PDA

View Full Version : <<GAME>> Goldenrod Tower v.43

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Lady Vulpix
20th August 2012, 04:30 PM
Yay, that's 1800 and counting! :keke:

classy_cat18
20th August 2012, 04:30 PM
My MP: Makuhita, Beedrill, Electivire, Cyndaquil, Maractus, Deoxys, Salamence, Primeape, Staravia, Vanillite, Scolipede, Larvitar, Slowking, Stunky
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in an odd-numbered generation?

Knight of Time
21st August 2012, 06:24 AM
Yes, it did.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st August 2012, 09:01 AM
[8/20] What is your dream type of transportation that you would be able to drive / would learn to drive? Plane, car, bike, what kind? and Why? Would this mode of transportation be useful in your country / environment?
A helicopter would come in handy and it would look cool to arrive with one, but I'm too tall to fit inside a small one, and the one should also endure the weather scale. As a whole, I'm too scared to drive anything, I think my way of driving things is shown when I play video games. I would crash the car in an instant. Driving simulations are enough for me, although I'm not really a Gran Turismo or Colin Mc Rae Rally series person either. I rather play something a bit less realistic in certain respects.

Skye
21st August 2012, 10:36 AM
Mikachu: Spark Gem

Could I get 10 G2 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7, Green MG Coins and 3 fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3?

classy_cat18
21st August 2012, 10:37 AM
Skye: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: Division Gem, Lunar Gem, Green MGCoin

My MP: Makuhita, Beedrill, Maractus, Deoxys, Salamence, Primeape, Vanillite, Scolipede
Question #2: Has the Pokemon evolved?

Skye
21st August 2012, 10:42 AM
Skye: FG: Division Gem, Lunar Gem

Oy... coins... xD I'd like to sell those two for (4?) Stamps and pick up a game of MP with Black and White please.

lvl100mewtwo
21st August 2012, 10:46 AM
[8/21] For years now, the pokemon Anime has been able to give us multiple movies, based around the lore of the Legendary Pokemons, with some great storylines and some memorable moments. My question pertains to which of the 15 (Counting the Keldeo one if people have seen it) movies or direct to dvd movies (Mewtwo Strikes Back, Mirage Pokemon, etc...) is your favorite and why?

I think my movie choice is quite obvious at this point, as Mewtwo Strikes Back still stands out for me. No matter how bad the English Dub was (soooo many mistakes), it was that movie that solidified it for me that my love for Mewtwo would always be front and center. It even established how much I loved Psychic types in general. I will say that I really liked Mewtwo Returns as well, but somehow, it just can't overpower the feelings that the first movie has brought to me.

MGs Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Lady Vulpix
21st August 2012, 10:46 AM
Skye: you get 4 stamps. And if you don't want to keep accumulating coins, then maybe you shouldn't be playing group 2 scratchcards. ;)

MP: Ivysaur, Stunfisk, Larvitar, Venusaur, Fraxure, Shelmet, Zigzagoon, Zekrom, Weedle, Feebas, Swanna, Girafarig, Zangoose, Venipede.

Alex: MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem. SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. FG: Light Gem, Magic carapace, 2 Stamps/CCPs.

[8/21] For years now, the pokemon Anime has been able to give us multiple movies, based around the lore of the Legendary Pokemons, with some great storylines and some memorable moments. My question pertains to which of the 15 (Counting the Keldeo one if people have seen it) movies or direct to dvd movies (Mewtwo Strikes Back, Mirage Pokemon, etc...) is your favorite and why?
I've only watch the first 2 and some parts of the 3rd. I'm pretty sure The Power of One was the 2nd movie, the one with Lugia. And I liked it far better than the first, if only because I came out of the 3rd movie feeling that I had wasted too many precious minutes watching it. What I got to see of the 3rd seemed kind of interesting, but I wouldn't pay to rent it, let alone buy it. Needless to say, I have no plans to watch the other... 12? Unless they happen to be showing them at a time when I'm at home doing monotonous tasks and I can have them on the background.

lvl100mewtwo
21st August 2012, 10:50 AM
Bahahaha, my bad Gabi, guess you can always post it tomorrow?

Lady Vulpix
21st August 2012, 10:53 AM
It's not your fault. And I've edited my post now.

Skye
21st August 2012, 10:57 AM
>_> True. True. For now, I'll just coil around my coins and breathe smoke.

Probably the 2000 movie, The Power of One. In addition to having the legendary bird trio and Lugia, it's also the first 'grand adventure' Ash ever remembers learning, and you can tell because it's also pretty much the last one where he shows any hesitation or uncertainty about whether he can do it. :/ After that, it seems as if he just believes in himself til it's flowing out of his ears and makes the rest of the anime and series less for it. xD Which makes sense. I mean. You save the entire world from being destroyed, why would anything else make you nervous? >_> Hm... Psychology there. There's always something to be nervous about, it's just an emotion that seems to get wiped from Ash's capabilities of grasping. But yeah, awesome movie, love the soundtrack, used to listen to it all the time. Til I lost the CD.

MP: Ivysaur, Stunfisk, Larvitar, Venusaur, Fraxure, Shelmet, Zigzagoon, Zekrom, Weedle, Feebas, Swanna, Girafarig, Zangoose, Venipede.

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st August 2012, 10:59 AM
Here is someone who hasn't watched them all but at least the majority of them, and I can say I really prefer the second movie The Power Of One. I loved Lugia's voice, Articuno's appearance, the atmosphere, everything. Actually, it's still one of my all-time favourite movies. And I haven't even seen it in Japanese, only in Finnish and English. I even watched it in Swedish once or twice, for the heck of it.

Skye
21st August 2012, 11:01 AM
Mikachu: 1 Stamp/CCP

Knight of Time
21st August 2012, 11:23 AM
Shonta: Yes, it has.

Lady Vulpix
21st August 2012, 12:01 PM
Skye: MP: yes, it can. MG: Gold Berry. Are you turning into a dragon by any chance? :rolleyes:

Can someone please get my MG? Thanks in advance.

classy_cat18
21st August 2012, 12:11 PM
Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs

Hmm...I'd have to say Mewtwo Strikes Back since Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon in the anime. But at a close second comes Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, since Lucario has that heartbreaking backstory and he's just...so sympathetic...*sniffles*

My MP: Beedrill, Salamence, Primeape, Scolipede
Question #3: Does the Pokemon have wings?

Knight of Time
21st August 2012, 12:33 PM
Shonta: Berry

MP: No, it doesn't.

classy_cat18
21st August 2012, 01:29 PM
Hmm...I'mma keep that berry for now.

My MP: Primeape, Scolipede
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Primeape?

Knight of Time
21st August 2012, 01:56 PM
No it isn't, sorry.

classy_cat18
21st August 2012, 02:49 PM
*groans* It's Scolipede, Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Knight of Time
21st August 2012, 02:52 PM
'You are right, it was Scolipede. You get your Blue MGCoin.

DarkestLight
21st August 2012, 07:38 PM

Movie 4. I've seen a good swath of them (I didn't watch uhh..any after #8 with the exception of the first one Giratina showed up in cause I caught it on CN. Kinda wanna see that whole series.) and I gotta say, Celebi and the whole time traveling aspect was done really well. I liked the old versus the new concepts introduced (that Acron Pokeball was pimp, dun care whatcha say) plus it revealed a HUGE plot point that never ever got played on, but I think still has merit if they wanted it to.

