PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Dark mew's

Mew_girl
14th December 2002, 11:39 PM
Hehe Posty . .Ok this story starts out short. its for mewtwo fans. Please people don't just look at it and then leave give it a chance its really good so far . ..

The legend of
Dark Mews

Mew smiled. She had lad two eggs with out breaking them. She was a new mother and last of her kind. The father of these Eggs are unknown to her she just carried and lade them.

The young mew pushed the eggs into the nest. Leaves grass and feathers she found. Then she lad by them keeping them warm with her own body, She fell asleep at last her tail going around the eggs to keep them warm. She lad in her cave on a nest she made for her self the cave was right outside of a jungle. A pokemon growled as it entered the cave. Mew opened her eyes; she was looking into the face of a dark pokemon. Its eyes glow red horns on its head.

“Musha! What are you doing?” Cried mew.

“Can’t let the legend come true. Must stop this!” He said jumping at her. No her eggs! Mew tackled the pokemon.

“What is the meaning of this? What legend?” Mew yelled trying to keep the dark type away.

She felt a deep crunch attack go into her back. Then a faint attack hitting her hard in the side, she fell to the ground the dark wolf pokemon came up and put a paw to her neck.

“No please, my Eggs” she cried.

“This is what has to happen mew, your eggs will join you soon” He said.

Snap

Mew was gone. The dark pokemon walked over to the eggs. But before he could break them he was pushed back by a punch. He looked over to see mewtwo. The psychic pokemon was angry.

“How dare you kill a legendry?” Mewtwo said punching the dark pokemon.

“I am Legendry to. I can do as I please” Said the dark pokemon trying to bite into mewtwo but missed.

“YOU LEGENDRYS THINK YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!” Yelled mewtwo. He used a swift attack on the dark pokemon.
“HAHA! Your not even legendry! Your only a clone!” Yelled the pokemon before running out of the cave. Mewtwo watched him leave and then walked over to mew.

“I am sorry I could not have made it here faster sister” I said, He closed her eyes. I tear escaped his eye and ran down his check. The moved the body to a place where she could rest forever. Then went to the eggs.

“How could she lay with no mate?” He thought as he picked up the two eggs. Black with pink spots was there color. Mewtwo took off to his cave.

“I will rise these young ones. For you mew,” He said, before he was gone into he night.

Yes I know short chapter they will grow like most of my story’s . . .

Mew_girl
15th December 2002, 02:01 PM
Aw I like this chapter . . . And again people give this story a chance . . .

Chapter two: Milk

Legend goes: When a female mew gives birth to eggs with no father is when the Bird rang will end and the cat rang starts.

~ Part of the Dark legend

Mewtwo walked into his cave, he did not know what to do with the eggs so he lad them in his bed, his bed was made off grass leaves and a couple feathers.

“Now what to do. Oh never thought I would say this but I wish I was female” Mewtwo sighed.

“Well first you should build a fire” Came a voice. A Pikachu came out from a rock.
“Or maybe you could lay by them to keep them warm. Its what mew would do” Pikachu added laughing a little.

“Pikatwo not now” Mewtwo sighed again.

“Oh fine I’m going to my family now I just wanted to stop by” Pikatwo ran out of the cave.

‘Fire would be good’ Mewtwo thought. He left the cave not having to fear of an attack from another pokemon. He knew that pokemon here feared him so they would stay away.

*~*~*~*Some where ells~*~*~*

“Great! Why did the clone have to stick his nose in this?” Said a dark pokemon. He was tall about the size of full-grown man. His horns bent back words pointing at his back. He had two large teeth sticking out of his mouth and a long tail it split at the end of it forming two sharp knives like splits. His whole body was black and eyes red. This is Musha the legendry dark dog pokemon.

“Now the other legendry’s are going to be mad,” He sighed.

Flapping of wings and a big bird landed.

“We know you missed,” Said a dark voice.

“I-I sorry ho-oh” he said bowing. The great bird only rolled his eyes.

“If they hatch I will lose my rang!” He said growling at the dog.

“It will not happen,” said Musha. “But the clone has entered into the matters”

“I know” Ho-oh said flapping his great wings. “We should have done away with mew and the clone before this”

“Mew is gone I can take out the clone” Musha cried.

“No you can’t. The clone may be psychic but he is still more power full then you” He said. Musha growled.

“I am going to send the other beast to help you” Ho-oh said.

“But they are so . . .” Musha started to argue but stopped at the look from Ho-oh. He growled and then took off into the night.

~*~*~*~Mewtwo~*~*~*

Mewtwo came back into the cave with wood in one hand. He lad it down and used psychic power to rub to sticks very fast together in no time a fire was going. He moved some of his bed and all the feathers into a pile and lad the eggs in them. That’s when he saw one was bigger then the other.

