PDA

View Full Version : <<GAME>> Goldenrod Tower v.43

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Knight of Time
21st January 2013, 02:11 PM
Hmm, a couple of interesting TMs here...I'll hold onto both of them for the time being, so that I can eventually decide what to do with each of them.

Skye: Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs

SCs: 4 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

Alex: Solar Gem

SCs: 5 Blue MGCoins, 4 Red MGCoins

FGs: Flame Gem, Light Gem, Red MGCoin

Can I have 10 SCs as well, please? I'm going to try the combination I previously used (6, 8, 10) again for Green MGCoins.

Wolfsong
21st January 2013, 07:52 PM
*hands over three blue mg coins* I'd like my two emts for january please.

Knight of Time
21st January 2013, 07:55 PM
Amy: You get an Aerial Ace TM and a Frustration TM.

Skye
22nd January 2013, 02:35 PM
Kyle - SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

May I have 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins, please?

Knight of Time
22nd January 2013, 03:17 PM
Skye: 1 Green MGCoin, 4 Blue MGCoins, 4 Red MGCoins

It's been a while since I had an MP game, so can I have one with B/W please?

'hands over a Red MGCoin'

Skye
22nd January 2013, 06:07 PM
Kyle - MP: Combee, Scolipede, Mr. Mime, Staravia, Drifloon, Buizel, Mudkip, Nosepass, Metapod, Castform, Graveler, Manectric, Carnivine, Minccino

Knight of Time
22nd January 2013, 06:10 PM
MP: Combee, Scolipede, Mr. Mime, Staravia, Drifloon, Buizel, Mudkip, Nosepass, Metapod, Castform, Graveler, Manectric, Carnivine, Minccino

Question 1: Does the MP take normal damage from Fire-type moves without its ability?

lvl100mewtwo
22nd January 2013, 09:08 PM
[1/22] With the Superbowl (American Football) around the corner, are there any major sporting events or yearly events that you follow very closely / borderline religiously? Have you ever gone to see them live or do you catch them on tv / radio?

While I watch the Superbowl religiously here (mainly for the game, but the commercials help too... 30 seconds of airtime costs 4 mil $), I also try to watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs (Hockey) and the World Cup every 4 years (Big Brazil / England fan, though sometimes I can't stand the sport)... and then there are the Olympics, which are fun to watch. As for live, I would love to go to any of these (had my shot at the stanley cup games a few years back) but ticket prices are rediculously expensive, which I just can't afford, so I just watch them on TV as much as I can.

MGs please and...

Could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd January 2013, 11:34 PM
[1/22] With the Superbowl (American Football) around the corner, are there any major sporting events or yearly events that you follow very closely / borderline religiously? Have you ever gone to see them live or do you catch them on tv / radio?
I would actually enjoy watching NHL and there is one Finnish chargeable channel offering it, but can't afford. Instead, I follow Ice Hockey World Cup. Also FIFA World Cup every fourth year, although it's not as popular in my country. I was caught up into football during the Japan/Korea Cup back in 2002. One of my classmates commented that those 'Japan vs Indo China' matches weren't that interesting, I thought she was wrong and 'Indo China' is not even a country :P

Knight of Time
23rd January 2013, 09:06 AM
Alex: Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

FGs: Red MGCoin, Silver Key, Gold Berry

Mikachu: Solar Gem

Skye
23rd January 2013, 02:33 PM
Kyle - MP: No, it doesn't.

Knight of Time
23rd January 2013, 02:42 PM
MP: Combee, Scolipede, Buizel, Mudkip, Nosepass, Metapod, Graveler, Carnivine

Question 2: Is the MP resistant to Fire-type moves?

Skye
23rd January 2013, 02:48 PM
Kyle - MP: Yes, it is.

Wolfsong
23rd January 2013, 03:01 PM
*hands over 2 blue mg coins* I'd like 4 games of group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins please. Numbers 2,3,5

Knight of Time
23rd January 2013, 03:05 PM
MP: Buizel, Mudkip, Nosepass, Graveler

Question 3: Is the MP a Rock type?

Amy: 2 Red MGCoins (sorry about that)

Skye
23rd January 2013, 04:40 PM
Kyle - No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
23rd January 2013, 04:43 PM
MP: Buizel, Mudkip

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Buizel?

Skye
23rd January 2013, 09:48 PM
Yes it is! Pick your prize!

Knight of Time
25th January 2013, 10:44 AM
Alright! I'd like a Green MGCoin, please.

lvl100mewtwo
25th January 2013, 12:33 PM
TGIF Guys!

Could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
25th January 2013, 01:21 PM
Alex: You get 3 Blue MGCoins and 4 Red MGCoins from your SCs, and from your FGs you get a Flame Gem, a Red MGCoin, and a Miracle Berry.

Alright, I think this would be a good time to answer some polls, and make a new one too.

(1/25) Do you like to chew gum? If so, what do you prefer more, chewing gum or bubble gum? Why? What flavour(s) of gum do you like best?

For me, yes, I do like chewing gum, mainly as a way of keeping my mouth fresh, and for that reason, I prefer chewing gum more than bubble gum because it's kinda difficult to find mint flavoured bubble gum around here. As for flavours, when it comes to regular chewing gum I like spearmint and the occasional cinnamon flavoured gum, and when it comes to bubble gum, I like the varieties that have a fruit flavour or two in them, such as grape, watemelon, green apple, etc.

(1/22) With the Superbowl (American Football) around the corner, are there any major sporting events or yearly events that you follow very closely / borderline religiously? Have you ever gone to see them live or do you catch them on tv / radio?

Yes, I tend to follow NHL games very closely, especially on the weekends. As for the second question, I haven't seen any NHL games live, but I have been to a few QMJHL (Quebec Major Junior Hockey League) games for the local team that plays its home games here. I also tend to watch hockey games on TV on the weekends as long as there is at least one Canadian team playing (at my house here, my mom really likes watching Toronto Maple Leafs games...except I'm not currently much of a fan of the team; I'm waiting for them to improve their game a great deal (meaning they have to break their playoff drought at some point) before I can believe in them again; it bothers me about how poor of a team they have become over the last several years ever since they fired Pat Quinn)...like I said before, I'm hoping the Maple Leafs will get their act together and get a lot of improvement.

(1/20) What attracts you most to a breed of animal, its personality or its appearance? When looking into getting a new pet, do you look at species first based on its coloring or based on its reputation?

For me, I'm generally attracted to an animal by its personality more than its appearance, mainly because in that sense, it's easier to find an animal that I'd get along so well with. For getting a new pet, though it isn't on my mind at the moment (my brother however, wants to eventually get a dog to name after our late grandmother who passed away in April of 2008), I generally do my homework with the species by trying to get as much information about the species in general before deciding if it's worth getting as a pet.

Besides the 4 MGs, can I have 10 SCs (6, 8, 10, Green MGCoin) please? I'm just a little anxious to see if I can continue the good luck I've been getting with this most recent number combination.

Wolfsong
25th January 2013, 05:57 PM
Amy: 2 Red MGCoins (sorry about that)

Using those for two games of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5

(1/25) Do you like to chew gum? If so, what do you prefer more, chewing gum or bubble gum? Why? What flavour(s) of gum do you like best?

Occasionally. Bubble gum. It'll give me a little longer after the taste is gone before i have to get rid of it. Original flavor Bubble Yum is what i prefer when i do chew gum

Knight of Time
25th January 2013, 06:08 PM
Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins

lvl100mewtwo
26th January 2013, 11:25 AM

I love gum, but I prefer chewing over bubble, but that wasn't the case when I was a kid. If I could chose a type of gum these days, I would definitely say that Cinnamon is my favourite, with Mint being a little behind.

MG please and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
29th January 2013, 11:00 PM
Alex: Hollow Stone. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. FG: Flame Gem, Light Gem, Flame Gem

Kyle: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Green MGcoin. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

I like bubble gum because it comes in tastier flavors but I don't chew it as often. My favorite flavors tend to be cherry and tropical flavors.

(1/22) With the Superbowl (American Football) around the corner, are there any major sporting events or yearly events that you follow very closely / borderline religiously? Have you ever gone to see them live or do you catch them on tv / radio?
I always try to catch the Iron Bowl (Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Auburn Tigers). I've never gone to see a game but I do watch it on TV. Non-sporting events I follow would be the all-day Twilight Zone marathon on SciFi and E3 on the internet/TV.

(1/20) What attracts you most to a breed of animal, its personality or its appearance? When looking into getting a new pet, do you look at species first based on its coloring or based on its reputation?
I guess it comes down to personality. I wouldn't choose an animal that wasn't happy around me. And I've only had one pet (and I didn't really choose that time), but I've gotten along with her...as well as I can.

Knight of Time
31st January 2013, 11:40 AM
Shonta: Blue MGCoin, Hollow Stone, Flame Gem

(1/31) When it comes to stuff you're working on, such as a computer project, or a video game you dedicate plenty of time to, do you make backups at all, just incase something was to go wrong in the future?