Skye
21st August 2012, 09:07 PM
Skye: MG: Gold Berry. Are you turning into a dragon by any chance? :rolleyes:

Nnn... yes >.> I'd like to sell the Gold Berry for (5?) Stamps.

MP: Ivysaur, Larvitar, Fraxure, Shelmet, Zigzagoon, Weedle, Feebas.

Question 1: Can the MP evolve? Yes
Question 2: Does the MP take less than normal damage (0.5x or 0x) from electric-type attacks?

DL: Solar Gem

Lady Vulpix
22nd August 2012, 08:45 AM
No, it doesn't. (For a moment I thought it could also be 0.25x, but Zekrom is not on the list anymore).

(22/8) Do you have anything important to do today, or in the next few days? If so, why is it important? If not... How does that feel like?
I have to test a project that we're giving our students nextTuesday, and it's important because we need to make sure it's consistent, well written and suitable for them. I'll get started with that as soon as I've finished this post. I also need to work on my thesis, and I'll try to get around to it once I'm done with the project because it's also flashing red lights in my mind.

2 MGs, please.

lvl100mewtwo
22nd August 2012, 10:10 AM
(22/8) Do you have anything important to do today, or in the next few days? If so, why is it important? If not... How does that feel like?

Well I'm lucky enough that right now I can be working from home, so I guess that's the important thing of the day... As for the rest of the week, I have a wedding I am an usher in on Saturday, so I kinda have to look good / be in good shape for it and then I have my football semi-finals on Sunday, after an open bar wedding... This will get interesting...

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
22nd August 2012, 11:16 AM
Gabi: Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Alex: Green MGcoin. SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FGs: Solar Gem, Berry, Green MGCoin

Skye
22nd August 2012, 11:45 AM
Nothing of major importance is happening today or this week, though a fair is starting next week that I'd like to go to. Just an annual thing and talking about fair stuff made me want to go. I like to live a stress free life, so very few things of major importance happen to me on a weekly basis. It's a lifestyle I enjoy. :3

Could I also get 10 G1 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7 for 2 Stamps and 3 fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3?

MP: Shelmet, Zigzagoon, Weedle, Feebas.

Question 2: Does the MP take less than normal damage (0.5x or 0x) from electric-type attacks? No
Question 3: Does the MP have Bug in it's typing?

Lady Vulpix
22nd August 2012, 11:53 AM
Skye: MG: Flame Gem. SC: 14 Stamps, 3 Red MGcoins. FG: Berry, Division Gem, Spark Gem. MP: no, it doesn't.

OK, I'll play 3 fishing games on the dame grid: A2, B1, C3. *Hands over a Blue and a Red MGcoins.*

Skye
22nd August 2012, 12:14 PM
The dame rewards you with: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Magic carapace

MP: Zigzagoon, Feebas.

Question 2: Does the MP take less than normal damage (0.5x or 0x) from electric-type attacks? No
Question 3: Does the MP have Bug in it's typing? No
Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Zigzagoon?

Could I also sell: Flame Gem, Berry, Division Gem, Spark Gem. (8 Stamps?) and... did I ever get the 5 Stamps from my Gold Berry?

Lady Vulpix
22nd August 2012, 12:55 PM
Oh, sorry I missed that. You get 5 stamps for your Gold Berry, and 8 stamps for your Berry and 3 gems.

Hmm... Magic Carapace... I think Lagi can benefit from it. And I'll give the Pokemon Collar to Spark, and keep the Double Shield and Sacred Ashes in my bag for any time when they may come in handy.

And yes, the MP is Zigzagoon. Pick your prize. :)

classy_cat18
22nd August 2012, 01:46 PM
Hmm...need to get my hair done today, otherwise I'll start itching like crazy. And my Avon orders need to be bagged for my customers. Sassy needs to be taken to the groomer's tomorrow. Other than that, nothing.

Skye
22nd August 2012, 02:13 PM
I'll take a Green MG Coin.

Shonta: Blue MGcoin

DarkestLight
22nd August 2012, 07:21 PM

I don't. My job tends to think otherwise and people always want results now now now. So my job feels that doing all these tests are important. ME? No. Hardly anything coming up merits even a third of my energy. Oh wait. Lies. Ultimate Sectionals.

classy_cat18
22nd August 2012, 08:04 PM
DL: Gold Berry

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd August 2012, 10:48 AM
YES I HAVE! On Saturday, I'm going to take part in a sports event. I'm participating in triathlon (60 m run, long jump, shot put) and 1000 m walk. I'm not so sportive person myself as far as bodybuilding and motion technique are concerned, so it'll be really interesting to see how I'll pull it out.

Knight of Time
23rd August 2012, 11:36 AM
Mikachu: Berry

That would be a definite yes, even though it isn't as important as you guys may think, I am aiming to complete the Pokedex on the 5 main series Pokemon games for the GBA...I've been playing them for days, and they've been pretty much the only games I've been playing lately...despite the internal battery being dead in my Ruby version, it didn't stop me from getting Espeon and Umbreon in all 5 games for starters.

(8/21) For years now, the pokemon Anime has been able to give us multiple movies, based around the lore of the Legendary Pokemons, with some great storylines and some memorable moments. My question pertains to which of the 15 (Counting the Keldeo one if people have seen it) movies or direct to dvd movies (Mewtwo Strikes Back, Mirage Pokemon, etc...) is your favorite and why?

I don't really have a favourite Pokemon movie because I simply don't follow them as much as the anime itself...but the very first one always brings back some particular memories that I consider to be touching, like when Ash was briefly turned to stone.

(8/20) What is your dream type of transportation that you would be able to drive / would learn to drive? Plane, car, bike, what kind? and Why? Would this mode of transportation be useful in your country / environment?

I honestly don't have a dream type of transportation, because like Mikachu, I have a fear of driving (on a side note, I have used a steering wheel in racing games such as Mario Kart Wii, but it's not my preference for when I play)...I wish that this kind of fear didn't exist, but when you have memories of scary experiences, that makes it harder to drop the fear altogether.

Skye
23rd August 2012, 12:32 PM
Kyle: 2 Green MGcoins, Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

[8/23] Have you ever had a dream physically affect you? Like the falling dreams where you wake up and jerk because you feel as if you're falling? If so, what were they?
I have these occasionally. Usually it's someone hitting me or something sitting on me, it leads me to wake up feeling some kind of preasure or mild pain, usually in my back or stomach, which only occure after said dreams and never reoccure in real life. Sometimes, I'll wake up with a jerk from some dream or other where something startled me, but usually, my dreams are uneventful and even peaceful, since these kinds of dreams are very rare and only happen once every few months anyway.

I'd also like 10 G1 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7, going for 2 Stamps, and 3 fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3 please. :3

lvl100mewtwo
23rd August 2012, 01:19 PM
[8/23] Have you ever had a dream physically affect you? Like the falling dreams where you wake up and jerk because you feel as if you're falling? If so, what were they?

I'll say that I've had my fair share of the falling dream, but I guess the most recurring one is the bathroom / thirsty dreams, where I wake up having to badly goto the bathroom (normally happens when I drink alcohol) and then I have the thirsty one, where I keep drinking water and I am still thirsty (oddly enough, also when I drink alcohol).

