PDA

View Full Version : [GYM] Ash0011 vs. DL, gym rematch (Ref: Greyfoxylady)

Ash0011
14th August 2012, 08:10 AM
Hello I just had a spot open up and would like to challenge Dl to a rematch, you decide rules and all but I'd like to send first, I'm hoping this won't be as 1 sided as last time

Rossymore
14th August 2012, 08:41 AM
OHMAHGODREFFING!

For the interest of science of course...

DarkestLight
14th August 2012, 08:42 AM
:: Still in a Gym Match with Wolfy:: :/

BTPoke
14th August 2012, 08:46 AM
well, your battle with wolfsong is almost done (I guess), so ash can wait, right? :P

Perfect Chaos
14th August 2012, 10:56 AM
Hope that finishes soon, I wanna see Darkly pop open a fresh can of whoop-ass on Ash again :yes:

DarkestLight
14th August 2012, 04:55 PM
She's pwning me...gonna hafta go big to beat her.

DarkestLight
24th August 2012, 08:29 PM
Lost that. On hiatus for only a few more hours, then I guess this can start :/

Ash0011
24th August 2012, 09:56 PM
Yay! I'll send already, starting with leo (course)

DarkestLight
25th August 2012, 11:07 AM
o.o? Usually I release, then you release and attack, but I guess you can attack after this.

I'll switch it up and start with Kys-o-deth, F Serene Grace.

Greyfox
25th August 2012, 11:26 AM
If Rossy's not reffing this anymore, I'd like to take a crack at it...

Rossymore
25th August 2012, 12:43 PM
Well I suppose I do have quite the number of matches that I'm already reffing, so if you want it, it's yours Grey.

Rossymore
28th August 2012, 02:58 PM
But if Grey doesn't reply then I'll ref this tomorrow, just to get it started at least.

Ash0011
28th August 2012, 03:46 PM
alright lets sketch your usual psy-medallion (love it) but include an electrode symbol on the back to make it explode if stolen then safeguard and finish with an ice beam
if it statuses use heal bell if it protects then future sight if it grabs the medallion then sketch a new one

DarkestLight
28th August 2012, 06:17 PM
o.O? What?

If I status, it'll have to ...draw..a bell in order to use Heal Bell. Yeah. Toxic.

Then Focus Punch. Last action depends. If it uses Ice Beam-use Extremespeed
If it uses Safeguard, Focus Punch

Toxic~Focus Punch~Extremespeed/Focus Punch

Ash0011
28th August 2012, 09:51 PM
the bell doesn't have to be real, just a sound that can be produced via psychic vibrations

DarkestLight
28th August 2012, 11:11 PM
Still gotta waste an action to draw it :P

Greyfox
29th August 2012, 08:24 AM
Will have this up tonight after work.

Greyfox
29th August 2012, 06:15 PM
How many pokémon are you each using, Darkly?

GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
? on ?

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
You finished climbing the mountain of stairs to reach this ancient training ground. A solitary pagoda-style roofed home awaits you at the top. Entering this space, you only see darkness, until the torches flare up on their own in a square, outlining the edges of the arena.

Along the walls however, is the "ace in the hole" so to speak. There are 11 armors in total, standing around the arena, as if to judge the match for themselves. In front of where each of the Armor's stand, is an orb atop a pedestal. The White and Black armor orbs however, are blocked from being used. If at any point you so choose, you can snag an orb from the pedestal, and command the Armor to attack your opponent. This takes an action. The Orb will then be useless for the rest of the battle, so use them wisely.

....the secret of the White and Black Armors however, begins to come to light...

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/468.png
KYS-O-DETH
O

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 100
No status.
-
"Ready!"
Toxic
Focus Punch
Extremespeed

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/235.png
LEO
O

@Technician
100 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
No status.
-
"Won't be like last time!"
Sketch (Heal Bell)
Sketch (Safeguard)
Sketch (Ice Beam)

Round ONE
We return ourselves to the samurai's temple -- Yoroi -- where relative newcomer Ash0011 is determined to wipe gym leader DarkestLight's smug grin off his face. Ash summons his first pokémon, Leo, as Darkly does the same with Kys-o-Deth.

The two normal-aligned pokémon take note of one another, and the battle begins! Leo pulls out her palette and begins sketching upon the arena floor, but as she becomes poisoned by Deth's venomous crop dusting maneuver, her tactics change. Leo sketches a large bell (instead of the medallion), and wacks it with her tail once it comes to life. The bell chimes, and the toxicity vanishes from her system entirely!

