PDA

View Full Version : <<GAME>> Goldenrod Tower v.43

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

classy_cat18
28th February 2013, 08:06 PM
1 Blue MGcoin, 8 Red MGcoins. FGs: Miracle Berry, Rainbow Gem, Light Gem

lvl100mewtwo
1st March 2013, 09:09 AM
(3/1) Outside of the main series, which pokemon game do you really like? Which do you really dislike? Why? Are there any that you haven't played that you would like to give a try?

I used to love the pinball game as a kid as well as the TCG game. The pinball game just really reminded me of all the fun times I had in arcades and the TCG game just let me learn the actual way to play it (we played by different rules when I was a kid, before I got into competitive battling). Those were the good days. As for games I disliked, for some off reason, and I don't know why everyone else loves it, Pokemon Snap I wasn't too fond of... Too short (beat it in 4 hours) and just didn't see the point... As for games I would like to try, the only one really is Pokemon COnquest. It got great reviews and I never got around to getting it...

MGs please, 2x EMT game for the month of March and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
1st March 2013, 09:18 AM
Alex: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

EMTs: Grasswhistle, Blast Burn

SCs: 1 Green MGCoin, 6 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

FGs: Berry, On-Off Socket, Stat Modification Die

Can I have 10 SCs (4, 3, 6, Green MGCoin) and my two EMTs for March, please?

'hands over 16 MGCredits'

Lady Vulpix
1st March 2013, 10:52 AM
Kyle: SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. EMT: Fire Punch, Bite.

Knight of Time
1st March 2013, 11:03 AM
Hmm, a Fire Punch TM and a Bite TM...okay, I can thankfully make use of both; I'll give Fire Punch to Raven, and Bite to Blazer.

classy_cat18
1st March 2013, 11:30 AM
My two EMTs for this month and three scratchcards (9-6-3, Green MGCoins) please. *pays*

Lady Vulpix
1st March 2013, 11:46 AM
Shonta: EMT: Swords Dance, Aromatherapy. SC: I'll need to know what prize you're going for first.

classy_cat18
1st March 2013, 11:57 AM
I said "Green MGCoins" in the post.

Lady Vulpix
1st March 2013, 01:17 PM
Oops! Sorry. I don't know why, I read the post over and over and still didn't see that. SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin.

classy_cat18
1st March 2013, 01:37 PM
Three more scratchcards, please. 9-6-3, for Green MGCoins. *pays*

Knight of Time
1st March 2013, 01:45 PM
You get a Green MGCoin and 2 Blue MGCoins for your SCs Shonta...lucky.

DarkestLight
1st March 2013, 03:41 PM
(3/1) Outside of the main series, which pokemon game do you really like? Which do you really dislike? Why? Are there any that you haven't played that you would like to give a try?

Seriously, Pokemon Ranger is the best spinoff to me. I love it. It's more strategic than people give it credit for and it's a danged hoot. I still haven't taken the time to catch all the Pokemon in the last one, but I really do enjoy it (I'm not a fan of all the time travelling crap, but its still awesome). Ehh I loved Snap just cause it was novel for its time (Bulbasaur Ditto, balloon Pikachu and the 5 artifacts to see Mew, what?)

Eh, I don't really care much for other spinoffs, but I might give Conquest a whirl. Otherwise, I'll wait for Ranger IV (It is 4 right? Or is it three. I think its 4...)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st March 2013, 10:47 PM
I own two copies of Pokemon Stadium, plus PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond and Pokemon Conquest. I guess I like Pokemon Stadium the most of these, how else would I care to have two copies. It's also a classic and battling with Pokemon in it is cool and gives a nostalgic feeling. I also like Pokemon Conquest but the approach was a little difficult to me, I only could compare it to Vandal Hearts. Or Final Fantasy Tactics which I have never even tried. PokePark 2 on the other hand, I had to give up because I took too big a break there, I don't remember what I was doing there. Finally, I'd like to try all the other Pokemon games, most preferably find Pokemon Colosseum somewhere, because my Super Mario Sunshine is so lonely, it's my only game for Nintendo GameCube.

Fushigidane001
2nd March 2013, 11:51 PM
(2/24) Well it's Oscar night, so the question for the evening, have you seen any of the films that are nominated for best film? What did you think of them if you saw any? If you didn't, what was the last movie you saw?

I sadly haven't seen a movie in a long time. There are a few that I would love to see but it's trying to find the time and people (I hate going to movies alone) to go and see them which is hard to do. The last movie I watched was Spirited Away. I’m also trying to get my hands on the 50 Years of Bond series so I can finally see them.

(2/26) With Sylveon out, rumors have started to swirl that he will be a new type that hasn't been introduced yet. If you were to introduce a new type in pokemon, what would it be? What would be its weaknesses and resistances? Do you see any old school pokemon getting retroactively being put into this new type, a la Magnemite / Magneton?

As most people have said I agree that the only type that would make sense to release would be a light type. Weakness would be maybe fire and grass and resistances being dark and ghost. I could see quite a few old pokemon being put into this new type as well… but to be honest I would be fine without there being a new type released.

I admit that I did like pokemon snap. Though it wasn’t long it was fun to just be able to see what the pokemon were doing out on their own and take pictures. As for dislike, I can’t think of any. I have gotten frustrated with some games but that about it. I would really like to learn TCG, it seems like a lot of fun and I’ve always had an interest in trying it.

Skye
3rd March 2013, 06:22 PM
DL - Red MGcoin

Mikachu - Red MGcoin

Fushigidane - Berry, Gold Berry, Lunar Gem

I liked the Stadium games and XD. I disliked the card game (I don't know why, I just do better at more complex games so I'm better at Magic than YGO and I'm better than YGO than Pokemon... to name the three card games I've ever put much practice into). I wouldn't mind trying the other handheld spin off games, I've never had much interest in them, though. Apart from Puzzle League, which I enjoyed for a bit.

10 Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins please. And can I get my 2 EMTs for the month?

Oh, and I'd like to sell these for Stamps:

Light Gem x2, Miracle Berry, Rainbow Gem

Knight of Time
3rd March 2013, 06:58 PM
Skye: Division Gem

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

EMTs: Barrier, Automotize

16 Stamps are headed your way.

Wolfsong
14th March 2013, 11:13 PM
Amy: Your first EMT for this month is a Growth TM, and for your SC, you get your Red MGCoin back.

I'd like to use that red mg coin for another game of group 2 scratchcard numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coin please.

Knight of Time
15th March 2013, 08:08 AM
I'm sorry Amy, but you didn't get anything this time from your SC. :(

Wolfsong
18th March 2013, 08:50 PM
*hands over a stamp to buy a red mg coin and then i want to use it to play a game of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coin please

Knight of Time
19th March 2013, 08:43 AM
Well, at least you didn't get nothing this time, Amy...for your latest SC you get your Red MGCoin back.

Wolfsong
19th March 2013, 07:39 PM
Using that red mg coin for another game of group two scratchcards for green mg coin please. Numbers 2,3,5.

