View Full Version : <<GAME>> Goldenrod Tower v.43

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Lady Vulpix
7th August 2012, 04:22 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Lady Vulpix, Hypotenuse Man, classy_cat18, Knight of Time and Skye

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer any or all of the 3 latest polls (as long as you haven't already answered them). All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Circle Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Sitrus Berry

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need an MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom left. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

There's a chance of getting a collectible Unown Pokédoll instead of a regular prize from the Grabber Game. There are 19 kinds of dolls (some are rarer than others). You can either collect them or exchange them for shields: if you get 3 pokédolls that correspond to the first 3 letters of a pokemon type, you can exchange them for an elemental shield of that type. There's also a small chance of getting a Stat Modification Die.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.

Note: if you ask whether the MP is a certain pokemon, it counts as a guess if it is, and as a question if it isn't.

Update: as of February 10th, 2011, you can request a game of Mystery Pokemon with or without Black/White pokemon.

Fishing Game

The aim of the game is to fish a prize out of a 4 by 4 grid with coordinates ranging from A-1 to D-4. You must post the desired coordinate(s), and a worker will tell you what you got (and maybe even show you the grid afterwards if he/she feels like it).

Each grid will have 1 empty space, 5 common items, 4 uncommon items, 3 rare items, 2 super rare items, and 1 specific enhancer. Stat Modification Dice are counted as super rare items in this game.

You may choose up to 3 coordinates a day for the prize of 1 MGcoin each. Whether you choose them all at once or one at a time is up to you (choosing one at a time might get you more than one specific enhancer, but it might also get you more than one empty space, which cannot happen if you choose all the coordinates at once).

EMT

You can request up to 2 EMTs each month, for the price of 3 MGCredits each. You will get a random TM each time.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. It will take place ONCE A WEEK. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game.

The worker who hosts the game will use a form like this one on the first day, and fill in one line of the form each day until the move is guessed or the form is full, whatever comes first.

[TYPE]

[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]

[b]The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, Gems and Berries for 2 stamps/CCPs, Gold Berries and Sitrus Berries for 5 stamps/CCPs, and Miracle Berries and Stat Modification Dice for 10 stamps/CCPs each. You can also sell specific enhancers and keys for half their retail price (see prices at the DT Reward Center and CC Kiosk).

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem -> Thunderstone
Ocean Gem -> Water Stone
Flame Gem -> Fire Stone
Solar Gem -> Sun Stone or Dawn Stone (you can choose!)
Photosynthesis Gem -> Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem -> Moon Stone
Light Gem -> Day Stone or Shiny Stone (you can choose!)
Darkness Gem -> Night Stone or Dusk Stone (you can choose!)
Circle Gem -> Oval Stone

Wolfsong
7th August 2012, 04:45 PM
Selling Rainbow Gem for stamps and 2 games of group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins 2,3,5

Knight of Time
7th August 2012, 05:12 PM
Amy: 'takes the gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

SCs: 1 Green MGCoin, 1 Blue MGCoin

Skye: 'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

MP: Yep, it's Slaking. Go ahead and take your coin.

(8/8) What was the last time a new cereal came to your community/town/city? Have you tried it yet? If so, what do you think of it so far?

For me, quite recently; we got this new cereal called Krave that is similar to the old Hidden Treasures cereal, except that it has a chocolate filling in the middle. I tried it and I definitely liked it, it was kinda like having a chocolate chip cookie, as it was so good, I can hardly wait to have it again. :)

(8/7) With the olympics in full swing, have you been following any of the sports specifically or rooting on for your country? Do you happen to know any one in the Olympics as well? Is there any sports that are not in the olympics that you would like to see in them?

No, I haven't been following any of the sports nor rooting on for my country...I just don't care that much for the Olympics, regardless of how well (or not so well) that my country does each time the Olympics rolls around. As for if I know anyone in the Olympics, well I don't know anyone personally that is competing, but I know there is an athlete from my home province in this year's Olympics. Finally, to be honest, I don't know what sports I'd like to see added to the Olympics that aren't already there...if I watched the Olympics more, maybe I might have a clearer answer. 'shrug'

(8-6) Do you keep up with any web comics? Which ones do you follow the most and what are they about? If not, why not?

No, I don't keep up with any web comics, simply because I just don't have time for them. But I do occasionally enjoy their paper counterparts.

DarkestLight
8th August 2012, 09:02 AM
[8/7] With the olympics in full swing, have you been following any of the sports specifically or rooting on for your country? Do you happen to know any one in the Olympics as well? Is there any sports that are not in the olympics that you would like to see in them?

I love the Olympics. Not necessarily for athletes in general, but for world record breaking achievements. I don't personally know anyone in the Olympics, but I know the stars, both rising and fading. Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake are by far the best made sprinters in the damn world! As for sports that should be in? Well, I think that at the least

Ultimate Frisbee
Sepak Takraw
Jai Lai
and that Japanese one where people try to pull each other down (its craaaaaaaazy) should be included

Skye
8th August 2012, 10:29 AM
(8/8) What was the last time a new cereal came to your community/town/city? Have you tried it yet? If so, what do you think of it so far?
I honestly don't know. I'm not that big of a cereal person and I don't keep track of the new ones very well. All of the ones I hear about on TV seem to have been around for a long while. Uhm... I'll just pick one at random that seemed new to me. It was the honey bunches of oats thing that has actual nutty clusters in it. And that was... a year ago or so. Completely forgot the brand name, of course. xD Seriously not a cereal person.

6 games of G2 SC for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7, please.

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2012, 10:37 AM
Kyle: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Flame Gem.

DL: Blue MGcoin. I'd never heard of Sepak Takraw nor Jai Lai before.

Skye: MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins.

(8-6) Do you keep up with any web comics? Which ones do you follow the most and what are they about? If not, why not?
I'm following DMFA, Dominic Deegan (which will end soon :(), CVRPG, El Goonish Shive, The Wotch, Homestuck, Alien Dice, Yosh!, House Pets, Gene Catlow and Jack. There are a few others I check occasionally. They're very different from each other, and I'm not sure I can easily explain what all of them are about... I could say that weird and unusual things happen in all of them, but that's not saying much, is it? Oh, and I'm waiting for Agent Elrond to start publishing her new comic. I really enjoyed her old one (The Iron Wizard). :)

New cereals? I don't know, I'm not keeping track. Sometimes I will notice a new one at the supermarket, but they're often copies or variations of old ones. Nothing really original in the last couple of decades.

Knight of Time
8th August 2012, 10:39 AM
Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

May I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) please?

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2012, 10:43 AM
Those Solar Gems show up more often than any other gems.

Kyle: 7 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

Knight of Time
8th August 2012, 10:46 AM
As Jeff would say, rockin'!

Can I have a new MP game with B/W and 3 FGs on different grids, going for A1 for a change, please?

'hands over 2 Blue MGCoins'

lvl100mewtwo
8th August 2012, 10:55 AM

I gotta say, I'm not a big cereal person, nor do I keep up with the recent release of cereals in my area. I could say the last I had was Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops, a long long time ago...

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
8th August 2012, 10:59 AM
Alex: 2 Green MGcoins. SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. FGs: Solar Gem, 2 Green MGCoins, Light Gem

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2012, 11:07 AM
Kyle: Fish: Blue MGcoin, 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Stamp/CCP. MP: Masquerain, Cottonee, Glalie, Munna, Sandslash, Weepinbell, Chingling, Meganium, Grovyle, Drifblim, Liepard, Pansear, Foongus, Meditite.

Knight of Time
8th August 2012, 11:14 AM
MP: Masquerain, Cottonee, Glalie, Munna, Sandslash, Weepinbell, Chingling, Meganium, Grovyle, Drifblim, Liepard, Pansear, Foongus, Meditite

Question 1: Is the MP weak to Fire-type moves?

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2012, 11:34 AM
No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
8th August 2012, 11:36 AM
MP: Munna, Sandslash, Chingling, Drifblim, Liepard, Pansear, Meditite

Question 2: Is the MP a Psychic type?

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2012, 11:37 AM
No, it's not.

Knight of Time
8th August 2012, 11:39 AM
MP: Sandslash, Drifblim, Liepard, Pansear

Question 3: Was the MP first introduced in B/W?

Skye
8th August 2012, 11:45 AM
Oh... damn. Sweet! I'd like to play my last 4 games of G2 SC for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7 and nab a game of MP with B/W Pokemon included, please.

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2012, 11:47 AM
Kyle: Yes.

Skye: SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin. MP: Arceus, Lugia, Caterpie, Milotic, Electabuzz, Meganium, Heatran, Suicune, Lickitung, Bulbasaur, Magnezone, Uxie, Gastly, Lumineon.

Knight of Time
8th August 2012, 12:00 PM
MP: Liepard, Pansear

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Pansear?

Skye
8th August 2012, 12:03 PM
MP: Arceus, Lugia, Caterpie, Milotic, Electabuzz, Meganium, Heatran, Suicune, Lickitung, Bulbasaur, Magnezone, Uxie, Gastly, Lumineon.

Question 1: Is the MP a legendary Pokemon?

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2012, 12:46 PM
Oops! Sorry, Kyle, I misread your previous question. The answer was 'no'. Sorry again.

Skye: no, it's not a legendary Pokemon.

Knight of Time
8th August 2012, 12:59 PM
Alright...trying again.

MP: Sandslash, Drifblim

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Drifblim?

Skye
8th August 2012, 01:37 PM
MP: Caterpie, Milotic, Electabuzz, Meganium, Lickitung, Bulbasaur, Magnezone, Gastly, Lumineon.

Question 1: Is the MP a legendary Pokemon? No
Quesiton 2: Can the MP evolve?

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2012, 02:02 PM
Kyle: yes, it is. :) Pick your prize.

Skye: no, it can't.

Knight of Time
8th August 2012, 02:04 PM
Alright! I'd like another Green MGCoin, please.

Skye
8th August 2012, 02:05 PM
MP: Milotic, Meganium, Magnezone, Lumineon.

Quesiton 2: Can the MP evolve? No
Question 3: Is the MP a Water type?

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2012, 02:21 PM
Kyle: you get a Green MGcoin.

Skye: no, it's not a Water type.

Knight of Time
8th August 2012, 02:22 PM
Okay...can I have another game of MP with B/W, please?

'waves a Red MGCoin'

Skye
8th August 2012, 02:32 PM
MP: Meganium, Magnezone.

