PDA

View Full Version : Dawn and Dusk Starts! LSUs Always Welcome

MaHa_sHaDoWs
3rd May 2003, 08:38 PM
ANd now it starts this is how I am starting the story. Make it somewhat related to this.

Beginning

Veran sat in English listening to the blab of Prof. Moston, on and on and on. You could tell by looking around the room that no one was listening. A boy sat in the corner his head in his binder straining to stay awake, another twanged a rubber band between his fingers, a girl shot spitballs into a small boys hair, all of them not paying any attention. Veran sat and sat. Veran shifted his gaze around the room, nothing to see here. In a fluid jerk he turned his head to the clock tick... tock... tick... tock... "DING! DING! DING! DING!"The bell droned. Veran jumped out of his seat and ran out the door missing the Prof's assignment for the summer. Veran oddly enough skipped down the hallway and out the door. School was over finally. The last week had passed on a second at a time it was finally over. What to do... what to do... As Veran slowed his pace to a walk he entered the woods through which his house was. He reached his small home in minutes and looked around no cars. When he reached his room he sighed.... not a single person but himself, he was alone again. Veran walked outside and sat down on the porch and looked up at the sky. His mind seemed to black out and his gaze focused on the solitary blue with a hint of green. As the hours droned on Veran stayed seated upon the dusty porch. Night came swiftly the sun dipped into the clouds and the drone of insects sounded. Veran suddenly felt the earth jerk about and move. Before he had time to think the ground exploded and a huge shadowy figure clouded the sky and the forest. Veran was thrown back into the wall of the house and not wanting to move in case something was hurt stared at the huge figure. A gaping hole opened in what must be it's face "It is a time of great sorrow," the shadow boomed. "The creature of destruction has awakened, if this evil is not destroyed all will perish. We the elemental guardians entrust this power to you to help in your journey. You will face great peril and danger, knowing this we bestow the elemental power of Dark to you. With this element you will be guided and will harness the abilities of the night to save the earth. Along with this element you will be bestowed a partner to help endure your hardships and be your guide. You must awaken me and my fellow guardians from slumber. In doing this you must also harness your elemental powers and learn to cooperate with your partners. When you have unlocked our power you must defeat the Elite 5 in which afterword we will reveal the rest to you. Only with our forces and yours combined can we hope to defeat the evil that threatens again to destroy the earth. Only you and the other chosen ones can carry out this fate of the worlds and bring on its defeat or victory. Only you....." the mystical voice faded away and the ground contracted and the sounds of the night came back. "Woah," Veran muttered. "I need some sleep."

Hours later Veran awoke, despite his trying he could not sleep, the message in the back of his head puzzled him. He didn't want to believe he saw the shadow but somehow he knew it was true. Veran jumped off his bed and proceeded to reach the stairs but when he took a step he suddenly seemed to end up already at the bottom. Thinking nothing of it he kept going.As he walks on he feels a steady bang on his chest. When he reaches his hand down he feels a hexagonal shape. "Hmm what is this now?" Veran mutters as he examines the amulet. The quartz moon in the center glows brightly when the moon hits it. "Whatever." As Veran walks outside a dancing shadow made him freeze and follow it around until it arrived at his feet. He looked down and sitting on his feet was a small black colored Eevee. It stared at him and he stared back. "I guess you must be my partner huh?" he said to the Eevee. Veran reached his hand down to pet the curious Eevee who opened it's mouth wide and bit down hard. "OUCH," Veran screamed. "Now I'll probably get rabies!" Veran runs around in a circle yelling ouch and screaming. As Veran kept running the Eevee jumped on his back and now instead Veran began to yell "GEt it OFF!" repeatedly. Veran tripped on a rock and falls down and yells "NO,NO, Save ME!" The Eevee came closer and closer until... It licked Veran. Veran winces countless times and brushes the Eevee off. "Well now that that's settled, you need a name, How about Malum?" The Eevee looks up and seems to nod. "Okay Malum it is then." As Veran finished Malum stares at him again. The Eevee seems to grin and stands up and grins and then bares it's teeth. "NOOOOO!" Veran yells as the Eevee proceeds to chase him around the porch grinning.

Make it somethin like that k.

For those of you who wish to sign up the format is as follows.
Name:The name of your character)
Age(10 - 19)
Appearance:What your char looks like)
Personality:How your char acts)
History:Your char's past)
Amulet Element/Stone:What element your char is and the look of their amulet)
Abilities:What abilities your amulet grants you)
Time of Day:What is your time of day and what abilities do you gain. The choices are Dawn, Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night.)
S. Pokemon:Your starting pokemon that corresponds to your element)
E. Pokemon:The pokemon team you end with comprised of six pokemon)
Relations:Brothers, Sisters, parent, crushes you get the deal)
Other:Interesting info about your char or anything you've forgotten)
Remember be very descriptive.

The remaining types are poison,bug,electricity,ground,rock,normal,grass,an d fighting. Refer to the official sign-up thread for furthur details.

chaotix
4th May 2003, 02:37 AM
Name: chaotix
Appearance: A dude that always wear sunglasses. Has Red Flamy hair. Looks pretty cool when you not know him. Pretty short guy but strong.
Personality:Always want to be the best and always try to impress the girls, but never seems to success. He thinks he are the coolest and the bravest dude on the earth, but when it's danger he always run off home. He don't want to show feelings of any kind. "That's for girls", a normal comment from him. He's stubborn and a daredevil.
History: Has always been the popular one by his friends. And he have never done good in school and math either. When he was a kid he had a father that was teaching him to not fear anything and never show feelings. So at school he was a mess, a big mess.
He was always in fights, but when his father died. No One had never seen him talk for years. Until now.
Amulet Element/Stone: He's Fire like the hair on his head. the amulet is shiny red and when you look deep into it you can see flames and lava inside. The amulet is round and not so big.
Abilities:The amulet has a power of fire and can lighten up very dark places. And with this amulet you no longer have to fear fire power.
Time of day:Night. At night the amulet shines and can show hidden things. And my pokemon are stronger at night.
S.Pokemon:Cyndaquil
E.Pokemon:Typhlosion,Ariados(because he's a night pokemon),Charizard,Camerupt,Torkoal and Salamence.
Realations: Only family is his sister. He lives with her.
Other: I don't think it's som much more.

MaHa_sHaDoWs
4th May 2003, 09:05 AM
Fire is already taken sorry.

Phoenixsong
4th May 2003, 12:41 PM
Yay! It started, and I'm actually here! Good for me! *Phoenixsong gives herself a pat on the back* One question, M_S... In the beginning of the story (in your sign up topic) you said that Umbrakan and the other 8 guardians appeared to give the trainers their amulets, but then you said that he asked them to help wake up the other guardians... are there more than nine, or is it just Umbrakan who's awake and asking for help? I'm assuming that it's just Umbrakan, but I'll change it if that's wrong.