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Skye
23rd August 2012, 01:34 PM
Alex: Blue MGcoin | SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins | Fish: Cosmic Belt, Lunar Gem, Stat Modification Die

Lucky day again!

classy_cat18
23rd August 2012, 01:38 PM
Skye: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone. SCs: 8 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: Division Gem, Miracle Berry, 2 Green MGCoins.

Aside from the most embarrassing one (which I would not reveal), I've had falling dreams where I wake up and the bed is shaking like I landed on it. One time I fell out of the bed because of something I was running away from. Or I was scared by something and I wake up breathing heavily.

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2012, 01:42 PM
Sorry, Shonta, your post wasn't there when I loaded the page. Kyle's already got your MG.

That exact situation has happened to me more than a few times. And sometimes I've woken up with my heart pumping rapidly after having a nightmare. I wouldn't count waking up and going to the bathroom as a dream affecting me physically, because I think that's rather the other way around.

Knight of Time
23rd August 2012, 01:44 PM
Shonta: Solar Gem

Gabi: Berry

Can I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) and 3 FGs on different grids, going for C2 please?

Lady Vulpix
23rd August 2012, 01:57 PM
Kyle: SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. FG: Nothing, Sitrus Berry, Hollow Stone.

Skye
23rd August 2012, 02:21 PM
Skye: FG: Division Gem, Miracle Berry.

I'd like to sell those for (12?) Stamps please~

classy_cat18
23rd August 2012, 06:19 PM
Actually, you mind selling me that Miracle Berry for ten Stamps? I could use it in the future. But you get your two Stamps for the gem.

Skye
23rd August 2012, 06:37 PM
Oh, yeah, sure :3 I don't mind at all.

classy_cat18
23rd August 2012, 11:33 PM
Okay then! *gives you ten Stamps and stores berry*

Skye
24th August 2012, 11:37 AM
Good morning everyone. I'd like like 10 G1 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7, going for 2 Stamps, and 3 fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3 when someone has a chance.

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 12:06 PM
I can get your stuff Skye...for your SCs you get 2 Stamps and 3 Red MGCoins (sorry about that), and for your FGs, you get a Red MGCoin, 20 Stamps/CCPs, and a Lunar Gem.

Skye
24th August 2012, 12:43 PM
Lunar Gem.

Oh well, that's alright. Thanks. xD Could I sell that Lunar Gem for a couple of Stamps?

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 12:47 PM
You sure can. 2 Stamps are now in your hand.

lvl100mewtwo
24th August 2012, 01:13 PM
Could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 01:39 PM
Alex:

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

FGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Cosmic Belt, 10 Stamps/CCPs

May I have 10 SCs as well, going for the usual combination of 2, 4, 7 for Green MGCoins, please?

classy_cat18
24th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Kyle: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

[8/24]Is there a particular fictional world (movies, TV, games, books, etc.) that you would like to visit or even live in? Why?
There are a couple. One that I would like to live in would be the Pokemon world, more precisely the Sinnoh area. The area varies vary differently in climate, Floaroma looks very pretty, there's a whole underground world under it to mine for stuff, and I love Pokemon in general. One that I would like to visit (but not live in) is the world in the Toriko anime and manga. Despite being picky, I still love to eat what I like. And the food on that anime looks sooooo good! But the monsters in that world are terrifying at times, and it's a world where you can be thrown into a hellish prison for trying to dine-and-dash.

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 02:11 PM
Shonta: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

Can I have a game of MP with B/W please?

'holds a Red MGCoin'

Skye
24th August 2012, 02:12 PM
Kyle: MP: Piplup, Excadrill, Alomomola, Elgyem, Luxio, Clefairy, Azumarill, Relicanth, Zekrom, Escavalier, Totodile, Roserade, Empoleon, Magmar

[8/24]Is there a particular fictional world (movies, TV, games, books, etc.) that you would like to visit or even live in? Why?
Pokemon world would be my top dream. I'd love to be a trainer and travel throughout the regions. I don't know if I'd do very good with battles, but I'd love giving it a try and seeing all kinds of Pokemon. Harry Potter would also be a nice world to live in, with magic abound. But I'd definitely prefer to be in the world of Pokemon :3

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 02:21 PM
Skye: Berry

My MP: Piplup, Excadrill, Alomomola, Elgyem, Luxio, Clefairy, Azumarill, Relicanth, Zekrom, Escavalier, Totodile, Roserade, Empoleon, Magmar

Question 1: Has the MP already evolved?

Edit: I'd like to sell the following items for Stamps, please:

Lunar Gem x3
Flame Gem x4
Photosynthesis Gem x3
Spark Gem x2
Circle Gem x2
Light Gem x2
Rainbow Gem x2
Stat Modification Die
Gold Berry
Sitrus Berry
Hollow Stone x9

That makes 65 Stamps.

Skye
24th August 2012, 03:04 PM
I'd like to sell that Berry for Stamps, please. And here are your 65 Stamps.

Kyle: No, it has not.

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 03:11 PM
MP: Piplup, Alomomola, Elgyem, Relicanth, Zekrom, Totodile

Question 2: Is the MP a pure Water type?

Skye
24th August 2012, 03:13 PM
No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 03:15 PM
MP: Elgyem, Relicanth, Zekrom

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Relicanth?

Skye
24th August 2012, 03:17 PM
No, it isn't. Can I have my Stamps for my Berry, please? :3

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 03:22 PM
Whoops, sorry about that. You get the Stamps.

MP: Elgyem, Zekrom

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Elygem?

Skye
24th August 2012, 03:24 PM
No.. It isn't ><

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 03:25 PM
Ouch, then it must be the legendary Zekrom, so Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Skye
24th August 2012, 03:50 PM
Yes, it was. Enjoy your Blue coin.

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 03:56 PM
Okay, well I think a little fishing is in order for me, so can I have 3 FGs on different grids, going for A1 please?

'holds up 3 MGCredits'

Skye
24th August 2012, 03:58 PM
Kyle: 20 Stamps/CCPs, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Circle Gem

lvl100mewtwo
24th August 2012, 04:56 PM
Dear lord, what is it with me and Cosmic Belts? lol Oh well, when I get to selling my stuff, I'll make a nice profit.

I don't think it's much of a surprise, but the Pokemon world, though granted, I guess the twist for me would be that if it could happen in the real world, kinda mixed up. Like have the real continents and real countries, but Pokemon be actually around. Oh the possibilities for that...

Could I please have my MG?

Skye
24th August 2012, 04:57 PM
You may have a Hollow Stone

DarkestLight
24th August 2012, 06:35 PM

Pokemon is top ten, but I have a few other worlds I'd truly wish I could just hop into.

Top one being the world of Panzer Dragoon Azel. I wanna rough it in a world where mythical creatures and lore from aeons past can affect you at any moment. And because I'd want to have a effing dragon! The second would be any world depicted by the Grandia series. Again, adventure abound!

I just need to quit the rat race and go adventuring for as long as I can live.

Knight of Time
24th August 2012, 06:51 PM
DarkestLight: 2 Stamps/CCPs

I'm buying a Cosmic Belt from Alex for 15 Stamps, and also buying an On-Off Socket and a box of Matches from Skye for 30 Stamps, so I'm presuming they'll both confirm soon.

Skye
24th August 2012, 06:53 PM
Confirming on my end. Enjoy!