Quesiton 2: Can the MP evolve? No
Question 3: Is the MP a Water type? No
Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Meganium?

Knight of Time
9th August 2012, 09:47 AM
Hmm...I think I'll throw in a poll.

(8/9) Alright, time for something serious...is there any controversial stories from anywhere in the world (e.g. your country or another country) that bothered you from the moment you first noticed it? If so, please tell a bit about that story, and your thoughts on it.

Yeah, for me, the most recent one was the day in the Olympics that the Canadian women's soccer team lost to the United States in a semi-final...now, the controversial thing here was about this referee, who apparently decided the result before the game even started, and even penalized the Canadian team's goalkeeper for holding the ball too long, which eventually led to the other team coming back to tie and eventually win the game in the extra frame...I mean, I'm quite sure Canada has had its share of controversies, but when a referee decides to side on one team over the other, that's not just biased, it's just plain sick. I can only hope she regrets what she did here...now, I wouldn't have minded if the United States won this game even if this controversy didn't happen, but that simply took things too far.

lvl100mewtwo
9th August 2012, 10:04 AM
Lol, Kyle, didn't you say you didn't follow the olympics? Sorry, had to say it :P

(8/9) Alright, time for something serious...is there any controversial stories from anywhere in the world (e.g. your country or another country) that bothered you from the moment you first noticed it? If so, please tell a bit about that story, and your thoughts on it.

I'm gonna have to go with the same story as Kyle, the Canadian Women's soccer team really got the short end of the stick when it came to that, such a horrible horrible call... And on top of that, there have been so many bad calls in Boxing in the olympics as well, some countries have even come out and said they have paid off refs, IN THE OLYMPICS... it's actually really bad these days... Match Fixing and Bad refereeing will always be a part of sports, its unfortunate, I've even had it done to me, but that's a story for another time.

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Skye
9th August 2012, 10:13 AM
8/9) Alright, time for something serious...is there any controversial stories from anywhere in the world (e.g. your country or another country) that bothered you from the moment you first noticed it? If so, please tell a bit about that story, and your thoughts on it.
Can of worms time... Abortion and teen pregnancy. I've gotten into major shit on site for stating my opinion, so... It should be banned. The only reasons a child should be killed in the womb would be in extreme cases where the mother's in danger, or convicted cases of rape. I watch these girls on shows like 16 and Pregnant (not by choice, certain other people in my house like to watch it), and I want to strangle them because they think they'll be fit parents instead of putting their kids up for adoption. That's all well and cute, but both things can be solved if one uses protection properly, has parents strong enough to legally take the child and put them into a home where both parties are mature and capable of provoding a safe, stable, nurturing environment, or if the girl just keeps her legs closed. I don't see the point of either of those issues even being around, and this is coming from someone who was an accident. I was given up for adoption because my mother cared enough to realize being a single mother was bigger than herself and wasn't selfish with my life to keep me. Or worse.

6 games of G2 Scratch Cards 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins.

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2012, 12:50 PM
Skye: MP: yes, it is! Pick your prize. MG: Solar Gem. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Kyle: MP: Archen, Staravia, Croconaw, Seviper, Seismitoad, Ampharos, Vileplume, Fraxure, Accelgor, Sneasel, Munchlax, Raichu, Pineco, Tirtouga. MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem.

Alex: MG: Red MGcoin. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins. Fish: Cosmic Belt, Darkness Gem, Light Gem.

Lots of controversial things are going on. Many of them make my blood boil (most political maneuvers executed by both the National government and the city government which, additionally, hate each other and will stop at nothing to make each other's job harder, no matter how many people are caught in the crossfire). And yesterday I heard that farm owners are throwing away tons of milk because the distributors refuse to pay them 40% of what they're selling it for, and the government has forbidden giving milk away! So many hungry people, and all that milk goes to waste... It really hurts me to think of it.

Knight of Time
9th August 2012, 12:57 PM
MP: Archen, Staravia, Croconaw, Seviper, Seismitoad, Ampharos, Vileplume, Fraxure, Accelgor, Sneasel, Munchlax, Raichu, Pineco, Tirtouga

Question 1: Is the MP a dual-type?

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2012, 01:02 PM
Yes, it is.

Knight of Time
9th August 2012, 01:07 PM
MP: Archen, Staravia, Seismitoad, Vileplume, Sneasel, Tirtouga

Question 2: Does the MP take damage in a Sandstorm?

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2012, 01:18 PM
No, it doesn't. Interesting question.

Knight of Time
9th August 2012, 01:22 PM
MP: Archen, Seismitoad, Tirtouga

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Seismitoad?

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2012, 01:25 PM
No, it isn't.

classy_cat18
9th August 2012, 01:28 PM
Gabi: Flame Gem

*sighs and hides answer behind Spoiler curtains* Chik-Fil-A proclaiming their position against gay marriage, and all the crap that followed it. Shoot, let's make this anti-gay marriage in general. I dunno about other countries, but the United States was supposed to be the "land of the free". Now, we're being told who we can't marry? Are we supposed to be free to worship who or how we want, or not? Why not slap a big cross on the White House's lawn while we're at it? Heh heh, the funny thing is that I was born and raised a Southern Baptist. I'm supposed to be against a lot of things I like, including Pokemon and Halloween.

Hmm...I think it was the Crave cereal. It came out about half a year ago. I haven't tried it because I don't eat cereal full-time, and I stick to a few favorites.

[8/7] With the olympics in full swing, have you been following any of the sports specifically or rooting on for your country? Do you happen to know any one in the Olympics as well? Is there any sports that are not in the olympics that you would like to see in them?
I was rooting for the double-amputee runner from South Africa. He came in second, the winner being the SECOND-FASTEST GUY IN THE WORLD. It was awesome! I don't know anyone in the Olympics. And sports that I want to see in the Olympics? Sumo wrestling and kendo!

Knight of Time
9th August 2012, 01:32 PM
Shonta: Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

My MP: Archen, Tirtouga

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Tirtouga?

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2012, 01:59 PM
No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
9th August 2012, 02:06 PM
MP: Archen

Oh well, it has to be Archen then, so Blue MGCoin if I'm right, and can I also have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin), please?

Skye
9th August 2012, 02:21 PM
I'll take a Green MG Coin :3 I got lucky.

And I'd like my last 4 Group 2 Scratch Cards for 1, 3, 7, going for more Green MG Coins. Could I also get Stamps (2?) for that Solar Gem?

classy_cat18
9th August 2012, 05:18 PM
Skye: You get your two Stamps. SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Skye
9th August 2012, 06:00 PM
Alright. And I guess I'll end the day with a game of MP with black and white and 3 fishing games, A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid.

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2012, 09:03 PM
Kyle: you get your Blue MGcoin. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Skye: MP: Vulpix, Beedrill, Karrablast, Smeargle, Nidorina, Aron, Audino, Doduo, Klang, Kangaskhan, Spiritomb, Empoleon, Lampent, Grumpig. Fish: Circle Gemm Stat Modification Die, Rainbow Gem.

Skye
9th August 2012, 09:24 PM
Fish: Circle Gemm Stat Modification Die, Rainbow Gem.

I'd like to sell those for Stamps if you don't mind. :3

MP: Vulpix, Beedrill, Karrablast, Smeargle, Nidorina, Aron, Audino, Doduo, Klang, Kangaskhan, Spiritomb, Empoleon, Lampent, Grumpig.

Question 1: Can the MP evolve?

Btw. I'm sorry for dumping all of those battles on your plate. :x

Lady Vulpix
9th August 2012, 09:32 PM
It's not your fault... It's just that many things have piled up together. And I don't even know why all stories are assigned to me by default, we should have a better system. I'd still read them all, but reading is a lot easier and faster than rating. If anything I could blame DL for posting that monster of a story. ;) Actually, his stories are really interesting, but the grammar issues make them quite hard to read sometimes.

You get 14 stamps for your items. And the MP cannot evolve.

Skye
9th August 2012, 09:37 PM
My personal system for assigning work comes in the form of a rolled up newspaper. Gentle swats! *hopes to not upset anyone* ><

MP: Beedrill, Smeargle, Audino, Kangaskhan, Spiritomb, Empoleon, Grumpig.

Question 1: Can the MP evolve? No
Question 2: Has the MP evolved?

Lady Vulpix
10th August 2012, 09:54 AM
I've made a suggestion at the tagboard. I hope it helps.

MP: I would think not. >.>

Skye
10th August 2012, 10:23 AM
I'd throw in my input, but I'm just one of the people making a mess, not a rater :x

[8-10] If you had a kid right now, what kind of shows would you have your child watch? Would you let them watch things that are currently airing, or would you try to have them relive your childhood by showing them your favorite cartoons and programs that were on when you were little?
Been talking about this lately. I don't like most of the shows they've put on these days for kids. It seems like brainless mush with no emotion to it for the most part. So I if I had a kid, I might not let him/her watch most of the kid shows on the air these days and instead get movies and tapes of the things I watched as a kid to show them. Yeah, most all kid's stuff is mush, but some of it as a subtle depth to it that I'd prefer my own child to experience. But I'd probably let him/her watch a few programs of whatever's recent so that they can bond with classmates over TV shows too, but still...

MP: Smeargle, Audino, Kangaskhan, Spiritomb.

Question 2: Has the MP evolved? No
Question 3: Does the MP's name end in a vowel?

Could I also get 9 games of group 2 Scratch Cards on 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins?

Lady Vulpix
10th August 2012, 10:37 AM
Skye: MG: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem. MP: no, it doesn't. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. I guess it's a draw.

[8-10] If you had a kid right now, what kind of shows would you have your child watch? Would you let them watch things that are currently airing, or would you try to have them relive your childhood by showing them your favorite cartoons and programs that were on when you were little?
I think I would do both things. I would let them watch the current shows and try to look for good ones that they can enjoy and learn from, but I would also show them some old shows so that they can know the things I grew up with, and hopefully enjoy them too.

Skye
10th August 2012, 10:48 AM
Skye: MG: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem.

I'd like to sell those for (3?) Stamps.

MP: Kangaskhan, Spiritomb.

Question 3: Does the MP's name end in a vowel? No
Question 4/guess: Is it Kangaskhan?