"Yeah... well... you just wait, Harley, because in a few days, I'll have the most deflating, insulting, demoralizing comeback ready just for you, and then you'll be sorry! Hmph!" Phoenix stormed out of the Pokemon Trainer's School in Rustboro, fuming because he could never think of good comebacks for insults on the spot. Robin always could. The young Trainer-in-training slumped down onto the steps of the school with Harley's snide laughter ringing in his ears, waiting for his mother to come Flying in on her Pidgeot to pick him up and take him home, sighing wistfully as he remembered Robin. Robin had to have been the coolest big brother on the face of the planet. He had always been there for him, had always stuck up for him when bullies and braggarts like Harley were pushing him around, had always cheered him up when he was down. Phoenix just couldn't understand it; why had that stupid tree have to fall on top of him? Why hadn't anyone been there to help his brother? Why did Robin have to leave him so soon? It simply wasn't fair.

Phoenix looked up, wiping tears from his eyes as he heard the rush of heavy wings above him. Ah. There was Mom with Pidgeot, waiting for him. Slowly the bird Pokemon descended, slowly Phoenix climbed onto its back. Wordlessly, his mother nudged Pidgeot, telling it to go northeast, to go home. And wordlessly the Pokemon obeyed. The boy clung to his mother's waist and waited for the ride to be over. It wasn't that Phoenix disliked flying. On the contrary, he loved the feeling of zooming through the skies, turning sharply but smoothly, doing loops in the air, diving and rising; but he wasn't in the mood for aerial acrobatics right now. All Phoenix wanted was to go home, finish his homework, have dinner and go to sleep.

Sleep came much sooner for Mom and Pidgeot, however. As they soared over Mauville City, Pidgeot's eyelids began to droop, as did Mom's. Phoenix swallowed hard and gasped as they started to fall. He shut his eyes, waiting for the moment of impact-

The impact never came. Warily, Phoenix opened one eye. The three of them were suspended in midair by Something... what the Something was, Phoenix had no way of knowing; he couldn't see anything there. On the other hand, he could sense it... a sort of dark presence was hovering somewhere nearby. From what little he could perceive, it was indeed dark and shadowy... but not necessarily evil. No, it wasn't evil. Otherwise he would have felt more threatened.

Phoenix looked around, bewildered. His mother and her Pokemon still appeared to be asleep, or whatever it was that had happened to them. Glancing downward at busy, bustling Mauville, only about 150 feet below, he noticed that this odd scene - a Pidgeot and two passengers suspended near to the ground - went completely unnoticed by the pedestrians and drivers going about their daily business. Phoenix wanted to cry out for help, or to wake up his mother, but the only word that came out of his mouth was "Weird."

Phoenix... listen to me, young one...

"Who... wha... whoozayr?" Phoenix looked about wildly, startled by the deep, silky, disembodied voice.

...listen to me... listen carefully... an ancient evil that has slumbered long beneath the earth has been awakened and threatens the entire world and life as we know it... you and others have been chosen to thwart this evil once and for all...

Phoenix was really scared now. "But... why me? What evil? What others? How?"

From out of nowhere, or so it seemed, a gigantic, black shadowy shape - the Something, Phoenix realized - materialized. It looked sinister and imposing, and yet... somehow, Phoenix knew it wasn't. Knew that it wouldn't hurt him. In fact... even though it did not have a face, it seemed to be smiling kindly at him. Slowly it moved towards him, extending what could have been an arm in his direction. It took Phoenix's hand and opened it, then placed a small, smooth object in it. Take this... when you return to your home, take the Tulisard your brother gave you-

"What, you mean Sarengo?"

...yes, Sarengo, Phoenix... take him and seek the others... soon all will be made clear to you... remember, Phoenix... a lot is riding on your success... only you... Slowly the Something, still smiling (if that's what it was doing), backed off and began to fade away.

"Wait!" Phoenix cried. "Don't go! I don't understand! Who are these others? Where are they? What do I do when I find them? What's this stupid rock for? What's going to happen to Pidgeot and Mom? Are they okay? What... who are you? Come back! Come back, please..." Phoenix's cries were futile. The Something was gone.

Pidgeot's eyes snapped open and it continued to fly home towards Fortree City as if nothing had happened. Seconds later, his mother snapped out of whatever trance she had been in and sat up, again as if nothing strange had occured. Phoenix tapped her shoulder and asked, "Mom? Did you notice... anything... weird... just now?"

His mother jumped slightly, surprised that her son had spoken to her. Ever since that tree had snuffed out Robin's life a year ago, Phoenix and his parents rarely spoke to one another unless necessary. Robin's death had been a hard blow to them all, even Phoenix's younger sister Alanna, who was only two now. "Weird? Of course not." That was the only response he got. Not even a "Why do you ask?"

Pidgeot landed gently on the deck of the Sanders' treehouse home. Phoenix and his mother walked silently into the house and the majestic bird sailed off to the Fortree Gym, where Winona and her attendants watched after many of the city's Flying Pokemon for the day. Phoenix shuffled into his room and flopped onto his bed. He reached underneath it and retrieved Sarengo's Pokeball. Pressing the button for the catch release, a small lizard-like creature with bright green scales, a fuzzy red throat, two thin, whippy horns on his head, one behind each inquisitive black eye, a long tail with a red tulip at its tip and tiny bottle-green wings, far too small to fly with. The creature, a Tulisard, looked up at his trainer with curiosity. He crawled up onto the bed and sniffed at the intricate piece of black jade, carved into the shape of an eagle in flight.

"You like it?" Phoenix asked, stroking the lizard's head. "A Something gave it to me and said I'd need it - and you - to save the world from some evil thing underground along with some other people I've probably never even heard of before. How does that sound, Sarengo?"

"Sard?" Sarengo cocked his head to one side and gave Phoenix a funny look. Unbeknownst to either of them, the blue topaz eye of the jade eagle began to glow...

Sounds like a bunch of bull to me.

Phoenix nodded, completely ignoring the fact that he had just understood what his Tulisard had said to him. "Yeah, you're probably right, Sarengo. Nothing but bull. All I know is that if this so-called evil entity decides to show up and threaten the world, he'd better wait until next week. I don't get out of school until the 23rd." He and Sarengo laughed - then Phoenix sat bolt upright. "Sarengo... did you say something?"

Yeah, I know, that was long. I couldn't find a good place to stop.

EDIT: I added the rest of the post, heheheh. Sorry.

