PDA

View Full Version : Eon Ticket / Milotic?

mysterymaster
3rd May 2003, 07:44 PM
I Got The Eon Ticket And NowIm WonderingWho Do u Use It? And What Kind (Example:Pomeg , oran )of berry do u need to max out beaty?

PopCoRn
3rd May 2003, 08:03 PM
use howdews (spelling?)

mysterymaster
3rd May 2003, 08:11 PM
I Got The Eon Ticket And Now Im Wondering how Do u Use It? And What Kind (Example omeg , oran )of berry do u need to max out beaty?

Saturos
3rd May 2003, 08:52 PM
You're not the only one who has an EON Ticket; I do too! But I'm getting steamed about my Feebas. It won't evolve since I raised its Beauty to the max.

(I just hate it when I say MAX; it reminds me of my sister's hamster, who is totally annoying when he runs in his wheel ALL night long!)

Anyway, I used the Razz Berry on my Feebas to get ma... I mean the total stats of Beauty. Seems that when fed the Purple Pokeblock, Spicy comes before Dry, and Feebas get the Cool stat first. I rather try a Cornn Berry, or Oran Berry. How Oran? Simply go to Slateport City and use the Berry Blender there to receive a Indigo Pokeblock.

~Saturos~

SilverPersian
3rd May 2003, 08:54 PM
Tell me if I'm wrong, but I think on the TPM pokedex they made a bad translation, and by beauty they meant what happiness was in GSC.

I could be entirely incorrect however. :wave:

mysterymaster
3rd May 2003, 09:08 PM
so no one knows how to get to southern island?

×X×·ShadowPrince·×X×
3rd May 2003, 09:08 PM
No, Beauty means Beauty... New thing in R/S.

Prince

×X×·ShadowPrince·×X×
3rd May 2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by mysterymaster
so no one knows how to get to southern island?

Take the Boat in Lilycove or Slateport to Southern Island.

When you Shark the Eon, it will be a normal item. So you must deposit then take it out again, so now it's a Key Item.

Now, in one of the two ports, you can take the Boat to Southern Island.

Prince

mysterymaster
3rd May 2003, 09:48 PM
its not working , in lily cove it says slateport or battle tower
, in slateport in says lilycove or battle tower , in battle tower it says lilycove or slateport? none say souther island..and i did do the saying in petaburg "Mystery Event is Exciting". is there some one ihave to talk to? what?

×X×·ShadowPrince·×X×
3rd May 2003, 10:03 PM
Did you do what I told you to do so that it becomes a Key Item? Well, I think I missed something... Did you talk to the Sailor near the Ticket Lady?

Prince

mysterymaster
3rd May 2003, 10:10 PM
uhh what sailor ..the one in lilycove?

×X×·ShadowPrince·×X×
3rd May 2003, 10:14 PM
Check either ports. I think I read something about talking to the Sailor...

Prince

Rayquaza Master
3rd May 2003, 10:16 PM
:P Its not fair..:: rabbles ::...why do all the cheaters get the e-ticket!? :: more rabbleing ::....o ye...your feebas has to be a certain nature...the one i kno right now is rash..thats what i used...and 12 indigo blocks using kelpsy berries...w/ out sharking :P

Geofree
3rd May 2003, 10:38 PM
When I sharked an Eon ticket (on my rom since I'd never shark my cartridge) I also had to use the cheat for activation. Then when I went to Lilycove, the lady was shocked and another man came out explaining what I have was very special..blah blah blah. Anyways, they send you to Southern Island after that. The activation code is 0332305F 41A5F851 as far as I know. Remove the space of course...

mysterymaster
3rd May 2003, 10:43 PM
Thank you , finally some answers.

MetalScyther
4th May 2003, 12:41 AM
I haven't been following all of this mystery stuff. What happens at southern island?

Dark Sage
4th May 2003, 08:54 AM
As we all know, you don't need the Eon Ticket to get the game's featured Legendary Dragon/Psychic.

However, a guy at the NYC Pokemon Center told me it DOES exist.

So what is it for?

He was "not certain", but he told me that he thinks that on Eon Island, there is a way to get the OTHER Legendary Dragon/Psychic.

As to how to get the thing without a Shark, he told me that once the "Gotta Catch 'em All" supercomputer was functioning (about a week from now), it will on some weeks give away items rather than pokemon, including Eon Tickets.

Also, it is probably obtainable through an E-reader card. He told me that the cards give away both pokemon AND items.

I believe you use a card like this - keep an empty space on your party when fighting the trainer; when he switches to the covered - up item, use Thief or Covet on the pokemon. It will steal some new item. And once the fight is won, you will have a new pokemon in the spare slot.

Of course, that's just my theory.

- Venusaur

Rayquaza Master
4th May 2003, 08:21 PM
What is this "Gotta Catch 'em All" supercomputer, and where is it?