Wolfsong
24th August 2012, 10:45 PM
*hands over 2 red mg coins* I'd like two games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins. Pretty much the usual

Skye
24th August 2012, 11:53 PM
Amy: 1 Red MGcoin

lvl100mewtwo
25th August 2012, 01:18 AM
DarkestLight: 2 Stamps/CCPs

I'm buying a Cosmic Belt from Alex for 15 Stamps, and also buying an On-Off Socket and a box of Matches from Skye for 30 Stamps, so I'm presuming they'll both confirm soon.

I will also approve of this purchase...

Knight of Time
25th August 2012, 06:33 AM
Thanks, Skye & Alex.

The three items will all go to captured Pokemon of mine; the On-Off Socket will go to my Electivire, the Matches will go to my Charizard, and the Cosmic Belt will go to my Houndoom.

Wolfsong
25th August 2012, 07:38 AM
*hands over that red mg coins* I'd like one game of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins. Pretty much the usual

Knight of Time
25th August 2012, 08:02 AM
You get your Red MGCoin back, Amy.

lvl100mewtwo
25th August 2012, 09:12 AM
Could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
25th August 2012, 09:16 AM
Alex: 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: Light Gem, Nothing, 1 Stamp/CCP

Skye
25th August 2012, 12:23 PM
I'd like 10 G1 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7, going for 2 Stamps, and 3 fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3 to start the day, if no one minds. :3

Lady Vulpix
25th August 2012, 12:30 PM
Scratchies: 4 Stamps, 8 Red MGcoins (0 SC(s) with 3 correct, 2 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering) <- That's what the randomizer said.

FG: Nothing, Miracle Berry, 1 Stamp/CCP.

classy_cat18
25th August 2012, 12:46 PM
Can I get a game of MP with BW? *pays*

Knight of Time
25th August 2012, 01:00 PM
MP: Carracosta, Igglybuff, Poochyena, Vespiquen, Machoke, Registeel, Gorebyss, Grovyle, Slugma, Dunsparce, Lairon, Gardevoir, Lombre, Slowpoke

classy_cat18
25th August 2012, 01:47 PM
My MP: Carracosta, Igglybuff, Poochyena, Vespiquen, Machoke, Registeel, Gorebyss, Grovyle, Slugma, Dunsparce, Lairon, Gardevoir, Lombre, Slowpoke
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name end in a vowel?

Knight of Time
25th August 2012, 01:55 PM
Yes, it does.

Skye
25th August 2012, 01:59 PM
Miracle Berry

May I sell that for Stamps? xD I decided to change my mind on my collecting of things and I'll be selling a Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem. (17 Stamps?) And, I'll steal poll for the day:

[8-25]How often do you re-watch movies? Do you have any favorites you enjoy re-watching, movies you own but never re-watch, or movies that you watch every year as a tradition of sorts?
I don't re-watch movies a whole lot, though I did just recently go through something of a Harry Potter marathon to share it with a certain someone who hasn't seen it or read the books before now. Mostly I enjoy re-watching the childhood favorites like Jurassic Park. I don't have any movies I watch as a traditional thing, that's always been something of a book's place in my family's tradition, though I have shared the holidays with a family that liked to watch the cartoon Grinch movie for Christmas.

classy_cat18
25th August 2012, 04:41 PM
Skye: You get your seventeen Stamps.

My MP: Carracosta, Poochyena, Machoke, Grovyle, Slugma, Dunsparce, Lombre, Slowpoke
Question #2: Has the Pokemon evolved?

EDIT: 2 Green MGcoins, Green MGcoin

Knight of Time
25th August 2012, 05:24 PM
Shonta: No, it hasn't.

classy_cat18
25th August 2012, 06:32 PM
My MP: Poochyena, Slugma, Dunsparce, Slowpoke
Question #3: Does the Pokemon's name end in an "a"?

Wolfsong
25th August 2012, 06:36 PM
*hands over that red mg coins* I'd like one game of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins. Pretty much the usual

Knight of Time
25th August 2012, 06:49 PM
Amy: Once again, you get your Red MGCoin back.

Wolfsong
25th August 2012, 10:04 PM
*hands it back* I'd like one more game of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins.

classy_cat18
25th August 2012, 11:56 PM
You get nothing back. Sorry.

Knight of Time
26th August 2012, 08:53 AM
Whoops, sorry I accidentally skipped you there Shonta.

MP: No, it doesn't.

classy_cat18
26th August 2012, 09:37 AM
My MP: Dunsparce, Slowpoke
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Dunsparce?

DarkestLight
26th August 2012, 10:14 AM
[8-25]How often do you re-watch movies? Do you have any favorites you enjoy re-watching, movies you own but never re-watch, or movies that you watch every year as a tradition of sorts?
I don't re-watch movies a whole lot, though I did just recently go through something of a Harry Potter marathon to share it with a certain someone who hasn't seen it or read the books before now. Mostly I enjoy re-watching the childhood favorites like Jurassic Park. I don't have any movies I watch as a traditional thing, that's always been something of a book's place in my family's tradition, though I have shared the holidays with a family that liked to watch the cartoon Grinch movie for Christmas.

You now have ranked into awesomeness. But ok as for true answer. I rewatch a certain select few movies. Its funny, I'll rewatch movies already on TV hundreds of times, but as for my DVD collection, its rare(Almost impossible now since I need to get it out of NYC storage..)

But I know there is one series I cannot stop watching. Friggin Pirates of the Caribbean. All 4. I think, along with all the JP's, I'll watch them til my dying breath. AND THEN IN THE AFTERLIFE I CAN RE-ENACT IT HOO HOO HOOO!

Tradition? Uhh no. I has none, but my family back east watches the Claymation Rudolph and Frosty and all them old ones. Lil Drummer boy...Charlie Brown [Insert Holiday] Special, all that stuff. All kinds of crazy.

Skye
26th August 2012, 12:29 PM
DL: Miracle Berry

I'd like 10 G1 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7, going for 2 Stamps, and 3 fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3 please :3

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2012, 12:39 PM
Skye: SC: 10 Stamps, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: Nothing, Berry, 20 Stamps/CCPs.

In the last few years, very rarely. When I was a child I would re-watch movies all the time (especially "The sword in the stone", "The cat from outer space" and "Mannequin"), but now I'm so busy I barely have any time to watch movies once, let alone twice.

Skye
26th August 2012, 01:56 PM
Gabi: Hollow Stone.

Could I sell that berry for Stamps, please? :3

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2012, 01:58 PM
Of course. You get 2 stamps for your berry.

classy_cat18
26th August 2012, 01:59 PM
[8-25]How often do you re-watch movies? Do you have any favorites you enjoy re-watching, movies you own but never re-watch, or movies that you watch every year as a tradition of sorts
Not often these days. When I was a kid I would wear out my Disney movies, being able to quote the whole thing word-by-word. Nowadays I'll only rewatch movies if they're on TV or streaming somewhere and there's nothing to do. I do tend to rewatch my anime movies from time to time. There are a few Halloween movies I watch every October, and the same movies they show on TV every year on Halloween and Christmas.

Skye
26th August 2012, 02:01 PM
Shonta: Red MGcoin

lvl100mewtwo
26th August 2012, 03:48 PM
[8-25]How often do you re-watch movies? Do you have any favorites you enjoy re-watching, movies you own but never re-watch, or movies that you watch every year as a tradition of sorts

I watch too many movies I would think. If I don't own them, I got on www.noobroom.com to stream any movies I want. I even have gone in theaters to see some movies more than once (Dark Knight Rises, Cap America, Incredibles). Movies I own but wouldn't watch again, there are too many to name, especially when I buy some in bulk and one or 2 just aren't that good. As for tradition, I tend to do James Bond Marathons before a new one comes out, or do LOTR movies every now and then with my buddies...