Charles Legend
4th May 2003, 01:17 PM
I was Surfing on my Surf board in the Afternoon as usual when a giant water Clone appeared in front of me. Before I had time to think a huge watery figure was formed I feel off my surfboard
and Grabbed back onto it for dear life and just stared at the huge figure. A gaping hole opened in what must be it's face "It is a time of great sorrow," the shadow boomed. "The creature of destruction has awakened, if this evil is not destroyed all will perish. We the elemental guardians entrust this power to you to help in your journey. You will face great peril and danger, knowing this we bestow the elemental power of water to you. With this element you will be guided and will harness the abilities of the night to save the earth. Along with this element you will be bestowed a partner to help endure your hardships and be your guide. You must awaken me and my fellow guardians from slumber. In doing this you must also harness your elemental powers and learn to cooperate with your partners. When you have unlocked our power you must defeat the Elite 5 in which after word we will reveal the rest to you. Only with our forces and yours combined can we hope to defeat the evil that threatens again to destroy the earth. Only you and the other chosen ones can carry out this fate of the worlds and bring on its defeat or victory. Only you....." the mystical voice faded away and the water contracted and the sounds of the Afternoon came back to me as I made my way back to Shore.
I picked up my board and was about to leve the beach when I noticed a Squirtle that looks like he been to h*ll and back I amazed that the poor thing has not Died yet I put my board on the trailer that is connected to my four well and whet over to Squirtle and put him also o nn it and told him that he be ok....
at the pokémon center Joy found that Squirtle had Accidentally Walled a small rock but it’s out now but he wont let go of it now, a few hours later Squirtle as good as new...
*Few wipes sweet off my forehead*
Squirtle he said as he jumps in my arms and puts the stone in my hand and then I thought I herd him say thanks Partner... O.o
Wow that wild Squirtle really likes you said Nurse Joy.
Yeah I said wile walks out of the center with Squirtle and goes home on my Four wheeler.
So Jeremiah I see you befriended a wild Squirtle your mother would have been proud of you.
said Bill my uncle witch sounded a little disappointed about it but in a way happy to....
That Night *In my Nightmare*the Dark Shadow the guerdoning of water was taking about broke thought the Earth, but two giants tried to force the Demon back down but could not....*-End of my Nightmare*
*wakes up coved in a cold Sweet wait if it’s sweet then why am I soaked to the bone? I thought*
Squirtle: About time you woke up Jeremiah. he said
did you just shout me with your water gun? I asked
Squirtle: yep and thanks for saving me earlier today and btw my name is Shells
Me: Oh your welcome Shells.
Shells: Jeremiah call me Crazy but every thing that happened out on the Ocean today was for real....
me: oh ok gets up and goes down to Briefest.
Bill: Morring Sport do you have any plans to day of are you going to help me out at the store today?
me: yeah I well help you...:
Bill good btw we just Resaved a new model Bike they call it the AQua bike I think from what It says on the box and the incaution book you can drive it un the water like you can on land....
me well then they finally used my Hydro bike Design I see they made a few modifications to it but all and all it still based on my Design...
me hey Uncle I am going to go test it out ok?
Bill: yeah thats what I want you to do and if it works I want you to go to Lilycove and deliver this package to the department store he said.
*starts tro drive on the water and activates the turbo toaster and gets to Lilycove fast and on to Shore and turns off the booster and dives up a flight of stairs and jumps off the ledges and goes up another flight of stairs and goes and parks next to the department store and returns it to the Idem ball puts in the ke pocket and gets out the package walks in and hand the Pack age to the Store clerk who I know as Jilly Because I am always delving stuff to Lilycove’s department store for mu Uncle Bill.
Jilly: I see that you made it here, so the new bikes work fine right?
Me you mean the New Aqua bike yeah it works just as I planed it would...
Jilly What?!?!
Me: I sent a design in to the bike company along with a prototype I hade made although the test runs did not work so well so I gave the design to them and let them work out the bugs, they also sint me a costume one witch the did including a boaster and the ability to dive under water and it would still work
Jilly Cool Btw did you her that the news that they are going to hold a race soon ror thes bikes that's why there on sale and even the Pokémalts are selling them, and thanks for bring them here^_^ for your Uncle and say hi to him for me when you see him
me I well....
walks out and goes to find some trainers so Shells can level up...
and just as I pass a house with a dusty porch my Amulet sarts to glow waird I thoght as I keeeped on gong but my Amulet sstarted to trn around and the father I wnt the less I could beath so I whent back and looked around and knottiest the ground looked like it been freshly teiled then I herd a kid yelled at me to get lost and I looked at him and saw he was also wearing an Amulet but it was glowing black.
and Asked him if he met a giant that gave him that and he said yes then are Amulets stopped glowing then I said I hope to see you in the Hoenn Grand pre bike Race....
then left to go home back in MossDeep after Shells and I get somthing to eat down town at the Resterunt I herd the News of a Giant Tentacruel Attacking my home town and I rased as fast as my bike on hhyper drive would go, but I knew Shells was to weak to handle this thing....
Shells you must unlock the powers of your water Amulet.
*thinks*
“by the power of water the place wher life began transform me in to a Gyarados”
*it starts to rain and in the same spot as wher my bike was is now a Giant read and gold Gyarados but we are now in what looks like a foggy see the only thing I can see is that Tentacruel on a ravage that is beside myself and Shells and my bike..
Shells: well what are you waiting for ram that Tentacruel
me what are you Crazy Shells
Shells look Jeremia we are inside a Giant Gyarados in his brain you se the power of the water Amulet summoned this Gyarados to help you, and it tanpored us and you bike in to it’s brain.
me now I get it the bike is to steer the Gyarados I here to poilet it an tell it what moves to use but what are you here for Shells?
Shelles: well I jusr am I think I mite be the key that make sheer the Gyarados dose not go on a rampage also...

Me err blast the Tentacrual with a Hyper beam it fants and the gayadose left and we are back I thew new bball at it an cought it then gave it to Ofser Jenny :)
---------------------------------
thats all for now, and I mit make a fanflic about the Hoenn Grand pre bike Race....

~Ryu

Ginger Cat
4th May 2003, 02:06 PM
*waves*
*is slightly confused*
Yeah, yeah, it's normal...
Hey, Ryu, could I make a couple of suggestions? In general, working with the punctuation a bit would help to make the post clearer... I'm not going to say anymore right now, but yah... Not trying to offend you, just pointing it out.
Also, please don't use script form for dialouge. That is against the rules, so you should indeed stop. Please.
Thank you.

Anyway, my post probably won't be very long... Sorry.

Name: Circe Thatcher
Appearance: 5’10”. Skin is pallid; she can’t tan much even if she wants to, and she doesn’t much care to. Hair is black, somewhat wavy and fairly thick. Eyes are light blue flecked with silver. Body frame is somewhat wiry, and overall appearance is a bit threatening in an offhand manner, much as she may try not to appear so. Wears black/gray “stripey” pants, a black tee-shirt, and a black jacket--almost looks to be a casual suit jacket.
Personality: Not entirely certain. She varies from being intensely emotional to unbelievably detached. She can feel nothing, she can feel everything. Obviously, this makes her a bit moody, though usually she hides her own thoughts and feelings. Has difficulty communicating well with others, but tries when she feels any sort of urge to. Not typically a “crowd person”, though she can take control if necessary, and yearns to at times in some part of her being. She believes in what she believes, refusing to take everything that she is told for truth. She will debate for quite a while if pressed. Can be violent, is sometimes violent toward her own self. Interesting in the thoughts and feelings of others, enjoys listening to them and to their thoughts. Has nearly always been interested in the “Darker side” of life, and believes fully in it and its implications.
History: Originally lived in and grew up in Lavender town. She spent much time exploring the area and its surrounding, including the caves and the Lavender Tower. She was met with humans who told stories of their journeys, and saw many strange Pokemon. She didn’t connect well with her parents or her brother, though none of the family save perhaps the parents--even they were barely together--was close to each other. She spent much time away from them, learning what she could. Some nights she would leave the town entirely and explore the nearby areas, traveling to the next city if she felt, sometimes not returning to home for days. Finally, she decided to leave the home for good and set out on her longest journey yet.
Amulet Element/Stone: Psychic--The stone is black with an exotic tint of deep purple. Shape is the Greek symbol for infinity… basically a sideways number eight.
Abilities: The ability to see into the minds of others, though there is a point at which this stops, and there are certain points that hurt her own mind in certain situations when she does this.
Time of Day: Night. She--forgive me for this--becomes a vampire. This brings the ability and sort of need to draw blood, to fly and walk on walls to an extent, and to see further into the minds of others. The blood need isn’t always an asset, of course…
S. Pokemon: Simply called Twilight. It basically appears to be a smallish, lanky, adolescent wolf. Fur fades from dark gray on the back to light silver on the underside. Glowing yellow eyes. Has semi-enlongated canines that protrude from its upper lip, though they don't extend terribly far. Type is an odd mixture of psychic and dark.
E. Pokemon:
Wraith- This is the evolved form of Twilight. While Twilight looks to be an adolescent wolf, Wraith most definitely appears to be full grown, though the frame still isn't thick at all; powerful, but not thick of build. Eyes become fiercer, more gold than yellow. Teeth extend further and become more obvious. Fur turns entirely black. Grows (yes, I know, I know...) wings; black and feathered. Overall, appears somewhere to be ghostly, as he is nearly always surrounded by at least a thin layer of fog. Type is again strange... Psychic/ghost.
Espeon, Persian, Alakazam, Xatu, Slowpoke
Relations: …later?
Other: *shrug* Laters too, perhaps.

