds.

You can only have a maximum of 5 Poke Balls per trip. This is to help aid the "never-ending quest" syndrome.

Example
Rapamon2: You take your Eevee and Squirtle with you and wander along the beautiful sands of Tranquil Shores. As you go, you see a small group of Krabby, male and female, play-fighting along the sand. You can see a Wingull in the sky and a Dunsparce burrowing out of the sand. What will you do?

Then, you would type your response.

“I’d like to battle one of the male Krabby.”

And as before, the Ref will write this out as if it were a Pokemon Battle in ASB. Three attacks per turn. There may be banned moves depending on the location (ie: derelict building: not advised to use earthquake) but these are at the Referees discretion.. Once the foe is at 0% HP or energy it will get too frightened and run, so you need to catch it before it hits 0%. If all of your Pokemon faint you will be taken to the exit with no refund for unused Poké Balls.

Make sure to post your responses in the correct thread!

For Speed:

You will make a post stating what POKEMON you are looking for. Whomever picks up your quest will make a note of what Pokemon you have with you and drop you in a certain area where that Pokemon has last been seen. From that point on, you have between 15 and 50 posts to find, subdue and catch your target, depending on what you are seeking. There are a few restrictions.

1) If you have a teleporter, they will be reduced to only a few uses of Teleport, depending on the Pokemon in question.

2) If the Pokemon you bring as a helper does not have the ability to track the Pokemon you are seeking, the quest will not be honored.

3) You cannot unlock hidden areas in Speed Zone mode. To access any hidden area, you need to have already visited it in Classic Mode.

4) You can visit a Pasture while in Speed Zone mode. But you will still be in a Speed Zone-so use your time wisely.

Here is the breakdown of how long Speed Zones are-depending on the Pokemon.

Baby/First forms: 15 posts (3 teleports)
Second Forms/Non-evolvers: 25 posts (5 teleports)
Final Forms: 35 posts (7 teleports)
Legendaries: 50 posts (10 teleports)

Pokemon will run away from you, so you need to be crafty about your intentions. Also, some Pokemon need to have certain criteria met before you can obtain them, so if you haven't obtained those criteria in Classic, you won't be able to hunt them down in Speed.

You can only have a maximum of three Poké Balls with you and two partners in Speed!

For Pasture:

You access this mode through Classic. If you happen to find someone's Pasture on your journey, your adventure shifts from Classic to Pasture. What this means is that the Pokemon you encounter are more willing to be caught-as they have been trained by your fellow trainers. They can all be caught with just regular Poké Balls, and probably need little effort at all to be caught. Once you exit the Pasture however, your adventure shifts back into Classic.

Whew! That's a lot! But its okay. We got through half of it, and that means its all downhill from here!

Referees

Any approved ASB Ref can sign up as a Safari Zone ref and can take on anyone's quests. Safari Zone refs will be PMed with a list of what Pokemon can be found in what areas and told instructions on how to ref the Zone.

Please do not hassle any Safari Refs. They may refuse to ref for you.

For every five rounds of Safari Quests reffed, a Safari Ref will get 2 points. These can not be used in conjunction with Referee Rewards but still need to be shown in the Bank when payment is received.

Referees
-Ayeun
-BTPoke
-Cynder
-DarkestLight
-Greyfox
-Oslo
-Puma
-RaZoR LeAf

Areas of Exploration:

Sunshine Fields
A large plain that overlooks TPML, the grass is soft and the air tasty. A plethora of grass Pokemon are found here as they enjoy the tickling breeze and the bright sunshine. Bird and normal-types are also found here.

Crush Quarry
A dangerous quarry home to Rock and Ground types. Footing is loose, and there's always work being done. A few Fighting types and some rare Steel types also make their homes here.

Ivy Woods
A dense forest where a thick fog lingers. There are Grass and Bug types everywhere you turn. Look up and you'll find Flying types are enjoying the highest reaches of the trees.

Ivy Lake
A secluded lake in the middle of the forest, you'll find rare Dragons here, along with all the usual Water types, and maybe a few Ice Types too. Rumor has it, that there's a cave hidden underwater...

Abandoned Playhouse
This glorious playhouse was burnt down, but what remains has become a home for several Normal city pokémon, not to mention the Fire types that love the smell of charcoal.

Skinny Dip’s Pond
Fishing rods are supplied for free, so sit back and see what you can land. Water types are abundant here, but the soft land around is home to more than a few burrowing pokémon.

Grave’s Yard
A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokémon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

Tranquil Shores
A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokémon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Some ground types can also be found.

Ffeffni Mountain
This large mountain is very cold and has biting winds nipping around. There is a layer of snow falling and many ice types can be found here. Also look for hardier bird Pokemon and a variety of tough foes.

Trolgar Mountain
A tall mountain out of the main village. Expect a variety of rock, ground and fire types to be seen among the road to the summit. Can you unlock the code to get into the Archives?

Feizhi Outpost
A thick and heavy jungle where the best of explorers will find a thousand and one bugs. That's not to mention the abundant Poison types and several Grass types too. The sun is very hot.

The Old Village
This is the old location of the village before the battling league moved the village a mile east. In this ancient test of time, among old buildings and disused shops you will find a variety of city Pokemon living in solitude. Rumor has it there are secrets underneath the village.

Wagwhomp Swamp
This hot, murky swamp is home to a manner of grumpy and surly Pokemon. These are all Pokemon from the DP Generation. This small, secluded swamp houses some rare and tropical species.

Shinsuke Volcano -
This volcanic island - previously hidden away can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying pokémon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall pagoda stands on the island as well, the only man-made structure here.

Ruskie Tundra -
This wide expanse of icy land extends as far as the eyes can see. Rolling snow dunes and harsh hailing conditions make it an idea place for Ice Pokemon, and only the sturdiest of winter loving beasts.

Nevshard Badlands -
A terribly hot, sweltering desert with few places for shade. Illusions are commonplace here-and the scent of inevitable dehydration hangs high here. Yet Hardy Pokemon worked out a way to survive in this climate-despite the horrid lack of water.

Skyline Terrace: -
A strange town, all within the treetops. Long since abandoned by humans, the MASSIVE amount of Pokemon that live here all seem a bit strange and off kilter. The completely aerial town is connected by boards, and the homes all resemble traditional Japanese style. One would think the townspeople were turned into Pokemon here!

Platrin Plateau -
This mysterious temple set high in the skies is shrouded in Mystery. How does one get here?

---!!!---

Exire - *New*
Intelligent lifeforms made floating interconnected platforms to create a living environment for Pokemon that seems to be discouraged by terrestrial life. Some say the inhabitants of Skyline Terrace know of its whereabouts at any time. As Exire is a moving series of interconnected artificial islands, the Pokemon here are few. Exire also moves around the map, but its on a set path that's easily seen from Skyline Terrace.

Living Savannah - *New*
The wide expanse of grass and sky makes it perfect for thundering herds of Pokemon that travel through these lands.

Panbau Sanctuary - *New*
A reclusive grove of bamboo shields unwanted eyes from the secrets that lay dormant in this densely packed forest. There is talk of treasure beyond one’s wildest imagination lying just beyond the grove.

Windy Whirl Chamber - *New*
A vertical climb up these treacherous cliffs could spell the end for even the most surefooted of creatures.

Hunter’s Cove - *New*
A large field of tall grass. Stealth hunters reside within the grass, so one must be on their guard at all times.

Dysfunctionland! - *New*
A dilapidated series of amusement park rides and buildings. Who knows what you might find underneath these dusty tents and behind closed doors…

There are also more, hidden areas to be visited among the Safari Zone. If you explore the areas you might find clues to help you delve further into the zones to find better Pokemon and other rewards.

DarkestLight
6th May 2012, 01:41 PM
Legend Protocol:

As you know, our Safari Zone is the only way to catch those elusive beasts that are deemed Legendary Pokemon. Some of your may have always wanted a Legend on your team. Well, our mod team had assembled a bit of a checklist to help you, should you decide to pursue these Pokemon. Please read this guide thoroughly, so you don't end up buying something you do not need to.

Legend Availability.
As of today, 5/6/2012, the only Legends that are unobtainable are Mew, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Arceus and Genesect. Hoopa and Volcanion are also banned until their official reveal by Gamefreak.

So wait, how do I pursue a Legend?

Now, before you just jump in and expect to see a Legend, there are a few parameters that need to be explained.

1) If the legend you seek is part of a set, and it has already been captured by someone else, it will not appear in the SZ until the set has been completed.
(Ex: Cynder wants a Zekrom. However, Oslo has already caught Zekrom. Zekrom will not appear again until someone removes a Reshiram and a Kyruem from the SZ).