MG Please! Could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
26th August 2012, 04:05 PM
Shonta: Yes it is! What will you take for your prize?

Alex: Blue MGCoin

SCs: 7 Red MGCoins

FGs: Cosmic Belt, Gold Berry, Flame Gem

I'm going to throw in an EMT Game as well, guys.

[TYPE] Ground
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Skye
26th August 2012, 04:27 PM
EMT Game: Drill Run?

lvl100mewtwo
26th August 2012, 04:47 PM
EMT Game: Bulldoze?

Lady Vulpix
26th August 2012, 05:11 PM
EMT Game: Dig?

Wolfsong
26th August 2012, 06:36 PM
is the emt earthquake

*havds over blue mg coin* 2 games group two scratchcards for green mg coins please 2,3,5

classy_cat18
26th August 2012, 06:38 PM
Woo-hoo! I'll take a Green MGCoin as my prize!

Amy: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin

Knight of Time
26th August 2012, 07:02 PM
Shonta: The Green MGCoin is yours.

Amy has won the EMT Game. Congratulations! You won an Earthquake TM!

Skye
27th August 2012, 12:46 PM
I'd like 10 G1 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7, going for 2 Stamps, and 3 fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3 please :3

lvl100mewtwo
27th August 2012, 12:48 PM

Skye
27th August 2012, 01:14 PM
Yes, you may.

Alex: SCs: 6 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins | Fish: Hollow Stone, Mystery Box, Red MGcoin

lvl100mewtwo
27th August 2012, 01:36 PM
Woo, mystery box, I will take a Blue MG Coin as my extra gift, take my stamps, MG Coin and CCP and my new MG please.

Skye
27th August 2012, 01:55 PM
Here you go! And your extra MG is... a Spark Gem!

DarkestLight
27th August 2012, 03:44 PM
edit: Reading is seriously fundamental. May as well make this post worthwhile.

MP game W/o BW pokemon ::Flings Red coin::

Knight of Time
27th August 2012, 03:51 PM
DarkestLight: Mesprit, Magmortar, Azumarill, Burmy, Ariados, Cascoon, Glaceon, Delcatty, Gastly, Starmie, Bidoof, Mightyena, Growlithe, Lopunny

lvl100mewtwo
28th August 2012, 11:06 AM

Knight of Time
28th August 2012, 11:15 AM
Alex: For your SCs you get 1 Blue MGCoin and 9 Red MGCoins, and for your FGs you get 2 Division Gems and a Hollow Stone.

Skye
28th August 2012, 11:24 AM

I'd also like 10 G2 Scratches for 1, 3, 7 going for Green MG Coins, and 3 Fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3 please.

Knight of Time
28th August 2012, 11:51 AM
Oops! I'm really sorry I skipped you there, Skye.

For your first set of SCs you get 4 Stamps and 7 Red MGCoins, and for your second set of SCs you get 1 Blue MGCoin and 7 Red MGCoins.

As for your FGs, you get a Pokemon Earring, 10 Stamps/CCPs and a Berry for the first set of FGs, and you get a Hollow Stone, Red MGCoin, and a Rainbow Gem for the second set of FGs.

Whew...these days have been getting me swamped, with less time to post here...sorry again guys for my slower activity.

Skye
28th August 2012, 11:53 AM
Berry, Hollow Stone, and a Rainbow Gem

It's fine xD I'm sorry I haven't made any polls in the past few days, life's been kinda weird for me. Could I sell those for (5?) Stamps please?

Knight of Time
28th August 2012, 11:55 AM
You sure can, Skye. The 5 Stamps are yours.

lvl100mewtwo
29th August 2012, 11:45 AM

Skye
29th August 2012, 12:50 PM
Alex: SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins | Fishing: Pokemon Anklet, Nothing, Berry.

Could I get 10 G2 Scratches for 1, 3, 7 going for Green MG Coins, and 3 Fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3 please?

classy_cat18
29th August 2012, 02:37 PM
Skye: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. FG: Circle Gem, Berry, Lunar Gem

Skye
29th August 2012, 03:20 PM
Skye: Circle Gem, Berry, Lunar Gem

I'd like to sell those three for Stamps, please :3

DarkestLight
29th August 2012, 06:42 PM
My MP: Mesprit, Magmortar, Azumarill, Burmy, Ariados, Cascoon, Glaceon, Delcatty, Gastly, Starmie, Bidoof, Mightyena, Growlithe, Lopunny

Q1: Does the MP have 3 vowels in its name (not including y >.>)

Knight of Time
29th August 2012, 07:23 PM
Skye: 6 Stamps are headed for you.

DarkestLight: Yes it does.

Skye
30th August 2012, 11:14 AM
Could I get 10 G2 Scratches for 1, 3, 7 going for Green MG Coins, please?

lvl100mewtwo
30th August 2012, 11:22 AM

classy_cat18
30th August 2012, 11:36 AM
Skye: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Alex: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: Spark Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Deflection Coat

Skye
30th August 2012, 04:51 PM
Hm... Alright, how about a game of MP with black and white Pokemon? :3

Knight of Time
30th August 2012, 05:28 PM
Skye: Garchomp, Snorunt, Nidoran M, Gyarados, Scizor, Omastar, Pidgeotto, Azelf, Poliwag, Cryogonal, Mothim, Mienfoo, Rotom, Dugtrio

Skye
30th August 2012, 06:56 PM
MP: Garchomp, Snorunt, Nidoran M, Gyarados, Scizor, Omastar, Pidgeotto, Azelf, Poliwag, Cryogonal, Mothim, Mienfoo, Rotom, Dugtrio

Question 1: Has the MP evolved?

DarkestLight
30th August 2012, 08:50 PM
My MP: Magmortar, Azumarill, Ariados, Cascoon, Glaceon, Starmie, Bidoof, Mightyena, Growlithe

Q1: Does the MP have 3 vowels in its name (not including y >.>). Yes
Q2: Its still there. Damnit. Ok Does the MP...have a weakness to rock?

Skye
31st August 2012, 12:19 AM
Guys I finally thought of one!

[8/30] Have you ever tried to do something that you read in a novel or short story? If so, what was it? Did it work?
I once read in a book about how a character handled sharp edges by pressing his fingers into the edge and holding his fingers still to keep from getting sliced. I tried this out for some reason or other when trying to clean up glass. It worked o.O I'm sure I've tried a few other things, but that experience just came to mind first.

Knight of Time
31st August 2012, 08:22 AM
Skye: Red MGCoin, Red MGCoin

MP: No, it hasn't.

DarkestLight: No, it doesn't.

Skye
31st August 2012, 10:46 AM
MP: Snorunt, Nidoran M, Azelf, Poliwag, Cryogonal, Mienfoo, Rotom

Question 2: Can the MP evolve?

Could I also get 10 G2 Scratches for 1, 3, 7 going for Green MG Coins, please? :3

Knight of Time
31st August 2012, 10:56 AM
Skye: No, it can't.

SCs: 4 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

lvl100mewtwo
31st August 2012, 11:46 AM
[8/30] Have you ever tried to do something that you read in a novel or short story? If so, what was it? Did it work?