Circe Thatcher
------------------------------

The park was fairly empty, which didn't shock me terribly. Many of my fellow students were still in school. I'd gotten lucky enough to take classes at the nearby college for half of the day three days out of the school week; on the other two, I had half days. On those, I could do whatever I wanted. On this occassion, I'd chosen to sit against a tree in the park, looking over the expanse of a shimmering pond.

Closing my eyes slightly, I sighed. Thank God for the half days... People drove me crazy enough as it was. Being away from the school for a while helped.

Come to think of it, school would be over after today. The students in the school were finishing thier last day; discussions, exams, whatever it was they did. Strange that it hadn't occured to me... No, I'd known it, it simply hadn't struck me.

Good, I was out of school. Now I was entirely free; they'd kept me in the town with my aunt as soon as they'd realized I was supposed to be in a school. After I'd left my own family for my own journey, I'd found myself caught elsewhere. Now, however, I could go wherever the hell I wanted, without any questions asked.

Looking over, I saw the pack I carried nearly constantly with me. Yes indeed, I was ready to go. There was no way that I'd go back to see my aunt; she'd try to keep me longer, or ship me back to my parents somehow. Not that they really cared. We were a loose family of sorts; did what we pleased. It suited me, it suited the rest of them. I couldn't entirely understand why some people looked upon our structure with disdain.

I was about to close my eyes entirely when I suddenly felt a prescence in the back of my mind. It was something dark, something as a shadow, pulsating, throbbing, yet somehow not threatening. Somehow vitally important. As if it were...

Was I crazy? A prescence in my mind?

No, it didn't seem so. I could fele the prescence, and then I could hear words, unspoken save in my mind, where they were entirely clear. "You must listen..." the cadanced voice implored, lifting slightly at the end of its words, somehow familair. I listened.

Had I considered the world as many of my fellows did, had I failed to believe that there was more to the world than appeared, I probably would have become entirely insane. As it was, I managed to keep a hold on my mind easily, listening to the instructions with skepticism.

"...in time, you will know more," the voice faded, and the prescence slipped away with it. Yet somehow, something seemed to be about to happen.

If what I had heard was correct, something was indeed going to happen. Part of my mind had resisted as the voice had spoken, and still a small part bucked this idea. Most of it, however, accepted. This was a mission for something... Did I want to do it? There appeared to be little chocie.

"...an amulet, then a pokemon as your partner... there will be others..." Fragments of the voice's announcement flitted through my mind liquidly.

What amulet? What pokemon? What others? I stood swiftly, swinging my pack over my shoulder as I did so. I wasn't going to find anything sitting in the park... I could look, though. Or at least walk around. At worst, perhaps I could clear my mind...

----------

Outlaw JT
4th May 2003, 05:03 PM
Name: Kel Rix
Appearance: 6'2", red hair, blue eyes. wears a violet tshirt with a red star on the left sleeve and black pants, also wears a fingerless dark gray leather glove on his right hand
Personality: he comes off as cocky and aggressive but he really does know his limits(he just doesn't show them). friendly and outgoing and somewhat loud
History: Born and raised in Vermillion. Since he was old enough to talk he wanted to be the best pokemon trainer in the world. He yearned for adventure. Most of his life up till now has been uneventful. He went on mini-adventures into the countryside every weekend and got in a lot of mischievous trouble but nothing ever really serious. He would've become a pokemon trainer much sooner but his father had been too ill to watch over the family store for years so he had to stay behind till his younger brother was old enough to take over for him in their fathers place(they own and run a store featuring special blends of pokemon food and medicine). Because of his family's business he has excellent knowledge of pokemon medicine and knows how to prepare excellent pokemon food. He made his way too Hoenn as soon as he could become a trainer because he believed there to be more adventure than Kanto and Johto in that region.
Amulet Element/Stone: The Stone of Ghost. it is shaped like a dual flame(flame inside a flame) with the outer flame being black in color and the inner one being light gray.
Abilities: He can pass through solid objects for as long as he can hold his breath
Time of Day: night(at night he can bring others who are touching him through objects as well)
S. Pokemon: gastly
E. Pokemon: Gengar, Swampert, Arcanine, Lanturn, Shuckle, Sableye
Other:

Kel Rix
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He watched the sun stretching the last of its rays across the horizon. Fading shades of red and violet singed the brimming night sky. One by one the stars poked out from the black sheet of the heavens.
As the last bit of sunshine he got up from his squat position. He tossed the rock he had been fidgeting with into the air one last time before chucking it into the lake. He took in a huge breath of fresh air and let out a hearty sigh.
"It's about bloody time," he said with enthusiasm. "Grim, it's time to train!"
He took the only pokeball from his side and pressed the button sending a crimson stream of light out. As the crimson stream faded it left behind a singular dark form. The form turned around and quickly rushed him in excitement.
The two rolled around for a minute before he finally regained a serious expression. He petted the dark form on the head and let out a warm sigh.
"I know Grim. It was a long day. But tonight is the full moon and I promise we can stay out and practice all night," he said.
With that the form flew up a little bit and twisted around in circles until finally coming to rest and taking its real form as a gastly. It hovered there eagerly, waiting to see what they wouild do tonight.
"Lets start with a couple shadowballs to get you warmed up," the boy said.
He picked up another stone and tossed it high up into the air. In response the gastly quickly whirled about and fired a ball of black energy. It hit the airborn stone in stride with a flash of dark sparks. Quickly the boy through two more stones into the air. Two more black balls of energy were launched at them. Both stones crashed to the ground, sparking with dark energy.
"Perfect aim Grim. Keep this up and we'll be ready for the gymns in no time," the boy shouted ecstatically. Now, lets try doing some eva.........what the?"
He trailed off mid-sentence as a sudden light appeared from the forest. It floated towards them slowly, unsure. It came as close as the boy felt safe and stopped. For a moment it just stared at the boy and his gastly while they in turn stared at it.
"Kel Rix! You, alongside many others, have been chosen for a great task. I am one of the elemental guardians of the ancient world. A time of great sorrow and peril approaches this land. A timeless evil of long ago rises to threaten the world of pokemon and men alike. We grant you the elemntal power of ghost to combat this evil. You must go forth and find others like yourself. Others that have been chosen. Together you must defeat the Elite 5. Only then can we tell you of the full nature of the destiny you and the others have just inherited. In time you will find the amulet of your elemental powers. Go now and become strong. Only the strength of the elementals and the chosen combined can put an end to this great threat."
In a sudden flash the light disappeared more quickly than it had arrived. The boy just stood there blinking for a minute. His gastly looked to him and then to the empty forest inquisitively.
"Maybe......" he began, trying to reason out what he had just seen. ".......maybe I should make some coffee. I don't think I'm awake enough for training just yet."