For me, about the only thing right now I make backups for is my Super Mario World hack...when I work on it, I generally make a backup before using any program besides the main one I use for making levels, simply because if I'm not careful, something nasty can happen if I goof up somewhere (so making a backup here is something I tend to do fairly often)...but someday, I hope to be able to make backups of my DS games (especially for the main series Pokemon games I have) using this device called the NDS Backup Adapter Plus, which allows DS game saves to be backed up from the card to the PC, and also downloaded (the other way around; from the PC (back) to the card), as it may prove to be helpful as a way of "insurance" just incase I end up unlucky to have to start one of my Pokemon games from the beginning again, since I don't want to have to go through a relapse of what happened last October.

classy_cat18
31st January 2013, 11:50 AM
Kyle: 1 Stamp/CCP, Mystery Box

Can I get my two EMTs before the month is over? *puts down three Blue MGCoins*

Knight of Time
31st January 2013, 12:17 PM
Shonta: Sure, you get an Autotomize TM and a Water Pulse TM.

As for me, I'd like to open up the Mystery Box, taking my usual stuff (1 Stamp, 1 CCP, a Red MGCoin, and a Blue MGCoin) as well as the free MG please.

lvl100mewtwo
31st January 2013, 12:21 PM
(1/31) When it comes to stuff you're working on, such as a computer project, or a video game you dedicate plenty of time to, do you make backups at all, just incase something was to go wrong in the future?

I guess the closest thing to that nowadays would be my writing for this forum. I tend to save 1 or 2 copies of all my stories on my laptop, PC and sometimes on USB sticks. I also save all my pokemon data on multiple outlets so that I don't have my fiasco of 8 years ago happen again (me losing all my Pokemons from when I first started here...)

MG Please and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
31st January 2013, 03:49 PM
Alex: 2 Stamps/CCPs. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. FGs: Nothing, Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Kyle: You get the usual stuff plus a Flame Gem for your free MG.

I usually don't do anything to backup video game files, with the exception of Chrono Trigger because of the multiple endings. I own a 1.5 TB external hard drive so that I have a backup of all my computer files in case something were to happen to my laptop (it's pretty old), or when the day comes that I get a new one anyway.

Four SCs, please. 9,6,3 for Green MGCoins. *pays*

Knight of Time
31st January 2013, 04:01 PM
Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins, 1 Red MGCoin

May I have 10 SCs (1, 3, 7) for Green MGCoins, please?

classy_cat18
31st January 2013, 04:31 PM
You get 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, and 5 Red MGcoins.

Four more SCs, same numbers, Green MGCoins please. (9,6,3)

Knight of Time
31st January 2013, 07:32 PM
This time you get 1 Blue MGCoin and 2 Red MGCoins, Shonta.

Fushigidane001
31st January 2013, 08:26 PM

If it's something important to me like photos of family and friends or documents I make sure that I have a copy of it in my dropbox or on a USB. Chances are if I haven't made a copy of it I won't notice it missing if something did happen.

From time to time I'll chew gum. If I have the choice I prefer chewing gum but bubble gum is fun every once in a while. My favourite flavours are spearmint, cinnamon, and apple pie.

I make a point to not miss watching the Superbowl. I try my best to follow the regular season as well but it can be hard sometime when I get busy. I also make sure to watch the Memorial Cup (OHL), Stanley Cup, Grey Cup (CFL), and the World Cup. I haven’t seen any of them live but I would love to if I had the chance. However, I do try and make it out during the regular season to games in my city when it’s not as expensive.

Knight of Time
31st January 2013, 08:34 PM
Fushigidane001: I see this is your first post here in Goldenrod Tower, so welcome. Your MGs are a Solar Gem, a Spark Gem, and a Lunar Gem.

lvl100mewtwo
1st February 2013, 07:32 AM
(2/1) What are your expectations for Generation VI? Is there anything that you would like to see come to light in the newest games? Which of the 3 Starters will you be picking? and finally, if you could use any real life animal to base a Pokemon in Gen VI of off, what would it be?

I'm actually excited for Gen VI, looking into buying a refurbished 3DS this summer just for it. I like that they are finally going the 3D world route, should be interesting! As for what I would like in the new game, I wouldn't mind maybe a few new Eeveelutions (They are being hinted at) as well as something that brings us back to old school games liek Red/Blue, just getting that old school feel. Out of the 3 starters, I'm probably gonna end up picking Froakie, just something about him and I am betting that he will end up Water / Psychic if not pure Water. As for an animal that we haven't seen in the game, I'd probably go with a Wolf. I don't think there is a proper representation of one yet and I would really like to see one!

MGs please, as well, could I get my 2 EMTs for the month of February and also, could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
1st February 2013, 07:43 AM
Alex: Green MGCoin, 10 Stamps/CCPs

EMTs: Hyper Beam, Poisonpowder TMs

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 4 Red MGCoins

FGs: Spark Gem, Solar Gem, 2 Green MGCoins

Wolfsong
2nd February 2013, 05:59 PM
Amy: 1 Stamp/CCP

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins

Using those for four games of group two scratc hcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5

Knight of Time
2nd February 2013, 06:23 PM
Sorry Amy...it appears like your luck with the SCs these days is (still) alternating between good and bad, as you got 2 Red MGCoins again. :(

Wolfsong
2nd February 2013, 07:42 PM
2 more group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

DarkestLight
2nd February 2013, 08:18 PM
(2/1) What are your expectations for Generation VI? Is there anything that you would like to see come to light in the newest games? Which of the 3 Starters will you be picking? and finally, if you could use any real life animal to base a Pokemon in Gen VI of off, what would it be?

The same things I've been asking for for 5 generations now.
1) Pre-evolutions of Kanga and Vulpix
2) Dolphin and Cheetah. High speed attackers man. Even a Swordfish!
3) Dragon Eeveeloution. End this charade please. Last Special type. I hate all Eevee's, it needs to end.
4) MASS. TRANSFER. CAPABILITY. None of this 6 at a time mini-game shiz. I wanan be able to just transfer or upload previous game data to the new generation so all my Pokemon data can be transferred with no stupid 8 hour work to get the other 649 Pokemon.
Those are my main 4 concerns. Everything else is arbitrary.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd February 2013, 08:26 PM
*pops in*

Sorry, aye dude, I also want more gymleader rebattles! Like you can rebattle previous gymleader after you beat the next one, and let them level up afterwards. It's good expierence, good fun to see their team evolve and it's more like real-life where you would just be able to challenge a gymleader as much as you'd like.

*pops out*

lvl100mewtwo
3rd February 2013, 07:43 PM
(Yes, I realize I'm writing this in the middle of the superbowl, I'm not proud of myself, haha)

[2/3] What is the first music concert you have ever been to? What was your favourite? Is there any band that you would like to see in the future perform live?

I am a little ashamed to admit that my first concert was the Backstreet Boys, back when I was 10... Though I will have to say my favorite I have ever been was in a small intimate venue, the bands were Rufio, Moneen and Yellowcard as the headliner. It had such great atmosphere and just good music all around! As for what I would love to see, I would have to say, although they are on hiatus, would be Foo Fighters, I just hear they put on an amazing show and their music is just tops, haha.

MGs please and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2013, 06:31 AM
Amy: 1 Blue MGcoin.

DL: Lunar Gem
MLG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Alex: MG: Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem. SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: Solar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Gold Berry.

(2/1) What are your expectations for Generation VI? Is there anything that you would like to see come to light in the newest games? Which of the 3 Starters will you be picking? And finally, if you could use any real life animal to base a Pokemon in Gen VI of off, what would it be?
I'm not done with Gen V yet, so I haven't been paying much attention to Gen VI. Although I do think the Fire starter looks really cute, so if and when I get one of those games, I'm definitely picking that one as my starter. As for real animals as a basis for Pokemon... maybe a platypus? I'm surprised there's nothing similar yet. I'd say a capybara too, but that would look like a copy of Bidoof (different animal, similar concept).

[2/3] What is the first music concert you have ever been to? What was your favourite? Is there any band that you would like to see in the future perform live?

My first was a Man Ray concert in 1994. As is the case with most other things, I don't have a favorite. As for the last question, I'm not planning to attend any concerts in the near future, and I'm not really listening to any bands lately, so I guess not.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th February 2013, 08:23 AM
(2/1) What are your expectations for Generation VI? Is there anything that you would like to see come to light in the newest games? Which of the 3 Starters will you be picking? And finally, if you could use any real life animal to base a Pokemon in Gen VI of off, what would it be?
I want to know where they take place. R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S/E/D/P/P were in Japan, B/W in America, and now I would find it cool if it was Europe's turn. I believe Great Britain is where the Pikachu in the trailer is located, but maybe it's just me. I don't really know about the starters, it will depend on what mood I will be at this October. I only want new interesting type combos, not particular animal on my mind at this point.

Don't actually remember, we had some visits when I was at school. But I may be going to see Sabaton and Iron Maiden to Helsinki this summer. Of course, I'd love most to see Blind Guardian live.

Knight of Time
4th February 2013, 08:45 AM
Mikachu: Darkness Gem, Darkness Gem

May I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) please?

Wolfsong
4th February 2013, 09:20 AM
Two games of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins

Knight of Time
4th February 2013, 09:22 AM
Amy: 1 Blue MGCoin, 1 Red MGCoin

Wolfsong
4th February 2013, 09:27 AM
1 group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coin please

Skye
4th February 2013, 04:45 PM
Kyle: It's yours. Sorry. @.@ Snd SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins

Amy: 1 Blue MGcoin.