Deth - -5PP // +3% Tox, Heal Bell created, -3% %ox, -5PP - Leo

Leo then immediately attempts to rectify the previous situation by drawing a shield around her small frame, giving her protection against ailments. The safeguard won't last as long, but it's still helpful. While she's creating this, however, Deth's closed her eyes and began focusing. Within a few seconds, a powerful concussive punch knocks the smeargle to the floor. Didn't even realize togekiss had arms!

Deth - -8PP // Safeguard created, -22HP, -5PP - Leo
null // 4 actions - Safeguard

Before Leo can even think about retaliation, Kys-o-Deth uses her amazing speed to to a swift tackle, knocking the smeargle to the floor once more. But Leo takes careful aim and dabs her tail in some ice blue-colored paint. She creates a blade of ice and flings it at the bird, dealing nasty damage!

Deth - -4PP, -14HP // -8HP, -5PP - Leo
null // 3 actions - Safeguard

KYS-O-DETH
O

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 86
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 78
No status.
-
"Stupid ice!"

LEO
O

@Technician
70 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
85 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
No status.
-
"Certainly not the worst start."

Ref Notes:
~Sketch requires a lot of concentration to pull off; as a result, sketching new attacks will have a -1 Priority; any sketched object can be washed away if struck with a strong water-type attack.~
~Leo's Sketches: Heal Bell ~ Safeguard ~ Ice Beam.~
~While Safeguard is in effect, Leo is immune to all status effects.~
~Gym Leader DarkestLight attacks first.~

DarkestLight
29th August 2012, 06:35 PM
Let's get it going then. 4 on 4 Grey-I'm gonna add in no recycling of Pokemon too.

Ok Kys. He's all Safeguarded up. And he's gonna try that medallion crap again, so if he tries drawing it solo, then use Focus Punch. If there's a combo attached to it, then just stick to the plan.

Aura Sphere~Extrasensory~Aura Sphere

Ash0011
29th August 2012, 09:09 PM
hmm grab the ice orb then use it to disrupt its concentration for extrasensory while sketching the medal and finish with a psychic to block the aura sphere and hopefully score a hit

Greyfox
29th August 2012, 11:56 PM
GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
Four on Four

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
ooooooooooo
You finished climbing the mountain of stairs to reach this ancient training ground. A solitary pagoda-style roofed home awaits you at the top. Entering this space, you only see darkness, until the torches flare up on their own in a square, outlining the edges of the arena.

Along the walls however, is the "ace in the hole" so to speak. There are 11 armors in total, standing around the arena, as if to judge the match for themselves. In front of where each of the Armor's stand, is an orb atop a pedestal. The White and Black armor orbs however, are blocked from being used. If at any point you so choose, you can snag an orb from the pedestal, and command the Armor to attack your opponent. This takes an action. The Orb will then be useless for the rest of the battle, so use them wisely.

....the secret of the White and Black Armors however, begins to come to light...

KYS-O-DETH
O

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 78
No status.
-
"Stupid ice!"
Aura Sphere
Focus Punch
Aura Sphere

LEO
O

@Technician
70 IIIIII]
[/COLOR]85 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
No status.
-
"Certainly not the worst start."
Ice Sphere?
Sketch (Psychic Medallion)
[I]Psychic

Round TWO
The second round begins with Leo feeling a bit more confident. The battle is not going nearly as bad for her as the last one with this gym leader -- things are finally starting to look up!... at least, they would be if she could find that damned ice sphere that her trainer was talking about! Whilst she looks for water in a firestorm, Deth takes advantage of her opponent's lack of direct action and strikes with a sphere of aura that cripples the smeargle.

Deth - -7PP // -14HP - Leo
null // 2 actions - Safeguard

Having given up on locating the sphere that may or may not exist, Leo begins sketching up a medallion with an explosive safeguard built in, and already she feels her mind getting stronger and stronger. But then she gets punched in the face. Hard.

Deth - -8PP // Psychic Medallion created, -22HP, -5PP - Leo
null // 1 action - Safeguard

Feeling a bit concussed, Leo takes a few seconds to respond. Deth fires off another aura sphere, and it locks onto its target. Leo uses her telekinesis to try and redirect the sphere, but it is way too powerful for her doggy-mind to do so. The aura sphere connects despite her best attempts.

Deth - -7PP // -14HP, -7PP - Leo

KYS-O-DETH
oooO

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 56
No status.
-
"This is a gym match?"

LEO
Oooo

@Technician
20 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
68 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
No status.
-
"I may've spoken too soon..."