Uhm. Yay for ties? I'll try for one more game of group 2 scratch cards on 1, 3, and 7, then. xD Green MG Coins, still.

classy_cat18
10th August 2012, 10:52 AM
Gabi: Red MGcoin

Skye: You get nothing. Sorry.

lvl100mewtwo
10th August 2012, 03:44 PM

Its a tough one. I would love to let them watch Sesame Street and Barney and all the stuff I grew up on, but I feel it would be kinda outdated for them nowadays... One thing is for sure, I'd make them watch english and french television here, to make sure that they get a good grasp on both languages.

classy_cat18
10th August 2012, 03:49 PM
Alex: Solar Gem. SCs: 5 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. FG: Rainbow Gem, Beach Ball, Blue MGCoin

Knight of Time
10th August 2012, 07:21 PM
Can I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin), please?

classy_cat18
10th August 2012, 10:21 PM
4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Knight of Time
11th August 2012, 09:06 AM
Cool, now I think a new poll should appear.

(8/11) What was the last time you went to a fair/carnival (e.g. an annual one)? What did you do there for fun, if anything (e..g. did you go on one of the rides, or attempt to win something in one of the games)?

Hmm, for me I think that was last year...we have this annual event called Old Home Week which not only has a carnival, but also has horse racing as well as a parade...last year all I believe I did was just walking around the fairgrounds to see what I could see, as it's been a few years since I tried to win something there, and even more years since I went on one of the rides (I'm not really a fan of rides that can make you airsick). But still, it's a nice area to explore.

(8-10) If you had a kid right now, what kind of shows would you have your child watch? Would you let them watch things that are currently airing, or would you try to have them relive your childhood by showing them your favorite cartoons and programs that were on when you were little?

I'm going to have to agree with Gabi on this one. I'd probably let them watch a few shows that are family-oriented, as well as finding them some shows they'd like, depending on their age...as for letting them see the shows I grew up with when I was a kid, I'd probably let them watch those shows too, if I was lucky enough to find them (and those odds are pretty good since a channel I watch here, called Teletoon Retro, has several cartoons I watched as a kid).

lvl100mewtwo
11th August 2012, 09:19 AM
(8/11) What was the last time you went to a fair/carnival (e.g. an annual one)? What did you do there for fun, if anything (e..g. did you go on one of the rides, or attempt to win something in one of the games)?

I guess the last one I went too was during Italian Fest here in Ottawa. It was a small one, but still had a few games. I went on a date with a girl, we played some of the games, tried to win teddy bears and such, it was fun. I also love going to the fair back in my hometown, where they have more rides and games, a demolition derby and a huge beer tent... so many memories from that place...

Skye
11th August 2012, 10:03 AM
Oh jeeze. It's been years. Probably haven't gone since I was a little kid, the entire thing doesn't attract me at all. I think I went on a pony ride or something. I only remember that because: 1. I like horses, evne back then I liked them and 2. They buckled me on so I wouldn't fall and the buckle pinched my skin deeply when they put it on. Didn't play any games, though. I think I also went into a mirror house and ate a lot of cotton candy.

8 Games of Group 2 Scratchies for 1, 3, and 7, aiming for Green MG Coins with any luck!

DarkestLight
11th August 2012, 11:50 AM
Hey now :p Now Book III is gonna be twice as long LOL. No-my storyline has stalled, I had to erase 25 pages of it and rewrite it, it got really wonky and I didn't like that at all. So you'll have a good 2 month reprieve. Or a day, if my Sunday goes as planned.

Now, onto these questions.

There's always controversy in the world. Gay Marriage, Abortion, drug use, smuggling, child pornography....this world is a strange place where the negatives are portrayed far more than the positives. Sadly, its a strong paradigm shift that always happens in human culture. So, personally, I stopped caring about the "major problems" that afflict the world because sooner or later, that paradigm will shift again. It gets me in trouble, sounding so apathetic about anything remotely serious. But, I really don't care. I'd rather focus on the world that's fun and funny to me :O So, sorry if that kinda doesn't answer the question :/

(8-10) If you had a kid right now, what kind of shows would you have your child watch? Would you let them watch things that are currently airing, or would you try to have them relive your childhood by showing them your favorite cartoons and programs that were on when you were little?

I feel that the way I turned out was in part by parenting and part my own curiosity. This is a double edge sword, but I 'd just monitor not only what they watch, but their resulting behavior afterward. If I noted they were mature enough to handle the concept of the show-fine. I say this 'cause I was like...I dunno 5th grade watching Beavis and Butthead...and I was already a dedicated X-phile. So yeah, as long as they can handle the concept and still be a respectable human-I'm ok with letting them watch nearly anything they found interesting.

Prolly going to one tomorrow. Montana Fair. Pretty big deal. Uhh but yeah Coney Island counts as a fair/amusement park, and NY had random Fairs all the time. I always just blew like 80 bux cause its just cheesy fun, and sometimes I'd win stuff, or go on the rickety but always survivable rides, lol. Oh and funnel cakes! UUURRGHHH SO GOOD! ME GUSTA!

Now, let me get back to this new monster of a story :p

Skye
11th August 2012, 03:46 PM
Oh, I'll also be buying some TMs :3 Water Pulse and Bullet Punch, cause as people are beginning to learn, I like to hoard TMs for Pokemon I don't even own yet. 25 Stamps should do it. lvl100mewtwo should be posting to confirm.

lvl100mewtwo
11th August 2012, 03:57 PM
Oh, I'll also be buying some TMs :3 Water Pulse and Bullet Punch, cause as people are beginning to learn, I like to hoard TMs for Pokemon I don't even own yet. 25 Stamps should do it. lvl100mewtwo should be posting to confirm.

I approve of this message.

Lady Vulpix
11th August 2012, 05:15 PM
And the trade too, I assume. :P

Kyle: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin. I hope you'll see this post when you get back.

Alex: MG: Miracle Berry. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. Fish: Nothing, Red MGcoin, 10 Stamps/CCPs.

Skye: MG: Ocean Gem. Scratchies: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. :3 Please check the tagboard, there's something that concerns you.

DL: I'm sorry you had trouble writing your story, I hope it's going better now. But please, don't be afraid to post smaller parts as you manage to round them up. MG: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin.

I suppose the Children's Day event I attended last Sunday counts as a fair. I had some tasty treats and sang in Chinese on the street with the choir. But there were no rides, nor games. There were people handing out balloons, but I didn't try asking for one.

Edit: now let us all welcome our new worker, Skye! http://www.noob-connection.com/inc/images/smileys/applause.gif

Skye
11th August 2012, 06:42 PM
Skye: MG: Ocean Gem.

I'd like to sell that gem for Stamps please.

Could I also get 2 more games of Group 2 Scratch Cards (1, 3, 7 Green MG Coins) and a check on my MP question? xD

And for my first MG working here...

Gabi: Berry

Whoot :3 I'm helping!

Lady Vulpix
11th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Yes, you are! Thank you, Skye. :) SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin. MP: yes, it's Kangaskhan. Sorry I missed that question.

By the way, when I answered "I would think not" to your question about whether the Pokemon had evolved, it was because the early games had a glitch Pokemon that evolved into Kangaskhan. But if that situation crops up again I will simply say 'no'.

Skye
11th August 2012, 07:34 PM
xD I guess we should just assume for all intents and purposes that Kangaskhan does not evolve. I started second guessing my first question and if it was taken as "Can the MP's line evolve" or something o.O Green MG Coin, please.

Could I also have 3 Fishing Games for A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid, please? *pays up* :3 It's also my pleasure to be able to help out.

Lady Vulpix
11th August 2012, 07:37 PM
I'm sorry my answer was confusing. Fish: Lunar Gem, Pokemon Earring, Photosynthesis Gem.

Skye
11th August 2012, 07:40 PM
Fish: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.

I'd like to sell those gems for Stamps too, if I may. And not confusing, exactly xD I just am the type to over-think things. A lot.

Lady Vulpix
11th August 2012, 07:45 PM
I can relate. And you get 4 stamps for your gems.

Skye
12th August 2012, 10:09 AM
[8-12] Are there any upcoming releases that you're looking forward to? A certain book, game, movie, or otherwise that you've got marked on your calendar? Why are you looking forward to it?
I've got many release dates I'm looking forward to. Guild Wars 2 and the latest World of Warcraft expansion are coming out soon, not to mention Black 2 and White 2, which I'm sure everyone knows about xD I've never played the original Guild Wars, but having a buy to play MMO to try out seems worthwhile. Something new to experience with game play and the like. With the WoW expansion, uhm... pretty much, I'm just looking forward to riding any mount I want on any character I want (having some rare mounts on one character and not the rest is now ancient history). Plus the Pokemon battle system should be fun (Pet battles. lol).

Could I have 10 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards for 1, 3, and 7, going for Green MG Coins, please?

Lady Vulpix
12th August 2012, 10:27 AM
Skye: MG: Flame Gem, Ocean Gem. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

[8-12] Are there any upcoming releases that you're looking forward to? A certain book, game, movie, or otherwise that you've got marked on your calendar? Why are you looking forward to it?
I'm also looking forward to the release of B2/W2. Although I'm still wondering how I'll manage to import it. I don't have it marked on my calendar, but I would like to play it someday, maybe next summer (January/February).

Skye
12th August 2012, 10:35 AM
Skye: MG: Flame Gem, Ocean Gem.

I'd like to sell those two Gems for stamps, please. Could I also get 3 Fishing Games on the same grid, A1, A2, and A3? *pays up* @.@ So many coins...

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP

Now who wants an EMT Game?

[TYPE] Normal
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: None.

Lady Vulpix
12th August 2012, 10:38 AM
Thanks! You get 4 stamps for your gems. Fish: Stat Modification Die, Blue MGcoin, Solar Gem.

OK, for the EMT Game... I'll guess Body Slam again.

lvl100mewtwo
12th August 2012, 11:22 AM

Well I think I agree with everyone here that BW2 are up there as what I am excited to see, but another thing for me is Phase 2 of the Avengers initiative, meaning the second wave of movies leading up to the next Avengers movie. Cap 2, Thor 2, Ant Man, IM3, Guardians, it's gonna be a stressful 3 years leading up to the second Avengers movie... lol

EMT Try: ExtremeSpeed

Skye
12th August 2012, 11:32 AM
Fish: Stat Modification Die, Solar Gem.

I'd like to sell those for Stamps, please ;3 Whoot, that should put me well over 80 Stamps.