Otaku
4th May 2003, 11:14 PM
Please let me join!!!!

Name:Tochiro Korei
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, steel eyes,gray shirt, ankle-length black trench coat, 5'8, 160lbs., bLACK PANTS & SHOES
Personality: Doesn't trust anyone but himself and his pokemon.
History: Abandoned as a child in Hoenn and grew up in an orphanage, where he was teased, so he ran away . he then awoke in someone's lab who said he'd be okay. Dr.Kahji, who had taken him in and became like a father to him had died from old age and left him a note to take the ball on his desk and treat the pokemon inside well, Tochiro then swore to never be attached to any thing but the pokemon he trained. He Spent two years Training the Aron, which he named Kahji, until he became an Aggron. A week after his 14th birthday, he received a package that was bulky and then found the letter and stone.
Amulet Element/Stone: Steel; A silver orb that glows steel-blue and has a symbol engraved in the center.
Abilities: Tochiro can turn to steel at his discretion and doesn't need to breathe when steel
Time of Day: Night; at night his pokemon have extremely high defense.
S. Pokemon:
Aggron
E. Pokemon:
Mawile
Roselia
Skarmory
Onix
Dusclops
Relations: none

MaHa_sHaDoWs
5th May 2003, 03:55 PM
Otaku you are in! The way you get your amulet could be changed to better match but your way is good too as long as the letter is berry berrry mysteriouS. Start soon!

Toxicity
5th May 2003, 07:57 PM
Name: Laura Rider
Appearance: Around 5'10"-6'0", hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair with blue tips. Is seen wearinga black hoodie with a blue star on it, navy-blue khakis at a length you can barely see her black combat boots, silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted), black half-fingered gloves with silver flames, and a silver chain necklace with an icy blue ankh.
Personality: Known to be dark(dark depressive, not pure evil), silent, and anti-social...But seems lonely on the inside. She never likes to admit her sorrow, but can admit it to anybody close.
History: Even though she was born in Blackthorn, Laura lived in MossDeep City most of her life. She never had any friends, and sorta kept to herself most of her life. She lived her life ignored by her father and mother, especially when her brother was young. She kept to herself and her time alone....Grew to loving dragons. She also became a goth while alone. She then sorta began to try and master telepathy, but failed. She never had any friends and went out of control.....That's when her parents decided to move to Slateport, and leave her with her uncle alone. Fortunately, her uncle truely cared for her unlike her sister(her mother) and life has been okay ever since.
Amulet Element/Stone: The stone of Dragons. It appears in the shape of a fang, in a blue color....And posseses a black slash in the middle. It also has some silver streaks running from the edges, but there hardly noticable.
Abilities: She can sprout black dragon wings and fly when her abilities are activated. She can also protect herself from fire, water, electric, and grass abilities.
Time of Day: Night
S. Pokemon: Dratini
E. Pokemon: Dragonair, Absol, Arcanine, Venasaur, Manectric, Gardevoir
Other: N/A

***Laura Rider***

School....What I thought could be the closest thing to hell. I watched the prep clique just cry that some of the hottest guys were graduating....The last day of school: Yayness. I shrugged and got my black Mach Bike with blue and silver flames and biked down the road of MossDeep City. The sound of waves crashing against the shoreline was somehow...soothing....I just didn't know how.
--------------

Once I reached my home, I opened the door...To realize my uncle wasn't there. I read the note left on the living room table that said he was out searching for Snorunt and would be back in two or three days. -.- I shrugged and felt somehow...sweaty. I felt as if my mind was going black...and I fainted.
-----------------------

Laura Rider....A great sorrow is occuring.." said a voice which awoke me....I felt less sweaty, but felt somehow, cold...As if I were on the lowest level of Shoal Cave. And turned to see a shadowy figure. You must find the others and together, defeat the Elite 5. As one of the elemental guardians...I shall give you the power of dragons. It is your destiny what you and the others inherited....Leave and gain strength. Only a numbered strength can suceed." And vanished. I looked around in confusion and blinked...What was going on? Suddenly, a blue stone shaped like a fang with black and silver streaks appeared to me. It must have been what the figure was telling me: the power of dragons. Then something else appeared to me: a small icy blue Dratini.

"Oh, Hello little one...Must we have been fated?" I said and looked at her. She softly looked back and leaped into my arms...It was true. She grinned slightly and I softly smiled back.

"Well....You then deserve a name...I think of: Serenity."

"Nii!" Serenity shrieked with hapiness. The darkness cleared and I was in the living room again....Serenity in my arms, and the stone near me...

Avian Freeze
5th May 2003, 09:19 PM
Name:The name of your character): Zev Bryzaire
Age(10 - 19): 13
Appearance:What your char looks like): Black hair that's spiked in the front and kinda uneven. Dark brown eyes that look very serene and quiet. Wears denim blue jeans with a greyish T-shirt. Around 5'8'' and a bit slender but fit.
Personality:How your char acts): He's cheerful and kind, and quite energetic at times. However, he's a bit quiet, not the best talker. But he is very loyal and won't stop to defend a friend, and he is very emphatic too.
History:Your char's past): Zev lived in Pacifidlog all his life, but he always yearned to see the world. He became bored with his life, with nothing to do in the tiny town in the middle of the ocean. He became partial to Ice Pokemon, ever since he received his first Pokemon, Spheal, when he was 5. However, he was never able to train Spheal because of how peaceful the town was. He has always been hoping for Spheal to become a Sealeo.
Amulet Element/Stone:What element your char is and the look of their amulet): Ice - A shiny hexagonal stone made of ice that never melts, not even with Pacifidlog's humid and tropical climate. Engraved on it is a white snowflake symbol.
Abilities:What abilities your amulet grants you): With the amulet, Zev is able to shoot rays of ice from his hands. He can camouflage with the snow and he doesn't feel cold in the chill.
Time of Day:What is your time of day and what abilities do you gain. The choices are Dawn, Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night.): When the sun brightens the sky, in the morning, Zev has the ability to make it snow if he wishes. The snow will wane at dusk however, and then stop at night.
S. Pokemon:Your starting pokemon that corresponds to your element) Spheal, who always has a beach ball nearby and he has six-sided star spots on his body instead of circular ones.
E. Pokemon:The pokemon team you end with comprised of six pokemon)
Walrein (M) ~ Arctic
Jynx (F) ~ Embrazia
Piloswine (F) ~ Tempest
Lapras (F) ~ Myst
Breloom (M) ~ Zephyr (Yep I know strange, but I need something to counter those pesky Rock and Steel types which Ice types are weak against , also the Fighting types but Jynx can take care of them)
Sneasel (M) ~ Slash
Relations:Brothers, Sisters, parent, crushes you get the deal) He has a mother who is just like him. That's where he got his traits from. She is very adventurous and fun-loving. She always smiles and has already traveled all of Hoenn. Zev's father, who met her a while later, isn't as active, but he's very funny.
No crushes yet, maybe later .
Other:Interesting info about your char or anything you've forgotten)

