PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3)

TheAstroCreep
3rd May 2003, 06:21 PM
I was wondering if anyone else is going to attend E3 this year? If so, we should try to round up a bunch of Pokemaster Forum members together and get some trading and battle going on. Maybe everyone can meet in the GBA section. Or hell, even the catering hall where the tables are.

UmbreonCurse
3rd May 2003, 06:24 PM
*sigh* I want to go to E3 so much...I'd give anything to go.....but I'm poor and even if I did have the money my would never "waste all that time and money just for some freakin games"

EDIT: Well...actually when I graduate I MIGHT be able to go....if I'm extremely lucky

TheAstroCreep
3rd May 2003, 06:32 PM
Time and Money? The Staples Center is like 20 minutes from my house, and E3 is free... as long as your part of a Videogame Company, Retailer, or heck, the staff to this website could get free passes too. And Media members as well.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
4th May 2003, 04:30 AM
Since this is about an electronic entertainment exp, this will go to the video game forum right away. *moves*

Meowzorz
4th May 2003, 05:32 PM
when is it? staples center is about 30 mins away

classy_cat18
4th May 2003, 05:52 PM
Dang, I live on the other side of the U.S. Hopefully X-Play will give me details on this.

Razola
5th May 2003, 01:22 AM
E3 is NOT free, even for members of the gaming press. This is largely thanks to outsiders sneaking in. The $300+ price tag to get into E3 is to discourage regular joes from sneaking in.

Too expensive and too crowded and I'm not allowed in. I think I'll pass.

ILikePokemonP
5th May 2003, 02:17 AM
I'll come, just give me a few hundred dollars, a pass to get in and a plane ticket.

en0miz
5th May 2003, 09:15 PM
I'd love to be admist the fun and action that is E3, but I'm in New York City and don't meet any of the requirements needed to get in. I'll just wait for all the big video game websites/magazines to do their reports...

One game I can't wait to hear about though is the new Star Fox game for Nintendo. I loved Star Fox and Star Fox 64 and it'll be nice to play a good shooter again. :) Also, it's rumored that Krystal will be in it, and that's cool too.

Razola
6th May 2003, 04:21 AM
I eagerly await:

-Mario Kart Double Dash!!

-Pikmin 2

-Animal Crossing 2

-Mario 128

-Zelda

-Metroid Prime 2

-World of Warcraft

-Advance Wars 2

-Fable

-Halo 2

-Starcraft: Ghost

And any other pleasent surprises (an orginal Mario game for GBA?).

Ultimate Charizard
7th May 2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by TheAstroCreep
Time and Money? The Staples Center is like 20 minutes from my house

Unfortunately we dont all live at your house......us here in the UK dont get any real gaming show at all so think yourselves lucky.

PopCoRn
10th May 2003, 04:45 PM
im not old enough to get it...ill just watch it on G4 (gaming channle)

Ultarius
14th May 2003, 08:43 PM
Gamespot seems to have pretty good coverage of e3, and most of it's free, so...

MGS3 will pwn all...

Railu
15th May 2003, 05:45 PM
I always wanted to go so badly, but it's just too damn expensive! My dad would never let me go. I'll just have to wait until the next E3...*sob*