Alex: Solar Gem | SCs: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins | Fishing: Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone, 20 Stamps/CCPs

classy_cat18
12th August 2012, 02:13 PM
I'll guess Crush Claw for the EMT Game. I'd also like a game of MP with BW Pokemon. *pays*

Skye
12th August 2012, 02:16 PM
Sure! Could I have my Stamps though, please? xD

Shonta:
MP: Pansage, Rufflet, Heatmor, Regigigas, Palkia, Empoleon, Darkrai, Leavanny, Vibrava, Starly, Baltoy, Aron, Raikou, Wooper

DarkestLight
12th August 2012, 03:38 PM

Well I think I agree with everyone here that BW2 are up there as what I am excited to see, but another thing for me is Phase 2 of the Avengers initiative, meaning the second wave of movies leading up to the next Avengers movie. Cap 2, Thor 2, Ant Man, IM3, Guardians, it's gonna be a stressful 3 years leading up to the second Avengers movie... lol

That is the only movie I really don't see doing well. Ant Man is wishy washy, but they could pull a IM1 and make it funny yet awesome. But Guardians of the Galaxy? Eeeehhh...really gonna hafta wait and see. Everything else looks awesome, especially Thor II. I REALLY can't wait to see how this one opens up EVERYTHING.

Now, as for my looking forward too. BW2, RE6, and there was one other game. Can't remember it now. Oh and just the Christmas season in general where I can get old games for cheap. Looking to buy that Jurassic park game that takes place during Movie 1. Oh and my trip back to NYC to get all my games out here :D! SOON!

Lady Vulpix
12th August 2012, 04:28 PM
Skye: you get 12 stamps.

DL: Hollow Stone.

Skye
12th August 2012, 04:49 PM
Uhm. I'd like to play a game of MP with Black and White Pokemon, actually *pays up a coin* :3

Lady Vulpix
12th August 2012, 05:10 PM
Skye: Vullaby, Turtwig, Taillow, Seedot, Abra, Purrloin, Volbeat, Exploud, Maractus, Volcarona, Meloetta, Shelgon, Pachirisu, Spoink.

Skye
12th August 2012, 05:18 PM
MP: Vullaby, Turtwig, Taillow, Seedot, Abra, Purrloin, Volbeat, Exploud, Maractus, Volcarona, Meloetta, Shelgon, Pachirisu, Spoink.

Question 1: Is the MP an unevolved Pokemon who can evolve at least once?

lvl100mewtwo
12th August 2012, 05:39 PM

That is the only movie I really don't see doing well. Ant Man is wishy washy, but they could pull a IM1 and make it funny yet awesome. But Guardians of the Galaxy? Eeeehhh...really gonna hafta wait and see. Everything else looks awesome, especially Thor II. I REALLY can't wait to see how this one opens up EVERYTHING.

Guardians will be the filler story to understand who Thanos is. I think this will be the dark horse of Phase 2, took me by surprise also... I just want to see how they will do Rocket Racoon... I'm sooo anxious for that. They said they wanna do a Hank Pym / Scott Lang Ant Man movie, which I think is a little too ambitious for me... but this also means we will probably see Yellow Jacket, Ant Man and hopefully Wasp in Avengers 2... just no Black Panther yet... sigh...

Anyways, I'm also writing here because Skye and I have come to an agreement, my 6 TMs (Rage, Razor Wind, Metal Sound, Twin Needle, Twister, Sky Attack) for 80 Stamps on her end. Just waiting for her to confirm.

Skye
12th August 2012, 05:51 PM
Oh xD I was just about to post. Yeah, confirmed my attempt to buy out his TMs.

Lady Vulpix
12th August 2012, 06:16 PM
Wow, that's a big sale!

As for your question, no, it isn't.

Skye
12th August 2012, 06:30 PM
MP: Volbeat, Exploud, Maractus, Volcarona, Meloetta, Shelgon, Pachirisu.

Question 1: Is the MP an unevolved Pokemon who can evolve at least once? No
Question 2: Has the MP evolved?

And yeah xD I'm... decently good at getting Stamps together and those are all good attacks for Pokemon I own, or will own in the future. >.> I've gotten a habit of getting TMs for Pokemon I don't even have yet... lol

Lady Vulpix
12th August 2012, 06:45 PM
I see.

No, it has not evolved.

classy_cat18
12th August 2012, 07:20 PM
Oh, I thought I confirmed the stamps. ^^;;

MP: Pansage, Rufflet, Heatmor, Regigigas, Palkia, Empoleon, Darkrai, Leavanny, Vibrava, Starly, Baltoy, Aron, Raikou, Wooper
Question #1: Did the Pokemon debut in an odd-numbered generation?

Skye
12th August 2012, 07:30 PM
It's fine xD

Shonta: Yes, it did.

MP: Volbeat, Maractus, Meloetta, Pachirisu.

Question 3: Does the MP resist electric-type attacks?

classy_cat18
12th August 2012, 07:43 PM
MP: Pansage, Rufflet, Heatmor, Leavanny, Vibrava, Baltoy, Aron
Question #2: Did the Pokemon debut in Black and White?

Skye
12th August 2012, 07:45 PM
Yes, it did :3

Lady Vulpix
12th August 2012, 08:18 PM
I assume you're asking whether Electric type attacks are less than 1× effective against it, so the answer is "yes".

Skye
12th August 2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant. Resist and immune are used very strangely in games, so I'm sorry if I mixed up the proper Pokemon term for it there :x

MP: Maractus, Pachirisu.

Question 3: Does the MP resist electric-type attacks? Yes
Quesiton 4/Guess: Is the MP Maractus?

Lady Vulpix
12th August 2012, 08:36 PM
Yes, it is! Pick your prize! :)

It's not that you mixed it up (which I wouldn't have noticed since I didn't know what you were thinking); it's that the terms themselves are vague. It could be taken as "is it less than 1×?", which would include 0×, 1/2× and 1/4×, as "is it resistant but not immune?" which would rule out 0×, or even as "can this Pokemon survive an Electric attack?", which couldn't have been the question because, depending on the situation, every Pokemon may resist one.

Skye
12th August 2012, 08:43 PM
Whoot! I'd like a Green MG Coin :3 And yeah, they're all vague. xD I apologize, I'll try to remember to state the multiplier next time.

classy_cat18
12th August 2012, 09:24 PM
MP: Pansage, Rufflet, Heatmor, Leavanny
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Grass type?

Skye
12th August 2012, 11:21 PM
Yes, it is.

classy_cat18
13th August 2012, 12:28 AM
MP: Pansage, Leavanny
Question #4/Guess: Is the Mystery Pokemon Leavanny?

Skye
13th August 2012, 10:13 AM
[TYPE] Normal
[b]40

[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses: Body Slam, Extremespeed, Crush Claw,

[b][8-13] What kind of music-related programs/websites do you use a lot and why? Which ones do you dislike and use least often, if at all?
I like Pandora and use it often. People say it's crap, but I keep finding old songs I used to like and forgot about because they're apparently relevant to my music interests. Of course, it also gives me complete trash sometimes, but that's what one gets for it. I'm thinking about trying out Spotify for some playlists, but not completely sure yet. Youtube is a site I also use for music (but not often), as well as Grooveshark. I absolutely hate Windows Media Player. :/ I used to make back ups of my CDs in case they got trashed. One day, one of them did get trashed, and when I tried to use a back up, it said that my music was unprotected or something and wouldn't play it. So I used Realplayer instead.

Also, could I have 10 Group 2 Scratch Cards for 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins and 3 fishing games for A1, A2, and A3 on the same grid? *hands over 13 credits*

Shonta: No, it is not. Sorry.

Lady Vulpix
13th August 2012, 10:25 AM
EMT Game: Screech? (I just hope it's not Splash).

Skye: MG: Division Gem, Spark Gem. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. Fish: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem.

[8-13] What kind of music-related programs/websites do you use a lot and why? Which ones do you dislike and use least often, if at all?
I use MPlayer to reproduce music (I used to use XMMS in my own computer, which has a graphic interface which supports WinAMP skins, but I haven't had the need to install it in this one), Audacity to edit audio files, and I recently used FFMPEG to convert a WMA file to MP3. As for websites, I once used Muziboo for uploading a silly song I created, and I've been getting e-mails from them ever since saying that no one is listening to it. I listen to music on YouTube too, I know it's a video site but it has a lot of music videos. As for programs I dislike... I'm with you against Windows Media Player. Fortunately, I haven't had to deal with it since 2003, when I decided not to help my then choir director with his computer anymore.

Skye
13th August 2012, 10:31 AM
Skye: MG: Division Gem, Spark Gem. Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem.

I'd like to sell those for Stamps please :3

Knight of Time
13th August 2012, 10:49 AM
EMT: Howl?

Yes, I'm back...congrats Skye, and welcome.

lvl100mewtwo
13th August 2012, 11:05 AM
[8-13] What kind of music-related programs/websites do you use a lot and why? Which ones do you dislike and use least often, if at all?

Unfortunately for me, being in Canada, Pandora just doesn't work here, so I have to find a program to hide my IP to I can go on the website. But it's okay, I ended up finding a better website in Grooveshark, as it helps me get through my days at work when I'm in the office, alone. As for which I dislike, anyone remember Napster? lol

EMT: Growth?

classy_cat18
13th August 2012, 11:31 AM
Then it's gotta be Pansage. Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

Alex: Spark Gem. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: Lunar Gem, Flame Gem, Hollow Stone

EMT Game: Covet

DarkestLight
13th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Emt game: Foresight!

Skye
13th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Welcome back! And Alex wins the EMT game, it was Growth!

Yes, it was Pansage. *hands over a Blue MG Coin*

Knight of Time
13th August 2012, 01:54 PM
(8-13) What kind of music-related programs/websites do you use a lot and why? Which ones do you dislike and use least often, if at all?

For music programs, I'd have to say Winamp and iTunes, because I can play music with either program (but for certain music files, I have to use iTunes), and virtually can't go wrong with either. There's also Audacity, which is a really good program because you can edit MP3 files in it to do stuff like changing the speed, pitch, tempo, changing the volume, etc. For music websites, well, I used to like Friends of Old Time Music, which was a blog type website made by a guy named Masked Cucumber, but that website recently went down, so it was sad for me to see it gone. Lastly, there really isn't much I don't like for music programs and/or websites except for the websites that can have hidden malicious content, and/or have music that not only is unavailable on other websites, but can be only gotten by paying for a temporary account with a certain amount of given space as well as an amount of time the account can be used for before it expires (that kind of website was how I cautiously got some music I had a really tough time finding that otherwise would have been only found on an LP).