I'd like my 2 EMT games for the month, please!

Knight of Time
4th February 2013, 05:49 PM
Skye: It's okay. Your EMTs for this month are Psycho Boost and Judgment.

May I use one of those Red MGCoins for a new game of MP with B/W please?

Wolfsong
4th February 2013, 07:23 PM
1 EMT for February and 1 group 2 scratchard for green mg coin please. numbers 2,3,5

lvl100mewtwo
4th February 2013, 08:04 PM
Evening ladies and gents!

Knight of Time
5th February 2013, 12:08 PM
Amy: Your first EMT for this month is a Growth TM, and for your SC, you get your Red MGCoin back.

Alex: For your SCs you get 2 Blue MGCoins and 6 Red MGCoins, and for your FGs you get 2 Green MGCoins, an Ocean Gem, and a Flame Gem.

Skye
6th February 2013, 01:29 PM
Kyle - MP: Blissey, Qwilfish, Bastiodon, Geodude, Magnezone, Snubbull, Sandile, Garchomp, Swadloon, Larvitar, Nidoqueen, Charizard, Barboach, Leafeon

Knight of Time
6th February 2013, 01:45 PM
My MP: Blissey, Qwilfish, Bastiodon, Geodude, Magnezone, Snubbull, Sandile, Garchomp, Swadloon, Larvitar, Nidoqueen, Charizard, Barboach, Leafeon

Question 1: Is the MP weak to Fighting-type moves?

Skye
6th February 2013, 01:47 PM
Kyle - Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
6th February 2013, 01:59 PM
My MP: Blissey, Bastiodon, Geodude, Magnezone, Snubbull, Sandile, Larvitar

Question 2: Is the MP a Rock type?

Skye
6th February 2013, 02:05 PM
Kyle - No, it isn't.

The only time I've ever been serious enough about a project to back it up was when I was working on my novel (finished, working on the second draft). When I was doing that I had a copy saved to my desktop, a copy saved to my laptop, and since I had to move before I was done, I had a copy saved to a USB drive in case something happened to my desktop and laptop. Now my main copy is in my USB drive and I take it with me.

The Fire starter looks adorable, and if the evolution line isn't FUBAR, I'll probably be going with him. This generation looks promising. I am looking forward to seeing if they don't continue the tradition of adding new Eevee evolutions (there are so many amazing fan art ideas out there!). And since the types are no longer sorted by special/physical, it seems more and more likely that they'll make an evolution of the formerly physical type than before (ever notice how the current evolutions are only 'Special'? No Steel, Rock, Fighting, ect). That just opens up whole new ideas!

I've never been to a concert before! I'd love to go to a OneRepublic concert, though. They're probably about my favorite band to ever exist right now and the only one I'd want to see in concert as it stands. Generally speaking, of course, I'm a music lover who prefers to enjoy her music in relative silence, not with hundreds of screaming fans around or other unsavory influences which seem to stereotype the scene.

May I get 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins, please?

I'd also like to turn in a Hollow Stone, Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem, and Photosynthesis Gem for a Genetic Accelerator Gene. *pays 3 Stamps*

Knight of Time
6th February 2013, 02:55 PM
Skye: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Red MGCoin, Light Gem

SCs: 1 Green MGCoin, 2 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

'takes the Hollow Stone, the 3 Gems, and the 3 Stamps, and forges them into a Genetic Accelerator Gene'

There you go, Skye. Hope whoever it's going to enjoys it.

My MP: Blissey, Magnezone, Snubbull, Sandile

Question 3: Is the MP a Normal type?

lvl100mewtwo
7th February 2013, 02:18 PM
(1/7) Do you have any ideas or suggestions on getting this place to get busy again? It's been relatively quiet lately so any suggestions?

Yeah, I've been noticing that this place has gotten pretty quiet lately. I have asked a few friends to check it out, one so far has, Fushigidane. She's a good friend of mine. I've also been discussing about going to PAX east lately, to check it out, and if I get there, may start spreading the news out there about this place and such. Outside of that, would be awesome if we could bring back some old stuff like the move polls, EMT games and such... apart from that, I don't know? Haha, always stuff that we can all do as a community. I've been coming here for 12+ years and I'm amazed it's still going strong!- ish, lol...

Could I please receive my MGs as well, could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Skye
8th February 2013, 04:04 AM
Kyle - MP: No, it isn't.

Alex: - MGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin | Scratchcards: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins | Fishing Games: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

(1/7) Do you have any ideas or suggestions on getting this place to get busy again? It's been relatively quiet lately so any suggestions?
I'm still thinking that implementing some kind of easy, self-serve system might ease up the pace on leveling the Pokemon. Nothing drastic, just a tiny weekly option off to the side or something. But other than that... not a clue. I've been pretty damn sick of late so it's been hard for me to keep up with things. I'm still trying, though! Who's got EMT this week? Is it my turn? I forgot.

Could I get 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins, please? I'd also like 3 Fishing Games for A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid. Thanks.

lvl100mewtwo
8th February 2013, 03:04 PM
(2/8) With the recent (I'm living it right now) snow storm on the East Coast of NA, what is your favorite season to live in? Why? Do the seasons change a lot where you live?

Well, even with these strings of snowstorms making my drives to work a living hell, I will always be a huge fan of winter. I grew up in winter and I lived half my life on ice or in the snow, so it kinda grew on me. That and I really can't do warm weathers very well, especially when I want to sleep. Well here we go through the 4 drastic changes of weather, from cold, to wet, to warm, to cold / dry, to cold. But the joke is, in Ottawa, we have 2 seasons: Winter and Construction.

Could I please receive my MGs as well, could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Skye
8th February 2013, 06:58 PM
Alex - MGs: 2 Green MGcoins, Lunar Gem | SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | FGs: Photosynthesis Gem, Light Gem, Lunar Gem ... Also, thanks for making polls two days in a row.

(2/8) With the recent (I'm living it right now) snow storm on the East Coast of NA, what is your favorite season to live in? Why? Do the seasons change a lot where you live?
Spring and Fall have to tie to me my favorites. It's not too hot, it's not too cold, it's just right. I used to live in a place where the temperatures were extreme. There was literally no fall or spring. Where I live now it's a constant area due to being so close to the coast, so I'm basically in a perpetual spring/fall with no winter or summer (that I'm aware of, let me live here a year and I'll tell you what it's really like).

lvl100mewtwo
11th February 2013, 03:07 PM
(2/11) Not trying to start WWIII here, but what is your favorite generation over the past 5 ones? Is there a single pokemon for yourself that defines that generation? Why?

I'm gonna have to go with Generation 1 for me. It's the one I grew up on, the original 150 (+1, lol), the generation where Psychics were the unstoppable and unchecked force, only 3 ghost types that couldn't really do a whole lot, where Jynx was black face and Porygon hurt more than pokemons, lol. If I were to pick one pokemon for myself who defined the generation for myself, it's not a big surprise that it's Pika... almost got you there, it's Mewtwo. The idea of the scientifically engineered super cat that was just so powerful, the only thing that could beat it was another Mewtwo.

Skye
11th February 2013, 03:26 PM
Alex - MGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 20 Stamps/CCPs | SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | FGs: Lunar Gem, Berry, Circle Gem

(2/11) Not trying to start WWIII here, but what is your favorite generation over the past 5 ones? Is there a single Pokemon for yourself that defines that generation? Why?
Generation I for me as well. Charizard definitely remain my favorites and the icon of the generation and the franchise for me. The first Generation had a lot of odd balls, cuties, and just plain bad ass looking Pokemon. Being a lover of Dragon and Fire Types, I felt a lot of disdain for the end of the Dragonite line (and later on what they did to my poor Seadra!). Things I've come around to, but Charizard always stood out to me. It's just a shame I can't seem to get being writing for one...

Lady Vulpix
11th February 2013, 04:20 PM
Skye: Division Gem, Solar Gem. What do you mean by "the end of the Dragonite line"?

Alex: do you always have to be so dramatic? You're not going to start a world war just for asking that question.

My favorite season here is autumn, with its slowly cooling temperature and colorful leaves, although spring also has its charm. I can't stand the summer heat, and winter comes with almost constant rains and winds. So yes, seasons change a lot here, even though sometimes the weather goes crazy and we have warm days in the winter and floods in the summer. But those are the exception.

(2/11) Not trying to start WWIII here, but what is your favorite generation over the past 5 ones? Is there a single Pokemon for yourself that defines that generation? Why?
Generation I as well. Most of my favorite Pokemon came with it, including the Charmander line, Vulpix, Vaporeon, Butterfree, Dragonite, Venomoth, Pidgeot... I wouldn't be able to pick just one. Gen V has introduced some good Grass types, though.

DarkestLight
11th February 2013, 06:04 PM

WORLD WAR III STARTS NOW! ITS ONLY GENERATION II! THAT'S ALL! EVER!

Ok yeah no. Drama over. Uhhh. Hard for me to choose. I always have favorites out of every Generation, there's always those 2-9 Pokemon every Generation that just STICK with men in terms of badassery-anime influence or not. The gen that has the most pull with me is going to be Gen II though. Gen one was pimp, don't get me wrong, I'm a Bulba fan for LYF,and Pidgeot is still my go to bird....But Gen II introduced King badass herself.