“Strange” He said turning the egg over. It wiggled and he backed away and blinked.

“Ok that’s even stranger. How old can these be?” He said.
:: Next day::

Mewtwo woke up and looked over at the eggs. The fire had gone out at last but one of the eggs where gone. He bolted up and looked over. Lying in the nest was a black pokemon it had mews body shape but bigger ears more round mouse like. Its tail had a small crystal like ball on the end, it shined green, on its head sat a red ruby small but noticeable. Mewtwo walked over to it or him. It opened its eyes they where a dark green. It saw mewtwo and giggled.

“Me me, me” it cried. He held out his small arms to Mewtwo. Mewtwo looked confused.

“What do you want?” Mewtwo asked. The baby saw mewtwo not reach out and it started to cry.

“MMEWW” the baby cried.

“Sshh young one” He said, the baby only cried harder. Mewtwo picked him up holding the small child in his arms. It was a lot smaller then he thought. Mew was not that big so her young was smaller then her. The baby cried a little more mewtwo remember watching a mankey rocking her baby one time so he trade it. Swinging back and forth the baby calmed down. After a wile he lade the sleeping baby down. The other egg still did not hatch, he was afraid it might be dead. But it was warm and felt alive so he left it.

“Now what should I do? I do not know how to care for baby’s” Mewtwo sighed. The baby started to wake.

“MMEWW” It cried again. Mewtwo sighed and picked up the child again, he trade to rock him but it only cried more.

“What’s the matter?” Mewtwo cried holding the baby away from him.

“Some one make it stop,” He said. Pikatwo came in but could not help but laugh.

“The most power full pokemon and he can’t even tell when a baby is hungry,” Pikatwo laughed. Mewtwo looked at him.

“A little help?” He asked.

“He needs milk. That’s all I can say. I don’t know where you could get some. My mate is no longer nursing so you’re on your own. I will watch him while you go look” Pikatwo said smiling. Mewtwo sat the baby down in the nest and flew out of the cave. He flew high into the air looking for something.

‘How am I going to find milk? Humans have it all the time. Where do they get it?’ He thought. He flew over a town; he saw a store where milk was.

“To bad I can’t walk in there. And I have no green paper” Mewtwo sighed. He flew on tell he came pass some fields. Miltank where they’re eating the grass,

“Ah I forgot they have milk all the time!” Mewtwo said flouting down to the field. The Miltank feared him but did not run.

“I need milk” Mewtwo said, an older miltank came out.

“Why is this?” She said. A young miltank poked its head around behind the older one.

“I have come acres some young mew’s they need milk” He said. Walking closer to the miltank.

“Mew? Why did you not say so, I did not know she had young ones. She should be able to feed them if she lade them” the Miltank said, sighing.

“Mew is gone, killed by a legendry. Her eggs are now my eggs. And I can not give them milk” Mewtwo sighed. The miltank gasp

“Yes you need milk,” She said. She pointed over at an old shack.
“In there are battles and nipples to feed the young ones please get a bucket and we can give you milk” She said. Mewtwo nodded and walked over the she shack. He opened the door and took out two glass bottles and two nipples. Then he pulled out a bucket. He walked back over the old miltank and she took the bucket.

“Stay here” She said walking off. The younger miltank looked at mewtwo, Mewtwo gave it a small smile and it went running after the older one. Mewtwo frowned.
‘Well at least the baby does not fear me’ he thought. A couple minutes later the older one came back, her bucket full of milk.

“This bucket has a lid. When you don’t need the milk place the lid on it and put it into a cold stream. Make sure the current is not too strong. Come back when you need more. And remember to heat it by the fire and check if its to hot. I could keep going but you would be here all day” She said handing him the bucket and a lid. Mewtwo took it from her placed the lid on it and held the bottles in his other hand.

“Thank you” He said. She nodded.

“Take care of those young mews,” She said, mewtwo nodded and then took of into the air. He flew back to his cave in the woods. He landed he could hear the baby crying. He walked into the cave to see pikatwo holding his ears.

“SHUT THAT THING UP!” He yelled, mewtwo only smiled. He walked over and pulled some wood out her saved he put it where the last fire was and lit it quickly. He then filled one of the bottles up and placed it close to the fire. Then he sat the milk in the corner. He would take it to the stream later.
“Got milk? Good!” Pikatwo said before taken of into the woods. Mewtwo picked the bottle up. The baby was still crying like mad. He put the nipple on it and then checked the heat. It was warm so he picked up the screaming child and stuck it into his mouth. The baby shushed at once and started drinking. Mewtwo smiled at the child. So weak and helpless, the baby’s green eyes met Mewtwo’s.