I haven't read a whole lot lately, apart from a series of books written by Tucker Max. These books highlight Mr. Max's exploits throughout his college career and professional career. I will say not everything he does is quite kosher, hah, but one thing that happened in his books, which I have thought about, and a buddy of mine has an RCMP issued breathalyzer, is to go out on the town with the thing. Not the smartest of things, maybe I'm getting to old for it, but yeah...

[8/31] Do you consider yourself more of a Dog or Cat Person? Why? And if not one of those, what do you prefer then?

I've always been a dog person. Currently, we have a cat in my apt, my roomate wanted one, and it just reinforced how much more I love dogs. Now if only we had space for a dog, like I do at my parents (and we have 2 pups, a black and a chocolate lab), I would so have a dog.

MGs Please! Could I also get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Skye
31st August 2012, 01:16 PM
[8/31] Do you consider yourself more of a Dog or Cat Person? Why? And if not one of those, what do you prefer then?
I prefer cats, most certainly. Dogs are way too dependant, they're loud... the dog I live with is annoyingly... mental. It's the only dog in the house, yet it hides its food, it's impossible to train despite being one of the top intelligent breeds due to being so insecure... Bleh. But my kitty <3 Love my kitty. He's smart, knows lots of tricks, enjoys a cuddle here and there, and otherwise is just awesome.

MP: Azelf, Cryogonal, Rotom

Question 3/Guess: Is it Azelf?

Alex: Ocean Gem, Green MGcoin, Hollow Stone | SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | Fishing: 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs

Knight of Time
31st August 2012, 03:42 PM
Skye: Lunar Gem

MP: No, it's not Azelf.

Lady Vulpix
31st August 2012, 03:53 PM
I like dogs better, even though I have cats too and spend time and effort on taking care of them. But I find that having a cat is generally just another job: you have to do everything it takes to make sure they stay healthy and well fed, and in return they may occasionally let you pet them, but making it clear that they're doing it as a favor to you. Mimosa is an exception, since she loves being touched, but after he got an infection and I had to give her pills and taking her to the vet, she stopped purring when I touched her; I have no way to explain that it was for her own good, and she's unforgiving. Dogs, on the other hand, never hesitate to show their love, and will forgive just about anything and understand that you love them even if you occasionally do things they don't like. They're more demanding that cats attention-wise, but why would anyone want to have pets if s/he weren't willing to spend some time with them? The only advantage of cats is that they're usually much easier to potty-train. But while dogs will generally stop breaking things after they turn a year or a year and a half old, cats will never stop scratching the furniture or doing anything they want regardless of what you say.

Knight of Time
31st August 2012, 04:41 PM
Gabi: Green MGCoin

Can I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) please?

Edit: Now that we're into September, can I also have my September EMTs please?

'hands over 16 MGCredits'

Skye
1st September 2012, 12:22 PM
Kyle: SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | EMT: Low Kick, Water Pulse.

MP: Cryogonal, Rotom
Question 4/Guess: Cryogonal?

Could I also get 10 G2 Scratches for 1, 3, 7 going for Green MG Coins, and 2 EMTs please? :3

And also sell this Lunar Gem for Stamps? Thanks!

DarkestLight
1st September 2012, 12:41 PM
My MP: Azumarill, Starmie, Bidoof, Mightyena,

Q2: Its still there. Damnit. Ok Does the MP...have a weakness to rock? No
Q3: K. Culling the herd here. Got three shots at it. Starmie

Knight of Time
1st September 2012, 12:53 PM
Skye: Yes it is! Go ahead and pick your prize.

SCs: 5 Blue MGCoins, 2 Red MGCoins

EMTs: Zen Headbutt, Quick Attack

DarkestLight: No, it's not Starmie.

Skye
1st September 2012, 01:05 PM
Awesome! I'll take a Green MG Coin. I'd then like to use that coin for three Fishing Games for A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid, if you please :3 Also, did I get the Stamps for my Lunar Gem?

Knight of Time
1st September 2012, 01:56 PM
Oops, sorry about that. You get your two Stamps Skye.

You also get your Green MGCoin...and for using it on your FGs, you get a Blue MGCoin and a Green MGCoin; the third space had nothing however.

DarkestLight
1st September 2012, 05:18 PM
My MP: Azumarill, Bidoof, Mightyena,

Q3: K. Culling the herd here. Got three shots at it. Starmie No
Q4: K. Mightyena

Knight of Time
1st September 2012, 05:23 PM
No, it's not Mightyena either.

DarkestLight
1st September 2012, 05:26 PM
My MP: Azumarill, Bidoof

Q3: K. Culling the herd here. Got three shots at it. Starmie No
Q4: K. Mightyena.No

End: Bidoof

Knight of Time
1st September 2012, 05:28 PM
You are...correct!

This one was indeed Bidoof, so go ahead and pick your prize.

Wolfsong
1st September 2012, 06:02 PM
*hands over 3 blue mg coins and a red* I'd like my two emts for the month as well as one group two scratchcard for green mg coins please numbers 2,3,5

Knight of Time
1st September 2012, 06:04 PM
Amy: You get a Hex TM and a Block TM.

SC: 1 Blue MGCoin

lvl100mewtwo
1st September 2012, 07:11 PM
Could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks! Also, please, could I get my 2 EMTs for the month?

Knight of Time
1st September 2012, 07:17 PM
Alex: 3 Blue MGCoins, 7 Red MGCoins

FGs: Darkness Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

EMTs: Magnet Rise, Heart Swap

classy_cat18
1st September 2012, 09:00 PM
Can I get my two EMTs for the month? *tosses up two Green MGCoins*

Skye
1st September 2012, 09:01 PM
Shonta: Glaciate, Attack Order

DarkestLight
2nd September 2012, 12:09 AM
Red MG Coin I believe

Knight of Time
2nd September 2012, 10:33 AM
DarkestLight: Okay then, the Red MGCoin is yours.

Skye
2nd September 2012, 11:36 AM
Hm. 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7, please, and also 3 Fishing Games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3 :3 That'll be fun.

Knight of Time
2nd September 2012, 11:50 AM
Skye: For your SCs you get 5 Blue MGCoins and 3 Red MGCoins, and for your FGs, you get a Spark Gem, Stat Modification Die, and a Red MGCoin.

Skye
2nd September 2012, 12:06 PM
Skye:Spark Gem, Stat Modification Die

Could I sell those two for (12) Stamps? :3

Knight of Time
2nd September 2012, 12:10 PM
Of course you can, Skye. You get 12 Stamps.

lvl100mewtwo
2nd September 2012, 02:07 PM
Could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Skye
2nd September 2012, 02:11 PM
Alex: SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | Fishing: Gold Berry, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

lvl100mewtwo
3rd September 2012, 11:34 AM
Could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
3rd September 2012, 11:41 AM
Alex: For your SCs you get 1 Green MGCoin, 2 Blue MGCoins, and 5 Red MGCoins, and for your FGs you get a Darkness Gem, a Spark Gem, and a Hollow Stone.

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2012, 01:55 PM
Sorry for the delay, busy weekend+router problems.

[TYPE] Rock
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
3rd September 2012, 02:18 PM
EMT: Rock Slide?

DarkestLight
3rd September 2012, 02:26 PM
Stone Edge

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2012, 02:49 PM
Ah, yes, the 2 most practical ones. :D But no, this one isn't one of them. New poll, inspired by a conversation with Kyle.