Tyranitar.

That was a wrap. First time I got one and figured out its moveset, it was over. Never turned back since! Lovez me some T-tar :D

<.< I got items to claim ::Goes digging::

Skye
11th February 2013, 06:08 PM
I mean Dratini is adorable, Dragonair is beaituful... and Dragonite, to me, was never "awesome!" or "Cute!" or "Neat!"... it was kind of "Bwah?". Kingdra's much the same to me. Horsea's cute, Seadra's awesome, Kingdra is "Bwah?"

May I also have the other MG, Scratch cards, and Fishing Games? xD

Gabi - 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCPs

DL - 20 Stamps

Lady Vulpix
11th February 2013, 07:32 PM
Other? I... completely missed your post from the 7th, sorry.

MG: Lunar Gem. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 6 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. FG: Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.

Skye
12th February 2013, 05:59 PM
Oh, don't worry about it xD It just got a bit backed up is all. I should leave a note at the bottom of my posts after a while to mark how many of what I'm looking for if it gets that way.

I'd like to sell the Division Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, and Lunar Gem for Stamps, please.

I'd also like to play 10 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 and 3 Fishing Games on A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid, please.

lvl100mewtwo
12th February 2013, 06:02 PM
Haha, I wasn't trying to be dramatic, I just know in some places, asking for fave generation is just asking for trouble :P

(2/12) As predicted, a new Eevee-lution (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMW7rDwygzFI8c5aB_YaVzZVUQrdNpT 8v0DAbpvxOsIcGjmTba) popped up yesterday on the internet... So the real question here would be, thoughts? Any ideas on typing? Mode of Evolution?

Kinda took me by surprised to be honest with you. This is the first time I actually can't tell the typing of the evolution off the bat. If anything, I'm either gonna go with a Flying type, just because it's the lightest yet one of the tallest evolutions, or Normal type, for obvious reasons... There was talks of Dragon, I just can't see that happening... It'll be interesting to see how it goes in the new movie... As for mode of evolution, it's either gonna be leveling up or beauty (shudder if they bring this back...), but it'll be interesting to see how it goes...

Knight of Time
12th February 2013, 06:30 PM
Skye: 8 Stamps are coming to you now.

FGs: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGCoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Alex: Solar Gem, 2 Green MGCoins

SCs: 6 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

FGs: Matches, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

My MP: Magnezone, Sandile

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Sandile?

Skye
12th February 2013, 06:37 PM
Kyle- Yes, it is! Pick your prize!

(2/12) As predicted, a new Eevee-lution popped up yesterday on the internet... So the real question here would be, thoughts? Any ideas on typing? Mode of Evolution?
Uhm. It looks like a normal type to me. And very... cute? I'll probably try one on my team because I always do, but it doesn't appeal to me, personally. Method of evolution might be contest related, maybe a new stone (my inclination is Moon Stone even though that makes no sense, they always make a 'reason' as to why the other methods never worked. IE there was no happiness or time so no Espeon/Umbreon, no Moss Rock for Leafeon, ect...). I really don't know.

Knight of Time
12th February 2013, 06:42 PM
Awesome, I'm glad I went with my hunch on that last MP game...can I have a Green MGCoin then use it for 3 FGs (A1, B1, C1, same grid) please?

Edit: Oops, nearly forgot about your MG there Skye, sorry. It's a Solar Gem.

Skye
12th February 2013, 06:52 PM
No worries! And yes, you may! Your prizes are 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone, and a Flame Gem.

Now... I think I'll go ahead and sell that Solar Gem and Photosynthesis Gem for Stamps as usual.

Fushigidane001
14th February 2013, 09:40 AM

My favourite season has to be spring. I like being able to go on walks by the Rideau Canal and check out the tulip festival. It's just nice to be able to go outside without having to first put on 3 layers of clothing, hats, gloves, so on....

The seasons here to me are: Too much winter, not enough spring, too long/hot summer, not enough fall.

My favourite has to be Generation I. I have so many fond memories of growing up with the pokemon from that generation in comparison to the others which I started play again when I was older. The pokemon that really sums up that generation for me was Bulbasaur. He didn't have amazingly powerful moves or was the favoured starter but he was my first pokemon and he’s remained my favourite to this day. A lot of people wanted to get the best or the most powerful pokemon but I was happy just enjoying my adventure with Bulbasaur.

(2/12) As predicted, a new Eevee-lution popped up yesterday on the internet... So the real question here would be, thoughts? Any ideas on typing? Mode of Evolution?

I'm not too sure about how I feel about it...it's very pink. It's as if they said "If Victini and Skitty were one creature what would it look like?" and voilà new eevee-lution. I'm going to guess it's either going to be normal or flying but I'm going to lean more towards flying. As for how it evolves I was thinking maybe the shiny stone? I'm sure it will be interesting whatever it is.

Knight of Time
14th February 2013, 09:48 AM
Skye: 4 Stamps are headed your way.

Fushigidane001: Solar Gem, Gold Berry, Hollow Stone

Fushigidane001
15th February 2013, 09:33 PM
(2/15) If you won the lottery tomorrow and could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and what would you do there?

The first place I would go to would be Japan. I would try to see as much of the country as I could! I’d love to go see all the sights and sounds of Tokyo but also check out the more tradition aspects of the country as well like seeing Himeji Castle, many of the gardens and temples, and especially the cherry blossom festival. Of course I would also have to check out the Pokemon Centers and say goodbye to a fair amount of money there.

Could I get my MG's please :)

lvl100mewtwo
15th February 2013, 09:43 PM
(2/15) If you won the lottery tomorrow and could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and what would you do there?

Hmm, no money being the issue? Well, I would think I would end up in the Eastern Hemisphere, probably do alot of sight seeing in Australia and New Zealand, take in the sights, check out the hobbit holes and try my hand at surfing if I could get over my fear of open water and fish. There is also Japan, for the obvious reason of checking it out for the pokemon lifestyle out there, as well as finally play Battrio, a game I've been wanting to try forever...

Could I please receive my MG as well, could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Skye
15th February 2013, 11:10 PM
Fushigidane - MGs: Ocean Gem, Red MGcoin

Alex - MG: Solar Gem | SCs: 8 Blue MGcoins, 1 Red MGcoin | FGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Light Gem, Red MGcoin

DarkestLight
16th February 2013, 06:51 PM

Ugly. Ugly and weird looking and I don't like it. Might be a new type. I'm not a fan of the Eevee clan anyway, so even of they introduced a new type, it wouldnt really be interesting. Prolly beauty or moon stone retcon XD

Knight of Time
16th February 2013, 07:16 PM
DarkestLight: Berry

Fushigidane001
16th February 2013, 10:03 PM
(2/16) Do you enjoying cooking or dread the thought of it? If you enjoy it what is your favourite thing(s) to make? If you dread it what don’t you like about cooking?

I really enjoy cooking for myself as well as teaching friends how to cook. My favourite things to make are homemade chicken pot pie, BBQ anything, handmade perogies, and bread. But my very favourite thing to make is a roast beef dinner with all the fixings to share with my friends. Good company makes the food taste better in my opinion. The only thing I don’t like about cooking are all the dishes that I have to wash afterwards.

Could I get my MG's please :)

The Blue Avenger
17th February 2013, 10:41 AM
You get: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

So apparently I have no MGCoins. Could I buy one, then use it for a scratchcard, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins? Thanks!

lvl100mewtwo
17th February 2013, 12:45 PM
(2/16) Do you enjoying cooking or dread the thought of it? If you enjoy it what is your favourite thing(s) to make? If you dread it what don’t you like about cooking?

I love to cook, I just seem to never find the time to get around to it. Lately I've found that I love to try new recipes, and I've been experimenting with Pulled Chicken as well as my Pancetta / Genoa Chicken. I think you can see that I like my chicken, haha.

(2/17) Is there any board games that you just love, one that you could play for hours? Why? Are there any games that you really want to try as well? Any old board games or games that you think that should be brought back?

Recently I've gotten hooked on Ticket to Ride as well as Cards Against Humanity (This game is not for the PC minds, lol). I've also started to really like Fluxx, granted I know Fushigidane hates playing me... lol. As for games that I really want to try, I keep hearing good things about this game called Pandemic, which is intriguing me. As for games I want brought back, I don't know if anyone remembers, but I really would like the TFG (Trading Figure Game) to come back, I loved the little figures and such, I feel they didn't do enough with it... (I also really want the mewtwo figure that was never released...)

Knight of Time
17th February 2013, 01:20 PM
Jeff: Sure you can. You get a Green MGCoin.

Alex: Gold Berry, Ocean Gem

SCs: Man, the scratchcard randomizer seems to be extra generous today, you get 1 Green MGCoin, 6 Blue MGCoins, and 3 Red MGCoins.

FGs: Photosynthesis Gem, Division Gem, Nothing

The Blue Avenger
17th February 2013, 03:06 PM
Right on! I'll take another three scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

I'll also take care of today's EMT!

[TYPE] Ice
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
17th February 2013, 03:19 PM
Jeff: 3 Red MGCoins

EMT: Ice Beam?

The Blue Avenger
17th February 2013, 03:26 PM
Nope, sorry.