“You need a name. If I called you mew what would I call the other baby?” He said. The baby only sucked on the bottle. Mewtwo sat down holding the baby.

“Miko is your name. Yes Miko” He said. He rocked the baby wile holding the bottle so it could drink.

next hapter

Chapter 3: What’s the matter with this egg?

Shadowed Mewtwo
15th December 2002, 07:08 PM
Very nice! I have a weakness for Mewtwos, and this is very interesting! Can't wait to read more!

(Funny... I was planning a story almost exactly like this!!! All well, I guess I'd better come up with a new plot, eh? ;) )

Mew_girl
16th December 2002, 12:40 AM
hehehe *puts hand behind back like ash* Guess I beat ye to it! well I bet my is going to change a lot . . .and gets really deep I hope *Is trying* so far this is my only fic here that is making it . .;_; In my other story there a lots of new mewtwo clones coming into it but oh well . .*goes off to write some chapters*

Mew_girl
17th December 2002, 02:54 AM
I'm up late again to bring u this chapter for my one reader! ¬_¬';; thanks to all the people who did not post . . .

*shuts up dark and evil side*

STOP BEING SO MEAN TO PEOPLE WHO DON"T POST AND SAY THEY LIKE THE STORY! *cough* ok here

Chapter 3: What’s the matter with this egg?

(Uses a magic wand to make 3 weeks pass)

Ok lets see mewtwo is rising a little black mew. With none mew like powers, Musha is getting unwanted help and the other egg needs to hatch. HATCH I TELL YOU! Ok to the story.

Mewtwo sighed as the baby cried in the middle of the night for the 100 time it felt. Mewtwo just rolled over ignoring him.

“I was not made for this I was not made to be a parent,” He said out loud. He felt something warm touching him. He jumped up and looked down to see the baby-sitting there. He gasped this baby grew faster then weeds! It felt like an only a week when this mew could only cry eat sleep and poop. Mewtwo remember the first time it did that. On him, the little mew looked up at him. A smile on his face, Mewtwo could not help but smile. He picked up the Miko.

“You little rat. Why can’t I sleep for once?” He said.

“Mew?” It said cuddling against mewtwo. Mewtwo lade back down. The small fire in the background, ‘Why wont that other egg hatch? I can since the life in it but it just wont hatch’ Mewtwo thought. Miko purred curling up against Mewtwo. Mewtwo soon fell asleep.

~*~*~*Dream~*~*~*
Mewtwo walks down a long hallway filled with feathers. He had to drag his feet trying to get thru them. Then he came to a room. A fire going and a book opened by a chair. A flash of light and a ghost like mew came out.

“Hello brother” She said. Flouting over to him.

“Mew? But your dead” Mewtwo said shocked.

“Yes I am. I am allowed to enter one dream before I go on to my next life” She said.
A tear ran down her check.

“Sister please tale me! How did you lay eggs with no mate?” Mewtwo asked.

“Brother there is a legend about this. But I can’t tell you more” she said flouting closer to him.

“Then tell me this. Why is it taking the other egg so long to hatch?” He asked. “And why is Miko growing so fast?” Mew smiled.

“What a nice name, Miko” She said, and then she shook her head. “I wish I could be there,” She added. “Oh yes the other egg. You see the first one is growing fast for your heart is brave and strong. It is feeding off of your brave and strength. He well soon slow down is growth. Now the egg will hatch if your heart is good and kind,” She said.

“How can I be that? I was made to kill and mean” Mewtwo said sighing.

“Its not that brother. You have a choice! You don’t have to be what Giovanni wanted you to be! Be yourself and you will do fine. Its just taking it a wile to like you” She said. Then a light broke thru the room.

“I must go brother,” She said. Mew started to flout up.

“Mew no! Please sister stay I’m not ready to do this! I’m not parent!” Mewtwo cried. Mew smiled and reached out. Mewtwo took her paw.

“It’s going to be fine. Look for a temple in the dark jungle in North America. It has answers you should know!” She said, in a flash of light she was gone.

*~*~*~*End dream~*~*~**~

Mewtwo sat up quickly. He was in a cold sweat. He looked around the room the Egg sat there in the nest. Miko was asleep by his side. The sun was coming up and he knew Miko would be hungry soon. So he got up and moved the egg over. He was going to go get milk soon at the stream. He had made one trip once a week for milk from the milk pokemon. One time he about got caught by the farmer of the pokemon, He sighed deeply as Miko started to cry a little. Mewtwo picked up the baby that has ganged about 6 pounds. He sat it on his hip wile holding Miko’s back.

