PDA

View Full Version : Who now owns a piece of Facebook?

DarkestLight
18th May 2012, 07:24 PM
I do :O. 12.2 percent of my retirement stock has been converted over.

SO GO DO FACEBOOK STUFF AND MAKE MY RETIREMENT GROW, SUCKERS :O. And if it flops, I can still swap it out and not really lose any money. IMAGINARY MONEY IS AWESOMEZ!

Heald
19th May 2012, 05:08 AM
My phone was inundated with requests of people looking to sell stock so they can buy Facebook stock.

olololol

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th May 2012, 09:51 AM
Not too interested, to be honest. I hate Facebook, but still use it because it's a necessary evil.

But good luck making money, anyways.

Roy Karrde
19th May 2012, 02:23 PM
Good luck to the people who are trying it.

Honestly I would not touch the stock with a ten foot pole but that is just my view on it. Facebook provides a service, but so did Myspace, it is good as long as it is 'cool' and that isn't a good way to own long term stocks. Not to mention right now we are entering a down market, and who knows how far the market could drop in the coming months. And in a few weeks when the sellers are really able to let go of the stock, there is a good possibility it could nose dive.

Then again, I would have said the same thing about Yahoo and Google so what do I know.

Personally I would wait a month or two, let Greece bail out of the EU, the Stock Market drop rapidly, and then start snapping up Facebook if you wish.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
19th May 2012, 07:40 PM
so what do I know.

Spam. Woops.

Blademaster
19th May 2012, 08:19 PM
brb recommending everyone I know to stop using Facebook

DarkestLight
19th May 2012, 09:21 PM
By telling them on Facebook?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
20th May 2012, 02:12 AM
Too insecure in my opinion, I doubt those shares will make a profit over the long run.

Roy Karrde
23rd May 2012, 12:33 PM
So anyone holding stock? The market is in nose dive right now because of Greece.

RedStarWarrior
24th May 2012, 07:44 AM
Congrats on losing money!

I'm not interested in stock that is overhyped and overpriced. It dropped like I thought it would.