PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon art-trades? Anyone...? Please?

The Pet Keeper
3rd May 2003, 06:57 PM
Yes, I'm still here :wave: , lurking around in the shadows...

I would like to do some pokémon arttrades if ´someone is intrested ^_^
This is what I can do:
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ahlafors_anna
if there's a special "drawing style" you want me to use, you just need to tell me wich picture in my gallery I've used that style :)
Rules: none :)
If you want me to draw a picture with, for example, 3 pokémon I would like you to do as many one the picture you making for me, please

I'm looking for pictures of any of thouse pokémon; Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Hypno, Shiftry and Grumpig
You can use any style you like and use any material(is that the right word?). Pokemorphs are welcome too :)
If you want me to be more exact, please PM me :)
But please stay serious. I would not like pictures that are re-drawned official art, or pictures that took about 5 seconds to make.

(Meowth_Kitten, maybe we could finish our trade? :))

Arcanine18
4th May 2003, 04:50 AM
Wheee... one of my favourite PKMN artists ever is offering trades!
*raises hand and jumps up and down*
Oh pick me! Pick meeee! XD

It might take some time until I'll have finished your pic, but I'll do the best I can. Please tell me exactly what I should do, this lowers the chances of me screwing it up.
If you wanna see some of my drawings, just follow the link in my signature.

Okay. Now for my part... it's simple. ^^ Could you do a character portrait of my Arcanine? She looks like your everyday's Arcie, except for her black ear-tips and dark blue eyes. Some strands of her mane hang into her face. And as I know that you're exellent in drawing weird/evil/bloodthirsty creatures please make her look evil and not cute at all. Pose or background do not matter. Thank you! :)

The Pet Keeper
4th May 2003, 12:01 PM
Yay! =)
Arcanine18, I've sent a PM to you ^_^

Bjarni Haraldur SigfĂşsson
6th May 2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by The Pet Keeper
Yes, I'm still here :wave: , lurking around in the shadows...

I would like to do some pokémon arttrades if ´someone is intrested ^_^
This is what I can do:
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ahlafors_anna
if there's a special "drawing style" you want me to use, you just need to tell me wich picture in my gallery I've used that style :)
Rules: none :)
If you want me to draw a picture with, for example, 3 pokémon I would like you to do as many one the picture you making for me, please

I'm looking for pictures of any of thouse pokémon; Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Hypno, Shiftry and Grumpig
You can use any style you like and use any material(is that the right word?). Pokemorphs are welcome too :)
If you want me to be more exact, please PM me :)
But please stay serious. I would not like pictures that are re-drawned official art, or pictures that took about 5 seconds to make.

(Meowth_Kitten, maybe we could finish our trade? :))

You have your own album! Cool! :D

Wild Female Machoke
6th May 2003, 02:17 PM
*gets in line* YOO HOO!! I wanted a request too.

It's kinda simple. Please draw me a Machop. She looks innocent with her blue eyes and all, but her shadow reveals something nasty. (Based on a fanfic of mine.) Don't give her too much muscle because it's a girl.

I have 7 requests on my shoulders right now, but I think I can take one more. It takes some time because I don't have access to a scanner. But PLEASE describe what you want in your pic.

Check out some of my artwork at the first link in my sig.