Knight of Time
20th March 2013, 07:19 AM
You get your Red MGCoin back again, Amy.

Wolfsong
21st March 2013, 03:39 PM
Using that red mg coin for another game of group two scratchcards for green mg coin please. Numbers 2,3,5.

Knight of Time
21st March 2013, 03:42 PM
Once again, you get your Red MGCoin back, Amy.

Wolfsong
21st March 2013, 06:01 PM
Trying again. Using that red mg coin for another game of group two scratchcards for green mg coin please. Numbers 2,3,5.

Knight of Time
21st March 2013, 06:05 PM
For some reason, the randomizer seems to like returning stuff lately...you get your Red MGCoin back, again.

Wolfsong
22nd March 2013, 08:19 AM
Trying again. Using that red mg coin for another game of group two scratchcards for green mg coin please. Numbers 2,3,5.

Knight of Time
22nd March 2013, 08:44 AM
I don't like to be a bearer of bad news, but your latest scratchcard didn't get you anything this time Amy...sorry about that.

Wolfsong
22nd March 2013, 05:36 PM
*hands over a stamp to buy a red mg coin and then i want to use it to play a game of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coin please

Knight of Time
23rd March 2013, 06:48 AM
You get a Red MGCoin this time, Amy...sorry your luck with SCs hasn't been that great lately.

Wolfsong
23rd March 2013, 09:53 PM

Knight of Time
24th March 2013, 09:10 AM
I'm really sorry Amy, but once again you get nothing for your SC.

Wolfsong
24th March 2013, 08:35 PM

Knight of Time
25th March 2013, 11:21 AM
Your luck got better this time Amy...you get a Blue MGCoin for your latest SC.

Wolfsong
25th March 2013, 11:46 AM
Okay, using that for two games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Knight of Time
25th March 2013, 12:50 PM
You get a Blue MGCoin this time.

Wolfsong
25th March 2013, 10:31 PM
Two more games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Knight of Time
26th March 2013, 08:58 AM
Once again, you get a Blue MGCoin Amy.

Wolfsong
26th March 2013, 05:03 PM
Two more games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Knight of Time
26th March 2013, 05:11 PM
Like before, you get a Blue MGCoin Amy.

Wolfsong
26th March 2013, 05:14 PM
lol, well, two more scratchcard games for green mg coins please numbers 2,3,5 as usual.

Knight of Time
26th March 2013, 05:32 PM
Your luck with the SCs has improved Amy, this time you get 2 Blue MGCoins.

Wolfsong
26th March 2013, 10:42 PM
*smiles* Better luck is good. My last post at the tower tonight will be for two more games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Knight of Time
27th March 2013, 08:50 AM
This time you get a single Blue MGCoin, Amy.

Wolfsong
27th March 2013, 09:35 AM
Two more games of group 2 scrathcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Knight of Time
27th March 2013, 09:41 AM
This time you get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin, Amy.

Wolfsong
27th March 2013, 10:15 AM
I'm using those for one of my emts for march and i'm going to use my other blue mg coin for two more games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Knight of Time
27th March 2013, 10:54 AM
You get a Water Spout TM, and for your SCs, you get a Red MGCoin.

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2013, 01:04 PM
(27/3) Have you ever been to a convention? If so, what was the last one? Where was it? What was it like? If not, why not? Is there any convention you would like to attend in the future?
I have been to several conventions, both in and out of my country. The last was PoniCon Argentina, which took place on the 16th of March in Avellaneda (just outside my city). It was really fun, mainly because a lot of people were enjoying themselves, and also because I got to sing at the karaoke. :keke: I also became a staff member during the convention, which has also happened to me at AnthroCon. The next convention I'm planning to attend is Unifans 4 (in May), and then AnthroCon (in July).

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
27th March 2013, 01:27 PM
Gabi: Photosynthesis Gem, Gold Berry

Could I have 10 SCs (4, 3, 6, Green MGCoin) please?

lvl100mewtwo
28th March 2013, 11:49 PM
(27/3) Have you ever been to a convention? If so, what was the last one? Where was it? What was it like? If not, why not? Is there any convention you would like to attend in the future?

I went to my first convention 2 weeks ago, Americana, which is an environmental con on upcoming technologies and current ones. It was fun, but I was also supposed to goto PAX as soon as that one was done, so I was gonna drive from Montreal to Boston to go check it out. Unfort, due to work and such, I couldn't go... I have been told I am forced to goto next years PAX and help lead / assist in the PokeCrawl... I would like to check out ComiCon in SD and E3 I think.

MG please and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Wolfsong
30th March 2013, 11:32 AM

No, I haven't. I've wanted to go but timing and things never could work out. THe last time i almost got to go was to one in washington dc, but the person i was going wiht her aparment got flooded and my mom ended up having to have surgery so.... Anyways, i would like to be able to go sometime to the Scare-a-Con or Comicon

Also, I'd like one game of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coin please.

Skye
30th March 2013, 10:28 PM
Kyle - SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins

Alex - MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs | SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins | FGs: Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Pokemon Earring

Amy - MG: Darkness Gem | SCs: 1 Red MGcoin

I haven't. I've never had the time, the money, or the desire to go to one. I might, though. I'm not sure. I'll have to see how my life holds together. Right now, it's kind of falling apart. I hardly have time to get on forums or write right now. Maybe it would be nice to get away from it. If I can and survive! Maybe an anime one. Or Blizzcon.

I'd like to sell this Division Gem for Stamps and play 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins, please.

Knight of Time
31st March 2013, 02:55 PM
Skye: Blue MGCoin

SCs: 1 Green MGCoin, 5 Blue MGCoins, 1 Red MGCoin

You also get your 2 Stamps.

I might as well throw in a poll appropriate enough for what today is.

(3/31) Do you celebrate Easter? If so, what did you get for treats?

For me, yes, Easter is a holiday I celebrate every year, and this year's treats weren't too much different from past years; I got various chocolate treats, marshmallow bunnies, and of course, Easter eggs (I'm more a fan of the Cadbury ones with the chocolate shell and white/yellow filling than the Easter eggs that are of various colours and have a white hollow inside, but the latter isn't that bad).

In addition to the MGs, can I have 10 SCs (4, 3, 6, Green MGCoin) please?

Skye
31st March 2013, 08:03 PM
Kyle - MGs: Berry, Solar Gem | SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

I don't really celebrate it. I haven't since I was a kid. I mean, not like a proper holiday. Didn't even eat candy or anything this year, even. xD Oh well. Maybe next year. ><

Can I have 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards (1, 3, 7 - Green MG Coins) and 3 Fishing Games (A1, A2, A3 - Same Grid), please?

lvl100mewtwo
31st March 2013, 09:00 PM

I do celebrate it, just not as much as I used too. Normally I goto our families Sugar Shack and have lots of Breakfast foods for dinner and then in the morning we normally do stuff with my mom's side of the family. This year I just got a small lindor bunny rabbit, which was enough, lol.