Zev
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ahh, only a few days until school was over. Since I lived in Pacifidlog, our schools were different from the other schools of Hoenn. We would get out earlier. It was nice in Pacifidlog, the climate was great, the ocean breeze was nice, and the town was small, quiet, you could relax and you knew everyone in your neighborhood. But to tell the truth, it was a bit lonely too. Once you lived here long enough, you would kinda get bored. I wanted to explore the world already, and maybe I would get my chance soon. I'm sure my Spheal did too.

I was 5 when my Uncle had visited from Dewford. He absolutely adored Pokemon, but not for battling. He would play with them all day long, and he entered them in those contests around the world. My Uncle decided to give me a gift, and he thought that I should have a companion. So he decided to give me his Spheal, who loved to play around with a beach ball. I named him Arctic, and ever since I saw him make little icebergs in the ocean, I immediately loved ice Pokemon. And it was great when I could be cooled down, since you could barely find comfort in this humid town. I would play water games with Arctic, and the little seal loved to roll around like a ball all over the place. But still, I yearned to explore the world outside Pacifidlog.

Though I wasn't allowed to head west of Pacifidlog because of all those fast currents, I was allowed to swim to the east. So I would swim around with Arctic, looking for anything worthwhile. Sure we would find a few Pokemon and trainers, and Spheal leveled up a bit, but not by much.

Today though, today was different. It was so strange. When I woke up, really early, before the rest of the tiny town did, I felt a strange coolness. I thought Arctic may be using Powder Snow again, but I noticed he was still sound asleep, curled up in a tiny ball. I put on a light jacket and went outside, and I felt the chilly winds. The sky was cloudy, and the tiniest snowflakes even began to fall! I was thinking that I must have been dreaming. How could a tropical place like Pacifidlog get snow? It was just impossible. So I was about to head back in my house, when a flash of icy blue appeared in front of me! And I saw a very blurry figure. I couldn't make out what it was, but it had a very powerful voice.

Zev, you must heed this warning. I am one of nine elemental guardians of the earth. There was once a great evil who sought to destroy this world. We were able to stop him, but at the price of our lives. This great evil returns to thwart us now. You, and the other chosen ones must find us, and release us, and control our power. Only then will you be able to defeat the Elite 5. Once you have completed that task, we will tell you more...

The strange voice faded out, and I awoke in my bed suddenly, seeing the bright sun outside and the warmth on my body. Phew, it must have been a dream, but that sure felt real...I then realized there was something resting in my hand. I looked down, and noticed a crest in my hands. It was hexagon shaped and made of ice, and I felt the coolness of it radiating, but it didn't melt one bit, even in the sweltering heat of Pacifidlog. I noticed a beautiful shining snowflake engraved on it. Now this was strange...I had no idea what to make of it. So I looked over to Arctic, but I noticed nothing, but an innocent looking face on a pudgy ball, smiling back at me with a beach ball by his side.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So how was that for a first post? Sorry it wasn't that long :\, I kind of had writer's block

Toxicity
6th May 2003, 06:25 PM
***Laura Rider***

I got up and looked down at my Dratini, Serenity. Her deep teal eyes looked back with joy. I got up and placed the stone in one of my khaki pockets.

"Serenity....Want something to eat? You look sorta hungry..." I said softly walking towards the kitchen....

"Draa!" She said and bounced happily behind me....I got out an apple I found on the counter to her and filled one of my uncle's water bowls up for her. Serenity smiled as I laid her food down, and began to crunch and drink. I, myself, opened the fridge and got out a can of soda....I drinked about half of it within 15 minutes and looked back down at Serenity.

"Serenity...You wait here. I got a suprise for you." I said and went into my room. I searched through my necklaces until I found something for her: a spiked collar! I walked back into the kitchen to ee her apple was finished and her water bowl was half-filled. I walked to her, slightly smiled, and placed the collar around her neck.

"So.....You like it?"

"Tinii!"

"Good."

I smiled at her to realize after being together for only twenty minutes, we seemed to get along just fine. After finishing her water, Serenity looked back up and leapt towards my leg. She nudged aginst it softly with affection as I placed her water bowl in the sink. I picked her up and went with her back into the living room...

Otaku
7th May 2003, 05:32 PM
:wave:
Thanks, but i can only post on weekends :mad: and possibly sometime this week. Oh yes, could I also communicate with MY Pokemon? Anyway, here's my post:

Tochiro

Looking out on the setting sun from the lab off of the coast of Slateport on an island that most people don't know about I saw Aericet (my Skarmory) come in with my Mail. It was the usual, just advertisements and promotional pokeballs, except one unusual package which had no return address. I was about to return it until I saw it had my name which was unusual, because everything was addressed to Prof. Kahji. I opened the package and found an odd-looking orb which began to glow once I touched it. Mystified, I set it down and read the letter.
Wait until the moon light reflects off of the amulet...

"Amulet? why would I get an amulet? Aericet, take me to the Slate port P.O. Boxes to find out who sent this."

I took a look at Aericet and suddenly noticed his coat was a lot shinier and his eyes started to glow steel-blue. I stared at him for about ten minutes without realizing I wasn't breathing.

"Whoa!"

I looked down at the letter and realized my hands reflected my face as well as my eyes that stood out the most, which glowed the same shade as Aericet's. Then I noticed the letter chang also.
Think about the way you look...
I did and found out that my face didn't reflect off of my hand anymore. I then fainted.
-------
(Morning)

I Woke up and thought it was a dream and saw the orb and then realize Aericet had stayed there waiting for a command instead of flying off like it usually does, like I completely controlled it telepathically. I thought: walk to the table and get me the orb and it did. I Thenhad it return and sent out Kahji (my Aggron) and decided to train him without speaking to it. which I thought was pretty cool since I only had to talk to the People I trust.

"So it was truly meant for me"

I thought aloud.

FIN

MaHa_sHaDoWs
7th May 2003, 06:00 PM
Otaku communication is just fine, your post was a little short maybe add some more next time but besides that great!