3 more scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
17th February 2013, 03:30 PM
Once again, you get 3 Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
17th February 2013, 03:31 PM
I think I have three more chances for today; three more scratchcards, then, same as before.

Knight of Time
17th February 2013, 03:33 PM
Well, the result is different this time, but the amount of MGCredits isn't...you get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.

lvl100mewtwo
17th February 2013, 07:22 PM
I'm gonna try Freeze Shock for the EMT of the day?

DarkestLight
17th February 2013, 07:46 PM

First off, I'd fly to the Caribbean, and get a house and toss all my crap in in. Then I'd go to Figi, Easter Island, basically pacific Island hop until I reached Australia. Because that's the most awesome island continent to me. Just a lost world! Its isolation makes it amazing.

Then Japan, and the rest of Asia, slowly working west until one day I'm in Africa :D Then back to Caribbean and I'm good :D.

love love love cooking. I cook often so I save money on lunch and then can afford to go out every weekend I need to in order to work on my show presence. As for favorite things, I'm working on a Caribbean spin to my food. Oxtail curries, artichoke glazes, things not seen in North America "proper".

Fav dish though is my 5 cheese macaroni. Simple enough to make , but the blend of cheese and flavoring spices make it awesome!!!! Hrm. Should make some jalapeno cornbread tonight, now that I think about it.

(2/17) Is there any board games that you just love, one that you could play for hours? Why? Are there any games that you really want to try as well? Any old board games or games that you think that should be brought back?

SCRABBLE! Love scrabble. If that doesn't count, then I will say a tie between Sorry, Chutes and Ladders and Cranium. I've played a crapton of board games in my life, so when new ones come out, I make it a point to see if it is an actual board game, or if it an adult game with a board :/ Bit of a difference. (Kinda consider Cranium one of the latter..)

You know what should be brought back. Games like Tornado Rex, Mouse Trap, Grape Escape and It from the Pit and Back off Buzzard. Board games that had props ran by batteries, and added crazy elements to your travels! I used to have all those games listed (and Shark Attack, and Forbidden Temple...yeah my mom and I were board game junkies, they were so awesome. So sad when I gave them all away 2 years ago.)

They need to bring those back. Those were all awesome.

Oh yeah. Emt: Ice Shard

The Blue Avenger
17th February 2013, 09:06 PM
DL, you win an Ice Shard TM! Right on! Makes my job easy. XD You also get the following: Miracle Berry, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Green MGcoin

The Blue Avenger
18th February 2013, 06:39 AM
Apologies for double-posting, but I'd like to start the day with 3 scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2013, 08:26 AM
EMT Game: Blizzard?

Jeff: SC: 2 Red MGcoins, sorry.

It strikes me as a ghost type, but I'm not 100% sure. As for the mode of evolution... probably levelling up at a special place.

I'm not sure there's anything I could play for hours, but I like several board games. Some examples are Pictionary (too bad it requires at least 4 players), Decision, Mind Race (haven't played that one in about 20 years), Dixit, Scrabble, Boggle (does it count as a board game?), etc. The longest game I've played is TEG, but I'm not one of those who can stand playing it for half a day, that one's a bit too long for my liking. As for which one should be reedited... I say Decision! An easy-to-learn game for 2 or more players, which requires thinking and planning ahead, and can be played by children as well as adults. I still have it, but the box has suffered some damage throughout the years. I think the new generations should get the chance to play it.

(18/2) Back to Pokemon! What form(s) of Pokemon battles do you enjoy the most (single, double, triple, rotation)? Would you change anything about any of these battle systems if you could? Would you like having a new one?
I like double battles best because they allow abilities and moves to be used to the fullest, and I like the strategies involved in them. I'd like to change how shifting works in triple battles, so that the middle Pokemon could shift to either side. That way, the corner Pokemon would have more freedom and the player would be able to choose which Pokemon would attack and which one would shift. As for a new battle system... I can't think of anything interesting that could be implemented into the games. I like the Battle Range because it alows us to write more realistic battles, since Pokemon can move freely and use their environment, but I don't think the games can get anywhere close to that.

4 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
18th February 2013, 08:41 AM
Sorry Gabi, looks like you're too little, too late for this EMT Game...DarkestLight already won it. But, hope your MGs will compensate here, as you get 2 Hollow Stones, a Red MGCoin, and a Division Gem.

lvl100mewtwo
18th February 2013, 11:45 AM
(18/2) Back to Pokemon! What form(s) of Pokemon battles do you enjoy the most (single, double, triple, rotation)? Would you change anything about any of these battle systems if you could? Would you like having a new one?

I've always been a purist and love the 1 on 1, but it's funny how 2 on 2 has been everywhere except the actual games since gen 1 (here, anime, manga and such). I like the battle ideas here and in the anime where you can freely move about and actually try to dodge... I think if anything, to improve on 1 on 1 in the games, you would have to have a small grid system like one of the DS or GBA Megaman games, where you can move your pokemon and attacks attack different grid icons on the gameplay. Just food for thought.

MG please and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks, Kyle! And sorry I didn't notice that earlier.

Alex: MG: Hollow Stone. SC: 7 Red MGcoins. FG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Nothing. Sorry. :(

OK, I'll start using my MGcoins. *Hands over 2 Green MGcoins, 2 Blue MGcoins and 3 Red MGcoins.*

I would like 10 scratchcards for 2 stamps, numbers 1, 2, 5.
Also 3 Fishing Games, same grid, spaces A1, B2, C2.
And finally, a game of Mystery Pokemon.

Thanks in advance.

Knight of Time
18th February 2013, 12:07 PM
Gabi: Eh, it's no big deal, it happens from time to time.

SCs: 12 Stamps, 5 Red MGCoins
FGs: Nothing, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP
MP: Are you playing with or without B/W Pokemon? I'm curious.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2013, 12:47 PM
With them, sorry. I forgot that was still an option. >.>

Thanks.

Knight of Time
18th February 2013, 01:15 PM
Alright...in that case:

MP: Patrat, Roselia, Purrloin, Weezing, Drapion, Anorith, Hitmonlee, Ivysaur, Mantyke, Cubone, Krabby, Blissey, Conkeldurr, Bulbasaur

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks, Kyle.

Question 1: Does the Pokemon have an A (or more) in its name?

Knight of Time
18th February 2013, 01:17 PM
Yes, it does.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2013, 01:19 PM
That was an extremely fast response!

MP: Patrat, Roselia, Drapion, Anorith, Ivysaur, Mantyke, Krabby, Bulbasaur

Question 1: Does the Pokemon have an A (or more) in its name? Yes.
Question 2: Is the Pokemon a Poison type?

Knight of Time
18th February 2013, 01:22 PM
Extremely fast responses are my specialty (if I can get them out fast enough, that is).

MP: Yes, it is.

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2013, 05:24 PM
Hehe. Of course.

MP: Roselia, Drapion, Ivysaur, Bulbasaur

Question 2: Is the Pokemon a Poison type? Yes.
Question 3: Is it a 1st Generation Pokemon?

Knight of Time
18th February 2013, 05:30 PM
Yes, it is.

The Blue Avenger
18th February 2013, 05:57 PM
Can I get two scratchcards, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please?

Skye
18th February 2013, 07:22 PM
Yes, you may! You get 2 Red MGcoins back.

I dread it. I just... don't like it. xD I'm not that comfortable with cooking, I probably never will be. I'm afraid of burning myself or cutting myself. Mostly because my body reacts violently to pain and I'm often passing out if I get hurt... Something about my blood pressure I guess. So I'm always hyper aware of when I'm cooking, what I'm doing. If I can't relax then I just don't find it pleasant.

I like Sorry and Backgammon. I don't know why. I just like simple games. I miss Rat Trap, I don't know if it's still a thing. But I've never played it before. Mostly I just build the trap because it's fun and set it off. Well. At least I did when I was a kid. I didn't have a very good attention span back then.

I like single battles the most. I would add in a punishment system for 'prediction' type battling, myself. I don't think that's how the battles should be played. Sure it adds a new layer of depth, but... Meh. Maybe a more anime-ish style battling system, though I can't begin to think bout how it would even work.

May I also have 10 Group 2 Scratch Card games on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins, please?

Lady Vulpix
18th February 2013, 08:52 PM
Skye: MG: Red MGcoin, Rainbow Gem, Red MGcoin. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins.

MP: Ivysaur, Bulbasaur

Question 2: Is the Pokemon a Poison type? Yes.
Question 3: Is it a 1st Generation Pokemon? Yes.
Question 4/Guess: Is it Ivysaur?

The Blue Avenger
18th February 2013, 09:30 PM
Two more scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th February 2013, 10:45 PM
I have mixed emotions towards cooking. On the other hand I'm not a big fan of it, I have difficulties in learning the recipes, on the other hand, sometimes I actually enjoy it, but have to do some sort of meditation. Also, it helps if I get someone to support me well in the process.

I play 'Kimble' with my friends, it's a Finnish version of Trouble. It's really simple, and additive. I have gone so far that I have made statistics of our games on a small notebook, where you can see how many of them I have won, finished second, third and fourth. It also shows how much it's about luck, since I have won about as many times as lost. I also would like to mention I have made cards for Triple Triad, the card game from Final Fantasy VIII, Pop-Up Duel Cards from a DS game named Chocobo Tales, several memory games and we even have our own version of Majiang.