MG please and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Wolfsong
31st March 2013, 11:17 PM
Selling the darkness gem for stamps and using the red mg coin for one game of group two scratchcard numbers 2,3,5 for a green mg coin please.

Skye
1st April 2013, 04:22 AM
Alex - MG: 1 Stamp/CCP | SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | FGs: Sitrus Berry, Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem

Amy - *hands over 2 Stamps* SCs: 1 Red MGcoin

Oh, may I also have my two EMTs for the month, please? :3 *pays up*

Knight of Time
1st April 2013, 09:15 AM
Skye: You get an Iron Head TM and an Encore TM.

lvl100mewtwo
1st April 2013, 09:25 AM
[4/1] Well it's April Fools Day! Are you normally on the receiving end of the giving end of pranks with people? If so, what is the best prank you've done / had been done too?

I'm normally on the receiving end when it comes to pranks. I'm actually staying off most sporting websites today because it's the trade deadline in hockey on wednesday and I know people will be posting dumb trade rumors all day... Best prank though, probably when my parents told me they would take me and my brother to Disney World... boy was I disappointed when that turned out to be a lie...

Could I get my 2 EMTs for the month?

MGs please and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Knight of Time
1st April 2013, 09:30 AM
Skye: Sorry I skipped you earlier, your MG is 2 Green MGCoins...lucky!!

SCs: 5 Blue MGCoins, 3 Red MGCoins

FGs: Hollow Stone, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Gold Berry

Alex: Solar Gem, Red MGCoin

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 4 Red MGCoins

FGs: Nothing, Nothing, Nothing...
April Fool's, Alex! For your FGs, you actually get a Solar Gem, a Photosynthesis Gem, and 20 Stamps/CCPs.

EMTs: You get a Confuse Ray TM and a Protect TM.

Edit: Skye and I are making a TM trade...she is trading me her Encore TM for my Snore TM...she should be here to confirm soon.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st April 2013, 11:23 AM
[4/1] Well it's April Fools Day! Are you normally on the receiving end of the giving end of pranks with people? If so, what is the best prank you've done / had been done too?
Both. But I think I'm getting better at both making pranks and recognizing them. For instance, I noticed right away that my friend had parked his car properly today unlike he said and also TPM's current prank is obvious in my opinion. I was more shaken when I was a teenager and the other child in the substitute family said a girl from my class wanted to see me at our doorstep. As far as TPM pranks are concerned, the one in 2009 really scared the heck out of me. My personal favourite among my own pranks is definitely having our beloved Lady Vulpix reset my postcount.

Skye
1st April 2013, 06:44 PM
Kyle - Thanks :3 Confirming our TM trade! Enjoy the Encore TM!

Mikachu - MG: Division Gem

I give a little and I take a little. I'm naive in some manners, but sometimes very hard to fool as well. But, I'm very mild about the pranks I've done. Of course, I find most things amusing, anyway. I can be honest in saying that I don't remember either. Yay, brain damage... *facedesk* But to share one of my friend's tales from this morning, he got four pigs out on his college campus and write the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 5 on them and let them all loose and watched the chaos unfold.

I'd like to sell my Gold Berry for Stamps, please!

Knight of Time
1st April 2013, 07:11 PM
Skye: Light Gem

You get 5 Stamps as well.

Lastly, thanks for the TM trade, I'm going to give the Encore TM to Surge...maybe someday he'll be able to make good use of it.

lvl100mewtwo
15th April 2013, 04:10 PM
[4/15] Well, Mewtwo has come out with a new form, what are your initial thoughts on it? What do you think will be the way to cause this change?

To be honest, I was heartbroken when I saw the first "rumors" or the new form, and was totally taken off guard / kinda disgusted that they wanted to ruin it. Then I started to accept it when I found out it was official... I am starting to like the design... Kinda sucks this happens at the same time that I get my Mewtwo / Mew D-Arts figurine, and I start to build the case to put them in... now this means I'll have to make another case for the new form, haha... As for how there is a shape change, my guess is it's a held item, which may make it less viable in battle, or a specific event in XY that let's you "awaken" this new form... I'm hoping for the latter but figuring it's gonna be the former...

MGs please and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Lady Vulpix
17th April 2013, 01:20 PM
Sorry for the delay, I've been too busy and I don't know where the others are.

Alex: MG: Red MGcoin, Ocean Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. FG: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem.

No, I don't. I celebrate Passover around that time, though. Does it count?

I usually cooperate with the mods in making TPM's April Fools prank. I think this year's was pretty good, I spent months working on it and I'm glad people liked it. :) I also liked the Gary Oak one a lot.

[4/15] Well, Mewtwo has come out with a new form, what are your initial thoughts on it? What do you think will be the way to cause this change?
I don't really care. It's just yet another legendary who gets a new form. It may require some interaction with another game or something. I don't know, I don't even bother with legendaries unless they're standing there waiting to be caught, or someone wants to give me one, or I can get them as a mystery gifts.

Speaking of which... 3 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
17th April 2013, 01:46 PM
Gabi: Sitrus Berry, Flame Gem, Hollow Stone

Wolfsong
17th April 2013, 04:40 PM
ONe game of group two sratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coin please *hands over red mg coin*

Knight of Time
17th April 2013, 04:46 PM
Amy: You get a Blue MGCoin.

classy_cat18
17th April 2013, 05:25 PM
Not in the way that most do. We observed Easter Sunday (or Resurrection Sunday, as my church likes to call it) and we had Tenebrae service the Thursday before.

I don't usually pull or receive tricks by anyone unless it's those phony games news that game sites like to pull. But there was one time when my mom needed to chew some gum before choir rehearsal to freshen her breath...and I gave her some bubble gum that turned her tongue purple. Don't think anyone noticed though.

Ugh. It's so...ugh. I wouldn't have minded it if it stayed in the games but nooooooo! Mewtwo's my favorite Pokemon, my favorite character, in the Pokemon anime, and he's finally going to be in a movie after all this time! And they want to change him! He's just fine the way he is!

Can I get my three MGs and...seven scratchcards for Green MGCoins (9,6,3)?

Knight of Time
17th April 2013, 05:54 PM
Shonta: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem, Sitrus Berry

SCs: 1 Blue MGCoin, 3 Red MGCoins (sorry about that)

classy_cat18
17th April 2013, 06:05 PM
*groans* Can I use three of those MGCredits for my first EMT for this month, please? *pays*

Knight of Time
17th April 2013, 07:01 PM
You get an Ominous Wind TM.

Wolfsong
17th April 2013, 09:24 PM
2 games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Knight of Time
18th April 2013, 06:36 AM
You get 2 Red MGCoins this time, Amy.