The Legends that are "sets" are
Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres - The Bird Trio
Raikou, Suicune, and Entei - The Tower Trio
Regice, Registeel, Regirock - The Golem Trio
Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza - The Weather Trio
Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit - The Lake Trio
Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina - The Creation Trio
Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion - The Musketeer Trio
Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landrus - The Kami Trio
Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem - The Tao Trio
Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde - The Mortality Trio

2) If pursing any legend, you need to realize that you may not encounter it at all during your trip.
3) You must be in the Classic Zone for a minimum of 50 posts before encountering a Legend.
4) If you encounter a Legend in the Classic Zone-you can then pursue it in the Speed Zone. I will keep a tab on Legends viewed by SZ participants so they know what they can and cannot chase down in the SZ via Speed mode.
5) Only one Legend may be caught per trip, no matter what trip type it is.

But what about the other non-banned Legends, DL?

Glad you asked. There are legends I did skip. Some legends need certain parameters in order to be found. You have to open these parameters in Classic mode, then encounter them. If you miss an opportunity to catch them in Classic, you can then chase them down in Speed.

What Pokemon have parameters that I need to unlock first?

Celebi, Rayquaza, Regigigas, Jirachi, Keldeo and Meoletta? You'll have to explore in order to decipher how to unlock them from their resting places.

You are still missing a few Legends. What about them?

Hrm. Who am I missing?
Lugia and Ho-oh are random encounters.
Latios and Latias are random encounters, but a little bird told me they are more likely to be found in the sky. They also follow the "set" rule.
Cresselia and Darkrai are intertwined..somehow. They also follow the set rule.
Manaphy, Shaymin, Heatran, Victini, and Diancie are random encounters.

Ok. I guess that covers them all. Can you tell me what Legends are caught so I know who I can and cannot go for?

Sure. I guess that's ok. Makes your planning a little easier. These Legends have been caught at least once since the reboot:

Regice
Groudon
Cobalion

And..that's it!

Ash0011
6th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Serebii I think you mean celebi

DarkestLight
12th May 2012, 12:18 PM
<.< Going back in the SZ.

I need another team member and I realize I do not own it. Might be a long trip, so fair warning.

I will be taking...Elegance, Vigilance and Darwin with me. That should cover my needs. I'll only need three Ultra Balls as well.

Elegance- Virizion w Justified
Vigilance-Pidgeot w Keen Eye
Darwin-Kangaskhan w Scrappy

Any takers? Oh and I'll start in Living Savannah.

Bank link (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=553611&postcount=1333)

Oslo
12th May 2012, 12:24 PM
OSLO ACCEPTS YOUR QUEST!

Except now that we have new SZ Refs I think it's fair to let them have a go. D: So Oslo will regrettably back off.

DarkestLight
12th May 2012, 12:39 PM
I was figuring you would try to grab it. Lets see if any newer ref snags it.

Rossymore
12th May 2012, 05:42 PM
O hai der. I remember the only SZ trip I reffed was yours. Up for some deja vu?

DarkestLight
13th May 2012, 12:28 AM
You take it, im down.

RaZoR LeAf
19th May 2012, 06:34 AM
I'm buying a Great Ball (Bank) (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=554319&postcount=1335). In an attempt to drum up business for myself, I'm offering it free to my first customer.

WOWZER THIS IS A GREAT DEAL BUY NOW ONE TIME ONLY
(maybe).

BTPoke
19th May 2012, 06:56 AM
oooh, this is interesting. I'm extremely low on funds, but I can be your first customer if it means a free great ball :3

i'll go in with my female ralts w/ synchronize.

sry this SZ probably won't last long xD
oh, and I'll go in to... Grave's Yard, I guess (I could use a ghost type on my team.)

RaZoR LeAf
19th May 2012, 07:23 AM
Sold! Or not.. I guess. I'll have your first round up for you in a sec.

Greyfox
21st May 2012, 09:12 PM
Just gonna go ahead and say that my current adventure is nearing completion, so I'm gonna end up jumping right back in there ASAP. Sooo, who wants to reserve me? :3

DarkestLight
21st May 2012, 09:21 PM
¬¬...?

Greyfox
21st May 2012, 09:41 PM
Hrm?

Rossymore
22nd May 2012, 05:21 AM
Well if no one goes for it, I'll do it. Then all I'll need is MLG, then all the mods will be in the same area and I'll trap them in my giant cage and RULE THE ASB WITH AN IRON FIST!

So yeah, I'll take you on.

Oslo
22nd May 2012, 03:57 PM
Well, after approximately an hour of R&R, it's time for Oslo to return to the Safari Zone. He's bringing the following Pogeys:

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/da/Spr_5b_430.png
Brando

Insomnia
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/ca/Spr_5b_488.png
Moonscape

Levitate
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/90/Spr_5b_132_s.png
Ditto D. Ditterson, Esquire
Imposter

He's buying five Ultra Balls (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=554701&postcount=1338) and will be starting things on Trolgar Mountain!

Cynder
22nd May 2012, 03:59 PM
InB4theothers x3

I'm just about to write out the mock reffing again, so when I get approved can I take on your adventure Oslo? All of the other new refs already have their own people, I think... xD

Greyfox
22nd May 2012, 03:59 PM
Yoink!

[Edit] How did you get there first, Cyn!?

Nevermind, I'll concede as long as you can get approved. :P

Oslo
22nd May 2012, 04:00 PM
Lmao.

You guys work it out between yourselves. I'm fine either way.

Cynder
22nd May 2012, 05:02 PM
Yoink!

[Edit] How did you get there first, Cyn!?

Nevermind, I'll concede as long as you can get approved. :P

Sneaky sneaky. >.>

Lol, sorry about that Grey! xD My mock reffing will be up asap, hopefully sometime tonight.

DarkestLight
25th May 2012, 03:44 PM
To be fair...Grey's adventure is nearing completion...so there won't be a long wait.

Ayeun
29th May 2012, 06:16 PM
My adventure with Greyfox is over. I need a new one.

Payment (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=555498&postcount=1345) for 5 Ultraballs!

Taking with me:

Boom, the shiny female Magmortar with Flame Body;
Raffelisia, the female Vileplume with Effect Spore; and
Buzzer, the Flygon with Levitate.

Its hunting time!

Greyfox
29th May 2012, 08:45 PM
If you don't mind me taking your adventure again, Aye, I'm down for another round.

Also, I'm purchasing (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=555543&postcount=1346) one of each ball (-9 points) and heading right back into the zone.

Oslo kinda said he'd be very interested in taking me (sorry, Rossy), so I'm gonna take him up on that offer. Let's go for Dysfunctionland this time. I'm itchin' for some new scenary.

Hm... now who to take? Let's go with some newbies who've never been in the zone:

Chopin, my male kricketune [@Technician].
Megazord, my fuggin' awesome (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/the-arbiter/megazord.gif) golurk [@Iron Fist] and
Inverted Duckbut, my porygon-z [@Download].

Oslo
29th May 2012, 08:48 PM
Cool beans!

Expect it up tomorrow.

Greyfox
29th May 2012, 08:50 PM
Excellent!

Rossymore
30th May 2012, 05:54 AM
I was actually planning to hand it over to Chaos as he doesn't have anyone yet. Should have said earlier.

Greyfox
30th May 2012, 06:12 AM
Aye -- then he should take Ayeun. It'd be a good way to introduce him, methinks.

Ayeun
30th May 2012, 05:34 PM
I'm cool ether way. New guy Chaos, or old man Grey works for me. Let me know when it's up boys!

Perfect Chaos
31st May 2012, 02:02 PM
It's fine if someone else wants to take Aye, I'm actually posting from my iPhone so it's hard to do any reffings from this, still waiting to buy more bandwidth on my wireless card so I can start posting again on my laptop :sweat:

Ayeun
1st June 2012, 07:48 PM
Ok Chaos...

So who wants me? EPIC ADVENTUAR, right here!

BTPoke
1st June 2012, 07:50 PM
ME! jk, I don't think i have the creative skills quite yet for safari reffing. someone else can take her xD

Gigya
1st June 2012, 08:06 PM
I could try it, if you want.
I've written RP adventures before, so I don't think it'll be that bad. I'll have to design a new template, but it shouldn't take that long.

Ayeun
1st June 2012, 08:51 PM
Gigya, are you on the SZ ref list?

Gigya
1st June 2012, 09:04 PM
Not at the moment.
But it does mention that any approved ref can sign on as one.
Haven't really seen a sign on page, or any other information on how to sign up as one.
Figured I'd get my piece in, though.
If you don't want to take me because the process might take a bit, I'm fine with that.

Ayeun
1st June 2012, 09:07 PM
If you get approved, sure. I don't mind waiting.