(2/18) Back to Pokemon! What form(s) of Pokemon battles do you enjoy the most (single, double, triple, rotation)? Would you change anything about any of these battle systems if you could? Would you like having a new one?
I prefer 1 on 1, they are simple enough for me, although I acknowledge there's something innovative in the other forms too. I'm actually sad I missed a chance to take part in a Rotation Battle in ASB some time ago so perhaps there's something to look forward to. I can't think about any improvements at the moment.

Knight of Time
19th February 2013, 07:47 AM
Gabi: Yes it is! Go ahead and pick your prize.

Jeff: 2 Red MGCoins

Mikachu: Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem

Lady Vulpix
19th February 2013, 09:44 AM
I'll take 5 stamps, thanks! :)

Knight of Time
19th February 2013, 09:55 AM
The 5 Stamps are yours, Gabi.

lvl100mewtwo
19th February 2013, 11:50 AM
(2/19) Going back with Gen VI, which Pokemon do you strongly believe needs an evolution or pre-evolution? Why? What do you think it will look like?

I'm starting to think that Pinsir or Druddigon need a new evolution to make them better in the metagame. Pinsir is just in need of becoming Scyther's true opposite and an evolution would be pretty awesome, maybe a Rock / Bug or Steel / Bug, but that would be stretching it... As for Druddigon, I can see Rock / Dragon becoming a pretty awesome type for the future for it, improve on it's attack, maybe give him a different role? I still think Eevee will get another evolution on top of Sylveon too, if it isn't Ghost type, I really would like to see a ghost type...

MGs please and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
19th February 2013, 12:19 PM
Alex: Red MGCoin, Hollow Stone

SCs: 2 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

FGs: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Ocean Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

I might as well answer the latest polls, too.

(2/19) Going back with Gen VI, which Pokemon do you strongly believe needs an evolution or pre-evolution? Why? What do you think it will look like?

Hmm, I'd have to agree with Alex on what he said about Pinsir...ever since the 2nd generation came out and Scyther got an evolution, it made me a little sad to see Pinsir didn't get one...then again, maybe Pinsir won't be in that much need of an evolution, but if it gets one, I'd like to see it get a Bug/Fighting evolution, so it will be a tad bit stronger than Heracross...as for other Pokemon, well, I've always wanted to see a pre-evo of Tauros and Miltank that has a 50% chance of being male or female, but only has Tackle before evolution...for egg moves though, they should heavily depend on the gender of course (e.g. males shouldn't be able to get any of the egg moves Miltank can get that Tauros can't, and vice versa), so for example, if breeding a Miltank with a compatible male Pokemon that has at least one egg move listed for Tauros or Miltank, there should be a luck factor as to whether or not the baby is able to get the desired egg move(s), depending on what gender it is when it hatches...as crazy as it sounds, I think that's the only way it would work if Tauros and Miltank did get a pre-evo that could evolve into either of the two cattle Pokemon.

(2/18) Back to Pokemon! What form(s) of Pokemon battles do you enjoy the most (single, double, triple, rotation)? Would you change anything about any of these battle systems if you could? Would you like having a new one?

I generally enjoy single battles the most, simply because they're the least complicated kind of battles that can be done. As for changing anything about the battle systems, I don't think I'd change them at all, they're all fine the way they are, IMO anyway. As for having a new battle system, that's a tough one. I can't picture a new one happening, but if a new one was introduced, I suppose I could get used to it (it'd take time though, as adjusting to new things isn't always easy).

I used to enjoy playing Monopoly against my father (and sometimes with his father playing too, to form a threesome), because it was a game we both enjoyed over the years. I can't think of any board games I'd want to try, mainly because I rarely have time for them these days...as for board games that should be brought back, I can't think of any off the top of my head right now, as again, I don't play board games very much these days.

In addition to the MGs, may I have 10 SCs for Green MGCoins, going for 4, 3, 6 this time please?

Skye
19th February 2013, 03:27 PM
Kyle - MGs: Blue MGcoin, Berry, Hollow Stone | SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

There's too many to name @.@ Tropius should get an evolution. I'd also like to see a Rapidash evolution. The pegasus theme would probably work well for it and it's something that doesn't exist currently. I'm also always interested to see what they come up with. Often times their team's more creative than I am, and I'm not afraid to admit that I would like to be surprised than think of something only to be trumped by what they make. Or flat out disappointed.

May I also get 10 Group 2 Scratch cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins, please?

Knight of Time
19th February 2013, 03:49 PM
Skye: 1 Stamp/CCP

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

The Blue Avenger
19th February 2013, 04:03 PM
2 more scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

I'll make a profit eventually!

Knight of Time
19th February 2013, 04:10 PM
Jeff: Sorry your luck here wasn't better, but hey, at least you get 2 Red MGCoins.

The Blue Avenger
19th February 2013, 10:55 PM
2 more, then, please.

Lady Vulpix
20th February 2013, 06:54 AM
Jeff: 2 Red MGcoins. XD

Knight of Time
20th February 2013, 08:43 AM
I think I'll make a new poll.

(2/20) What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you in a Pokemon game before (e.g. finding a shiny, getting Pokerus, etc.)?

Well, for me, there was a time in either Pokemon Heart Gold or Soul Silver (I cannot remember which one) where I caught a shiny male Raticate on Route 38 that was also holding a Chilan Berry (they hold one only 5% of the time)...though I'm a little sad it's gone, I made up for it in a different way yesterday in my current Heart Gold save...while searching for Raikou and Entei (from the Burned Tower), I came across a wild Pokemon that must have had Pokerus, because I noticed it had eventually spread to the Pokemon in my current party, so that was the first time I got Pokerus the hard way. At this rate, I'm tempted to do some trades between my other 4th generation Pokemon games to have the Pokerus get spread in those games, too.

Can I have 10 SCs (4, 3, 6) for Green MGCoins in addition to the MGs, please?

lvl100mewtwo
20th February 2013, 09:58 AM
(2/20) What is the luckiest thing that has happened to you in a Pokemon game before (e.g. finding a shiny, getting Pokerus, etc.)?

Can't say I've ever been that lucky to get Pokerus or anything like that. I think the only time I ever got luck with a Shiny was wayyyyy back in the day of my Gold game, found a Shiny Rhyhorn in Victory Road, didn't know what it was at the time and I fainted it :'(... I guess the luckiest things in the game is getting crits to finish off an opponent, but apart that, it's been pretty slow with the 100+ hours I've logged in most of my games...

classy_cat18
20th February 2013, 10:36 AM
Kyle: Hollow Stone, Division Gem. SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Alex: Red MGcoin. SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: Circle Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem

For me, it's running into a shiny without using any of the techniques to increase chances. Three times in the same game. Fourth generation was probably my lucky games, because I also have one in another game. I need to get back to playing Diamond to see if it's still lucky.

Luvdisc seriously needs an evolution. Anything to keep it from being a useless heart-shaped fish. The only reason I even bothered with catching Luvdisc is to get Heart Scales in Ruby. And Sigilyph a pre-evolution, something less...creepy.

I think I enjoy double the most, because of the support your Pokemon could give each other. Maybe they could have it so that I could use Skill Swap on my partner, because I don't think I can in the games. That would be useful if I decide to train a Slakoth.

DarkestLight
20th February 2013, 11:47 AM
Uhhh..classy. Skill Swap Slowking/Slaking is a staple double battle in-game technique :o

classy_cat18
20th February 2013, 12:18 PM
Uhhh..classy. Skill Swap Slowking/Slaking is a staple double battle in-game technique :o

Someone told me that it wasn't possible. Not my fault I was misinformed.

Skye
20th February 2013, 02:58 PM
Shonta - MGs: Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem

Uhm. Probably Lance missing a killing Hyper Beam... like... 5 times in one battle. But that's it. I'm really not that lucky in games. I've only ever found shinies in Gen 2, and then it was a Hoothoot and a Rattata. Sigh.

classy_cat18
20th February 2013, 03:26 PM
Skye: 1 Stamp/CCP

Can I get five Scratchcards? 9,6,3. For Green MGCoins. *pays*

Knight of Time
20th February 2013, 03:27 PM
Shonta: 2 Blue MGCoins, 2 Red MGCoins

classy_cat18
20th February 2013, 03:43 PM
Can I get a game of Mystery Pokemon with BW? *pays*

Knight of Time
20th February 2013, 03:55 PM
Shonta: Huntail, Smeargle, Togekiss, Nidoking, Hoothoot, Persian, Meditite, Seel, Bidoof, Absol, Swadloon, Kangaskhan, Psyduck, Lickitung

classy_cat18
20th February 2013, 04:11 PM
My MP: Huntail, Smeargle, Togekiss, Nidoking, Hoothoot, Persian, Meditite, Seel, Bidoof, Absol, Swadloon, Kangaskhan, Psyduck, Lickitung
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name have two syllables?

Knight of Time
20th February 2013, 04:19 PM
Yes, it does.

classy_cat18
20th February 2013, 04:24 PM
My MP: Huntail, Smeargle, Hoothoot, Persian, Bidoof, Absol, Swadloon, Psyduck
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name have an "o" in it?