MaHa_sHaDoWs
9th May 2003, 08:38 PM
ANd Now! *drumroll* PART II

Veran fell over on to his bed and rolled his eyes. On his alarm clock large red numbers red 3:30 a.m. Despite trying to go to sleep Veran had awaken early in the morning, the earliest he ever had gotten up. He had never gotten up any earlier than 6:00 a.m. before this. The real reason he knew he had awaken was the message. He had been pondering the message wondering if he should believe it. There seemed evidence enough and he really wanted to believe it. As I wondered about this he walked down the stairs, or so it seemed.. When he took the first step his foot touched the floor of the bottom instead of the top stair. Wondering Veran took a step up and once again was at the top. When he tried a third time he arrived at the bottom after he stepped on each stair, nothing different. Thinking he was imagining he walked along, the amulet around his neck. As he walked through the door to the kitchen he saw Malum waiting at the table. When the Eevee spoke its customary “eee.. vee…” to Veran the amulet glowed a brilliant white and the message came out as “Well good morning to you, Does anyone eat ANYthing around here?” Surprised at the English that seemed to come from the Malum’s mouth Veran couldn’t reply. “Well?” Malum uttered anxiously. Overcoming his shock Veran spoke in a still-shocked tone “ We have pancake mix, do you like pancakes?”

Later after breakfast was eaten Veran and Malum walked outside, through the forest. When they reached Lilycove Malum announced loudly from Veran’s shoulder “Well, don’t just sit there if we want to answer that message we need to beat the Elite 5. Let’s go train.” “Well I guess we can, if that’s what we need to do.” Veran replied. “ The message was real Veran, I was sent to you by the guardians, believe it.” “Yes I have agreed with that for some time now.” Veran said. As to finish the conversation a trainer and a Pikachu appeared. “Well you look weak, I challenge you to a battle.” The young boy yelled. “I accept your challenge, Go Malum” shouted Veran. At that Malum charged at the pikachu as it charged its cheeks, “Malum body slam!” Veran commanded. Malum rammed the Pikachu with all his force and the Pikachu fell to the ground. “No Pikachu.” The small boy ran to his pokemon and handed Veran some money. “Here this is all I got, take it.” The boy said as he gave Veran the money. Veran accepted the money gratefully, he had never really had this much at a time. He knew exactly what to do with it. After Veran battled countless times around Lilycove and gained some money he began his walk into town. Suddenly he stopped, or was stopped by a mysterious force and a pokedex and pokenav appeared in his hands and a tan backpack on his back. “Thank yooou guardians.” Veran yelled and opened the pokedex and pointed it at Malum. “Eevee/Malum level 25.” The pokedex said in a mechanical voice. “Well we did enough training today, let’s go spend our money…”

Veran and Malum walked into the Lilycove department store. “Well Malum we got 10,000 dollars, what do you want to buy?” Veran asked Malum. “Well It would be smart to buy supplies, let’s do that.” Answered Malum.

After buying there supplies Malum and Veran walked out of the Department store,their packs full. “We need to get going it will be a long walk home.” Veran said. A brilliant white light flahed in Veran’s face and he found himself and Malum standing on the front porch of his house. “Whoa! I can teleport!” yelled Veran as he continuously blinked back and forth between the house and the store making his sentence come out in pieces. “Well that’s a cool ability, I won’t need a flying pokemon for transportation. Well cmon Malum let’s go get some sleep, it’s been a long day” Veran and Malum walked up stairs and Veran fell over on his bed, Malum curled up by his head.

Veran awoke in the middle night and sat up in bed, or so he thought. Veran bounded off the bed and landed on the floor. For some reason he was much shorter, his head barely reaching the top of the bed. Veran looked down at his feet, instead of seeing two limbs with ten toes he saw something that made him want to yell. Where his feet had been were two black paws with small claws protruding from the toes. “This can’t be happening,” he thought to himself. Veran walked over to the small bedside mirror and looked into it. Veran saw a dark black face with fox-like features, an arched back with a purple stripe down the middle, four paws all with little claws, a tail from his back, all around his body purple glowing rings and finally a glowing hexagonal shape protruding from his neck that glowed ever so faintly as a moon and reflected from the mirror. “What the heck! I’m an Umbreon.” Veran said but it came out “Umbra-Umbreon.”
Veran examined himself in the mirror, it wasn’t so bad. Veran thought he must know some moves, “okay how about faint attack!” Veran said to himself. Veran focused on a chair on his floor as he focused he felt himself moving incredibly fast and the chair dropped to the ground with a clatter as he hit it. “Sweet!” Veran yelled. “Now let’s try moonlight!” Veran stared up at the ceiling where he thought the moon would be and focused hard. Out of nowhere a ray of moonlight shot down and orbed around him. “So cool!” he said as he danced around Umbreon style.

Veran awoke and looked in the mirror, his human form staring back at him. “Oh, I guess it only works at night.” Veran uttered disappointed. Veran felt his hand lift he suddenly felt like smashing something. Veran took the mirror by his bedside and opened his window. “Let’s throw this out!” Veran yelled as he tossed the mirror. As if it were a reflex his hand shot up and a hole appeared where his moon scar was. A blast that propelled him backward set out a bright white light that hit the mirror. The mirror… or what was left of it small particles of glass dust floated to the ground and was blown away. “Let’s try this again,” Veran thought to himself. Veran let his eyes wander around the room until he saw the chair he had knocked over last night. Veran heaved it up and out the window, Veran focused for a split-second and the white light came out. Sawdust fell to the ground in a heap. “I hope that’s all the surprises for today,” Veran thought, but he was wrong, there were many surprises waiting in store for Veran.

It may be kinda long!
Make it someit like that. They need to discover their powers now.

Toxicity
9th May 2003, 11:09 PM
***Laura Rider***

As I smiled back at Serenity, a thought touched me: We need to prepare for a journey...I looked in my case of money and found 20,000 Poke'Yen. I placed it in my pocket and walked back towards Serenity....

"Serenity...If we want to battle the Elite 5 at Ever Grande, we'll have to prepare for a journey and get 8 badges, but first, we have to gather some supplies...."

"Dra." She agreed silently and nestled into my arms. I softy smiled at my small dragon as we left the house into MossDeep City. The street was crowded with many students from 7th grade or 8th grade to around my age. I just ignored them and kept my mind off the rest of the world around the two of us. Serenity just apparently did the same...And we soon approached the Poke'Mart and entered.

"Oh hello.....How may I help you?" The store clerk asked with shining dark eyes....He greeted me kindly, but I didn't know if he was truely a dark person.

"Oh yes...Can I please purchase 2 Full Restores, and 5 Ultra Balls?" I asked, hoping I was able to get enough for a journey around Houen.

He nodded to me, and placed two Full Restores on the counter and then gathered 5 Ultra Balls from another area of the wall stacked with merchandise, "That'll be 12,000 Poke'Yen..." I looked up suddenly and handed him some of my money...I only had 6,000 left.

"Will that be all?" He asked. I nodded and I exited after giving him a soft 'Arigato'. After placing Serenity down, I smiled at her...

"Guess what Serenity...We'll make it on a journey soon." I told her softly and she grinned and gave of a small Dragonbreath of greenish flames...She knew Dragonbreath? O.O; I thank that shadowy person who gave me the dragon stone....The flames circled me and some touched me, but didn't hurt...To me, it actually tickled. I sorta chuckled and Serenity did the same...I picked her back up as we continued home...Seeing the first signs of dusk.