Wolfsong
18th April 2013, 10:54 AM
two games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Knight of Time
18th April 2013, 10:56 AM
Amy: Your latest SCs netted you a Blue MGCoin.

classy_cat18
18th April 2013, 04:35 PM
Can I get a game of MP with BW? *pays*

Knight of Time
18th April 2013, 04:53 PM
Shonta: Weepinbell, Bonsly, Reshiram, Beautifly, Houndour, Gallade, Treecko, Gengar, Pidgeot, Kyurem, Vigoroth, Corsola, Buneary, Marill

classy_cat18
18th April 2013, 05:10 PM
My RP: Weepinbell, Bonsly, Reshiram, Beautifly, Houndour, Gallade, Treecko, Gengar, Pidgeot, Kyurem, Vigoroth, Corsola, Buneary, Marill
Question #1: Is there an "L" in the Pokemon's name?

Knight of Time
18th April 2013, 05:38 PM
Yep, there is.

classy_cat18
18th April 2013, 05:48 PM
My RP: Weepinbell, Bonsly, Beautifly, Gallade, Corsola, Marill
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name have double consonants (like "ll")?

Wolfsong
18th April 2013, 08:49 PM
two games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Knight of Time
19th April 2013, 06:53 AM
Shonta: No it doesn't.

Amy: You get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.

classy_cat18
19th April 2013, 01:22 PM
My RP: Bonsly, Beautifly, Corsola
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Beautifly?

Knight of Time
19th April 2013, 01:58 PM
No it isn't.

classy_cat18
19th April 2013, 04:34 PM
My RP: Bonsly, Corsola
Question #4/Guess: Is it Corsola?

Knight of Time
19th April 2013, 04:49 PM
Sorry, it's not Corsola either.

classy_cat18
19th April 2013, 04:59 PM
It's Bonsly. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Knight of Time
19th April 2013, 05:01 PM
You're correct Shonta, it was Bonsly. You get your coin.

classy_cat18
19th April 2013, 06:01 PM
Another game of MP with BW, please. *pays*

Wolfsong
19th April 2013, 09:35 PM
Amy: You get a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin.

Using those to get my first emt for april.

then i'd like to purchase 1 red mg coin *hands over one stamp* and then use that for one game of group 2 scratchcards number 2,3,5 for green mg coin please.

classy_cat18
19th April 2013, 09:41 PM
You get a Brine TM. And for your scratchcard...you get your Red MGCoin back.

Knight of Time
20th April 2013, 07:31 AM
Shonta: Seismitoad, Foongus, Wooper, Pawniard, Grimer, Blastoise, Petilil, Graveler, Trubbish, Mantyke, Rapidash, Donphan, Heracross, Lileep

classy_cat18
20th April 2013, 11:59 AM
My MP: Seismitoad, Foongus, Wooper, Pawniard, Grimer, Blastoise, Petilil, Graveler, Trubbish, Mantyke, Rapidash, Donphan, Heracross, Lileep
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name have an "s" in it?

Knight of Time
20th April 2013, 08:15 PM
No it doesn't.

Fushigidane001
20th April 2013, 10:12 PM
I know I'm suppose to only answer 3 but I decide to do an extra bonus one for fun :)

I have been to a lot of conventions but my favourite by far is PAX. I just went to PAX East last month in Boston, MA and it was amazing. There is so much to do and see, the community is a great group of people, and you always go home with a ton of new friends. This was my 4th PAX East and next year should be a lot of fun because I'll be "forcing" a first timer to come with me.

If I could attend another convention I would love to go to PAX Australia, San Diego Comicon, or the NYC Comicon.

I don't celebrate Easter. In fact as a baker is dislike Easter due to the thousands of hot cross buns that I have to make. However, I will buy myself a chocolate bunny as a 'good job' for surviving the Easter baking season.

I'm normally neither pranking nor being pranked. April fool's day is just something I really never got into and most times I have no idea what the date is because of my weird work schedule so I’d miss it.

I'm still really on the fence about this new form. In one way I think that Mewtwo was fine the way he was but then again I think that maybe the change is a good thing. People will get to reconnect with an amazing legendary and yeah, some people won't be fans of it but there will be new fans. I think it's cool to see Mewtwo "awaken" and I hope that there will be a bit of character development in the movie/game in regards to him.

As to how the change will take place I'm really hoping for an in game event but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

MGs please.

classy_cat18
20th April 2013, 11:42 PM
My MP: Wooper, Pawniard, Grimer, Petilil, Graveler, Mantyke, Donphan, Lileep
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name have an "n" in it?

Fushigidane: Rainbow Gem, Division Gem, Hollow Stone

Knight of Time
21st April 2013, 02:00 PM
Shonta: No it doesn't.

classy_cat18
21st April 2013, 02:09 PM
My MP: Wooper, Grimer, Petilil, Graveler, Lileep
Question #3: Does the Pokemon's name end in an "r"?

Knight of Time
21st April 2013, 02:21 PM
Yes it does.

classy_cat18
21st April 2013, 03:27 PM
My MP: Wooper, Grimer, Graveler
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Graveler?

Knight of Time
21st April 2013, 03:39 PM
Good guess Shonta...yes it is! Pick your prize.

classy_cat18
21st April 2013, 04:47 PM
Green MGCoin as my prize, please.

Knight of Time
21st April 2013, 05:14 PM
The Green MGCoin is yours.

classy_cat18
21st April 2013, 05:23 PM
I'd like to use that Green MGCoin for my second EMT for this month.

Knight of Time
21st April 2013, 06:41 PM
You get a Scald TM.

Edit: Speaking of TMs, can I have my April EMTs, please? Better to get them late than to miss a month's EMT's.

'hands over 6 MGCredits'

Skye
1st May 2013, 11:53 AM
Kyle - Retaliate, Brave Bird. Good pulls!

[5/1] Do you watch Youtube often? What kind of "shows" do you prefer to watch? Do you prefer original things (commercials, music videos, ect), or 'customized' things (AMVs/Lyrics, ect).
I'm probably on Youtube every day, mostly for the music. I've also found Scishow... which is about science... So I get to learn something new and interesting each week as well, helps fuel my mind and keep me going. I also tend to watch a lot of Lets Play people too. I prefer original things most of the time, unless I want to see a certain something I might have missed like a clip from a comedy show or a commercial, I tend to prefer letting lyrics only play versus watching a music video version of a song.

2 MGs, 2 EMTs for May, and 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7 please. xD

Knight of Time
1st May 2013, 06:24 PM
Hmm, two interesting TMs (I'm on my new laptop now guys, just so you guys know...but it's going to be some time before I'm fully used to it...I'll say one thing, it's got plenty of lights on it that glow and occasionally change colour, which I find is a very cool feature here)...I'll likely give the Retaliate TM to Brash, and the Brave Bird TM will likely go up for trade or sale since the only Pokemon I have who can learn it already knows the move (my Skarmory, Vector).

lvl100mewtwo
2nd May 2013, 09:24 AM
[5/1] Do you watch Youtube often? What kind of "shows" do you prefer to watch? Do you prefer original things (commercials, music videos, ect), or 'customized' things (AMVs/Lyrics, ect).