EraGam
2nd June 2012, 03:55 AM
So according to the rules I can become a SZ ref just by becoming a normal ref?
Alright then, can I become a SZ ref?

DarkestLight
2nd June 2012, 11:58 AM
I know I wrote in a clause saying that we need SZ refs. So go ahead and apply and we will take care of the rest. :D

Greyfox
2nd June 2012, 12:00 PM
I've already sent out SZ invites to Gigya and Era. Let's see how they do.

Ayeun
2nd June 2012, 11:12 PM
Alright Gigya, You have my quest. Start your topic, and I will post!

BTPoke
3rd June 2012, 04:58 PM
I'd like to sign up to be a SZ ref (although by now i dont think we need any more) to kind of try it, see how my story-telling skills are.

BTPoke
6th June 2012, 11:05 PM
sorry to double post this, but do I need some sort of approval to be a SZ ref besides needing to be an official ref? Or do I just get started and make a ref thread?

Greyfox
6th June 2012, 11:11 PM
Sorry, BPT, I'll send you a PM with the details...

Ash0011
10th June 2012, 03:40 PM
so if we're looking for an egg (manaphy) can we just take a pokeball and do a speed thing? if so taking a pokeball and speedrunning this with leo

BTPoke
10th June 2012, 03:45 PM
I don't think that's how it goes. I'm pretty sure you have to find a legendary (egg or otherwise) in classic before speed-running to get it.

DarkestLight
10th June 2012, 04:36 PM
BT is correct. You can't speedrun for an egg, since you have to hatch said egg. So the egg itself wouldn't be elusive.

However, with Rayquaza and Latias, since it has been stated they have been spotted in the zone, one could feasibly speed run one of those two Pokemon only, in hopes of catching them.

BTPoke
10th June 2012, 04:38 PM
so, ash, if you're willing to go into classic for the egg (I'm assuming there's more than one egg, so I can still get one), i'll ref it for ya.

Gigya
10th June 2012, 07:11 PM
I'd like to take a trek in the safari zone.
Goin' to Skyline Terrace with Cinamon, my Buneary♀ with Klutz. Gonna be chasing Rayquaza. Preferably on speed, but, since I believe at some point there was some requirement for speed, normal will work as well. Buneary can learn Foresight, which I would think can be used for tracking.
1 pokeball (bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=557197&postcount=1357))

BTPoke
10th June 2012, 07:24 PM
Gigya, if you're planning on getting Rayquaza, I believe you're gonna need an ultra ball, not a pokeball.

Gigya
10th June 2012, 07:49 PM
States that pokeball can be used to catch non-evolving.
No info is shown on a specific ball for catching legendaries. Ultraball is just a better idea since it would catch it sooner

Oslo
10th June 2012, 08:10 PM
I've noticed that a lot of information pertaining to Legendary Pokemon hasn't been posted in this iteration the Safari Zone. You're right that there's no mention of whether an Ultra Ball is needed to catch a Legendary Pokemon, but that definitely used to be the case. I'm not sure whether it still is.

It also used to be the case that same same person had to catch both Kyogre/Groudon in order to nab Rayquaza, but I don't see this information anywhere either, so I'm not sure if it's current anymore.

DarkestLight
10th June 2012, 09:07 PM
>.x My bad. Legends =ultraball only.

As for the needing of Kyogre/groudon to catch Rayq, that's still valid. However...as a seperate entity, they can (and will be) rare sightings of these types of Pokemon that allow people to bypass that rule. As an incentive though, those people Speedzoning have much less chance of catching said Pokemon due to the limiting criteria. Think of this as a one-of. Seperate opportunity will still exist for said person that has Kyo/groudon.

Either that...or I quickly change Rayq to another legend that does not fall into the "gather x and y to release z" category. Hurry and call now!

Gigya
10th June 2012, 11:11 PM
Fair enough.
Request still stands, minus speed rayquaza.

Ash0011
11th June 2012, 12:00 AM
ok then I'm going for a egg nonspeed (unless someone is willing to let me borrow a point)
also is a poke ball ok? its an egg-baby pokemon, soooo

Greyfox
11th June 2012, 12:17 AM
Gigya, you may wanna wait on that one. Or at least use more than one (unevolved) pokemon to hunt down Rayquaza.

It is a legendary dragon, after all.

BTPoke
11th June 2012, 05:33 AM
yeah, ash, a pokeball should be fine for a baby pokemon.
Anyway, I'll take your adventure. I'll set it up sometime today.
Also, where are you starting for this?

Ash0011
11th June 2012, 08:10 AM
Tranquil Shores probably and with leo
bank
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=557235#post557235

Gigya
16th June 2012, 05:16 PM
Still interested in doing a safari zone trek.
Since I have the points now, chasing Rayquaza in Skyline Terrace with an ultra ball and pokeball.
Takin' Cinamon, the Buneary♀ with Klutz, and Kitus, the Absol♀ with Pressure. Since, you know, Absols can detect changes in weather and forewarn against natural disasters. Since Rayquaza is a pocket of non-weather (weather lock), it should be possible for Kitus to track it with some difficulty.
Bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=557197&postcount=1357)

BTPoke
16th June 2012, 05:17 PM
hold up on that, Gigya. I gotta do something first (not saying i'm gonna ref it, but you should wait a second ;) )

EDIT: don't waste my points now ;D

Gigya
16th June 2012, 05:31 PM
Oh my. Thank you BT.
Editing previous post.

Ayeun
16th June 2012, 08:17 PM
I'll take ya!

Have it up in a bit.

Greyfox
18th June 2012, 11:49 PM
Goin' right back in the Zone with a ball of each flavor (same as last time): -9pts (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=558350#post558350).

This time, I'm going in with...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/the-arbiter/perseus.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v705/the-arbiter/zyuu-2.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/145.gif

Perseus / Zyuu / Animikii
M - @Steadfast / M - @Sand Veil / @Lightningrod

Persie's got Judgment, Blaze Kick, and Quiver Dance; Mikii's got Judgment, Aeroblast, and Volt Tackle.

However, since both Perseus and Animikii are being tutored right now, the adventure can't officially begin until the 24th, which is perfect, because it gives me time to figure out what I'm going after.

Any takers?

Gigya
19th June 2012, 12:22 AM
I'll take you if you like

Greyfox
19th June 2012, 04:45 PM
Sounds good. As for a heading, I'm going to Skyline Terrace. I'm hoping the residents there know of the legend of Terrakion.

EraGam
21st June 2012, 09:18 AM
Hello there! I`d like to go on a trip to The Old Village.
Taking two Pokeballs and a Great ball. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=558652&postcount=1385)
I`d like to bring
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww15/Mat_the_Werewolf/Pokemon%20Black%20and%20White%20sprites/199.gifhttp://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww15/Mat_the_Werewolf/Pokemon%20Black%20and%20White%20sprites/447.gifhttp://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l516/EraGam/Sprites/Soak.png
Slothella - Slowking (f) Regenerator / Carter - Riolu (m) Inner Focus / Soak - Buizel (f) Swift swim

Anyone?

BTPoke
21st June 2012, 09:25 AM
I'll take ya, Era, if you want. If so, I'll have it up in a bit.

EraGam
21st June 2012, 09:30 AM
Okay :)

BTPoke
23rd June 2012, 09:51 PM
with, umm... the addition of a whole bunch of points (and a few freakouts and self-slapping), I've decided to go into the safari zone to find the elusive Raikou.

I will be buying 3 ultra balls for the occasion, and I will be bringing along the following:

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/image.php?u=8776&dateline=1333254551
Jolteon
Female
Veronica

http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/handheld/black-white/621.png
Druddigon
Female
Sandpaper

http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/black-white/78.png
Rapidash
Female
Catherine

Bank Post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=35)

Gigya
23rd June 2012, 10:03 PM
I shall take you.
Although you might want to link where the 150 came from, just as a precaution.

EDIT: Woop. Never mind. I see the post before it.

BTPoke
23rd June 2012, 10:12 PM
Don't worry, that was in a previous bank post. We're all set to go, then, I assume?

Greyfox
26th June 2012, 01:52 PM
D: Someone go on an adventure... I'm getting bored! :(

i don't mind paying

BTPoke
26th June 2012, 01:53 PM
lol you could've taken mine, but Gigya beat ya to it xD

also, this is what happens when more people become refs.... xD

Greyfox
26th June 2012, 01:59 PM
My creativity is waning and I need to fix that...

Plus, my other adventurers seemed to have completely fell off the face of the planet.

Perfect Chaos
26th June 2012, 02:28 PM
I'm sorely tempted to take up your offer Grey, mayhaps I know what you be offering?