(A/N What I give to see mewtwo doing that)

He walked out of the cave and entered the near by trees. Right behind those trees ran a nice little stream. He sat Miko down. Miko giggle at the Magikarp jumping out of the water. Mewtwo washed his face to help wake him up.

‘Ok I will go find this temple after that egg hatch’s and they grow a little more’ He thought wile pulling the bucket out of the spot where kept it.

“Mew? Ew” Miko cried holding out to mewtwo. Mewtwo reached out and grabbed the baby by the arm he pulled Miko up and place him on his hip again. He walked back into his cave and started to heat up the milk. He had placed Miko in the nest where he giggle and played with a stick.

“Mew” It cried. Mewtwo looked up to see Miko crawling over to some pieces of wood that fell out of the fire. They were burning hot. The baby reached out and

“NO!” Mewtwo cried, but he was to late, Miko touched it, He quickly pulled his pawl away and looked at it. Then at Mewtwo Miko’s eyes watered and then it yelled so laud that Mewtwo had to hold his ears.

“MEW! MEW! MEEWW! ME” Miko cried. He held its pawl close to its chest and was crying up a storm. Mewtwo ran over and picked up the baby.

“Shhh little one” He said. Miko cried very hard digging his head into Mewtwo’s chest.
“Come on let me see it” Mewtwo said trying to look at the baby’s pawl.

“MEW!” Miko cried hugging its pawl. Mewtwo sat on a rock near by.

“Miko I have to look at it. I can make it better” Mewtwo told the baby. Miko yelled a little. Then slowly held out his pawl. Mewtwo blinked.

“You can understand me?” He asked. Miko just looked at Mewtwo holding out his pawl. Mewtwo looked at it. You could see a small red spot. Mewtwo held his own hand over it and used a small recover attack on it. Soon it was better. Miko looked at its pawl and then back at mewtwo. He jumped and gave mewtwo a hug.

“Th-thank” It mumbled. Mewtwo just blinked looking down at the baby.

“You learn fast,” He said. Miko just looked at him and blinked.

“Thank” It said again.

“Your welcome” Mewtwo said to Miko patting him on the head. A cracking noise filled the air. Mewtwo looked up to see the egg moving. He blinked and rubbed his eyes.

“EGG!” Cried Miko crawling out of Mewtwo’s lap and moving over to where the egg was Mewtwo fallowed.

Mewtwo bent down next to Miko. Part if the egg came off. Mewtwo could see a black leg. Then a black tail with a small blue crystal on the end, soon he saw the bottom half of the body. It was female. And then the rest popped out. She looked like the brother but her ears where long and pointed and a small crystal horn sat on her head. She opened her eyes, a dark blue.

“Mew?” she cried. Miko looked at her.

“Mew” He said back at her. The new baby mew then looked at mewtwo.

“Mew?” she cried.

“Mew” He answered. He then picked up the baby. Then he checked the milk and stuck it into her mouth. She sucked happily. He felt a tugging at his leg and looked down at Miko. Miko pointed at the bucket and then at the extra bottle. Mewtwo rolled his eyes. He walked over still holding the newly hatched mew and picked up the extra bottle. With one hand and filled it up and put it by the fire. The new Mew cried out when Mewtwo had to put down her bottle to do what he was doing. Soon the other bottle was ready and he handed it to Miko. Miko took and started to drink as well. He sat be twine Mewtwo’s feet and mewtwo sat on a rock feeding the new mew.

“What should I call you now?” Mewtwo asked the new Mew. She only sucked on the bottle.

“Ni” Cried Miko, trying to say something.

“Ni? Oh yes Niko that would work. All right then Niko it is” Mewtwo said. Miko stuck the bottle back into his mouth and drank away.

Aw cute chapter . . . Hey but there was no bad guys? Oh well we need time to let these CUTE little guys grow . . . and they Grow fast . . .

Shadowed Mewtwo
17th December 2002, 04:26 PM
Ooo... they grow fast... 'Dis is cool!!!

*Thinks of Mewtwo sweaty* I wonder what that smells like! ...^^;; *chuckles* Niko and Miko! How cute! Widdle babies!!! *huggles them* Mewtwo's a daddy! :P Someday he'll be a daddy by blood... *grins*

Thankee for this new helping of your story! *finishes it up* *holds bowl out* More please!

Crystalmaster Mike
19th December 2002, 10:05 AM
Strangely enough, I saw a picture of them before I read this, and it just so happened I read this by accident.

Cool concept this story has! It's kinda hard to picture a Mew with Marril-like ears though. I have had some good experience with "Mew-Mewtwo" stories in the past, and this one seems to have a lot of potiential. You'd just have to look at punctuation, so that some sentences not just... form one stream of words ^_^'' !!

Again, nice concept: "I wasn't made to be a parent!!" LOL!!