(8-12) Are there any upcoming releases that you're looking forward to? A certain book, game, movie, or otherwise that you've got marked on your calendar? Why are you looking forward to it?

Yeah, there's more than one here, I'm looking forward to the release of Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2, because being a Pokemon fan, I can't imagine not getting them. I'm also looking forward to Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition for the Wii because not only is this the first time Nintendo is doing a compilation of classic Kirby games (this compilation consists of 6 main games: Kirby's Adventure for the NES, Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby's Dream Land 2 for the Game Boy (these two are in black and white, but it's no big deal), Kirby Super Star and Kirby's Dream Land 3 for the SNES, and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards for the N64), but getting this game would make it possible for me to relive playing all of those games, especially Kirby's Adventure and Kirby's Dream Land 2 (I used to have the original version of the former, and I own a copy of the latter which I rarely play anymore)...as for DVDs, well, I'm looking forward to the 10th and final season of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the original series), because not only does it have all the episodes of season 10, it has a couple of "missing" episodes that should have been on one of the previous DVDs of this series, but didn't get a DVD release prior to this one...so yeah, it's not just new stuff I'm looking forward to, but a few blasts from the past as well.

Can I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) as well as 3 FGs (different grids, going for B2) please?

classy_cat18
13th August 2012, 02:25 PM
Kyle: Spark Gem, Gold Berry. SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. FG: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGCoin, Miracle Gem.

Knight of Time
13th August 2012, 02:34 PM
FG: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGCoin, Miracle Gem.

Uh, was my third FG item a Miracle Berry by chance? I don't remember us having a Miracle Gem, though.

Lady Vulpix
13th August 2012, 03:12 PM
Uh, was my third FG item a Miracle Berry by chance? I don't remember us having a Miracle Gem, though.You got an item that doesn't exist. It's a miracle! ;)

By the way, welcome back!

classy_cat18
13th August 2012, 03:33 PM
Sorry, I meant to say Flame Gem. My bad, I was working quickly.

(8-13) What kind of music-related programs/websites do you use a lot and why? Which ones do you dislike and use least often, if at all?
I use iTunes for my iPod related stuff. But if the files are of a different format, I use Windows Media Player. I don't like a lot of music programs cluttering my hard drive if I can use just two.

(8-12) Are there any upcoming releases that you're looking forward to? A certain book, game, movie, or otherwise that you've got marked on your calendar? Why are you looking forward to it?
Hmm...there's Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, and the Deadman Wonderland boxset. The good thing is that they're far enough into the future that I'll have the money to afford them when they are released. As far as movies go, I'm waiting for Rise of the Guardians because it looks really interesting.

Knight of Time
13th August 2012, 03:41 PM
Shonta: 2 Green MGCoins, Red MGCoin

Wolfsong
13th August 2012, 09:42 PM
I'd like 2 games of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please *hands over a blue coin*

Skye
13th August 2012, 10:17 PM
Amy: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin

Knight of Time
14th August 2012, 10:46 AM
(8/14) Is there any kind of computer accessory (or accessories) you wish you had, or had more of right now? If so, what accessory(ies), and why?

For me, I've been wishing to have this device by Adaptec called a GameBridge (I mentioned it in Twisted Wishes one day, but I didn't explain what it does, until now)...the reason I want one is simple, so that I can connect it to my Wii or GameCube system and play a game on either using the laptop's screen in place of a TV (that's what the GameBridge makes possible)...so yeah, when it's hard to find time to play a console game on a TV, this little device and its special cables can come in handy.

In addition to the MGs, can I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) please?

Skye
14th August 2012, 11:07 AM
Kyle: MGs: Circle Gem, Hollow Stone | Scratch Cards: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

(8/14) Is there any kind of computer accessory (or accessories) you wish you had, or had more of right now? If so, what accessory(ies), and why?
Nothing comes to mind. At all. I have pretty much everything I want, except for one thing, i suppose. I could do with one of those little plug in things that lets you do wifi on your DS from your computer. I don't even know what they're called, who sells them, or if they even exist. It was just brought up vaguely somewhere. I don't have wifi and I don't want to mess around with it, so... If I could just plug the DS into my computer and go that way, it would work for me. *shrugs*

10 games G2 scratchies 1, 3, 7 for Green MG Coins and 3 Fishing Games on the same grid, A1, A2, and A3 please.

lvl100mewtwo
14th August 2012, 11:14 AM

If I were to go big, it would probably be a 3 Screen setup with the appropriate video card, so that I can do more work on my computer than ever before. If I wanna go simplistic, I just need a new wireless mouse and keyboard, I am dying to have one right now, seeing my old ones crapped out on me... but at least I am willing to wait until I have the monetary levels.

Knight of Time
14th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Skye: Solar Gem

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 5 Red MGCoins

FGs: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Nothing

Alex: Red MGCoin

SCs: 5 Red MGCoins

FGs: Miracle Berry, Pokemon Earring, Miracle Berry

Can I have 3 FGs (C3, different grids) as well, please?

lvl100mewtwo
14th August 2012, 11:25 AM
Ouch that was a rough SC, but an amazing FG though, lol

Skye
14th August 2012, 11:42 AM

FGs: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem,

I'd like to sell those three gems for Stamps please :3 Could I also have a game of MP with Black and White? *pays up another coin*

Kyle: FG: Light Gem, Hollow Stone, Flame Gem.

Knight of Time
14th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Skye: Sure. 6 Stamps are on their way to you.

MP: Diglett, Rhyhorn, Cacturne, Croagunk, Accelgor, Numel, Ursaring, Tirtouga, Houndoom, Starly, Spoink, Dustox, Cascoon, Togepi

Skye
14th August 2012, 04:48 PM
Thanks!

MP: Diglett, Rhyhorn, Cacturne, Croagunk, Accelgor, Numel, Ursaring, Tirtouga, Houndoom, Starly, Spoink, Dustox, Cascoon, Togepi

Question 1: Has the MP evolved?

Edit: Also. Skye strikes yet another deal. Sheer Cold and 18 Stamps for Amy's Thunderbolt, Mirror Move, and Flash Cannon TMs.

Come one, come all, if I can use it, I will probably buy it. Rofl.

Wolfsong
14th August 2012, 10:00 PM
Also. Skye strikes yet another deal. Sheer Cold and 18 Stamps for Amy's Thunderbolt, Mirror Move, and Flash Cannon TMs.

Confirming this.

Also: I'd like 2 games of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please *hands over a blue coin*

Skye
14th August 2012, 10:04 PM
Amy: 2 Blue MGcoins. Good rolls!

Knight of Time
15th August 2012, 08:31 AM
Skye: No, the MP hasn't evolved.

lvl100mewtwo
15th August 2012, 09:57 AM
[15/8]Whenever you aren't on TPM, are there any other websites that you like to visit frenquently (Apart from the typical Facebook / e-mail / social sites)? Why do you visit the website?

Well apart from the usual Facebook, which takes up lots of my time, I tend to go on Grooveshark to listen to music, to make the day go by faster. I also tend to unwind on a website called TheChive.com, it's just a collection of photo albums, videos and random stuff more oriented to guys (there is TheBerry.com for women). It just lets me take 5 - 10 mins from my work day and take my mind off other stuff, get a few cheap laughs in. I also tend to check my sports, so TSN and SportsIllustrated.

MGs Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Skye
15th August 2012, 10:59 AM
Alex: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Berry | SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins | Fishing: Gold Berry, Nail File, Photosynthesis Gem. Lucky rolls today!

[15/8]Whenever you aren't on TPM, are there any other websites that you like to visit frenquently (Apart from the typical Facebook / e-mail / social sites)? Why do you visit the website?
I visit my web comics mentioned previously each day (out of habit, I often forget who updates on what day, plus some of them don't always update on that day and post a day early anyway). I also like the wow-petopia forums, a nice hunter community in WoW, MMO-Champion for the latest gaming news, and sometimes the actual WoW website. I go there often mostly because of the upcoming expansion and my natural nosey nosiness of me wanting to know everything. And playing the actual beta of the expansion (which I could) wouldn't tell me near enough.

Could I also get 10 G2 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7, Green MG Coins and 3 fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3?

MP: Diglett, Rhyhorn, Croagunk, Numel, Starly, Spoink, Togepi

Question 1: Has the MP evolved? No
Question 2: Does the MP take increased damage from Water-type attacks?

lvl100mewtwo
15th August 2012, 12:03 PM
Aaaalright, I think it's time I do this, selling the following Items:

Gems (x42): [84 Stamps]
-Solar (x10)
-Lunar (x10)
-Spark (x5)
-Light (x4)
-Rainbow (x4)
-Photosynthesis (x4)
-Darkness (x2)
-Flame (x2)
-Ocean

Items: [77-78 Stamps]
-Hollow Stone (x6) [6 Stamps]
-Berry (x4) [4 Stamps]
-Sitrus Berry [5 Stamps]
-Gold Berry (x2) [10 Stamps]
-Miracle Berry (x3) [30 stamps]
-Pokemon Earring [12-13 Stamps]
-Nail File [10 Stamps]

By My calculations, that should be... 161 - 162 Stamps

Let me know if I'm off!

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2012, 12:11 PM
Alex: you get 166 stamps (regular berries can be sold for 2 stamps each).

Skye: SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins. Fish: Circle Gem, On-Off Socket, 1 Stamp/CCP.

No, there isn't. My computer is fine as it is.

I visit some Pokemon-related sites for information, and the Clockwork Mansion forums because there are some great people there. Also all the webcomics I read, which I have mentioned in an earlier poll. And the tagboard, of course.

classy_cat18
15th August 2012, 12:36 PM
Gabi: Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Skye
15th August 2012, 12:48 PM
Do I get an MG too? xD I'd like to sell the Circle Gem for Stamps either way.

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2012, 02:07 PM
I insist, the Solar Gems are invading us. What they're planning to do, I have no idea.

You get a Hollow Stone, sorry I skipped your MG.