Greyfox
26th June 2012, 02:35 PM
You can have up to three balls (of any flavor) to do with what you want, and I'll pay for them and ref your adventure.

Just lemme know where you're going and what'cher after.

Perfect Chaos
26th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Oh sweet good deal then, I just need to do some evolutions in the Approval Tower and we can start!

Hmmm...I'm actually interested in pursuing Zekrom but how would that work since Cynder's currently handling both in trying to capture Reshiram?

Greyfox
26th June 2012, 02:42 PM
We'll cross that bridge upon coming to it, Chaos. Just lemme know when you're ready and I'll meanwhile be brainstorming some ideas.

Perfect Chaos
26th June 2012, 03:34 PM
Alright now all my evo's have been taken care of, let's start trekking!

I'll be taking 3 Ultra Balls and will bring the following Pogermons:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/232.gif
Triglav M
@Sand Veil
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/426.gif
Airship M
@Aftermath
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/068.gif
Atlas M
@No Guard

I guess I'd like to start off at Skyline Terrace!

RaZoR LeAf
28th June 2012, 01:07 PM
Dibs on the next person who wants to go questing. Cos.. I keep missing when people post in the thread and get beaten to it.

BTPoke
28th June 2012, 01:10 PM
don't worry, Razor. Once I'm done with my current adventure, I'll be coming back to Grave's Yard in your SZ :D

Perfect Chaos
28th June 2012, 01:10 PM
I feel like I should also start trying to do some SZ reffings as well...but I'm feeling a bit self-concious on making an epic trip like some of the other refs here *coughoslocough*

EDIT: Holy friggin shit, I just became an Elite Trainer :scared: :hellyeah: :dance:

BTPoke
28th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Well there is no beating Oslo. He's a cornucopia of creativity xD

Greyfox
29th June 2012, 02:38 AM
Dibs on the next person who wants to go questing. Cos.. I keep missing when people post in the thread and get beaten to it.

You could take over my quest from Gig, since his activity is going to dwindle immensely in the coming weeks.

DarkestLight
30th June 2012, 11:01 AM
I'm leaving Rossy. We broke up :/ He was cheating on me. Who wants to take my quest? Kinda need to beat someone to something as it will mess me up if I dun get it...

Greyfox
30th June 2012, 11:23 AM
I'll point to Dan first -- he's kinda bored at the moment. If he doesn't want it though, I'll do it for 'ya.

RaZoR LeAf
30th June 2012, 11:40 AM
Yah I'll take it Darkly, thanks Grey. I'll get something up for you ASAP.

Gigya
30th June 2012, 12:25 PM
As long as we're talking about changing refs in the SZ zone, Ayeun hasn't updated mine for almost two weeks, so I'm up for switching if someone wants to take me.

Also Grey: I should still be able to do at least 1 post a day, and will probably get a few more in. The real issue won't start until a little after the 22nd, since that's my birthday.

Cynder
1st July 2012, 08:52 AM
Buying an Ultra Ball for Cueball to take on a trip reffed by me! :3 [bank] (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=559760&postcount=1404)

Perfect Chaos
1st July 2012, 01:42 PM
I'm not sure if I should be posting this here or the Reffing Tower, but I figure I might as well put this out there:

I'd like to resign my post as a Safari Zone ref. I haven't had a chance to ref any trips so far, mostly because I'm a little unsure on how to handle someone's adventure to start off with, plus I'll soon become too busy from this month onwards to show proper dedication to help people get Pokemon on their trips, especially if one expects a trek for a Legendary Pokemon. I just want to resign as of now since I don't want people to expect me to take them and then feel disappointed when I'm not able to take them on their requests or make the adventure epic enough.

There's my 2˘ on that matter

Greyfox
1st July 2012, 01:51 PM
Buying an Ultra Ball for Cueball to take on a trip reffed by me! :3 [bank] (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=559760&postcount=1404)

I believe Cueball's still in an adventure with my somewhere's. He sorta just left it when he left TPM for awhile...

Cueball
1st July 2012, 01:54 PM
Grey can that even still continue? I was under the impression that was over for good.

RaZoR LeAf
1st July 2012, 01:58 PM
OK, I've decided to go hunting for one particular pokemon, that can only be found in one place. I'm buying (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=558120&postcount=1371) a single Poke Ball, because what I want is in a Pasture. I don't think anyone else has ever gone looking for a pasture before, so I don't know how this is going to go.

I'll be taking Prospero (http://i53.tinypic.com/2jb9ksm.jpg) my blue Slowking (Male;Own Tempo), and as the pasture I'm hunting for is known as 'The Frozen Graveyard', I think the best place to start looking is in the Ruskie Tundra.

Cynder
1st July 2012, 02:37 PM
I'll take you!

RaZoR LeAf
1st July 2012, 02:50 PM
Fine by me

Greyfox
1st July 2012, 03:01 PM
Grey can that even still continue? I was under the impression that was over for good.

Nah. I'm pretty sure we didn't finish it yet.

Cueball
1st July 2012, 04:45 PM
I just looked and your right, we didnt finish it, so does that mean we can continue it?

Greyfox
1st July 2012, 04:49 PM
It does. Lemme just locate and put up the most recent round and we'll go from there, aye?

Wolfsong
3rd July 2012, 07:10 PM
Purchasing 2 Ultra balls, 1 great ball and 2 regular pokeballs (15 points). IU'd like to do a classic journey starting at Tranquil Shores. I'm Taking Tony Dinozzo - Braviary (M) - Keen Eye, Ziva - Lucario (F) - Steadfast, and Abby - Luxray (F) - Intimidate with me.

paid: here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=560039#post560039)

EraGam
3rd July 2012, 09:37 PM
I'll take on your quest Wolfsong, if I may.

Wolfsong
4th July 2012, 12:13 PM
okay with me

Greyfox
12th July 2012, 04:29 PM
Alright, Gig's ejected from ASB for the moment, leaving my SZ quest without a heading. Someone wanna maybe take it over for me?

EraGam
12th July 2012, 04:59 PM
I'd love to take your quest if you don't mind me being a rookie.

Greyfox
12th July 2012, 05:00 PM
Don't mind at all. We've all gotta start somewhere.

EraGam
12th July 2012, 05:04 PM
Then I'll start tomorrow, since I'm nowhere near a pc right now.

BTPoke
12th July 2012, 05:10 PM
Someone maybe wanna take over mine as well?

EraGam
12th July 2012, 05:28 PM
I volunteer :) might as well take you both from Gig's hands.

BTPoke
12th July 2012, 06:25 PM
lol dump all of Gig's adventures on the Newbie!

anyway, sure, you can take my adventure

EraGam
12th July 2012, 07:31 PM
Technically Gig's also a newbie unless he had some previous account I don't know about.

Emerald_Gen.3
31st July 2012, 04:43 PM
I'd like to do this thing i'll buy 5 pokeballs and take my shiny Blaziken,(@Speed Boost Male) Blazer and (if possible) Inferno my Torchic (@Blaze Male)

bank post> http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=563396&posted=1#post563396

o i thought it was only 2 ok then i'll take Curious George my shiny Chimchar with @Blaze Female

RaZoR LeAf
1st August 2012, 09:19 AM
Everyone else is taking two or more people, so I'll be your safari guide. Just let me know where you want to start off, and i'll get a first round up for you. Though, are you absolutely sure you want to take three fire types with you?

Emerald_Gen.3
1st August 2012, 12:42 PM
I'll do Sunshine Fields but instead of Inferno I'll take my Bulbasaur, Taco (@Overgrowth Female)

Skye
8th August 2012, 12:10 PM
Hello SZ people :3 I think I'd like to start a Safari Zone classic run, but I do have a few questions before I get started.

It says in the rules that Pokeballs aren't refunded. Can they be rolled over into the next round of adventure or are they gone once we're done?

I'm going to go with 1 Pokeball, 1 Great Ball, and 1 Ultra Ball (bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=564685#post564685)), either way. And I'll be taking along...

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6291/orionvv.png
[Orion]
Charizard ♂
Solar Power

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/619.png
[Zen]
Mienfoo ♀
Inner Focus

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/522.png
[Volt]
Blitzle ♂
Lightning Rod

Would a kind ref please help us get to the Shinsuke Volcano?

Rossymore
8th August 2012, 12:39 PM
I shall take you, as I probably should take someone. As for the Pokeballs, I assume that they would not carry over when you're finished and start a new quest, but don't hold me to that.

BTPoke
8th August 2012, 01:10 PM
I'm pretty sure the only way to end a quest is to use up all your pokeballs anyway

Skye
8th August 2012, 01:31 PM
I thought it ends if my Pokemon all faint, too.

Cynder
8th August 2012, 02:00 PM
Most refs aren't cruel enough to let that happen anyways - and a lot let your Pokemon heal as you're travelling from zone to zone and things. There's not really any need to worry about that!