I sighed and continued on...Feeling very tired of standing and walking...Serenity's teal eyes glowed brightly in the sunlight as she looked up...I tried to smile back, but my muscles were too sore to do so....I continued until I was stopped by a kid about 8 or 9.

"Hey you! Wanna challenge my new Pokemon?" He said enthusiasticly, I nodded and he sent out his Pichu. Serenity leapt from my arms and in front of Pichu.

"Pichu! Tail Whip!" He said as the Pichu wagged its tail against Serenity. O-o;; was her expression...

"Ignore the Tail Serenity, Dragonbreath!" I commanded, and Serenity nodded. She blowed her greenish flames of dragon's breath from her mouth, and attacked the enemy....The Pichu looked as if it was paralyzed.

"Ahhh!!! Noo!!! Pichu, Thundershock!" He said, but the Pichu was too paralyzed to move. I shrugged as I commanded Serenity to use another Dragonbreath...It fainted....

"Chhhhuuuu.....Xx;" It shrieked....And fell over. The small boy picked up his pokemon and looked at me...He congragulated me and rushed his Pichu home. I shrugged and continued walking until I arrived home...realizing she gained a level or two. As I entered, I went right to the couch after shutting the door.

"Serenity....I feel tired. Will you make sure I get rest? You can rest as well...." I asked my Dratini as I laid my stone on the table.

"Draa!" She replied, understanding the command.

"Thanks," I panted softly and pulled a blanket over me, closed my eyes weakly, and fell asleep...
----------------------------------

I awoke hours later...It was pitch black except the alarm clock and lamp in the corner, I saw it was 9:45 PM.....I sighed and sat up. My stone suddenly began to glow.

"Serenity...What does this mean?" I asked, but she was asleep....I shrugged and picked it up...And a bright blue light surrounded me and faded after ten seconds.

I felt different....As if I had a new body part on me...I wasn't sure what, but it was on my back...I thought that this must only happen at night...And walked sleepishly to the bathroom....I turned on the light and looked at my reflection, I was okay...But I had huge black dragon wings growing from my back....

"Gah! What the...." I screamed, shocked about my 'wings'. I thought I should show Serenity....And rushed to wake her up.

"Hey Serenity..." I whispered to my Dratini, just waking up...

"Nii...?" She asked, puzzled.

"Wanna go flying? I think the amulet the shadowy guy gave me made me sprout dragon wings at night..."

"Dra!" She shrieked...Waking up immediately.

"Okay.." I replied and went outside with Serenity in my arms...I sighed and had to flap my wings before I could glide....It was hard, but I got the hang of it after 15 minutes...

"See Serenity? With this, we can see what you could see as a Dragonair or Dragonite..." I whispered softly to her...Her eyes somehow....glowed brightly with joy as I continued gliding among the clouds with her....We could also see the moon even closer and larger than on solid earth...I sometimes decided to make Aerial Flips...And did so...Me and Serenity would just laugh...I smiled, the first happy moment I've had in years...
----------------------------

"Now....Let's see what it's like over water Serenity..." I whispered to her and she smiled in agreement. I smiled back as we took down to above the ocean surface and glided over it, even more excitement! We laughed as the water spreaded out under my wings as some touched my arms...but suddenly faded. I guess I shouldn't swim at night anymore because it won't be wet...O.o; I smiled at Serenity as we flew back to the top of the tree outside my home. Suddenly, as I sat down, a Poke'Dex the same color as my amulet's stone, a Poke'Nav, and a black backpack with blue flames appeared to me...I smiled, soon feeling it was gift from the guardians.

"Arigato...." I softly said and opened my Poke'Dex. I smiled and checked Serenity's status:

'Dratini, The Dragon Pokemon,
This young pokemon has seemed to develop a bond between what they believe are trainers that will treat them in a loving manner. Apparently, most trainers with a heart that's pure have been able to tame this.' its metallic voice said as a screen showing her status appeared.

Serenity/Dratini
Level 8
HP: 15/15
MODEST Nature
Attacks: Dragonbreath, Water Pulse, Thunder Wave, ---

I turned it off and smiled...At least Serenity knew something that could beat Roxanne....I sighed...Wishing my journey could start right now. I picked up Serenity and leapt off the tree and went into the house...I was tired again...Only 3:30 AM...I sighed and went back to sleep on the living room couch...Tired from flying for hours...

EDIT: -_-; Forgot the Poke'Dex, Poke'Nav, and Backpack....Added it.

MaHa_sHaDoWs
14th May 2003, 04:15 PM
Hello?? Where is everybody? I have not got many posts, Why?
Where ares you peoples?

MaHa_sHaDoWs
21st May 2003, 03:54 PM
hello?

Otaku
26th May 2003, 04:34 PM
:wave: Sorry about the posts, but, I've been really busy lately, so I haven't the time to post as much as I'd like to. Well here it goes!!!

Tochiro
-----------------------
"Aericet, take a left here," I said while flying on Aericet's back. Today wasn't my day, I got no sleep from that orb, and got a call from some place in Rustboro, which was very inconveniencing because I was just about go to Sootopolis in search of some Relicanth.
" Alright, land right abouuuut here." I stopped in front of the Devon building and was about to walk inside when I saw a trainer walk inside of the gym with a Dratini following her. Which in turn was quite odd considering that it was only in natures of Pikachus and pokemon within that species to stay out of a ball.
"Aericet, Return..." It went into its ball and I placed it on my belt.
I ran up to the trainer and Introduced myself,
"Excuse me, ma'am?"
She turned around "Huh?"
"Hi, I'm Tochiro Korei, And I work for Slateport labs and was wondering how you had your Dratini follow you like that. Oh--- And what's your name?"
She looked at me with a confused look, " :confused: Uh, I'm Laura Rider... Why do you seem so amazed by Serenity?"
I explained.
She still seemed Confused.
I checked my watch, " Listen, could I get you're phone noumber because I'm late for an meeting with Mr. Devon?"
She gave me her phone number with a cautious look and I left.

"Korei-san, How am I ever going to get this project done with you being late?"
"You gave me short notice, you fool, any way, I didn't know you were working on the Sealed chamber because you know I want to find out as much as you."
"Well you're the one who needs to decipher the codes on the wall so, I assumed you'd be be here as early as possible,"
"Whatever, I've realized the codes have something to do with braille so maybe it's some ancient form of it. So just give me more Time."
"Alright, you'll need to be i pacifid log by tomorrow morning or else I'm Shutting down the project."

FIN
-----------------------
Sorry it's short, but I have only a little bit of time for the Internet so sorry.:(

Charles Legend
27th May 2003, 03:46 PM
I sorry but I just dont have the time, So someone else can have water if thats ok with you...

MaHa_sHaDoWs
20th June 2003, 07:19 PM
beaver dam nit! Sorry about you not seeing this first i forget my password and then since my e-mail is so slow and im so lazy i end up trying to reset my password to late. Then i end up going on vacation for a week. Then when i get home im so set on beating golden sun the lost age and sidequests i forget (stupid star magician). Anyways im posting this to explain my absence and try to make sure you peoples remember to post.

EDIT: Sorry abouts the nagging