I tend to use it a lot to catch up on Movie Trailers and watch Music Videos, but I tend to look for a lot of tutorials when I feel incredibly stupid... I even have my own channel, but I use it mainly for Movember and fundraising during that time, I tend to grow a pretty disgusting mustache for November...

[5/2] Do you own a cellphone? If yes, what do you own? Have you had issues with any phones in the past? If you don't own one, why not?

Just purchased a new cellphone yesterday, the new Blackberry Q10, absolutely love it. I had tons of issue with my previous Blackberry Torch, went through 3 of them, not too happy with that, and will never get another slide phone, ever... This new one though, seems really interesting, still getting to learn it...

Could I please receive my 2 EMTs for the month please?

Also, MGs please and could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Skye
2nd May 2013, 09:54 AM
Kyle - Hm. I could buy it off of you if you're interested. xD

Alex - EMTs: Flame Charge, Mimic | MGs: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem | SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins | FGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Lady Vulpix
2nd May 2013, 01:19 PM
[5/1] Do you watch Youtube often? What kind of "shows" do you prefer to watch? Do you prefer original things (commercials, music videos, etc), or 'customized' things (AMVs/Lyrics, etc).
I often watch things on YouTube, but I don't have a fixed criterion for what to watch. Whenever a friend points me to something that looks interesting, I watch it. I also watch homemade videos and songs I enjoy (or which I'm trying to learn), and occasionally videogame playthroughs and Just For Laughs gags.

[5/2] Do you own a cellphone? If yes, what do you own? Have you had issues with any phones in the past? If you don't own one, why not?
I do own one. It's a cute little Samsung SGH-X486. Its main issue is that text messages tend to arrive late (I think that's a problem with my line, not the phone itself), but I like it anyway because it's small, lightweight, and phonecalls are easy to make and receive: to make a call just type the number and press the green button; to answer, just open the phone or - if it's already open - press the green button. You don't even have to lock and unlock the keyboard, because you can just close it when you want to put it away.

2 MGs, please.

Knight of Time
2nd May 2013, 07:53 PM
Skye: Sure. Go ahead and make me an offer (via PM, please).

Gabi: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

Now that I've got the internet fully working on my new computer, I'm likely going to be busy tomorrow with various things, hopefully that'll be the start of the best turnaround I can make.

Skye
3rd May 2013, 01:45 PM
I do, I've got a Druid Rhazor M. I don't have an issue with cell phones in specific, but with phones in general. I don't talk to people through them very well. I'm a very visual person so I have an easier time picking up things and remembering them if I see the words as text, versus just listening. It's also very easy for me to misunderstand people if I'm just listening. That's why I primarily just use it for texting.

3 MGs, 2 EMTs for May, and 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7 please.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2013, 02:29 PM
Skye: No one gave you your MGs last time, huh? Green MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Ocean Gem. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. EMTs: Swallow, Signal Beam

Knight of Time
3rd May 2013, 02:29 PM
Oops, sorry for skipping your MGs Skye, things have been a little hectic since I got my new laptop...you get 2 Hollow Stones and a Red MGCoin.

EMT: Explosion TM, Secret Power TM

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

Edit: And it looks like Shonta beat me to your stuff, Skye...oh well.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2013, 02:47 PM
[5/1] Do you watch Youtube often? What kind of "shows" do you prefer to watch? Do you prefer original things (commercials, music videos, etc), or 'customized' things (AMVs/Lyrics, etc).
I go there almost daily, usually for Let's Play videos. I also watch AMVs, anime episodes, clips from various stuff...pretty much anything I want to look for.

*looks up phone info* It's a LG Cosmos, a basic phone. I've had trouble with keeping up with them, one of them accidentally getting washed. ^^;;

Can I get a game of MP with BW? *pays*

Knight of Time
3rd May 2013, 02:55 PM
Shonta: Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem

MP: Doduo, Heracross, Rampardos, Meowth, Starly, Qwilfish, Tentacool, Skorupi, Feebas, Musharna, Rhyhorn, Riolu, Sealeo, Emboar

classy_cat18
3rd May 2013, 03:02 PM
My MP: Doduo, Heracross, Rampardos, Meowth, Starly, Qwilfish, Tentacool, Skorupi, Feebas, Musharna, Rhyhorn, Riolu, Sealeo, Emboar
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name have three syllables?

Knight of Time
3rd May 2013, 03:28 PM
Yes it does.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2013, 03:50 PM
My MP: Doduo, Heracross, Rampardos, Tentacool, Skorupi, Musharna, Riolu, Sealeo
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's latest sprite stand on two legs?

Knight of Time
3rd May 2013, 04:23 PM
That's a question I didn't really see coming, but yes it does.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2013, 05:15 PM
My MP: Doduo, Heracross, Rampardos, Riolu
Question #3: Did the Pokemon debut in Diamond and Pearl?

Knight of Time
3rd May 2013, 05:21 PM
No it didn't.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2013, 05:29 PM
My MP: Doduo, Heracross
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Doduo?

Knight of Time
3rd May 2013, 05:58 PM
No it's not, sorry.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2013, 06:42 PM
It's Heracross. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Knight of Time
3rd May 2013, 06:44 PM
You are right Shonta, this was indeed Heracross. You get your coin.

Speaking of coins, can I have my May EMTs please?

'hands over one of each colour MGCoin'

classy_cat18
3rd May 2013, 07:01 PM
You get a Low Sweep TM and an Earthquake TM.

Knight of Time
3rd May 2013, 07:18 PM
Hmm, a couple of good TMs here...Low Sweep will go to my Electivire, and I'll hang onto Earthquake for the time being until I decide who it'll go to.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th May 2013, 01:27 AM
Yes, I do. I used to have more than one, but handed to my mum. I have had several issues and they may be due to the fact that I have never had anything other than Nokia cell phones. For instance the day before yesterday I had to move a picture I had received to my computer. I thought it was easy, but I just couldn't find it from any folder. I was so frustrated. Had taken the picture myself, it would have been a lot easier but now I had to E-mail it to myself. Luckily it was free.

classy_cat18
4th May 2013, 02:17 AM
Mika: Lunar Gem

Skye
6th May 2013, 12:53 PM
I'll be buying Kyle's Brave Bird TM for 20 Stamps :3 He should post sometime soon to confirm.

Knight of Time
6th May 2013, 12:57 PM
Confirming my deal with Skye. Hope whoever gets the Brave Bird TM enjoys it, and thanks for the stamps Skye...I'll be sure to make good use of them in the future.

Wolfsong
16th May 2013, 11:21 AM
*hands over one red mg coin* I'd like one game of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for a green mg coin please.