Skye
8th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Alright, thank you :3

DarkestLight
8th August 2012, 02:23 PM
No! Its life or death! Rarrarrar!

Skye
8th August 2012, 02:31 PM
Dx amagad not life or death! Do not want! *rolls away in a panic*

Wolfsong
10th August 2012, 10:46 PM
Can i get a subref for my zone since Eragam's vanished?

Greyfox
11th August 2012, 01:00 AM
Can i get a subref for my zone since Eragam's vanished?

Ditto.

BTPoke
11th August 2012, 01:58 AM
Ditto.

Double Ditto (eventhoughIpostedthisinthereffingtowerohwell)

Oslo
11th August 2012, 02:16 PM
I can take one of the stalled adventures. BTPoke, since you were the first to make a post about this, I'll grab yours if that's alright. Just PM me a SparkNotes version of your quest in progress and I'll see what I can do.

(Also, 'cause I'm still kinda busy these days, the quest might be slow goings at first. :D But I'll make up for that in time.)

DarkestLight
11th August 2012, 03:15 PM
I can take your Wolfy :O. I have no more Zones ATM since mine have stalled.

Wolfsong
12th August 2012, 12:10 AM
Thanks DL ^.^

BTPoke
12th August 2012, 12:16 AM
Thank you, Oslo! :D

Ayeun
3rd September 2012, 11:50 PM
Who has my Safari Zone quest? Or... if it is dead, who wants to pick it up?

Ayeun
30th September 2012, 03:37 AM
Looking for someone to take over my Safari Zone quest. Gigya doesn't seem to be active, so would appreciate it if anyone could take over...

Last posts were here. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25295&page=4)

Thank you!

DarkestLight
30th September 2012, 11:10 AM
I would, but after reading it, I don't exactly know wtf you were doing. If anyone else wanted to take it, go ahead, otherwise I'll jump on it tomorrow.

BTPoke
30th September 2012, 12:07 PM
Alright. It's time to return to the graveyard!

That's right, Razor Leaf, I'm heading back to your zone (if you'll ref me once more), armed with 1 pokeball, 4 ultra balls (bank post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=570478&postcount=1485)), and that little black polaroid that I got from my previous venture.

That's right, I remembered the polaroid, and I hope you did, too, 'cause we're going to be investigating that thing at Grave's Yard.

As for the pokemon I'll be taking:

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h360/BTPoke/th_282.png
Rosalinda F
@Trace

http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/black-white/149.png
Cicero M
@Inner Focus

http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/black-white/620.png
Sake M
@Regenerator

I can't remember whether or not the amount of pokemon brought can be the same as amount of pokeballs. Someone please remind me xD

Oslo
30th September 2012, 12:21 PM
I think the only rule is that the number of Pokemon in your party can't exceed the number of balls in your possession.

EDIT: But I scanned the OP and can't find this rule, so maybe I'm making things up...

RaZoR LeAf
30th September 2012, 01:13 PM
Alright. It's time to return to the graveyard!

That's right, Razor Leaf, I'm heading back to your zone (if you'll ref me once more), armed with 1 pokeball, 4 ultra balls (bank post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=570478&postcount=1485)), and that little black polaroid that I got from my previous venture.

That's right, I remembered the polaroid, and I hope you did, too, 'cause we're going to be investigating that thing at Grave's Yard.

As for the pokemon I'll be taking:

http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h360/BTPoke/th_282.png
Rosalinda F
@Trace

http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/black-white/149.png
Cicero M
@Inner Focus

http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/black-white/620.png
Sake M
@Regenerator

I can't remember whether or not the amount of pokemon brought can be the same as amount of pokeballs. Someone please remind me xD

OK, give me a day or two to work out some story details. And the limits are three pokemon and five pokeballs (I should know, I have the original text file here) .

DarkestLight
30th September 2012, 01:18 PM
Don't know why those little instance rules never show it. Its back in the OP now, plus a few things I forgot....

Oslo
30th September 2012, 01:21 PM
I knew about the maximum three Pokes/five balls max rule, but wasn't there also some rule about not being able to, say, bring three Pokemon along on a quest when you only buy one ball? Or is Oslo having a seniors' moment?

DarkestLight
30th September 2012, 01:27 PM
No, that was there at one time. Then that was removed. Seemed silly to limit Pokemon due to how many balls you could buy, versus creating an arbitrary max to maximize your adventure

Ayeun
30th September 2012, 01:51 PM
I would, but after reading it, I don't exactly know wtf you were doing. If anyone else wanted to take it, go ahead, otherwise I'll jump on it tomorrow.

Thanks DL. I also have NO idea where I was going or what I was doing. You can 'blank slate' it if you want... Start the adventure over, I mean...

Greyfox
30th September 2012, 02:32 PM
I kinda have a similar problem as Ayeun... :(

Ash0011
30th September 2012, 02:33 PM
Woot so I could've taken more than just leo...

DarkestLight
30th September 2012, 03:01 PM
Aye: Actually, I can take yours, I got a Storyline idea that might be fun and would make sense in about 5 posts.

Grey, what's your issue? Is it an SZ you're hosting, or your own adventure?

Ayeun
30th September 2012, 10:50 PM
Thanks DL. I look forward to playing!

Grey, if you issue is no one running your zone, and you don't mind my blonde moments, I suppose I could run your quest. But you know how much of an Air head I get... Your call.

Greyfox
30th September 2012, 11:04 PM
I'll take you as a ref, Aye. And if you end up spacing out for a week, I can't blame you (as I do it too, PC knows) and... hey, it's been three months since my last update anyway.

DarkestLight
30th September 2012, 11:52 PM
up and running, Aye.

Rossymore
14th October 2012, 11:41 PM
Sorry to say but I wish to no longer be a Safari Ref... again. I'm particularly sorry to Skye as her quest has slowed down a lot this past month or so and it was a good one. I will however ref one last round to bring conclusion to the battle. (spoilahs!)

Later peeps and stuff.

Skye
17th October 2012, 01:43 PM
Well xD I'm not particularly able to be all that active at this time, but we got to 34 rounds and I'd like to continue, if anyone's able to pick me up.

Greyfox
17th October 2012, 02:55 PM
I'll continue it for ya, Sky. Just gimme a bit to get a story goin.

Skye
21st October 2012, 08:11 PM
Thanks Grey! Take your time xD In... maybe... a few more weeks I can get back to posting on a regular basis. :3 But I'm not a demanding person at all. xD Just don't hit me with a newspaper when I fail puzzles. I try. But I am not that bright when it comes to them!

Greyfox
21st October 2012, 08:29 PM
No worries. I'm about to close my current thread anyway and make a completely new one shortly with a new formatting style, so I'll put yours up when I do that.

Skye
22nd October 2012, 09:33 PM
Thanks and alright :3 I'll keep an eye out for it!

Emerald_Gen.3
3rd December 2012, 06:51 PM
Alright so how do I become a Safari Ref here do i jump on one foot, rub my tummy and pat my head or what?

Greyfox
3rd December 2012, 08:09 PM
I wanna first see how you ref a battle or two first before I let you into the Safari Zone reffing game, Em.

Knight of Time
11th December 2012, 12:41 PM
Hi...

It's been a couple of years since I went on a Safari Zone quest, so could I buy 2 Great Balls, and take along Kratos the Bronzong (/, ability is Heatproof), and Auron the Lucario (M, ability is Steadfast), please?

'hands over 6 Pts.'

I'd like to go to Feizhi Outpost first, please.

Uh, just curious, but can I choose whose zone to go to?

Anyway, thanks in advance.

RaZoR LeAf
18th December 2012, 01:14 PM
This is me purchasing Two Great Balls and a Pokeball as tree gifts.
Bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=578190&postcount=1533)

Kumori
20th December 2012, 04:03 AM
Purchasing Ultra Ball and Great Ball for a Classic adventure starting in the Abandoned Playhouse. I will bring... *consults menagerie*

Prometheus the Manectric [M] @Static
Azazel the Hydreigon [M] @Levitate
Astaroth the Metagross [G] @Clear Body

Le bank post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=579027&postcount=1550)

Ayeun
20th December 2012, 06:12 AM
I will take you on... I should probably re-activate my zone and be a good little ref... Don't want DL to spank me for being lazy!

Your adventure will be up in the morning. I need to think about what we shall do!

DarkestLight
21st December 2012, 06:50 PM
I'll take KOT.

Edretah
22nd December 2012, 07:06 PM
Bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=579276&postcount=1554)

Im gonna take a trip to Ivy Woods, Classic Style.