Skye
15th August 2012, 02:29 PM
They're going to evolve all of the grass types :o I'd like to sell the Hollow Stone and Circle Gem now. xD

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2012, 03:22 PM
As long as they're not in league with the Black Dragon... :rolleyes:

You get 3 stamps.

Wolfsong
15th August 2012, 08:34 PM
*hands over a blue mg coin* I'd like two games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 For green mg coins please

Lady Vulpix
15th August 2012, 08:38 PM
Amy: you get 1 Red MGcoin.

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 12:43 PM
Skye: No, it doesn't.

(8/16) If you wanted go to any area in Canada or the United States that you've either never been to before or haven't been to in years, and decided to visit them for a week, what areas would you want to visit? Why?

For me, there's a few areas. I'd probably want to go to Boston, New York, Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal, mainly because of the hockey and/or baseball teams these cities have...because being that I'm a sports fan, I'd probably have a slightly higher liking of a hockey game.

(15/8) Whenever you aren't on TPM, are there any other websites that you like to visit frequently (Apart from the typical Facebook / e-mail / social sites)? Why do you visit the website?

For me, Bulbapedia is probably one of the most frequently visited websites of this particular "category", because it's virtually a mine of helpful Pokemon information...whenever I'm curious to look up something related to the anime or one of the games, this website is usually the one I check first.

In addition to the MGs, can I please have 10 SCs (2, 4, 8, Green MGCoin)?

classy_cat18
16th August 2012, 01:05 PM
Kyle: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Lady Vulpix
16th August 2012, 01:11 PM
(8/16) If you wanted go to any area in Canada or the United States that you've either never been to before or haven't been to in years, and decided to visit them for a week, what areas would you want to visit? Why?
Why specifically those 2 countries? Anyway, I'd like to see Orlando again because I've heard there are a lot of new things since I last visited back in 1997. It would also be nice to visit New York again and see all the people I know who live there. As for Canada, it would be nice to see Toronto and Vancouver, because they sound good from the comments I've heard. And wherever other TPMers live, just to meet them in person.

Skye
16th August 2012, 01:13 PM
Gabi: 2 Stamps/CCPs

I would like go go back to New York again, Arizona, and California. I've been to all three places, but I haven't been to any of them in a good, long while. New York I just have good memories of involving a cabin on a lake. Arizona is just a nice place to visit in winter to escape the cold, dark days, and California has always been beautiful to me and is the state where I was born in and grew up in. I also wouldn't mind visiting Calgary again in Canada. Freaking gorgeous place and I was only there for a day and a half.

Could I also get 10 G2 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7, Green MG Coins and 3 fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3?

MP: Croagunk, Starly, Spoink, Togepi

Question 2: Does the MP take increased damage from Water-type attacks? No
Question 3: Does the MP have Normal as part of its typing?

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 01:21 PM
Skye: 1 Stamp/CCP

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

FGs: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem, Matches

MP: No, it doesn't.

Skye
16th August 2012, 01:29 PM
Lunar Gem

I'd like to sell that gem for Stamps, please :3 *pockets the Matches for now*

MP: Croagunk, Spoink

Question 2: Does the MP take increased damage from Water-type attacks? No
Question 3: Does the MP have Normal as part of its typing? No
Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Croagunk?

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 01:32 PM
Skye: You get 2 Stamps.

MP: Yes it is! Go ahead and pick your prize.

Skye
16th August 2012, 01:45 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the game, I'll take a Green MGcoin :3

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 01:47 PM
The Green MGCoin is yours, Skye.

Can I have a game of MP as well (with B/W), please?

'holds a ready-to-pay Red MGCoin'

Skye
16th August 2012, 01:54 PM
Coming right up!

MP: Fraxure, Munchlax, Nidoqueen, Hariyama, Chinchou, Roggenrola, Seel, Lileep, Camerupt, Stantler, Swalot, Magikarp, Registeel, Yanma

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 02:00 PM
MP: Fraxure, Munchlax, Nidoqueen, Hariyama, Chinchou, Roggenrola, Seel, Lileep, Camerupt, Stantler, Swalot, Magikarp, Registeel, Yanma

Question 1: Does the MP have exactly 8 letters in its name?

Skye
16th August 2012, 02:02 PM
No, it does not.

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 02:08 PM
MP: Fraxure, Nidoqueen, Roggenrola, Seel, Lileep, Swalot, Registeel, Yanma

Question 2: Is there a doubled E (aka EE) in the MP's name?

Skye
16th August 2012, 02:12 PM
No, there is not.

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 02:14 PM
MP: Fraxure, Roggenrola, Swalot, Yanma

Question 3: Did the MP debut in B/W?

Skye
16th August 2012, 02:16 PM
Yes, it did.

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 02:17 PM
MP: Fraxure, Roggenrola

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Fraxure?

Skye
16th August 2012, 02:22 PM
No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 02:27 PM
MP: Roggenrola

It's Roggenrola...Blue MGCoin if I'm right, then can I use up another Red MGCoin for another MP game with B/W please?

lvl100mewtwo
16th August 2012, 02:43 PM

When it comes to the States, I guess Hawaii, California and Green Bay are the 3 places I would most like to visit. Hawaii and Cali just cause it would be nice to relax out there, see everything, learn to surf, get over my fear of open water / fish. As for Green Bay, the complete polar opposite of the other 2, it's all about Football, and going to see the Packers play at Lambeau (which is in the cards for me next year, 2013)

As for Canada, I've been lucky enough to touch both oceans in Canada, Pacific and Atlantic, but would love to go back to both Vancouver and PEI again, just great places that I felt I was there for too short (or too hungover in the case of Van City this year...) I also would love to see Calgary in Stampede mode, I think it would just be rediculous!

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 02:49 PM
Alex: 2 Stamps/CCPs

SCs: Luck was really on your side this time. You get 6 Blue MGCoins and 4 Red MGCoins.

FGs: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem, Division Gem

Skye
16th August 2012, 03:01 PM
Kyle, yes, it is! And yes, you may! *shuffles the credits*

MP: Magmar, Serperior, Combee, Mesprit, Leavanny, Scolipede, Bronzor, Ampharos, Hydreigon, Trapinch, Dragonair, Bidoof, Meganium, Wormadam

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 03:04 PM
MP: Magmar, Serperior, Combee, Mesprit, Leavanny, Scolipede, Bronzor, Ampharos, Hydreigon, Trapinch, Dragonair, Bidoof, Meganium, Wormadam

Question 1: Is there at least one A in the MP's name?

Skye
16th August 2012, 03:55 PM
Yes, there is.

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 04:00 PM
MP: Magmar, Leavanny, Ampharos, Trapinch, Dragonair, Meganium, Wormadam

Question 2: Can the MP evolve?

Skye
16th August 2012, 04:05 PM
Yes, it can.

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 04:10 PM
MP: Magmar, Trapinch, Dragonair

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Trapinch?

Skye
16th August 2012, 04:18 PM
Yes, it is! :D What would you like as your prize?

Knight of Time
16th August 2012, 04:20 PM
Awesome!

I'll take 2 Green MGCoins, then I'd like to use one of them for 3 FGs, going for C3 on different grids, please.

Skye
16th August 2012, 04:22 PM
I'll just keep one of those coins, then >_>

FG: Stat Modification Die, Lunar Gem, Nothing

Wolfsong
16th August 2012, 11:07 PM
*hands over 2 red mg coins* I'd like two games of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Skye
16th August 2012, 11:14 PM
Aaand... you get 2 Red MGcoins back.

Wolfsong
16th August 2012, 11:22 PM
And.... *hands back the 2 red mg coins* I'd like two games of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Skye
17th August 2012, 12:02 AM
And... *pulls the numbers and hands the same coins back* 2 Red MGcoins... Hey at least you aren't losing coins.

Wolfsong
17th August 2012, 09:25 AM
*hands over 2 red mg coins* I'd like two games of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

classy_cat18
17th August 2012, 10:04 AM
Amy: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin

Skye
17th August 2012, 10:14 AM
[8-17] How serious are you about your computer's health? What products to you use? Do you prefer free or bought programs to keep you and your computer safe?
I'm very serious about keeping my computer clean. I've already lost one good computer (granted it was old for a gaming computer. Almost 8 when I lost it) to worms and viruses. I keep the registry clean with CCleaner, for viruses I have Microsoft Security Essentials, for Spyware I have Spybot, and for Malware I have Malwarebytes. I prefer the free things because of the high powered and well known Norton Anti-virus... it absolutely ruined one of my computers the day we put it on because it attacks the necessary functions for a computer to work. Plus it's so bloated that all of my programs I listed still take up less space than that thing :/ So brought isn't always best. I did pay to upgrade Malwarebytes but that's it.

lvl100mewtwo
17th August 2012, 10:31 AM
[8-17] How serious are you about your computer's health? What products to you use? Do you prefer free or bought programs to keep you and your computer safe?

I used to be pretty bad at keeping my computer safe, I always used the free stuff, and I paid for it once. Lost everything on my old PC, before it crapped out twice... Now I buy top of the line virus detectors, and nothing else. I don't want to lose the last 3 years of my life to something stupid like a virus. I also have a few backups of everything on my PC, on portable harddrives... Just to be on the safe side...

Skye
17th August 2012, 10:39 AM
Alex: MG: Flame Gem | SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins | Fishing: Ocean Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem

classy_cat18
17th August 2012, 11:06 AM
Skye: 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Green MGcoins. SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins. FG: Ocean Gem, Green MGCoin, 2 Green MGCoins.

EDIT: [8-17] How serious are you about your computer's health? What products to you use? Do you prefer free or bought programs to keep you and your computer safe?
I got pretty serious after my computer suffered from overheating during the summer. Although I still don't pay for antivirus, I don't visit sites that could put me at risk, and I'm careful when I check my e-mail. I also gave my computer frequent breaks during the summer when our AC was busted.

I would love to go to Las Vegas. The hotels there look beautiful, and there must be so much to do and eat there. I would gamble a little but not spend all my money at the casinos. I would also like to go to Hawaii for the beaches and volcanoes.

(15/8) Whenever you aren't on TPM, are there any other websites that you like to visit frequently (Apart from the typical Facebook / e-mail / social sites)? Why do you visit the website?
Cityville to keep building my city, That Guy With The Glasses for reviews, TVTropes for archive binging. For streaming I frequent Hulu, Crunchyroll and Netflix.

Lady Vulpix
17th August 2012, 03:00 PM
Shonta: Red MGcoin, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem.