Knight of Time
14th June 2013, 10:38 AM
Amy: Sorry I took so long to respond...and sorry again, I'm afraid your latest SC got you nothing this time.

classy_cat18
27th June 2013, 02:04 AM
I'd like to play a game of MP with BW, please. *gives only MGCoin*

Knight of Time
27th June 2013, 08:29 AM
Shonta: Treecko, Fraxure, Unfezant, Murkrow, Sewaddle, Piplup, Cryogonal, Electivire, Hoothoot, Tyrogue, Spoink, Froslass, Staryu, Burmy

classy_cat18
27th June 2013, 10:49 AM
My MP: Treecko, Fraxure, Unfezant, Murkrow, Sewaddle, Piplup, Cryogonal, Electivire, Hoothoot, Tyrogue, Spoink, Froslass, Staryu, Burmy
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name end in a vowel?

Knight of Time
27th June 2013, 10:56 AM
Yes it does.

classy_cat18
27th June 2013, 11:24 AM
My MP: Treecko, Fraxure, Sewaddle, Electivire, Tyrogue, Staryu
Question #2: Is the Pokemon weak against Flying type moves?

Knight of Time
27th June 2013, 11:45 AM
No it's not.

classy_cat18
27th June 2013, 12:30 PM
My MP: Fraxure, Electivire, Staryu
Question #3: Is the Mystery Pokemon Electivire?

Knight of Time
27th June 2013, 12:57 PM
Bingo, you're right Shonta, it was Electivire. Go ahead and pick your prize.

classy_cat18
27th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Whoo-hoo! I'll take 2 Green MGCoins, which I will use for my two EMTs for this month!

Knight of Time
27th June 2013, 01:28 PM
You got it. The Green MGCoins are yours...and in exchange for them, you get a Megahorn TM and a Zen Headbutt TM.

May I also have my June EMTs, as well as 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) please? I think this place could stand some increased activity this summer, if possible.

classy_cat18
27th June 2013, 01:35 PM
For your SCs, you 3 Blue MGcoins and 6 Red MGcoins. For your EMTs, you get a Mimic TM and an Ice Shard TM.

Megahorn would've been great if Moriko hadn't already had it but I'll hang onto it for a while. But Zen Headbutt would great for Ali or Ken.

Skye
27th June 2013, 02:32 PM
Mmm, I'd like my 2 EMTs for June if that's alright. Hopefully I'll be able to be more active soon. Hopefully.

classy_cat18
27th June 2013, 02:38 PM
You get a Refresh TM and Nightmare TM.

Knight of Time
27th June 2013, 02:39 PM
Hmm...I don't think I'm going to get much use out of either of these TMs...the Mimic TM might come in handy someday, but I think I'm going to put the Ice Shard TM up for sale or trade if anyone wants it.

lvl100mewtwo
27th June 2013, 11:59 PM
Well, let's hope this starts to pick up some steam, I would like my 2 EMTs for the month please!

Knight of Time
28th June 2013, 08:18 AM
Alex: You get a Steamroller TM and a Growth TM.

Skye
23rd July 2013, 12:39 PM
Can anyone else get the website working? Hm...

For when it comes back up, I'd like my two EMTs for July, please.

classy_cat18
23rd July 2013, 01:19 PM
You get a Magic Room TM and a Dragon Rage TM.

I'd like to buy a Red MGCoin and then use it for a game of Mystery Pokemon with BW.

Knight of Time
24th July 2013, 08:18 AM
Shonta: Blastoise, Raikou, Arceus, Mewtwo, Breloom, Solosis, Shellder, Typhlosion, Tangela, Shuppet, Escavalier, Steelix, Blissey, Druddigon

classy_cat18
24th July 2013, 10:02 AM
My MP: Blastoise, Raikou, Arceus, Mewtwo, Breloom, Solosis, Shellder, Typhlosion, Tangela, Shuppet, Escavalier, Steelix, Blissey, Druddigon
Question #1: Does the Pokemon's name have an "o" in it?

Knight of Time
24th July 2013, 10:56 AM
No it doesn't. BTW, happy birthday Shonta, hope you're having a great day.

classy_cat18
24th July 2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks, Kyle. ^_^

My MP: Arceus, Shellder, Tangela, Shuppet, Escavalier, Steelix, Blissey
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in an even-numbered generation?

Knight of Time
24th July 2013, 11:33 AM
No problem...as for your second question, no it didn't.

classy_cat18
24th July 2013, 01:49 PM
My MP: Shellder, Tangela, Shuppet, Escavalier
Question #3: Did the Pokemon debut in Red and Blue?

Knight of Time
27th July 2013, 07:43 PM
No, it didn't.

classy_cat18
28th July 2013, 12:21 AM
My MP: Shuppet, Escavalier
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Escavalier?

Knight of Time
29th July 2013, 10:10 AM
Yes it is! Go ahead and pick your prize.

classy_cat18
29th July 2013, 11:51 AM
I'll take a Green MGCoin and use it for another game of MP with BW.

lvl100mewtwo
30th July 2013, 08:38 PM
Well this place seems to have picked up a bit, lol...

Also, could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
31st July 2013, 12:13 PM
Alex: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: 2 Green MGCoins, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem. EMTs: Thunderbolt TM, Double-edge TM

Forget about my MP game. Just give me an EMT for this month.

Knight of Time
31st July 2013, 01:54 PM
Shonta: The Green MGCoin is yours...and in exchange for it, you get a Horn Leech TM.

lvl100mewtwo
2nd August 2013, 05:45 PM
Well, while I'm at it...

Also, could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

I'm debating writing a story this weekend, let's see if I can find the inspiration...

Knight of Time
3rd August 2013, 07:49 AM
Alex: For your EMTs, you get a Fling TM and a Bite TM.

SCs: 1 Green MGCoin, 2 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

FGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Nail File

Skye
8th August 2013, 07:15 PM
Seems the urls have been changed around? I don't know, I can get to everywhere but the chat by now. So weird...

Could I have 2 EMTs for August and 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7? Please and thank you.

classy_cat18
9th August 2013, 06:49 PM
Skye: You get a Screech TM and a Dream Eater TM for your EMTs. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Knight of Time
10th August 2013, 06:26 PM
Alright, a new addition to my computer has given me inspiration for a poll, so without any further ado:

(8/10) This question is for the gamers here; do you have the PC gaming application Steam? If so, what games do you have for it, and which game(s) do you like the most?

For me, yes, I do have Steam. However, the first time I downloaded it, I didn't have any games for it at the time (right now, I do have some games on it). Currently, the only games I have on it now are various Sonic the Hedgehog titles from the Sonic Hits Collection (a bundle compiling several old and new console Sonic games, though some are unfortunately missing :()...at the moment my favourite games are Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle), and Sonic Generations, the former because I used to play it on my GameCube before Sonic Heroes came out (Sonic Heroes isn't a part of this collection, but that's okay), and the latter because it combines the gameplay of two Sonics (the modern Sonic and the classic Sonic from the Genesis era) with zones from previous games, hence why this game is called Sonic Generations (it's got a bunch of blasts from the past).