Dark Sage
5th May 2003, 02:45 AM
It is at the NYC Rockefeller Pokemon Center; when it is reprogrammed for R/S, here's how it works - you go there, put your cartridge into a slot, and it gives you a free item or pokemon (or maybe items now). Usually, there are several random ones that the machine choses from at random, which changes every week, and you are allowed one per week. Usually, pokemon given out (as eggs), are born with an ability they could not possibly get in the game (like a Hoothoot with Nightshade, a Lapras with Future Sight, a Snorlax with Lovely Kiss, etc. The sign on it has promised some "unobtainable" pokemon once it is reprogrammed in about a week.

Many people complain that the store never brings the machine "on the road," so to speak; I tell them that it weighs ten tons, is bolted to the floor (of the second floor of the building no less), and being a supercomputer conmtaining a hundred gigabites squared (more or less), its data cannot be downloaded into even the largest capacity zip disk. It CANNOT be moved from the Center; but people still complain.

Anyway, a guy their told me what the Eon Ticket is for; after you catch Latios or Latias, the boat will take you to a strange island; there, you will encounter the sibling of the Dragon/Psychic you caught. But beware - it will be ten levels higher than its sibling, and rather than run away, it will fight!

I do not know what you have to do on the island to find him/her, what other pokemon are there, or if any trainers are there.

- Venusaur

P.S. The NYC Pokemon Center has a lot of other merchandise too.
And sharked ones won't work; you are getting them as normal items, and real ones are key items.

Geofree
5th May 2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Venusaur
Anyway, a guy their told me what the Eon Ticket is for; after you catch Latios or Latias, the boat will take you to a strange island; there, you will encounter the sibling of the Dragon/Psychic you caught. But beware - it will be ten levels higher than its sibling, and rather than run away, it will fight!

I do not know what you have to do on the island to find him/her, what other pokemon are there, or if any trainers are there.

- Venusaur

P.S. The NYC Pokemon Center has a lot of other merchandise too.
And sharked ones won't work; you are getting them as normal items, and real ones are key items.
Yup, your right Venusaur. Southern Island is a small island only obtainable once you get the Eon Ticket. The S.S. Tidal will take you there and the only thing to do there is go up a set of stairs and into a forest. There, lies an egg and when you go up to it Latios/Latios (depending on your version) will fight you. It's very fun if you have a gameshark to try it.

Swinubman53
5th May 2003, 07:07 AM
Man I want to add latios to my collection, but my brother has given up on his ruby version and wont go past the elite four, so this is all I've got. I once went to the pokemon center before, I used the machine on my gold version. It gave me a miltank, I forget what its weird move was. I might need to make a quick pit stop there in a week.

×X×·ShadowPrince·×X×
5th May 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Geofree
Yup, your right Venusaur. Southern Island is a small island only obtainable once you get the Eon Ticket. The S.S. Tidal will take you there and the only thing to do there is go up a set of stairs and into a forest. There, lies an egg and when you go up to it Latios/Latios (depending on your version) will fight you. It's very fun if you have a gameshark to try it.

Have you ever thought about this?

Who's in the egg?

;)

Prince

Crazy
5th May 2003, 06:40 PM
I have never heard of it.:confused:

Geofree
5th May 2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by ×X×·ShadowPrince·×X×
Have you ever thought about this?

Who's in the egg?

;)

Prince
Noone is sure who's in the egg. Nor if it really is an egg. But considering that one of the legendary birds is guarding it, I'm sure it'll be important in the future...

Originally posted by Crazy
Whats an Eon ticket? I have never heard of it.:confused:
Once called the infinity ticket (in the Japanese version), this is the ticket needed to get to the Southern Island. The only way to get one (yet) is by gameshark. But just like the other unobtainables, you can be sure that Nintendo will be giving them out specially soon.

Rayquaza Master
5th May 2003, 08:17 PM
Ok...this may be really off subject...but i dont kno if you have heard of the new thing comeing out for gamecube. Off hand i forget what it is called..but you can get things off the internet like extra levels etc...for games. MAYBE...you can get the eon ticket from nintedo using this device when ever stadium comes out. Now this is all a guess by me.....but since i dont have a shark yet...ive just been thinking of other ways of getting the e-ticket. :P Besides....you never know with Nintendo. (this is all hypothetical):D

Lefty
6th May 2003, 02:54 PM
And for those of us who live in the Midwest...is there any way for us to get these funky Pokemon?

Thy
6th May 2003, 04:23 PM
Crap...I go there on Thurday-Sunday. Maybe it'll be ready before next week. The only time I have free is on Saturday. Thank you guy up there for letting me buddie up with someone who could care less about.....anything. Even then, I might not be able to go. :( Hopefully it will be done on Sat. :yes: It better be! I want Latios!