I try to take good care of it, so that it lasts me as long as possible. This one is new, I got it earlier this year. The old one was 8 years old, but it was still sad to watch it break beyond repair. I prefer free programs to keep my computer safe (and I've found that Linux works best in that respect). I use fsck to check the filesystem every now and then, to make sure none of my files is corrupted, and subversion (SVN) to backup my important files. Sometimes I make bigger backups, like disk images and full copies, but only when I'm about to do something radical and want to make sure I don't lose anything, which is rare. No other programs are necessary, although I do protect my pendrive to make sure it doesn't catch a virus when I plug it into a computer with Windows. I do this by making a folder named AutoRun.inf and a filed named aux inside that folder so that Windows can't delete it.

classy_cat18
17th August 2012, 03:15 PM

Wolfsong
17th August 2012, 10:26 PM
*hands over a blue MG coin* 2 games of group 2 scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins pelase

Skye
17th August 2012, 11:39 PM
... *shakes the randomizer* 2 Red MGcoins.

Wolfsong
17th August 2012, 11:43 PM
*blinks* I'll go for two more games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins

Skye
17th August 2012, 11:57 PM
Ah-hah! Me roughing the dice up seems to do the trick these days >_> 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin

Wolfsong
18th August 2012, 12:03 AM
okay *hands over the blue* two more games of group two scratchcards for green mg coins numbers 2,3,5

Skye
18th August 2012, 12:05 AM
1 Blue MGcoin... it wanted to come back to you.

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2012, 08:54 AM
(18/8) Does the weather usually affect you in any way (i.e. do you feel different, do different kinds of things, etc.)? What kind of wheather do you like the most, and the least? How do you normally deal with weather-related complications?
For me, it's the heat that affects me the most. I hate really hot days (with temperatures around or above 30°C. When that happens, I usually need to take drops for my blood pressure, drink a lot of water and wear a cap when I go out, but even then it affects me and it's hard for me to do most things. On the other hand, I feel best when it's cool and cloudy and most people complain about the "bad weather". Rain doesn't bother me much, unless it's really pouring and the streets turn into rivers. For regular rain, just taking un umbrella is enough (or a raincoat if it's also very windy), but I'm not to sell equipped for those days when it rains so heavily that you get soaked no matter what. I may need to buy a pair of rain boots. And I'm still hoping to witness a snowfall at some point in my life.

Knight of Time
18th August 2012, 09:04 AM
Gabi: Division Gem, Blue MGCoin

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2012, 09:21 AM
OK, time for a big sale:

1 Darkness Gem (2 stamps)
1 Flame Gem (2 stamps)
2 Spark Gems (4 stamps)
4 Lunar Gems (8 stamps)
1 Ocean Gem (2 stamps)
6 Solar Gems (12 stamps)
2 Photosynthesis Gems (4 stamps)
2 Division Gems (4 stamps)
3 Hollow Stones (3 stamps)
2 Berries (4 stamps)
4 Gold Berries (20 stamps)

That should give me 65 stamps, if I did the sum right.

And I'll play 8 Scratchcard games (1,2,5) for 2 stamps, and 3 Fishing Games on the same grid (A1, B2, C4). *Hands over 9 Red MGcoins and a Blue MGcoin.*

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th August 2012, 09:57 AM
(18/8) Does the weather usually affect you in any way (i.e. do you feel different, do different kinds of things, etc.)? What kind of wheather do you like the most, and the least? How do you normally deal with weather-related complications?
As you probably know, I'm always looking forward to the first snow. I rush outside if I see a snowfall and not even a blizzard can prevent me from enjoying my season. Actually I like blizzards, too, or extreme -30 °C, there I really can feel the rage of winter. I like also occasional rain in summer, heat isn't my thing. One thing I wonder about weather conditions is how thunder makes certain people develop headaches, or laziness. I'm not affected, if I'm lazy, weather isn't to blame. And you probably guessed, polar night doesn't particularly depress me. Anyways, I consider quite carefully dressing up according to the weather, although being able to take the cold can bee seen quite well.

Knight of Time
18th August 2012, 09:58 AM
Gabi: 65 Stamps are headed your way.

SCs: 16 Stamps, 1 Red MGCoin

FGs: Pokemon Collar, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

Mikachu: Lunar Gem

Skye
18th August 2012, 10:26 AM
Believe it or not, I'm allergic to weather changes. Not seasonal changes, but weather changes. Whenever the temperature dramatically rises, drops, it starts or stops raining, ect, I start sneezing. Hailstorms are just a pain, but it's fun to watch the ice bounce around once it hits the ground. Generally, if it's just rain, I don't worry too much. I love the smell of rain, it's my favorite weather effect. Warm summer rains are my absolute favorite and, as long as I don't have to drive in it, I'll just walk around in a light coat or just get out of the rain and enjoy it from behind a window. Generally, I do what I was taught to do and just work around the weather. Weather is not going to stop anything from happening for me. :/ Cause letting weather get in the way is for wussies. Go childhood learnings...

Knight of Time
18th August 2012, 10:31 AM

SCs: 3 Blue MGCoins, 6 Red MGCoins

FGs: 20 Stamps/CCPs, Miracle Berry, Green MGCoin...now that is what I call amazing luck.

Skye
18th August 2012, 10:44 AM
Skye: Miracle Berry

I'd like to sell that for (10?) Stamps please xD Whoo lucky day!

Lady Vulpix
18th August 2012, 10:45 AM
Wow, cool! It's almost like it's raining stamps! ^_^ I'm keeping the collar for now, I'll find a use for it later.

And Skye gets her 10 stamps. :)

lvl100mewtwo
18th August 2012, 11:00 AM
(18/8) Does the weather usually affect you in any way (i.e. do you feel different, do different kinds of things, etc.)? What kind of weather do you like the most, and the least? How do you normally deal with weather-related complications?

Weather for me has it's ups and downs. Hot and humid weather tends to break out my old sports injuries back (popped shoulder, broken bones) as I can feel them lingering. I've always been a proponent of cold, I was born in a snow storm and raised on hockey ice rinks, so I've always been a fan of the cold. When it's too warm, I tend to not be able to sleep, because I can't be comfortable. I would rather add extra layers of clothing to keep warm than to take some off.

classy_cat18
18th August 2012, 11:13 AM
Alex: Solar Gem. SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: Red MGCoin, 2 Green MGCoins, 4 Leaf Clover

DarkestLight
18th August 2012, 01:27 PM

Pretty good about it. I have to be since my g/f uses it alot and she doesn't take care of it at all-and she needs it for school. Avast! free works so well its not even funny, and as archaic as it sounds, that combined with Ad-aware really takes care of 99% of all problems I could have. Spybot is there, and I have some boot check program to remove things that like to hang out in the bootsector...uhh Fixit? Forgot its name. Rarely need it unless I know something came with a download (wha?)

Trying to go to New Orleans. Haven't been. Wanna go eat true cajun food again and look though whats left of its history. Either there or Arizona, despite my fear of seeing a snake. I'm not scared of snakes, I'm scared of being startled BY a snake. Irrational? Yes, yes it is. Arizona is tied for hottest state, and I wanna go enjoy those record temps :D

Uhh SonicHQ MB, GHZ, Really, alot of the still surviving Sonic sites. There's also Bethesda for my Skyrim updates, Marvel to keep up on my comic stances(really need a good Marvel Message board to compound theories off of about the current storyline) and uhhh OH Google.

Google? Yeah, I type in random words and do searches on Google. Pretty sure Im on day 456 of enjoyment from that.

(18/8) Does the weather usually affect you in any way (i.e. do you feel different, do different kinds of things, etc.)? What kind of weather do you like the most, and the least? How do you normally deal with weather-related complications?

Whoa wait, is there a limit on how many questions I could answer? I'll wait til tomorrow before I answer this one if that is the case.

Skye
18th August 2012, 03:02 PM
You can answer any or all of the 3 latest polls (as long as you haven't already answered them).

So I don't believe you can save up polls. :/ But I'll go ahead and give you your MGs and you can pick up fresh with tomorrow's poll. I hope that's alright and someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

DL: Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin, Hollow Stone

classy_cat18
18th August 2012, 03:06 PM
Yeah, Skye is right.

I almost always feel groggy during cloudy weather, especially if it's about to rain or it's cold. So the only way I can deal with it is to take a mid-day nap and chill. Naturally, I like warm and sunny weather the most.

Knight of Time
18th August 2012, 03:22 PM
Shonta: 10 Stamps/CCPs

Can I have a new game of MP with B/W and 3 FGs on different grids, going for A1 please?

DarkestLight
18th August 2012, 03:31 PM
No prob. Didn't expect there to be a question everyday all of a sudden, caught me off guard.

Whatwhat! more coinage.

Skye
18th August 2012, 03:32 PM
Yes, yes you may!

MP: Palpitoad, Electrode, Feraligatr, Gabite, Natu, Krabby, Machoke, Shedinja, Skuntank, Relicanth, Klinklang, Accelgor, Archeops, Duskull

Fishing: Hollow Stone, Circle Gem, Light Gem

Knight of Time
18th August 2012, 07:27 PM
MP: Palpitoad, Electrode, Feraligatr, Gabite, Natu, Krabby, Machoke, Shedinja, Skuntank, Relicanth, Klinklang, Accelgor, Archeops, Duskull

Question 1: Is the MP a dual type?

Skye
18th August 2012, 07:53 PM
No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
18th August 2012, 08:02 PM
MP: Electrode, Feraligatr, Krabby, Machoke, Klinklang, Accelgor, Duskull

Question 2: Can the MP evolve?

Skye
18th August 2012, 08:04 PM
No, it cannot evolve.

Wolfsong
18th August 2012, 08:13 PM
*hands back the blue coin* 2 more games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

Skye
18th August 2012, 08:21 PM
SC: 1 Red MGcoin

Wolfsong
18th August 2012, 08:25 PM
and anotehr scratchcard for green mg coin numbers 2,3,5

Skye
18th August 2012, 08:26 PM
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin

Wolfsong
19th August 2012, 07:47 AM
*hands back the blue coin* 2 more games of group two scratchcards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coins please

classy_cat18
19th August 2012, 09:17 AM
Amy: Red MGCoin

Knight of Time
19th August 2012, 09:34 AM
MP: Electrode, Feraligatr, Klinklang, Accelgor

Question 3: Is the MP weak to Ground-type moves?