2 Ultra Balls
1 Great Ball
2 Poke' Balls

I am taking:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/280.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/7.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/92.png
Ralts ~ Squirtle ~ Ghastly
Male ~ Male ~ Male
Trace ~ Rain Dish ~ Levitate

Is it possible that i can adventure to the Ivy Lake, and switch between the two? Like say i start in the forest, is there any way for me to come across the lake?

BTPoke
22nd December 2012, 08:25 PM
^ When you're in the safari zone, you can go between areas however you please (as long as the way in which you do so is reasonable).
Choosing where you start is all you need to worry about right now when it comes to location.
You're not bound to one area of the safari zone.

Edretah
22nd December 2012, 09:58 PM
Awesome thanks man

Greyfox
24th December 2012, 11:49 AM
I've got you, Ed (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=579444&posted=1#post579444).

Edretah
24th December 2012, 03:48 PM
Awesome thanks Grey

Underscore
7th January 2013, 08:21 AM
The Safari Zone seems a fine way on wasting my points XD
I still have 1 Pokeball from Razor Leaf at the tree
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=578951&postcount=141

Buying 1 Ultra Ball and 1 Pokeball
Gonna go on Ivy Lake, Classic mode with
Poliwag F Water Absorb
Chinchou M Volt Abosrb
Ralts M Trace

Bank:http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=580481&postcount=1578

Oslo
18th January 2013, 03:21 PM
Has anyone taken this yet? If not, I'll have it up by tonight. :) Need to get back in the SZ game.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
30th January 2013, 02:50 PM
Since my team is back to four 'mons, I think I need two more for a full roster.

Paying 7 points to take a Pokeball and Greatball with me on a Classic safari zone catch.

I'll be taking Athene, my trusty female Slowbro with me (Own Tempo) and Chris Xeroxx, my male Kecleon (Color Change, it knows Coil as well).

*tosses pokeball and quick-ball*¨

http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/black-white/80.png http://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/main-sprites/black-white/352.png

I'll let the ref decide where to start my quest, a roll of the dice decides my fate!

Greyfox
30th January 2013, 03:52 PM
Muggles, you're already in the zone! And you caught Dialga...

MeLoVeGhOsTs
30th January 2013, 05:05 PM
Yup. I thought that ended my quest.. Well, I kinda left most of my team in Pasture Zone, so that safari zone quest should technically be unable to continue.. Maybe use a Deus Ex Machina or summit to finish it? The power of Dialgia should be able to do that:D

Sorry about that, though, shoulda checked first!

Cynder
31st January 2013, 04:11 PM
I need to get more motivated with my own saf zone reffings so I'm taking my own quest as an incentive! I think I'll go to... Windy Whirl Chamber with a Poke Ball, a Great Ball and an Ultra Ball. I'll also take Percival the male Gallade with Steadfast, Phasmid the male Scyther with Technician and Falconzord the male Pigeot with Keen Eye, Aeroblast and a funky sprite (which I need to reupload; but it's on my other laptop. Shall be done shortly). [payment] (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=582135&postcount=1596)

Edretah
18th February 2013, 01:17 PM
Im just curious as to when Greyfox will be back because I haven't seen him anywhere and I haven't moved on in my quest in a while :/ Not trying to "hassle" any refs, im just trying to progress

Oslo
24th February 2013, 02:50 PM
Any SZ ref want to finish reffing my quest for Jirachi? Cynder's out. I will pay you back by reffing a quest for you. And I ref fast.

RaZoR LeAf
24th February 2013, 04:21 PM
I also need someone to finish off my SZ quest. It's a short one to a pasture to catch one pokemon, so it shouldn't take long. Altough, I want to go Legendary hunting after that, so I'll either need a ref willing to go with me twice, or a new ref after that.

But first things first, one to finish off my Pasture run.

Oslo
24th February 2013, 04:44 PM
I'll take both your quests if you ref for me, RL.

DarkestLight
24th February 2013, 07:32 PM
I can take one of them for you guys as well. I try to get one reffing every 3/4 days-so lemme know :D

RaZoR LeAf
25th February 2013, 03:26 AM
I've already asked Cynder for the Cliff Notes for yours Oslo, so hopefully I'll be able to start it up for you.

Ok, i have the notes. Give me a bit to work out where i am, then its game time

RaZoR LeAf
31st March 2013, 09:28 AM
OK lets get on the Legendary and super long quest bandwagon here. I'll get 2 Ultra Balls a Great Ball and a Pokeball please for 13 points (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showpost.php?p=585582&postcount=1610). And first on the list is the big bad. I'm going after the last remaining of a trio, the legendary Registeel!

Regice was found in Ffefni Mountain. Regirock in Crush Quarry. But Registeel, I do not know where he might be hidden, so the first port of call is the Old Village with my trusty library card.

Oh, shit my pokemon! I'll be accompanied on this trek by three powerhouses.

Autumn (http://i53.tinypic.com/t6cy75.jpg); Torterra (m) Overgrow
Rorschach; Hydreigon (m) Levitate
Tandoori; Blaziken (m) Blaze

Oslo
31st March 2013, 12:18 PM
I'll take this, as I said I would.

Expect something by tonight!

RaZoR LeAf
31st March 2013, 12:25 PM
Cheers dears

Emerald_Gen.3
31st May 2013, 10:17 PM
Just wondering here but could I have more than one adventure at a time, I was also wondering if there were any stipulations to become a safari zone ref

Perfect Chaos
1st June 2013, 07:32 AM
Can't have more than one adventure up at the same time.

And the only stipulation for being a Safari Zone ref is that you need to be an official ref in the Reffing Tower, which I think you already are Em, so it shouldn't be a problem for you to start up your own reffing topic.

Oslo
2nd July 2013, 02:05 PM
Buying an Ultra Ball, a Great Ball and a Pokeball to be gifted away. Bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/592309-post1643.html).

Puma
3rd July 2013, 05:57 AM
I'll add 2 Pokéballs [http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/asb-towers/20130-asb-financial-tower-42.html#post592378] and start my adventure with Oslo at the old village!
Definitely hoping to almost complete my list of wanted Pokemon.

I'll take my trusty Slowpoke (God, I love this fella) Carlos, M with Regenerator, as well as the female Murkrow named Erandal'e (THE D IS SILENT) with the Ability Super Luck. Also, to have a power house with us, (in case Carlos isn't manly enough to handle everything) I'll take Veggies (Venusaur, M, @Overgrow) on this adventure.

By the way, are there any restrictions on switching areas mid-safari? Like starting at the Old Village and while in the zone deciding to go to for example, the sunshine fields?

I think that's it! Thrilled to see if I get all ze pokemanz I want ^_^

BTPoke
3rd July 2013, 09:43 AM
Yeah, there's no restriction on crossing over to different areas as long as the transportation is reasonable. Have fun! :3

Puma
3rd July 2013, 10:32 AM
EDIT: Approved! Oslo, let's get rolling, ey?

Aura
15th July 2013, 12:19 PM
I want to go on a little classic journey to Ivy Lake

I'll take 3 Pokéballs with me -> here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/593088-post1665.html)

Since it would be dangerous to go alone, I'll take these with me:

Kindness
Seth
Belial

female Seel
male Skarmory
male Houndour

Hydration
Keen Eye
Unnerve

Puma
15th July 2013, 12:21 PM
Hm... That seems like a nice start for my first Safari Reffing, if you're okay with that I'll take that. (Also, *cough* I would add 2 great balls to your inventory, as you are my first)
[Bought here: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/593095-post1666.html]

Aura
15th July 2013, 12:32 PM
Well.. since you would add 2 super balls i'm in.. jk
It's a pleasure to be your first (‘∀’●)♡

Puma
17th July 2013, 10:27 AM
Hello Guys n' Girls!
As I've discovered the Safari Zone to be extremely funny to ref, I shall gift the next one taking a trip with me reffing 3 Pokéballs for their inventory! (:

One-Time offer!

Aerbrodactyl
17th July 2013, 12:36 PM
I'll take it, if you don't mind. n.n

I'll take:

Santa, my Delibird♂ with Vital Spirit
Lux, my Chinchou♂ with Volt Absorb
And, Patchy, my Spinda♂ with Own Tempo
With me

And go to Panbau Sanctuary!

Puma
17th July 2013, 12:42 PM
Urgh, yeah, I'll get your first round up soon, but let me change the offer. I'll get you two great balls instead, deal?

Aerbrodactyl
17th July 2013, 12:49 PM
Sure! \o/

Techy
24th July 2013, 08:50 AM
I'd like to go on a trip to Dysfunctionland

I'll Bring...

