PDA

View Full Version : The Battle for RPG! CT vs Chobes (Ref plz!)

ChobiChibi
10th May 2012, 03:19 PM
Or perhaps just a friendly bout. I dunno, I just wanna fight? XD

Double battle, 4 on 4, one sub per round. I don't feel like banning any moves, so I won't unless you want to, sweetiepie?

The arena:

Test Chamber 34
Simply put, this is a Test Chamber from Portal! The room is fairly square and has a really high ceiling. There's 3 different levels to the room: the ground floor has a Portal Gun right in the middle of it which can create Portals on pretty much every single surface in the room, due to the rotation on it. Yay! The second floor is on one side of the room, about a third of the way up, and the third floor is about two thirds of the way up the height of the room, on the opposite wall. These can be used for momentum advantages, if the Portals allow it!

There's a nasty pool of Toxic Sludge on the ground floor that runs the perimeter. It does a small amount of damage if you land in it. Also, turrets may appear at any random moment, on any random level to gun down whatever is in its sights! Knock them over or attack them to get rid of them. Turrets have 8hp (5 seemed to low, 10 too high XD).

The Portal Gun sits in the middle of the room until a Pokemon takes it. It has 2 rounds to use the gun before it resets and is returned to the middle of the room. However, if a Pokemon snatches the gun from its foe on the second round, it gains a round to use it before the gun returns to the middle. It takes one action to fire a portal (orange or blue).

I think... That's it... Basically, someone with a knowledge of Portal to ref this would be fab... Otherwise, good luck!

I'm Wheatley, she's GLaDOS. I love being the moron <3

I'll send Choriko, my female Chingling with Levitate and Onion, my male Meditite with Pure Power :D

Crystal Tears
10th May 2012, 04:12 PM
I choose Myrmidon my Shiny Male Charmeleon with Blaze ability and Zinitra my Male Gabite with Sand Veil.

Myrmidon, use Toxic on Choriko, then crunch, and finish with Flamethrower.

Zinitra use Toxic on Onion, then Dragon Pulse twice on 'im. If either of them use safeguard, mimic and use it to cover both you and Myrmidon and then follow with your dragon pulse(s).