May I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) and a new MP game, please?

classy_cat18
11th August 2013, 04:56 PM
Kyle: MGs: Sitrus Berry, 10 Stamps/CCPs. SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. MP: Manaphy, Dratini, Carnivine, Anorith, Cloyster, Pupitar, Bonsly, Eelektrik, Celebi, Rampardos, Bagon, Delibird, Sawk, Cinccino

(8/10) This question is for the gamers here; do you have the PC gaming application Steam? If so, what games do you have for it, and which game(s) do you like the most?
Yes, but because my computer is old and I'm always broke, I don't really use it. The only game that I have on it is Portal, which I got for free and love very much.

Knight of Time
12th August 2013, 10:06 AM
Shonta: Lunar Gem

My MP: Manaphy, Dratini, Carnivine, Anorith, Cloyster, Pupitar, Bonsly, Eelektrik, Celebi, Rampardos, Bagon, Delibird, Sawk, Cinccino

Question 1: Did the MP debut in one of the DS Pokemon games (either the 4th or 5th generation)?

classy_cat18
12th August 2013, 12:05 PM
No, it did not.

Knight of Time
12th August 2013, 01:56 PM
My MP: Dratini, Anorith, Cloyster, Pupitar, Celebi, Bagon, Delibird

Question 2: Does the MP reach its final evolution at L50 or a higher level?

classy_cat18
12th August 2013, 04:41 PM
No, it doesn't.

Knight of Time
14th August 2013, 02:07 PM
My MP: Anorith, Cloyster, Celebi, Delibird

Question 3: Is the MP an Ice type?

classy_cat18
14th August 2013, 07:09 PM
No, it's not.

Knight of Time
15th August 2013, 07:47 AM
My MP: Anorith, Celebi

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Celebi?

classy_cat18
15th August 2013, 09:26 AM
Yes, it is! Choose your prize.

Knight of Time
15th August 2013, 09:27 AM
Awesome. I'd like a Green MGCoin, then I'd like to use it and another Green MGCoin I have to get my August EMTs, please.

'hands over a Green MGCoin'

classy_cat18
15th August 2013, 10:08 AM
You get a Reflect TM and a Nature Power TM.

I need to buy a Red MGCoin and then use it for a game of MP, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
15th August 2013, 11:35 AM
Hmm, a couple of interesting TMs here.

I'll hang onto both of them for now...considering that I think I already have a Nature Power TM, deciding what to do with two of them may be tricky right now, but the Reflect TM will likely go to one of my adopted Pokemon.

Shonta: I'm presuming you were looking for B/W in your MP list once again, so...

Joltik, Ferroseed, Reuniclus, Druddigon, Samurott, Hitmonlee, Mankey, Salamence, Carnivine, Grotle, Seadra, Palkia, Golurk, Totodile

classy_cat18
15th August 2013, 12:19 PM
My MP: Joltik, Ferroseed, Reuniclus, Druddigon, Samurott, Hitmonlee, Mankey, Salamence, Carnivine, Grotle, Seadra, Palkia, Golurk, Totodile
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in B/W?

Knight of Time
15th August 2013, 12:57 PM
No it didn't.

classy_cat18
15th August 2013, 01:21 PM
My MP: Hitmonlee, Mankey, Salamence, Carnivine, Grotle, Seadra, Palkia, Totodile
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in an odd-numbered generation?

Knight of Time
15th August 2013, 02:12 PM
Yes it did.

classy_cat18
15th August 2013, 02:51 PM
My MP: Hitmonlee, Mankey, Salamence, Seadra
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Fighting type?

classy_cat18
18th August 2013, 05:15 PM
Double posting for this:

EMT Game:
[TYPE] Ghost
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

Knight of Time
18th August 2013, 06:02 PM
Shonta: Yes it is.

EMT Game: Shadow Claw?

classy_cat18
18th August 2013, 07:57 PM
My MP: Hitmonlee, Mankey
Question #4/Guess: Is the mystery Pokemon Mankey?

Knight of Time
18th August 2013, 08:02 PM
It isn't, sorry.

classy_cat18
18th August 2013, 08:55 PM
It's Hitmonlee. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, and I'm using this for another game of MP with BW.

lvl100mewtwo
18th August 2013, 10:17 PM
For the TM move, I`ll go with Shadow Force

I unfortunately do not own a steam account, even though all my friends have it... I know so little of it and stick to consol gaming to be honest, heck, I just bought my first 3DS so I can be ready for XY and the Mega Pokemons

Can I please get my MG and also, could I get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
19th August 2013, 02:26 AM
Alex: Solar Gem. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. FG: Deflection Coat, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Knight of Time
19th August 2013, 07:30 AM
Shonta: Right, it's Hitmonlee. You get your coin.

New MP: Shinx, Alakazam, Haxorus, Ho-oh, Bibarel, Cloyster, Golbat, Swinub, Jellicent, Bellossom, Purugly, Snubbull, Shelmet, Nosepass

classy_cat18
19th August 2013, 11:58 AM
My MP: Shinx, Alakazam, Haxorus, Ho-oh, Bibarel, Cloyster, Golbat, Swinub, Jellicent, Bellossom, Purugly, Snubbull, Shelmet, Nosepass
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in an even-numbered generation?

Knight of Time
19th August 2013, 12:09 PM
No it didn't.

EMT: Shadow Ball?

classy_cat18
19th August 2013, 12:17 PM
My MP: Alakazam, Haxorus, Cloyster, Golbat, Jellicent, Shelmet, Nosepass
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in Red and Blue?

EMT Game:
[TYPE] Ghost
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, Shadow Force

Knight of Time
19th August 2013, 01:25 PM
Shonta: Yes it did.

classy_cat18
19th August 2013, 02:04 PM
My MP: Alakazam, Cloyster, Golbat
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Golbat?

Knight of Time
19th August 2013, 02:30 PM
Golbat is correct! Go ahead and pick your prize.

lvl100mewtwo
19th August 2013, 06:20 PM
I'm gonna go with Curse for the EMT?

Could I also get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
19th August 2013, 09:23 PM
Kyle: YES! I'm taking two Green MGCoins and using them for my EMTs for this month!

Alex: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. FGs: Solar Gem, Flame Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Knight of Time
20th August 2013, 07:42 AM
Shonta: The Green MGCoins are yours...and in exchange for them, you get a Dragon Dance TM and a Yawn TM.

EMT: Confuse Ray?

classy_cat18
20th August 2013, 02:45 PM
Alex: Curse doesn't have a type, remember?

EMT Game:
[TYPE] Ghost
[BASE PP] 10
[BASE DAMAGE] 50
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, Shadow Force, Curse, Confuse Ray

Knight of Time
20th August 2013, 03:16 PM
Alex: Curse doesn't have a type, remember?

Actually Shonta, Curse became a Ghost type move as of Generation V, just check Bulbapedia.

classy_cat18
20th August 2013, 04:49 PM
Actually Shonta, Curse became a Ghost type move as of Generation V, just check Bulbapedia.