Techy (Magnemite @Sturdy)
Victor (Garchomp♂ @Rough Skin)
B.O.T. (Porygon @Download)

Bought 1 Pokeball, 1 Great Ball, and 1 Ultra Ball.
Bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/593841-post1684.html)

Puma
24th July 2013, 08:56 AM
I would take your trip if that's okay with you. I wait for an answer before I start preparing (:

Techy
24th July 2013, 08:57 AM
Go for it!

Puma
24th July 2013, 09:26 AM
Nevermind. You can't take an unapproved Pokémon with you. Since you are currently evolving your Magnemite, and it can't evolve while it is in the Zone, this is not possible.

Techy
24th July 2013, 09:29 AM
Okay...I'll take Sheet of Doom (Shuppet♀ @Insomnia) instead

Greiger
26th October 2014, 07:56 AM
Alright. Heading out to my first safari, hooray. *puts on the party hart and blows on streamers* For this adventure I'll be going classic mode and taking along:

Bruce (Machop, M, Guts)
Sonic (Noivern, M, Infiltrator)
Blink (Hitmonchan, M, Guts)

I'll buy one pokeball for two points and I figure I'll start off in Hunter's Cove.

Bank post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=44&p=602216&viewfull=1#post602216)

Ayeun
26th October 2014, 02:36 PM
Alright. Heading out to my first safari, hooray. *puts on the party hart and blows on streamers* For this adventure I'll be going classic mode and taking along:

Bruce (Machop, M, Guts)
Sonic (Noivern, M, Infiltrator)
Blink (Hitmonchan, M, Guts)

I'll buy one pokeball for two points and I figure I'll start off in Hunter's Cove.

Bank post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=44&p=602216&viewfull=1#post602216)

One pokeball means you can take one pokemon with you.

When you pick which one you want, let me know, and I'll start you off.

Greiger
26th October 2014, 02:47 PM
One pokeball means you can take one pokemon with you.

When you pick which one you want, let me know, and I'll start you off.

Oh, misread that. Thank you for the correction. Let's see... I'll take along Blink then.

Ayeun
26th October 2014, 05:32 PM
Sure thing! I just need... the list... Which the website isn't up anymore. BAH! I'm making it up as we go!

Greiger
26th October 2014, 05:44 PM
Lol, making it up is the best ever!

Oslo
8th November 2014, 02:09 PM
Hey! Would anyone be willing to take my SZ quest? It started in May 2012 and has been picked up and dropped by a few different refs over the years. Last post here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25231&p=593792&viewfull=1#post593792). It's reached the point where I no longer even want the Legend I was initially questing after, but I'm hoping it can still be salvaged? I'm going to be honest: I'm not looking to spend another two and a half years in the Zone. I'm hoping for an active ref who can quickly and effectively wind things up over, idk, twenty to thirty more rounds tops? Does that make sense? Perhaps we can talk about the details over PM to figure out how we can do this.

What you get out of it: if you take my quest, I'll take yours! My Legend quests tend to be long, but I ref quickly so it works out. Last one I completed was with BTPoke, and we got through ~250 rounds in a month and a half. I can't promise I'll be that fast since I have school and work and stuff, but I can promise you won't have to wait as long as I've had to.

Greyfox
8th November 2014, 02:55 PM
Hey! Would anyone be willing to take my SZ quest? It started in May 2012 and has been picked up and dropped by a few different refs over the years. Last post here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25231&p=593792&viewfull=1#post593792). It's reached the point where I no longer even want the Legend I was initially questing after, but I'm hoping it can still be salvaged? I'm going to be honest: I'm not looking to spend another two and a half years in the Zone. I'm hoping for an active ref who can quickly and effectively wind things up over, idk, twenty to thirty more rounds tops? Does that make sense? Perhaps we can talk about the details over PM to figure out how we can do this.

What you get out of it: if you take my quest, I'll take yours! My Legend quests tend to be long, but I ref quickly so it works out. Last one I completed was with BTPoke, and we got through ~250 rounds in a month and a half. I can't promise I'll be that fast since I have school and work and stuff, but I can promise you won't have to wait as long as I've had to.

Oh oh! Dibs. You'll hafta PM me with the details of your quest though, since I don't know what Dan was making you go through.

If you wanna take my quest over from Ayeun, that's fine if she's okay with it. I don't mind either of you reffing.

Oslo
8th November 2014, 03:02 PM
Yay, sounds good. I honestly can't remember what Dan had me doing, so I'll reread the quest and get back to you later today with the summary.

And I'll gladly take your quest off Ayeun's hands.

Ayeun
8th November 2014, 04:27 PM
Oh oh! Dibs. You'll hafta PM me with the details of your quest though, since I don't know what Dan was making you go through.

If you wanna take my quest over from Ayeun, that's fine if she's okay with it. I don't mind either of you reffing.

Yay, sounds good. I honestly can't remember what Dan had me doing, so I'll reread the quest and get back to you later today with the summary.

And I'll gladly take your quest off Ayeun's hands.

Sure thing. Its all yours.

DarkestLight
17th November 2014, 10:05 AM
I'm gonna wait until everyones Zones calm down (You already have 4 Ay xD) before I ask someone to help finish mine. I'm getting the Sword lancers damnit!

Greyfox
17th November 2014, 01:41 PM
You could ask Oslo. He's only got mine at the moment.

Oslo
17th November 2014, 01:47 PM
Just let me know what's happening with your quest, Darkly, and I've got you covered.

BTPoke
29th November 2014, 12:31 PM
alright, I think it's been, like, a year since I've had a safari adventure, not quite sure on that, but now seems like a good time to start up again.

I will be purchasing 3 ultra balls, and I shall bring these pokemon 3:

http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/latios.gif
Latios
Nickname:Chie
@Levitatehttp://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140718050528/pokemon/images/d/d0/Lanturn_XY.gif
Lanturn
Nickname:Bulbob
@Water Absorbhttp://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131124163155/es.pokemon/images/archive/a/a6/20140814021918!Gardevoir_XY.gif
Gardevoir
Nickname:Rosalinda
@Trace
*Knows Quiver Dance

yeah for some reason the only gardevoir gif I could find was a big one, so whoever refs doesn't have to use gifs if they don't want to xD

bank post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=44&p=603430&viewfull=1#post603430)

Oslo
29th November 2014, 09:43 PM
I'll take your adventcha, BTPoke. I liked how quickly we rolled through your quest for Latios last time.

I'll have something up either tomorrow or Monday.

BTPoke
29th November 2014, 11:41 PM
sounds good, thanks! :D

Puma
22nd December 2014, 02:53 AM
Totally forgot I have to write stuff here too.

Ultra Ball for Oslo, Ultra Ball for Cynder, and a Great Ball for whoever grabs it. Payed here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=45&p=604443&viewfull=1#post604443).

Cynder
22nd December 2014, 07:07 AM
Accepting the ultra ball from puma, and buying (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=45&p=604454&viewfull=1#post604454) two of my own great balls! I'mma be going with him to Crush Quarry in search of a mega stone (and possibly an aggron and some fossils), and I'll be taking:

Warren [M] Delphox @ Blaze
Freya [F] Garchomp @ Sand Veil
Falconzord [M] Pidgeot @ Keen Eye (tutored Aeroblast)

Greiger
24th December 2014, 08:55 AM
Hey Ayeun, sorry to ask and be a bother, but the safari adventure I'm in with you hasn't progressed in about a month. Can we move along now? If you don't have time, I understand and if that's the case I can always ask someone else to take up my adventure.

Emerald_Gen.3
24th December 2014, 04:26 PM
So since I'm an approved ASB ref I can become a safari ref. If that's true than I can take your quest up Greiger, I think this will be faster since theres not as much code and calculations that go into I think that's what was really stopped me from being fast. So if you want I can take it, that is if you want me to and if Ayeun is cool with that

Greiger
24th December 2014, 04:45 PM
Well, when I first posted that request I didn't realize that Ayeun had stepped out yesterday to go on vacation. I say... probably I should wait for Ayeun. I would feel bad if she comes back and sees I already moved on without so much as waiting for her to give me the go ahead.

Emerald_Gen.3
28th December 2014, 02:06 PM
Buying 3 Ultra Balls and a Great Ball for a gift

EDIT:Bank Post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=45&p=604908&viewfull=1#post604908)

Knight of Time
28th December 2014, 05:39 PM
Hi!

I just got these three Ultra Balls from Emerald_Gen.3 at the ASB 2014 Holiday Tree (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27005&page=3) to use at his Safari Zone, so I'd like to take the following Pokemon with me to the Graveyard, please:

-Sabre, my male Absol w/ Pressure (I presume I can take him here even though he's in the Mega Tournament, right?)
-Emerald, my shiny female Espeon w/ Magic Bounce
-Cackletta, my female Mismagius w/ Levitate

Emerald_Gen.3
28th December 2014, 05:45 PM
Alright I'll start it up ASAP

Oslo
3rd January 2015, 04:25 PM
Oslo has something to bring up!