Knight of Time
20th February 2013, 04:36 PM
Yes it does.

DarkestLight
20th February 2013, 05:47 PM
Someone told me that it wasn't possible. Not my fault I was misinformed.

Not blaming you or anything! Just rectifying that piece of misinformation, honest :D! Or, if you really wanted to train up Slakoth Double battle wise and not use Slowking/Renuclus...just hit Slaksucker with Gastro Acid and wail away :D

Ok I'm done.

classy_cat18
20th February 2013, 06:14 PM
My MP: Hoothoot, Bidoof, Absol, Swadloon
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Normal type?

Knight of Time
20th February 2013, 06:27 PM
Yes it is.

The Blue Avenger
20th February 2013, 08:25 PM
Really? Okay, two more scratchcards, 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

classy_cat18
20th February 2013, 08:38 PM
My MP: Hoothoot, Bidoof
Question #4/Guess: Is the Pokemon Bidoof?

EDIT: You get nothing this time, Jeff. Sorry.

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 07:27 AM
Shonta: Yes it is! What will you take for your prize?

classy_cat18
21st February 2013, 10:13 AM
I'll take a Green MGCoin. And then I'll take eight scratchcards for Green MGCoins. 9,6,3.

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 10:22 AM
The Green MGCoin is yours, and for your SCs, you get 3 Blue MGCoins and 3 Red MGCoins.

Can I have a new game of MP with B/W please?

'drops a Red MGCoin on the table'

classy_cat18
21st February 2013, 11:12 AM
Yes, you can. MP: Sudowoodo, Corsola, Gigalith, Koffing, Togepi, Seel, Klinklang, Meditite, Lilligant, Rufflet, Happiny, Shedinja, Emboar, Numel

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 11:17 AM
MP: Sudowoodo, Corsola, Gigalith, Koffing, Togepi, Seel, Klinklang, Meditite, Lilligant, Rufflet, Happiny, Shedinja, Emboar, Numel

Question 1: Is the MP weak against Ground-type moves (that is, if its ability is not in play)?

classy_cat18
21st February 2013, 11:32 AM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 11:50 AM
MP: Sudowoodo, Corsola, Gigalith, Koffing, Klinklang, Emboar, Numel

Question 2: Did the MP debut in B/W?

classy_cat18
21st February 2013, 12:16 PM
No, it doesn't.

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 12:23 PM
MP: Sudowoodo, Corsola, Koffing, Numel

Question 3: Did the MP debut in GSC?

classy_cat18
21st February 2013, 12:48 PM
Yes, it did.

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 01:21 PM
MP: Sudowoodo, Corsola

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Sudowoodo?

classy_cat18
21st February 2013, 01:38 PM
It sure is! What will your prize be?

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 01:51 PM
Awesome, I'll take a Green MGCoin...can I use it for my first EMT of February, please?

classy_cat18
21st February 2013, 02:43 PM
You get a Psycho Cut TM.

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 02:53 PM
Excellent, I was hoping I would receive Psycho Cut at some point...I'll give it to my Absol, that should make her as happy as I am right now. :)

The Blue Avenger
21st February 2013, 04:25 PM
No coins? Really? Dang. Okay, I'll buy another and get another scratchcard with it, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins, please.

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 04:32 PM
Jeff: You get your Red MGCoin back this time.

The Blue Avenger
21st February 2013, 05:21 PM
Another, please. :T

classy_cat18
21st February 2013, 06:40 PM
You get a Blue MGCoin this time.

The Blue Avenger
21st February 2013, 07:28 PM
Okay! Progress! Two more, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 07:34 PM
Jeff: You get 2 Red MGCoins...sorry your progress didn't speed up here, but hey, at least it didn't slow down, either.

Emerald_Gen.3
21st February 2013, 07:45 PM
Hey I want to play this MP game and i understand it but what do i have to do to play, what do i pay with

lvl100mewtwo
21st February 2013, 11:44 PM
Hey I want to play this MP game and i understand it but what do i have to do to play, what do i pay with

Hey Emerald, what you need to play is what we call an MG Coin, the way to get that is to pay for one (with stamps) or win one through Mystery Gifts (MG). To win an MG, you can answer the last 3 polls that were written on this topic, take a chance at winning items, and if you win any gems, berries or other things, you can sell them, and use 1 stamp to buy an MG coin and then play the game of Mystery Pokemon (MP). You can also win stamps by writting battles and getting some awarded to you with your adopted pokemon. Best of luck!

The Blue Avenger
22nd February 2013, 07:49 AM
Okay, two more scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
22nd February 2013, 08:04 AM
Emerald_Gen.3: I see you are new to AC/CC, so welcome. If you need help with anything, there's a few people here who can help you, not just me or level100mewtwo, there's also my fellow co-workers here (all good friends in this forum), namely Lady Vulpix, classy_cat18, Hypotenuse Man, and Skye, and a couple others who come to AC/CC as well. It's always nice to see new faces here in AC/CC. :)

Jeff: Once again, you get 2 Red MGCoins.

classy_cat18
22nd February 2013, 09:12 AM
Nine scratchcards for Green MGCoins, please. #9,6,3

Knight of Time
22nd February 2013, 09:15 AM
Shonta: 2 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins...sorry about that.

The Blue Avenger
22nd February 2013, 03:01 PM
2 more, please? 1, 5, 9, green coins.

Skye
22nd February 2013, 03:08 PM
And you get 2 Red MGcoins back...

The Blue Avenger
22nd February 2013, 03:30 PM
Really? All right, two again.

Knight of Time
22nd February 2013, 03:35 PM
Jeff: I don't honestly know what to say about your SCs these days other than apologizing for your lack of good luck with them...as this time you get just a single Red MGCoin.

The Blue Avenger
22nd February 2013, 04:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Lenoh/VonKarmaHeadbang.gif

One more, then. 1, 5, 9, green coins.

Knight of Time
22nd February 2013, 04:55 PM
Oh Jeff, I feel your pain. I'm afraid your latest SC didn't get you anything, sorry. :(

Skye
22nd February 2013, 06:14 PM
I'd like to play 10 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins, please.

Knight of Time
22nd February 2013, 06:26 PM
Skye: 5 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

The Blue Avenger
22nd February 2013, 08:52 PM
Okay, because this is getting ridiculous, I'm selling my Double Kick TM to Skye for 10 MGCoins.

Skye
22nd February 2013, 09:12 PM
Okay, because this is getting ridiculous, I'm selling my Double Kick TM to Skye for 10 MGCoins.

Confirming :3

The Blue Avenger
23rd February 2013, 08:06 AM
Okay! Now, let's do this for real.

10 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 08:20 AM
Jeff: 2 Green MGCoins, 6 Blue MGCoins, 2 Red MGCoins

The Blue Avenger
23rd February 2013, 08:26 AM
That's what I'm talking about! I'd like to use those two green coins for two pulls at the EMT.

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 08:33 AM
You get an Acid Spray TM and a Venoshock TM...interesting combination.

The Blue Avenger
23rd February 2013, 08:38 AM
Hmm. Not sure what to do with Acid Spray, but Venoshock will go to Lady Bow.

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 09:26 AM
Alright, I have a bunch of things I'd like to sell for Stamps, please:

-Circle Gem
-Lunar Gem x2
-Photosynthesis Gem
-Light Gem
-Flame Gem x2
-Division Gem
-Gold Key
-Hollow Stone x4
-Berry

That makes 32 Stamps.

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 09:58 AM
*gives you 32 Stamps*

Seven scratchcards for Green MGCoins, please. #9,6,3

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 10:04 AM
Thanks, Shonta.

For your SCs you get 4 Blue MGCoins and 2 Red MGCoins.

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 10:07 AM
I'm going to take three of those Blue MGCoins and use them for my EMTs for this month.

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 10:11 AM
You get a Punishment TM and a Magma Storm TM.

Can I have my second EMT for February, please?

'holds up a Green MGCoin'

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 10:20 AM
You get a Psycho Boost TM to go with the Psycho Cut!

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 10:24 AM
lol, not quite the Psychic type move I was looking for, but a good one nonetheless. I'll give it to Mystic since he doesn't have Psychic at the moment.

lvl100mewtwo
23rd February 2013, 10:31 AM
I'm just posting this here to let everyone know I am selling my Magic Coat TM and Psyshock TM to Skye for 30 Stamps.

Also, while I'm here, could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 11:01 AM
Alex:

SCs: 5 Blue MGCoins, 4 Red MGCoins

FGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, Darkness Gem

May I have 10 SCs (4, 3, 6, Green MGCoin) please?

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 11:10 AM
You get 6 Blue MGcoins and 3 Red MGcoins.

Can I get a game of MP with BW? *pays*

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 11:31 AM
Shonta: Remoraid, Spinarak, Magmortar, Ledyba, Wartortle, Herdier, Porygon-Z, Rufflet, Skarmory, Togekiss, Amoonguss, Toxicroak, Zangoose, Krokorok

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 11:49 AM
My MP: Remoraid, Spinarak, Magmortar, Ledyba, Wartortle, Herdier, Porygon-Z, Rufflet, Skarmory, Togekiss, Amoonguss, Toxicroak, Zangoose, Krokorok
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 12:17 PM
No, it can't.