(3/9) Do you ever play online games? If so, what kind of games do you play, and how often do you play them? Is there any kind of game you don't like? Why? If not, what is it that you don't like about them?
I often play puzzle games when I'm too tired to do anything productive. Or when I'm sick and therefore can't do anything useful either. I like the ones that take just a few minutes to play, because you can relax for a bit and then continue with whatever you're supposed to do. But not the mindless ones where all you have to do is click a button many times: I don't like playing the role of a robot, I like games where you have to do some thinking. I also don't like games which demand regularity: a game which requires you to log in everyday, or even every week, is a game I'm not interested in playing. Whenever I get some free time, I want to relax, not get an extra job. And I don't like any online games you have to pay for, nor those which you can sort of play for free but can only access the fun features if you pay. I do buy console games from time to time, but I see online games as a quick distraction and I'm not willing to pay for that.

Knight of Time
3rd September 2012, 04:41 PM
Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Gold Berry

I might as well answer just this new poll...not feeling like doing any other polls at the moment though.

(3/9) Do you ever play online games? If so, what kind of games do you play, and how often do you play them? Is there any kind of game you don't like? Why? If not, what is it that you don't like about them?

About the only online games I play (besides the ones on here of course) are on Neopets. There aren't a ton of games I really like on there, other than the ones that don't take overly long to play (5-15 minutes) and award a decent amount of Neopoints for each play. For the games I don't like, the reasons generally vary from game to game, but the reason for each game generally varies, such as not being good at the game, getting bored quickly with the game, finding the game too risky to play (if it's a luck/chance game where I can potentially lose many Neopoints), etc. I generally try to be as careful as I can, so I can slowly but steadily rack up Neopoints each day on my way to having 500,000 in my bank account (I'm not too far from that plateau).

Skye
3rd September 2012, 05:31 PM
Kyle: Lunar Gem

Pretty often. I'm on World of Warcraft almost daily, playing with my boyfriend or with WoW friends. Mostly MMOs are my thing, but I'll also play some Minecraft online with some friends. I don't like horror games, because I'm a freaking pansy and I can't even watch Ghost Hunter without getting freaked out. The Ring gave me nightmares for about 2 months >_> I tried to watch someone play The Grudge and squirmed in my chair like it was torture, just seeing the clipped scary scenes with no tension or build up. Total pansy.

10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7, please, and also 3 Fishing Games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3

EMT Game: Power Gem?

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2012, 06:36 PM
Skye: MG: Solar Gem. SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem.

lvl100mewtwo
3rd September 2012, 08:33 PM
EMT: Rock Wrecker?

I play games on FB, I guess that would count? I am stuck on Marvel Avengers Alliance, playing way too much on it... (or I should admit...) Any kind I don't like... uh, not really, I tend to be pretty open, unless its one of those kiddy games. I try to limit myself to 1 computer game at a time, I get too addicted too them...

MG Please

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2012, 08:53 PM
Yes, Facebook games count. You get 2 Stamps/CCPs.

Skye
3rd September 2012, 10:03 PM
Skye: Solar Gem. Darkness Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.

I'd like to sell those for Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
4th September 2012, 11:05 AM
You get 6 stamps.
[TYPE] Rock
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Power Gem.

Knight of Time
4th September 2012, 11:13 AM
Sandstorm?

lvl100mewtwo
4th September 2012, 11:37 AM
EMT: Rock Tomb?

DarkestLight
4th September 2012, 02:50 PM
Wide guard

Skye
4th September 2012, 10:22 PM
Alex: SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | FG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

EMT Game: Rock Blast

10 G2 Scratchies for me, Green MG Coins, 1, 3, 7, and 3 Fishing Games for A1, A2, A3, same grid, please.

Knight of Time
5th September 2012, 08:08 AM
Skye: For your SCs you get 3 Blue MGCoins and 6 Red MGCoins, and for your FGs you get 1 Stamp/CCP, a Lunar Gem, and a Green MGCoin.

Skye
5th September 2012, 09:32 AM
I'd like to sell that Lunar Gem for Stamps please.

Then I'd like to have 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, 7, for Green MG Coins and 3 Fishing Games for A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid, if you don't mind.

lvl100mewtwo
5th September 2012, 09:54 AM

Skye
5th September 2012, 10:17 AM
Alex: SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | Fishing: Light Gem, Red MGcoin, Miracle Berry

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2012, 12:02 PM
Skye: SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. FG: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone, Gold Berry. EMT Game: you win a Rock Blast TM. Congratulations!

Skye
5th September 2012, 06:30 PM
Skye: Rainbow Gem, Hollow Stone, Gold Berry.

Whoo. xD Could I sell these please? (8) Stamps, per usual :3

Knight of Time
5th September 2012, 06:59 PM
Skye: You get your 8 Stamps.

lvl100mewtwo
6th September 2012, 11:39 AM

Skye
6th September 2012, 03:25 PM
Alex: SCs: 2 Green MGcoins, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | Fishing: Darkness Gem, Red MGcoin, Gold Berry

I'd like 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins and 3 Fishing Games on the same grid at A1, A2, and A3. :3

lvl100mewtwo
7th September 2012, 02:26 PM

Skye
7th September 2012, 05:44 PM
Alex: SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins | Fishing Game: Nothing, Red MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem

Could I get 20 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, 7 and 6 Fishing Games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3?

lvl100mewtwo
8th September 2012, 09:08 AM
Aaalright, before I leave for my roadtrip: Could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
8th September 2012, 09:18 AM
Skye: For your SCs you get 1 Green MGCoin, 4 Blue MGCoins, and 10 Red MGCoins, and for your FGs, you get an Ocean Gem, a Cosmic Belt, a Sitrus Berry, a Miracle Berry, and a Hollow Stone (one of the spaces in your second set of FGs yielded nothing however, sorry)

Alex: For your SCs you get 3 Blue MGCoins and 6 Red MGCoins, and for your FGs you get 2 Stamps/CCPs, a Red MGCoin, and 1 Stamp/CCP.

Skye
8th September 2012, 11:38 AM
Skye: an Ocean Gem, a Sitrus Berry, a Miracle Berry, and a Hollow Stone.

I'd like to sell those for (18?) Stamps. I'd also like to have 10 Group 1 Scratch Cards for 2 Stamps on 1, 3, and 7, and 3 Fishing Games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3, please :3

Lady Vulpix
8th September 2012, 11:55 AM
You get your 18 stamps. SC: 6 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: Solar Gem, Stat Modification Die, Miracle Berry.

Skye
8th September 2012, 12:07 PM
FG: Solar Gem, Stat Modification Die, Miracle Berry.

I'd like to sell those for (22? o.o; ) Stamps, please. :3 And thanks.

Knight of Time
8th September 2012, 12:25 PM
Skye: You get 22 Stamps, and no problem.

Skye
9th September 2012, 12:10 PM
Guess who gets an EMT Game? That's right, you guys!

[TYPE] Grass
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

And for me, I'd like to have 10 Group 1 Scratch Cards for 2 Stamps on 1, 3, and 7, and 3 Fishing Games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3, please :3

Lady Vulpix
9th September 2012, 12:30 PM
EMT Game: Energy Ball? Just because it came to my mind first.

SC: 10 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins (1 SC(s) with 3 correct, 3 SC(s) with 2 correct, if you're wondering). FG: Hollow Stone, Matches, 10 Stamps/CCPs. Whoo!