Skye
19th August 2012, 11:12 AM
No, it isn't.

Knight of Time
19th August 2012, 11:24 AM
MP: Feraligatr, Accelgor

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Feraligatr?

Skye
19th August 2012, 11:37 AM
No, it isn't, sorry.

Knight of Time
19th August 2012, 11:47 AM
MP: Accelgor

Drat, then it has to be Accelgor...oh well. Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Skye
19th August 2012, 11:52 AM
Yes, it was. *hands over a Blue MGcoin*

Could I get 10 G2 Scratchies for 1, 3, 7, Green MG Coins and 3 fishing games on the same grid for A1, A2, and A3?

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Scratchies: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. Fish: Berry, 2 Green MGcoins, Red MGcoin.

The coins have smiled upon you today. :)

Knight of Time
19th August 2012, 12:17 PM
(8/19) When it comes to making purchases, do you ever do any planning ahead for the said purchases? If so, what are some purchases that are on your mind to do someday when you have the money?

For me, yes, I do plenty of planning ahead for my purchases. Some examples of things that I have on my mind to purchase someday are a GameBridge (which I already mentioned this month), a bunch of TV DVDs, a Nintendo e-Reader for the GBA (hopefully one new or in the case of a used one, one in the best condition possible), Pokemon Black 2 & White 2, Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition, digital downloads of a few Sonic titles for PC, and lastly, some glossy printing paper (the last one may be a bit of an odd one, but I'm crossing my fingers it can serve a special purpose incase I get a Nintendo e-Reader someday).

I'm usually not affected that much by the weather, though sunlight sometimes makes me sneeze or feel a little sleepy at random times. As for what weather I like the most and least, I like it when it's not too warm or cold outside, but I cannot stand thundershowers/thunderstorms. When it comes to weather complications, I basically just do my best to endure the weather, even if there's something a bit odd about it.

(8-17) How serious are you about your computer's health? What products to you use? Do you prefer free or bought programs to keep you and your computer safe?

I'm generally very serious about my computer's health, as I try to keep it in good working condition as much as possible. As for what products I use, I have a few; McAfee Total Protection, SUPERAntiSpyware, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware, etc. For my preference of programs, I don't have much of a preference whether the programs are freeware or bought programs, just as long as they can do their individual jobs effectively enough for my satisfaction.

In addition to the MGs, can I please have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin)?

Skye
19th August 2012, 12:26 PM
Berry

The coins have smiles upon you today. :)

Two days in a row @.@ So many coins. I'd like to sell that berry for Stamps please.

(8/19) When it comes to making purchases, do you ever do any planning ahead for the said purchases? If so, what are some purchases that are on your mind to do someday when you have the money?
Yeah, I plan my purchases. I rarely ever come across something and just buy it, mostly because that's how I grew up as a child. Spoiled little Skye would get any and every toy she wanted. So looking back on that waste (though I'm sure most of my toys got donated to charity after gathering dust for a few years), I grew up to learn to consider what I'm buying. Right now, I don't have many purchases lined up in my mind right now, though. Being overly reserved with such purchases, I just end up buying very few things, if anything at all xD I'm... pretty set right now. I'm sure something will come up soon.

Kyle: MGs: Rainbow Gem, Red MGcoin, Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP | SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

DarkestLight
19th August 2012, 12:32 PM

Rain makes me a narcoleptic. Its really bad. I'm scared to drive on rainy days because of how bad/fast it makes me sleep. It's really weird too. I can be out in rain, playing Ultimate, or working or whatever; the minute I stop moving...BANG. I'm asleep. I often try to stay indoors on rainy days so I can pass out in a lounge or on break or something.

Love my heat, humidity and fire laden temperatures :D
HAAAAAATE SNOW and cold.

I have to plan out purchases months in advance. But I am a spontaneous planner. I'll see what I want, then plan for it for months before getting it. Being super poor and in debt does that to ya. Telling ya'll, when I make it and be rich, I'm spending all my cash on everything I need and tossing the rest in the bank XD.

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2012, 12:56 PM
Skye: you get 2 stamps for your berry. MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem.

DL: Berry. Sorry, Skye pointed out that you got an extra MG yesterday

I always plan ahead, and only buy what I really want and/or need. I'd like to buy Pokemon White 2, but there are more issues than just the money (which I trust I can save up); getting it here is the main problem, and I really hope I can find a way before summer starts. I'm also planning to buy a US SIM card if I manage to travel there next year, so that I can call and receive calls from my friends during my stay (I used to have a TracFone but it's really NOT made for occasional visitors). And I'll leave the grocery shopping for next Monday because tomorrow is a holiday here and the supermarket will be too full of people.

Skye
19th August 2012, 12:58 PM
Gabi: Miracle Berry

Lady Vulpix
19th August 2012, 01:00 PM
Cool! I'll sell it for 10 stamps. :)

Oh, I'm also saving up stamps, by the way. :D

Skye
19th August 2012, 01:02 PM
I wonder what for ;3 Enjoy your Stamps.

lvl100mewtwo
19th August 2012, 03:50 PM

I try to budget everything, which is nice, but sometimes I do have impulse purchases (bought a couple of dress shirts, almost a few suits yesterday cause I felt like it). Well the purchases right now are a House hopefully in the next few years, but short term, furniture is what I need, a new bed and couch, and then maybe a new laptop, if I'm lucky... I dunno, it's all down the road...

classy_cat18
19th August 2012, 04:06 PM
Alex: Circle Gem. SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins. FG: Blue MGCoin, Lunar Gem, Light Gem.

The Blue Avenger
19th August 2012, 04:34 PM
It's still Sunday! I'm not late!

[TYPE] Fire
[BASE PP]
[BASE DAMAGE]
[BASE ACCURACY]
[TARGET]
[EFFECT]
Guesses:

Knight of Time
19th August 2012, 04:38 PM
EMT: Sacred Fire?

classy_cat18
19th August 2012, 04:45 PM
I usually don't really do much besides depositing a certain amount of money each two weeks in my savings account, although I also wait for a sale to make a purchase. I plan on getting a 3DS, Nexus 7, and a new laptop within the next two years.

EMT: Lava Plume

lvl100mewtwo
19th August 2012, 04:53 PM
EMT: V-Create?

Skye
19th August 2012, 04:57 PM
EMT Game: Blaze Kick

Shonta: Ocean Gem

Wolfsong
19th August 2012, 06:11 PM
Is the EMT Blast Burn?

*hands over the Red MGCoin* One game of group two scratchards numbers 2,3,5 for green mg coin please

Skye
19th August 2012, 06:38 PM
Amy: 1 Blue MGcoin

The Blue Avenger
19th August 2012, 07:21 PM
Game over! Skye wins a Blaze Kick TM! Congratulations!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th August 2012, 04:27 AM
(8/19)When it comes to making purchases, do you ever do any planning ahead for the said purchases? If so, what are some purchases that are on your mind to do someday when you have the money?
I plan something, but also am on a nasty habit of not thinking beforehand and just going to a shop and picking something very expensive. Like on my trip to Oulu, Last Story Limited Editon, all those 3DS Accessories, Soul Calibur V (eventhough I'm unfamiliar with Soul Calibur series as a whole, only owned the old Soul Blade before this) and stuff. That's why my bank account is running low, and I'll have to be careful. So I must restrict the new purchases for the remaining year to... peculiar haircut, new Hi-Fi component system, new clothes order worth around 100 € from EMP, Wii U whenever it comes out, some manga, a mini laptop, Pokemon Black or White 2, perhaps finally X-Box 360, the list goes on and on... Well at least you can dream.

classy_cat18
20th August 2012, 10:45 AM
Mikachu: Light Gem, Red MGcoin

lvl100mewtwo
20th August 2012, 01:44 PM
[8/20] What is your dream type of transportation that you would be able to drive / would learn to drive? Plane, car, bike, what kind? and Why? Would this mode of transportation be useful in your country / environment?

I've always dreamed of having an Aston Martin, ever since I saw the Vanquish in Die Another Day, the James Bond movie, specifically the 2007 model, but at this point, this year's Vantage would do just as well. I just love the look, the style and the power that is in this car. Granted I've always been a James Bond fan, and Aston Martin has always been synonymous with the movie series. Up here in Canada though, specifically in Ottawa, this car would only be driven 4-6 months a year, as the salt and the icy conditions would not be that great for the car (ironic because the one used in the Bond movie was used in Iceland...)

MGs Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

classy_cat18
20th August 2012, 02:06 PM
Alex: Lunar Gem, Spark Gem. SCs: 6 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins. FG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Sitrus Berry, Spirit Guard

[8/20] What is your dream type of transportation that you would be able to drive / would learn to drive? Plane, car, bike, what kind? and Why? Would this mode of transportation be useful in your country / environment?
I don't really have a dream car...or any other kind of transportation. I just hope my first car isn't a total lemon, maybe have a bright red color, with a CD player...as long as it can handle Downtown Birmingham traffic, I'll be fine.

Knight of Time
20th August 2012, 02:27 PM
Shonta: 1 Stamp/CCP

Skye
20th August 2012, 03:10 PM
Nothing, honestly. I prefer being a passenger and not a driver. Maybe when I was a kid, I would have liked learning how to fly a plane, but not anymore. It would have been useful if I decided to be a pilot as a career, but otherwise, not useful at all.

classy_cat18
20th August 2012, 03:50 PM
Skye: 2 Stamps/CCPs. SCs: 1 Green MGcoin, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins. FG: 2 Green MGCoins, Light Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

A game of MP with BW, please. *pays*

Knight of Time
20th August 2012, 03:54 PM
Shonta: Makuhita, Beedrill, Electivire, Cyndaquil, Maractus, Deoxys, Salamence, Primeape, Staravia, Vanillite, Scolipede, Larvitar, Slowking, Stunky

Skye
20th August 2012, 04:09 PM
Skye: Light Gem

I'd like to sell that for Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
20th August 2012, 04:10 PM
Skye: you get 2 stamps.

In my dreams, I wouldn't have to drive. I would fly by myself or even disappear and appear wherever I want to go. Which would be very useful in this or any other country. Now if it has to be real stuff... a small plane would be interesting. But not enough that I would take the time to take flying lessons. ;)

Skye
20th August 2012, 04:10 PM
Gabi: 20 Stamps/CCPs