PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Team help

Damian Silverblade
15th December 2002, 12:05 AM
So, here's my current line-up. I have just faced Groudon.

Abusoru lv 43
-Bite
-Future Sight
-Slash
-Double Team

Bashamo lv 43
-Double Kick (probably replaced by sky upper soon)
-Blaze Kick
-Slash
-Build Up

Raiboruto lv 42
-Spark (2b replaced by Tbolt)
-Bite
-Thunder Wave
-Strength

Oosubame lv 43
-Beak Slash
-Double Team
-Fly
-Reckless

I'll get a Boomanda before facing the E4 (as soon as I have the waterfall HM ; I'm not afraid of ice types with Bashamo around), but I have no idea for my final spot. Fly on Oosubame will of course be replaced if there is an HM remover in the game. I probably need some water type, but am at a loss as for which to use.

I need recomendations on any change (besides leveling up). Any ideas?

cd
15th December 2002, 12:28 AM
wait wait

you didn't catch groudon? pls don't say you didn't.. a water type would be very helpful.. to be honest.. the elite four is gunna smack that team.. ;< also, the move deleter is in Minamo city..

edit- as for a water type, you can try tentacruel/lanturn/sameheada/hoeruo if you want.. they are all fairly decent pokemon..

Azura Stardust
15th December 2002, 01:10 AM
AAAARGGGHHHH!!!! I lost all what I was typing just now.... window closed.... ~___~

Ok, to sum up what I was thinking: your team can defeat the elite four, but it depends too much on Bashamo. Oosubame doesn't even take much part in it. All it can really defeat is Daatingu and Nokutasu. Perhaps you might want to give another pokemon that spot?

As for your blank spot, I suggest getting a water-type, most preferably with an ice move. Your Boomanda probably can tackle those dragons
( Komoruu lvl 52
Chiritarusuu lvl 54
Furaigon lvl 53
Furaigon lvl 53
Boomanda lvl 55) but, one Boomanda might not be able to eat up all of those.

You're lacking a water type anyway, and water moves can be quite useful - notice you don't have anything to defeat ground types with. At all. Having another pokemon resistant to ice also really won't hurt, with Boomanda and Oosubame weak to it (Boomanda especially.)

Take advantage of your pokemon's advantages ^_^;;; I'm sure you knew that already.

I can't really help this team much as I suck so much I don't understand how to help. Hope I was useful :wave: I'm going to tackle the E4 soon myself.