Skye
9th September 2012, 12:41 PM
I'd like to sell that Hollow Stone (For a Stamp, of course! :D). I'm also wondering. Will the Adoptable Pokemon Poll be opened this week or are we waiting for Alex to get back? o.o

Lady Vulpix
9th September 2012, 12:48 PM
You get a stamp for your stone, and... It would be nice if someone would adopt a Pokemon first, but I guess if there's a Pokemon people really want, I can always edit it in. I just hope the ACs don't become obsolete.

lvl100mewtwo
9th September 2012, 02:58 PM

EMT Game: Frenzy Plant?

You guys didn't have to wait for me btw, I was just gone for a day to MTL for a Bachelor Party...

Skye
9th September 2012, 03:14 PM
Alex: SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins | Fishing: Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, 20 Stamps/CCPs

Welcome back! I wasn't sure, it sounded like you might vanish for a week. xD

And alright. I could toss out my last request privately or we could run a poll, but I don't want to make the AC obsolete :x Not at all.

DarkestLight
9th September 2012, 09:35 PM
Leaf Blade

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th September 2012, 11:40 PM
Wood Hammer.

Skye
10th September 2012, 01:40 AM
Have an update before I crash.

[TYPE] Grass
[b]25
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Energy Ball, Frenzy Plant, Leaf Blade, Wood Hammer

For me, I'd like to have 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7, and 3 Fishing Games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3, please :3

DarkestLight
10th September 2012, 02:37 AM
25 uhhh Razor leaf

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th September 2012, 05:15 AM
Absorb.

Lady Vulpix
10th September 2012, 08:58 AM
It has to be one of those 2, so no guess for me.

SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone, Nothing.

lvl100mewtwo
10th September 2012, 09:32 AM

Lady Vulpix
10th September 2012, 09:36 AM
Sure. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. FG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Miracle Berry, Blue MGcoin.

Skye
10th September 2012, 12:07 PM
Congrats DL, on your new Razor Leaf TM! I seem to get very planty TMs off of the generator (lol watch me get a Fire or Dragon one next time).

DarkestLight
10th September 2012, 06:50 PM
::Guesses TM::

::Throws in pile 'cause no one he owns can use it.::

lvl100mewtwo
11th September 2012, 10:18 AM

Skye
11th September 2012, 12:03 PM
Alex: SCs: 1 Blue MGcoin, 6 Red MGcoins | Fishing: Light Gem, Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem.

I'd like 9 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7 please.

Lady Vulpix
11th September 2012, 12:09 PM
Skye: 4 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

Skye
11th September 2012, 12:19 PM
Okay, then, I'll end with one more game of Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins.

Lady Vulpix
11th September 2012, 12:25 PM
You get 1 Blue MGcoin. By the way, Amy has finally PMed me, so I've updated your battle.

lvl100mewtwo
12th September 2012, 11:08 AM

Skye
12th September 2012, 01:08 PM
Alex: SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins | Fishing: Gold Key, Hollow Stone, Nothing.

I'd like 10 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins on 1,3, and 7, please.

Knight of Time
12th September 2012, 02:37 PM
Skye: 4 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

Could I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) as well, please?

Skye
13th September 2012, 08:02 AM
Kyle: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

I'll take 10 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins and 3 Fishing Games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3.

lvl100mewtwo
13th September 2012, 10:23 AM

Knight of Time
13th September 2012, 10:42 AM
Skye: For your SCs you get 10 Red MGCoins, and for your FGs you get a Lunar Gem, a Red MGCoin, and a Sitrus Berry.

Alex: For your SCs you get 1 Green MGCoin, 2 Blue MGCoins, and 7 Red MGCoins, and for your FGs you get 1 Stamp/CCP and a Rainbow Gem (I'm afraid the third space yielded nothing, sorry).

Can I have 3 FGs as well please, going for B3 on 3 differemt grids?

lvl100mewtwo
14th September 2012, 10:38 AM

Skye
14th September 2012, 12:34 PM
Skye:Lunar Gem, and a Sitrus Berry

I'd like to sell those. Should be 7 Stamps.

Kyle: Photosynthesis Gem, Green MGcoin, Gold Key

Alex: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem, Mystery Box.

Me, I'd like 10 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins with 1, 3, and 7.

lvl100mewtwo
14th September 2012, 12:44 PM
I'll take a blue MG for my free Uncommon and take my other MG please, thanks!

Knight of Time
14th September 2012, 12:53 PM
Skye: 4 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

Alex: You get 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, a Red MGCoin, a Blue MGCoin, and your free MG is a Rainbow Gem.

DarkestLight
15th September 2012, 12:21 AM
Last RED MGCoin. MP w/o BW letsdodis!

Knight of Time
15th September 2012, 06:34 AM
DarkestLight: Aerodactyl, Spinda, Hitmonlee, Alakazam, Metang, Loudred, Grimer, Entei, Stunky, Tentacool, Absol, Gardevoir, Rotom, Beautifly

DarkestLight
15th September 2012, 02:03 PM
My MP: Aerodactyl, Spinda, Hitmonlee, Alakazam, Metang, Loudred, Grimer, Entei, Stunky, Tentacool, Absol, Gardevoir, Rotom, Beautifly

Q1: Is the MP from Gen II - III Pokemon?

Knight of Time
15th September 2012, 02:10 PM
No, it's not.

DarkestLight
15th September 2012, 02:34 PM
My MP: Aerodactyl, Hitmonlee, Alakazam, Grimer, Stunky, Tentacool, Rotom

Q1: Is the MP from Gen II - III Pokemon? No.
Q2: Heyoo that clears a bunch out. Now. Does the MP's first letter begins with N-Z?

Knight of Time
15th September 2012, 02:56 PM
I'm noticing you're getting rather strategic these days with your MP games, DarkestLight. For your second question, that'd be a yes.

DarkestLight
15th September 2012, 03:39 PM
Yeah. I usually develop a guess, and then try to see if that singles it out.

My MP: Stunky, Tentacool, Rotom

Q1: Is the MP from Gen II - III Pokemon? No.
Q2: Heyoo that clears a bunch out. Now. Does the MP's first letter begins with N-Z? Yes
Q3: Cool. Now this is the fun one. Due to my first two questions, he's also out. So, I'm gonna guess. Stunky?

lvl100mewtwo
15th September 2012, 04:49 PM

Knight of Time
15th September 2012, 05:03 PM
DarkestLight: You are absolutely correct, it was Stunky. Go ahead and pick your prize.

Alex: For your SCs you get 1 Blue MGCoin and 7 Red MGCoins, and for your FGs you get a Silver Key and a Darkness Gem, however the third space had nothing, sorry.

DarkestLight
15th September 2012, 06:00 PM
Booyah. I think I got a great method here...now lets see, that's 2 questions..s *GASP* 2 GREEN MGCOINS?

Knight of Time
15th September 2012, 06:29 PM
I don't really know whether this was more about skill than luck (or vice versa), but the 2 Green MGCoins are yours.

DarkestLight
16th September 2012, 12:51 PM
Yesss. Pad that bank of mine...

lvl100mewtwo
16th September 2012, 05:39 PM

Lady Vulpix
17th September 2012, 01:40 PM
Alex: SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. FG: Berry, Sitrus Berry, Berry. I see your fishing today has been rather... fruitful.