So Perfect Chaos and I were chatting on Facebook and we concluded that we have been in the Safari Zone an insane amount of time: me since May 23rd, 2012 and him since June 26th, 2012. We're both approaching the three-year mark. That's maybe a little long, right? The quests are inventive and imaginative and all that good stuff, so there have been some fun times along the way, but we want to make sure we don't continue to let Safari Zone quests snowball over crazy long periods.

Anyway, we thought it might be helpful to institute some more specific recommendations about how long these quests should last. Right now, the only guideline we have is that these things should go on for a minimum of 50 rounds. At some point, refs started to stretch these out into 150+ round extravaganzas, which can be a lot of fun for everyone involved. However, those super-involved quests only work when the ref has enough time and motivation to really commit. For example, some Safari Zone refs can only commit to one round a week, and that's totally fine, in which case these refs probably should perhaps consider capping their adventures at 50-something rounds, resulting in roughly a year-long quest. If the ref can average two rounds a week, broadening the quest into the 50-100 round range would be fitting, as that would last six months to a year. And if the ref can average three rounds a week for the entire quest, maybe then they can feel comfortable entering 150 round territory—but otherwise, there's no need to set your sights this high.

I hope that makes sense. Again, we love our quests, but we see a number of people who have been stuck in the Safari Zone for a while and that's probably worth avoiding if at all possible. :yes:

DarkestLight
3rd January 2015, 07:40 PM
There's no problem with that. I guess that it's our fault for not stating that you do not need to make them huge ordeals. As long as you pass the 50 post benchmark, you can do whatever you'd like to finish said quest so there is faster turnover. I apologize for the excessively long turns you both have had-and I'm willing to pick up the slack and reopen my Zone just to finish you guys off so you can actually go back in and get some other folks.

The RPG side of everyone took off-that's what happened. I'm guilty of it too :/ But yeah, if you want me to finish your Zones in a applicable time frame, I can definitely do so (I mean, it still might be 20 posts or so, but it would end your quest with some sort of resolution.)

Perfect Chaos
3rd January 2015, 10:41 PM
I'm perfectly fine with whoever wants to pick up our quests so that I can finally get on for another adventure.

Greyfox
3rd January 2015, 11:38 PM
I apologize for how long I've been taking to get to your posts, gents. It's not fair to you all having to wait on me, but I'll definitely work on bringing your adventures about more consistently. Most of my ASB time was absorbed by the new project, but now that it's (almost) complete, I can devote more of my time to the forum proper.

DarkestLight
5th January 2015, 09:07 AM
Puma, lemme know when you are ready to take my next quest. I'm going after Terrkaion. I plan on bringing Marauder, my Staraptor....Cobalion (Now called Excellence) and Xenos me Metagross. And we're gonna start in the Crush Quarry. Oh and Im grabbing two more Ultra Balls...with the ball I claimed for your quest. This way I can catch a few more Pokemonz. Link coming tonight for casheses.

Oh and if you wanna attempt a Speed Zone, Id be down for that for Terrakion. But ill let you pick what you are more confortable with reffing.

Bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&p=605673&viewfull=1#post605673)

Puma
10th January 2015, 10:17 AM
Speed Zone it is, please, write out the two Pokémon that you wish to use. I'm already writing the first post, just realised that you wrote three (;

DarkestLight
10th January 2015, 11:25 AM
Im gonna drop Xenos from the lineup. Cobal and Maraud it is

Underscore
11th January 2015, 07:10 AM
I'd like to buy 1 Great Ball and 2 Ultra Balls please. Starting at Trolgar Mountain Classic with Kirlia (M Trace), Aggron (M Rock Head), and Machop (M No Guard).
Bank (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&p=605847&viewfull=1#post605847)

If all the refs are still loaded, I can wait for a while.

Emerald_Gen.3
11th January 2015, 09:22 AM
I can take it I'll get it started up ASAP unless you want a different ref

Emerald_Gen.3
20th January 2015, 09:17 PM
Alright sorry to double post but I'm buying some great balls and an ultra ball to take on an adventure I'll be taking Lloyd Irving the Gallade with Justified who knows Blaze Kick, Coral the Swampert with Torrent and Seze the Salamence with Intimidate. I'm starting in Shinsuke Volcano

EDIT: Can I do a classic looking for a legendary or do I absolutely have to meet the legendary in Classic and then do a speed adventure for it?

Bank Post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=45&p=606158&viewfull=1#post606158)

Emerald_Gen.3
27th January 2015, 12:01 AM
*Prod*

Oslo
31st January 2015, 08:37 PM
I've got you covered, Em! Expect something in my thread for you tomorrow.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd February 2015, 10:49 AM
I want to start an adventure in Tranquil Shores. I'll take these Pokemon with me:

Nefernefernefer (Female Ampharos) Static
Mukashi (Male Aerodactyl) Rock Head (knows Draco Meteor and Head Charge)
Visqeux (Male Frillish) Cursed Body

Paid 10 points for 1 Ultra Ball and 2 Great Balls at the Financial Tower. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=46&p=606779&viewfull=1#post606779)

Puma
10th February 2015, 08:30 AM
Could anyone tell me if it's possible to go after Rayquaza at the moment? I'm not really sure with all the posts anymore.. I mean, Groudon was caught, and Kyogre soon will be, so is it possible for me to go after Rayquaza as of now? CALLIN DIPS ON THAT THING. x)

Oslo
10th February 2015, 11:21 AM
NU-UH! >O I'mma take my Groudon and Kyogre to go after Rayquaza as soon as Grey ends my quest!

BTPoke
10th February 2015, 11:51 AM
*is totes gonna be the first one to get primal kyogre* >:T

Once you're done with rayquaza, oslo, you know I'mma be coming after groudon. Do we need both of the weather duo to get rayquaza then?

Ayeun
10th February 2015, 04:35 PM
Could anyone tell me if it's possible to go after Rayquaza at the moment? I'm not really sure with all the posts anymore.. I mean, Groudon was caught, and Kyogre soon will be, so is it possible for me to go after Rayquaza as of now? CALLIN DIPS ON THAT THING. x)

Despite the changes to the Safari zone, some legendary pokemon still have requirements to unlock. Rayquaza is one such pokemon.

It is up to the trainers to figure out how to unlock them. Some are pretty obvious - Catch all 3 Regi's, and bring them before Regigigas; Tame the three dogs and take them before Ho-oh.

For arguments sake, several of the pokemon with unlock requirements (ones that you sill have to meet) are:

* Ho-oh
* Lugia
* Regigigas
* Rayquaza

This list may change in the future.

Puma
11th February 2015, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the reply Ayeun. Wasn't sure which Pokémon needed these prerequisites. ^-^

Still, I'm feeling adventurous today!
Taking 3 Ultra Balls for a super-Mega Stone + according Pokémon (hopefully) chase through Dysfunction Land! (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=46&p=607370&viewfull=1#post607370)

The following three Pokémon will be keeping me company:
http://www7.pic-upload.de/26.07.13/eomsbqqtpjt.png Choji, Swinub (M), @Snow Cloak
http://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/litwick.png Rufus, Litwick (M), @Shadow Tag
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/5c/Spr_5b_198_m.png Erandal'e, Murkrow (F), @Super Luck
Ignore that, apparently, Erandal'e is still fighting in the fourway... totally forgot that! I'll be taking Bananarama, Tropius, M, @Harvest with me instead!

Cynder
11th February 2015, 10:42 AM
I'll grab ya, Puma! Gimme a sec to put something together~

Oslo
16th February 2015, 03:46 PM
Puma has agreed to ref my next SZ quest. He gave me an Ultra Ball at the most recent Tree and I've purchased two more here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&p=607642&viewfull=1#post607642). I'll be bringing Seascape the genderless Kyogre with Drizzle, Tweety the shiny female Swellow with Guts and Landscape the genderless Groudon with Drought.

Puma
16th February 2015, 04:44 PM
Jotted down some notes, shouldn't take too long for your first round to be up. I really didn't see that coming! It's an honor to be your guide for a quest of that scope.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st June 2015, 11:06 PM
I want to start an adventure in Tranquil Shores. I'll take these Pokemon with me:

Nefernefernefer (Female Ampharos) Static
Mukashi (Male Aerodactyl) Rock Head (knows Draco Meteor and Head Charge)
Visqeux (Male Frillish) Cursed Body

Paid 10 points for 1 Ultra Ball and 2 Great Balls at the Financial Tower. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20130&page=46&p=606779&viewfull=1#post606779)

Hey? Can I decline since nobody took this?