Oh. Alrighty then.

lvl100mewtwo
20th August 2013, 09:38 PM
Yeah, haha, thanks Kyle.. I'll take a wild guess and say Hex for the EMT

Could I also get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
20th August 2013, 10:40 PM
And Alex gets a Hex TM!

Alex: 1 Blue MGCoin, 7 Red MGCoin. FG: Spark Gem, Blue MGCoin, Division Gem

Can I get a game of Mystery Pokemon with BW? *pays*

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 08:51 AM
Shonta: Cryogonal, Delcatty, Girafarig, Electrike, Kricketune, Surskit, Furret, Jigglypuff, Beartic, Illumise, Gliscor, Shuckle, Mewtwo, Ariados

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 10:39 AM
My MP: Cryogonal, Delcatty, Girafarig, Electrike, Kricketune, Surskit, Furret, Jigglypuff, Beartic, Illumise, Gliscor, Shuckle, Mewtwo, Ariados
Question #1: Did the Pokemon come from an even-numbered generation?

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 10:41 AM
No it didn't.

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 11:24 AM
My MP: Cryogonal, Delcatty, Electrike, Surskit, Jigglypuff, Beartic, Illumise, Mewtwo
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in Ruby and Sapphire?

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 11:48 AM
No it didn't.

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 12:02 PM
My MP: Cryogonal, Jigglypuff, Beartic, Mewtwo
Question #3: Did the Pokemon debut in Red and Blue?

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 12:07 PM
No it didn't.

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 12:22 PM
My MP: Cryogonal, Beartic
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Beartic?

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 12:28 PM
Sorry, it isn't Beartic.

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 12:32 PM
It's Cryogonal. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, and I'll use it for another game of Mystery Pokemon with BW.

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 12:53 PM
Yep, this one was indeed Cryogonal. You get your coin, and for using it, you get back a Red MGCoin, and this:

MP: Darkrai, Snivy, Dialga, Torchic, Corphish, Cascoon, Staryu, Raikou, Smoochum, Kyurem, Paras, Sunflora, Timburr, Reshiram

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 01:25 PM
My MP: Darkrai, Snivy, Dialga, Torchic, Corphish, Cascoon, Staryu, Raikou, Smoochum, Kyurem, Paras, Sunflora, Timburr, Reshiram
Question #1: Can the Pokemon evolve?

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 01:28 PM
Yes it can.

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 02:13 PM
My MP: Snivy, Torchic, Corphish, Cascoon, Staryu, Smoochum, Paras, Timburr
Question #2: Does the Pokemon's name have a "c" in it?

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 02:21 PM
No it doesn't.

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 03:16 PM
My MP: Snivy, Staryu, Paras, Timburr
Question #3: Does the Pokemon's name start with an "s"?

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 03:43 PM
No it doesn't.

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 03:57 PM
My MP: Paras, Timburr
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Timburr?

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 04:04 PM
Yes it is! What'll your prize be?

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 04:13 PM
Green MGCoin!

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 04:17 PM
It's yours. :)

Anyway, I think I'll have a MP game myself, with B/W please.

'hands over a Red MGCoin'

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 04:40 PM
Kyle: Quagsire, Herdier, Kabutops, Cresselia, Clamperl, Dialga, Forretress, Steelix, Totodile, Furret, Vanilluxe, Munchlax, Boldore, Monferno

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 05:01 PM
My MP: Quagsire, Herdier, Kabutops, Cresselia, Clamperl, Dialga, Forretress, Steelix, Totodile, Furret, Vanilluxe, Munchlax, Boldore, Monferno

Question: Is the MP weak to Fighting type moves?

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 05:18 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 06:16 PM
My MP: Herdier, Kabutops, Steelix, Furret, Vanilluxe, Munchlax, Boldore

Question 2: Is the MP a Normal type?

classy_cat18
21st August 2013, 08:35 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
21st August 2013, 08:46 PM
My MP: Herdier, Furret, Munchlax

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Furret?

classy_cat18
22nd August 2013, 12:03 AM
No, it's not.

Knight of Time
22nd August 2013, 08:35 AM
My MP: Herdier, Munchlax

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Herdier?

classy_cat18
22nd August 2013, 12:43 PM
Not Herdier either, sorry.

Knight of Time
22nd August 2013, 05:16 PM
Oh well, it must be Munchlax. I'll take a Blue MGCoin, then I'd like to use another Red MGCoin for a new MP game with B/W please.

classy_cat18
22nd August 2013, 05:24 PM
Okay, here's your new MP: Ampharos, Barboach, Zebstrika, Petilil, Breloom, Gulpin, Golurk, Klang, Lileep, Shaymin, Rapidash, Venusaur, Pelipper, Piloswine

I'd like a game of MP with BW too, please. *pays*

EDIT: And yes, it was Munchlax.

Knight of Time
22nd August 2013, 05:30 PM
Shonta: Bronzor, Froslass, Bisharp, Cascoon, Aggron, Bastiodon, Pidgeotto, Tranquill, Cleffa, Whirlipede, Blaziken, Chingling, Marowak, Roserade

My MP: Ampharos, Barboach, Zebstrika, Petilil, Breloom, Gulpin, Golurk, Klang, Lileep, Shaymin, Rapidash, Venusaur, Pelipper, Piloswine

Question 1: Is there at least one A in the MP's name?

On a side note, this appears to be a first for both of us Shonta, doing each other's MP games simultaneously. In fact, I can't remember doing another worker's MP game at the same time they were doing one of mine.

classy_cat18
22nd August 2013, 07:32 PM
Weird, ain't it? And yeah, there is.

Shonta: Bronzor, Froslass, Bisharp, Cascoon, Aggron, Bastiodon, Pidgeotto, Tranquill, Cleffa, Whirlipede, Blaziken, Chingling, Marowak, Roserade
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in an even-numbered generation?

Knight of Time
22nd August 2013, 08:14 PM
Yeah, it is a little unusual. As for your first question, yes it did.

My MP: Ampharos, Barboach, Zebstrika, Klang, Shaymin, Rapidash, Venusaur

Question 2: Does the MP only have one weakness?

classy_cat18
22nd August 2013, 08:26 PM
Yes, it does.

Shonta: Bronzor, Froslass, Bastiodon, Cleffa, Chingling, Roserade
Question #2: Is the Pokemon weak against Fire (not counting abilities changing this)?

Knight of Time
22nd August 2013, 08:55 PM
Yes it is.

My MP: Ampharos, Barboach, Zebstrika

Question 3: Is the MP Barboach?

classy_cat18
22nd August 2013, 09:05 PM
Yes, it is! Pick your prize!

Shonta: Bronzor, Froslass, Roserade
Question #3/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Froslass?

Knight of Time
23rd August 2013, 07:27 AM
Alright! I'll take 2 Green MGCoins, please.

As for your MP Shonta, you are correct! What'll your prize be (I think I can guess what it is ;))?

Edit: I just realized I forgot to put /Guess after my third question there...but that has no effect on the prize here, right?