Skye
23rd February 2013, 03:34 PM
I'm just posting this here to let everyone know I am selling my Magic Coat TM and Psyshock TM to Skye for 30 Stamps.

All confirmed!

I'd like to sell a Rainbow Gem for Stamps and get 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins, please!

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 03:41 PM
Here's a pair of Stamps for you Skye, and for your SCs, you get 1 Green MGCoin, 3 Blue MGCoins, and 5 Red MGCoins.

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 04:21 PM
My MP: Magmortar, Porygon-Z, Skarmory, Togekiss, Amoonguss, Toxicroak, Zangoose
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in DP?

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 04:23 PM
Yes it did.

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 04:46 PM
My MP: Magmortar, Porygon-Z, Togekiss, Toxicroak
Question 3: Is the Pokemon a Normal type?

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 04:54 PM
Yes it is.

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 05:04 PM
My MP: Porygon-Z, Togekiss
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Porygon-Z?

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 05:07 PM
Yes it is! What'll your prize be, Shonta?

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 05:54 PM
A Green MGCoin, please.

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 06:00 PM
It's yours.

I can't resist asking for a MP game after finishing someone else's MP game...may I (with B/W), please?

'hands over a Red MGCoin'

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 06:06 PM
MP: Sunflora, Gigalith, Kingler, Meowth, Pidove, Gastrodon, Cottonee, Chingling, Vileplume, Yamask, Braviary, Mesprit, Jirachi, Emboar

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 06:58 PM
My MP: Sunflora, Gigalith, Kingler, Meowth, Pidove, Gastrodon, Cottonee, Chingling, Vileplume, Yamask, Braviary, Mesprit, Jirachi, Emboar

Question 1: Is there exactly two different vowels in the MP's name (whether the vowel(s) is/are repeated or not)?

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 07:14 PM
No, there's not.

Knight of Time
23rd February 2013, 07:18 PM
My MP: Sunflora, Pidove, Chingling, Vileplume, Yamask, Emboar

Question 2: Is the MP weak to Flying-type moves?

classy_cat18
23rd February 2013, 08:05 PM
No, it's not.

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2013, 07:53 AM
EMT Game
[TYPE] Grass
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th February 2013, 08:03 AM
EMT: Giga Drain.

Knight of Time
24th February 2013, 08:17 AM
EMT: Seed Flare?

My MP: Pidove, Chingling, Yamask

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Chingling?

classy_cat18
24th February 2013, 08:52 AM
Kyle: No, it's not.

EMT Game: Spore

Knight of Time
24th February 2013, 08:55 AM
My MP: Pidove, Yamask

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Pidove?

Lady Vulpix
24th February 2013, 08:55 AM
That was fast!

Kyle gets a Seed Flare TM. Congratulations!

Knight of Time
24th February 2013, 08:59 AM
Sweet, thanks Gabi! I'm going to give the Seed Flare TM to my Sceptile right away.

classy_cat18
24th February 2013, 09:15 AM
Kyle: It's not Pidove either.

The Blue Avenger
24th February 2013, 11:18 AM
I'd like 10 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Knight of Time
24th February 2013, 03:51 PM
Darn, then the MP has to be Yamask...oh well, I'll take a Blue MGCoin please.

Jeff: 8 Red MGCoins

classy_cat18
24th February 2013, 06:47 PM
*gives Kyle coin*

lvl100mewtwo
24th February 2013, 07:21 PM
(2/24) Well it's Oscar night, so the question for the evening, have you seen any of the films that are nominated for best film? What did you think of them if you saw any? If you didn't, what was the last movie you saw?

I have oddly only seen 3 of the movies nominated, Zero Dark Thirty, Django Unchained and Silver Linings Playbook. I really liked all 3 movies, I thought ZDT was really powerful, reminded me alot of Hurt Locker and was a great all around movie. Django was just balls to the walls action and I loved it! As for Silver Linings Playbook, it just took me by surprised, didn't think it would be great but I really liked it, and there was a lot of Football in it too, haha... As for last movie I saw, I'm slowly going through 50 Years of Bond, so I'm watching those in order...

Skye
24th February 2013, 07:57 PM
Alex - MGs: Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP | SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins | FGs: Hollow Stone, Sitrus Berry, 10 Stamps/CCPs

(2/24) Well it's Oscar night, so the question for the evening, have you seen any of the films that are nominated for best film? What did you think of them if you saw any? If you didn't, what was the last movie you saw?
Uhm. I don't have a television right now. So I don't. The last movie I saw was The Hobbit. :3 I also don't pay much attention to Oscars. I'm a bit selfish in that I think only my opinion matters in movies, so I don't get overly thrilled by nominations and picks and awards and all of that.

10 Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins and 3 Fishing Games on A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid, please!

Knight of Time
25th February 2013, 09:57 AM
Skye: Light Gem

FGs: 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGCoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs

The Blue Avenger
25th February 2013, 03:03 PM
Man, I went down again? Okay, 10 more scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

Lady Vulpix
25th February 2013, 03:19 PM
Jeff: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. Could you please get on AIM?

lvl100mewtwo
26th February 2013, 02:58 PM
(2/26) With Sylveon out, rumors have started to swirl that he will be a new type that hasn't been introduced yet. If you were to introduce a new type in pokemon, what would it be? What would be it's weaknesses and resistances? Do you see any old school pokemon getting retroactively being put into this new type, a la Magnemite / Magneton?

I'm not a fan of introducing a new type in generation 6, personally, but if you were to introduce one, I guess the only obvious choice would have to be "Light" type. It's the only thing I can see that can counter "Dark" in the sense that I could see it being super effective against it. I could also see light being effective over Ghost, yet not hitting Water / Ice / Steele very hard, seeing they can reflect light... and I can see Fire and Electric not being able to hit very hard on Light as well... As for retroactively changing some, I don't think they should... it would change too many dynamics I think if they did...

classy_cat18
27th February 2013, 11:12 AM
Alex: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem. SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: Spark Gem, Hollow Stone, 20 Stamps/CCPs

I don't remember any of them except for Django Unchained, which was awesome. Definitely something Tarantino should be proud of. And Jamie Fox and Leonardo DiCaprio did great, this probably being my favorite DiCaprio role.

A game of MP with BW, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
27th February 2013, 11:19 AM
Shonta: Red MGCoin

MP: Pineco, Farfetch'd, Nidoking, Drilbur, Relicanth, Altaria, Tympole, Typhlosion, Spearow, Ludicolo, Gliscor, Ledian, Petilil, Magmortar

lvl100mewtwo
27th February 2013, 11:36 AM
Ok, this is gonna take a bit of math, but I would like to sell the following items please!

Gems:
-Lunar x10,
-Light x6
-Photosynthesis x6
-Flame x6
-Solar x5
-Spark x5
-Ocean x4
-Division x3
-Circle x3
-Darkness x2

Total of 50 Gems - 100 Stamps

-Hollow Stone x5
-4 Leaf Clover x2
-Berry x3
-Gold Berry x6
-Miracle Berry
-Silver Key
-Sitrus Berry

For I believe an extra 86 Stamps

For a grand total of 186 Stamps please?

Also, could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
27th February 2013, 05:05 PM
*gives Alex Stamps* SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. FGs: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Nothing, Darkness Gem

My MP: Pineco, Farfetch'd, Nidoking, Drilbur, Relicanth, Altaria, Tympole, Typhlosion, Spearow, Ludicolo, Gliscor, Ledian, Petilil, Magmortar
Question #1: Has the Pokemon evolved?

Knight of Time
27th February 2013, 05:31 PM
No it hasn't.

classy_cat18
27th February 2013, 05:38 PM
My MP: Pineco, Farfetch'd, Drilbur, Relicanth, Tympole, Spearow, Petilil
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in BW?

Knight of Time
27th February 2013, 05:53 PM
No it didn't.

classy_cat18
27th February 2013, 06:04 PM
My MP: Pineco, Farfetch'd, Relicanth, Spearow
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a bird?

Knight of Time
27th February 2013, 06:05 PM
Yes it is.

classy_cat18
27th February 2013, 07:47 PM
My MP: Farfetch'd, Spearow
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Spearow?

The Blue Avenger
27th February 2013, 09:57 PM
10 scratchcards, please, spaces 1, 5, 9, for green coins.

classy_cat18
28th February 2013, 12:04 AM
4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. Not bad.

Knight of Time
28th February 2013, 06:41 AM
Shonta: Yes it is! What will you take for your prize?

classy_cat18
28th February 2013, 10:48 AM
Another Green MGCoin, please.

Knight of Time
28th February 2013, 11:00 AM
It's yours Shonta.

I'd like to try my luck on 10 SCs (4, 3, 6, Green MGCoin) please.

classy_cat18
28th February 2013, 11:39 AM
6 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Knight of Time
28th February 2013, 11:52 AM
Alright, cool!

Methinks the ol' fishing pole could get a little use here, so can I have 3 FGs on the same grid, for A1, B2, and C3 please?

'hands over a Red MGCoin and a Blue MGCoin'

Skye
28th February 2013, 08:05 PM
Kyle - FGs: Light Gem, Division Gem, Solar Gem

I'd like 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins and 3 Fishing Games on A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid, please! *pays up*