Ref Notes:
~Discounting the hypothetical "ice orb", no orbs have been used up.~
~Sketch requires a lot of concentration to pull off; as a result, sketching new attacks will have a -1 Priority; any sketched object can be washed away if struck with a strong water-type attack.~
~Leo's Sketches: Heal Bell ~ Safeguard ~ Ice Beam, Psychic Medallion.~
~With the psychic medallion in her posession, Leo is capable of using non-legendary psychic-type attacks.~
~Ash0011 attacks first.~

Ash0011
30th August 2012, 07:17 AM
0_0 wait there are 3 blue orbs, isn't one ice?

BTPoke
30th August 2012, 08:24 AM
nope, there isn't any ice orb.

The armors are:

Wildfire (Fire-Flamethrower)
Torrent (Water-Surf)
HardRock (Rock-Stone Edge)
Hailo (Grass-Leaf Blade)
Strata (Flying-Aeroblast)
Corruption (Dark-Night Slash)
Illusion (Psychic-Psystrike)
Cruelty(Steel-Meteor Mash)
Infection (Poison-Cross Poison)
Shiroi Kikoutei || Kuroi Kikoutei

DarkestLight
6th September 2012, 08:51 PM
Is this still going. Following the 1 week DQ time limit on Gym matches.

Ash0011
7th September 2012, 06:59 AM
I'm waiting for grey to reply to a pm

Ash0011
13th September 2012, 09:45 PM
this is gonna be annoying *.* I'll get the attacks up over the weekend

DarkestLight
13th September 2012, 10:42 PM
o.o ok. Wondering when this was gonna get off the ground. Looking forward to it :/

Ash0011
13th September 2012, 10:45 PM
lol I don't really have many options and I have a English test tomorrow >.< trying to remember french names at midnight is haaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrddddd (not to mention dates and the Russian names)

DarkestLight
17th September 2012, 06:02 PM
this is gonna be annoying *.* I'll get the attacks up over the weekend

<.<....

Ash0011
18th September 2012, 06:48 AM
annnd I forgot didn't I
well leo just sketch an endeavor and hit togekiss with it combo in an extremespeed to dodge incoming attacks protect=stall

DarkestLight
18th September 2012, 10:30 PM
>.> Mini Genki Dama. (AuraSphere x 2)

If its still up after that, then relax.

Greyfox
21st September 2012, 07:59 AM
GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
Four on Four

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
ooooooooooo

KYS-O-DETH
O

@Serene Grace
No status.
-
"This is a gym match?"
*Mini Genki Dama

relax

LEO
O

@Technician
20 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
[/COLOR]68 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
No status.
-
"I may've spoken too soon..."
Sketch ([I]Endeavor + Extremespeed)

Round THREE
Leo knows that her times coming to an end, but she wants to make this round a turning point for the battle. She immediately begins sketching a pair of sneakers designed to make her faster, in addition to a large hammer. But before she can finish her works of art, Deth clobbers her with a twin pair of aura spheres, bringing the beagle to the ground, defeated.

Deth - -12PP // -12HP + -8HP, KOed - Leo

KYS-O-DETH
oooO

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 44
No status.
-
"Is that it?"

LEO
Xooo

@Technician
00 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
68 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
KOed.
-
"x_x"

Ref Notes:
~No orbs have been used up.~
~Ash0011 releases first; DarkestLight attacks first.~

Ash0011
21st September 2012, 09:12 AM
togekiss used extremespeed, leo should be able to use it without sketching

DarkestLight
21st September 2012, 01:21 PM
::just waits:: o.o

Greyfox
21st September 2012, 01:31 PM
Since when?

Leo saw the move performed, but she'd still hafta actually sketch the move to be able to use it herself.

Ash0011
22nd September 2012, 01:45 PM
alright I know I saw that somewhere, it was the upside to the nerf

DarkestLight
22nd September 2012, 05:52 PM
Oh. Ok. I see what Ash is talking about.

He;s referring to the bolded section.

Sketch -NRM- Smeargle can sketch any item that can feasibly be used to enact a move. The Smeargle’s art can provide whatever focus (club for Bone Club, for instance) or body shape (wing for Wing Attack, for instance) is necessary to perform the move, and ALL moves are susceptible to being Sketched. If said move (or creativity of owner of said Smeargle) is lax, Smeargle can immediately draw an opponent's move and utilize it-as that would be its inspiration for a picture. Smeargle can only Sketch moves that have been used in battle by other Pokemon if it does not create a medium to utilize other moves.

o.o Now. While Ash's right in saying he can use the move, Grey is still also right because while you've seen the move, you still gotta draw it to be used. Since Grey refs Sketch with the -1 reduction in speed, you gotta take in account what moves from opponents you might sketch.

Priority moves don't work so well, but I guess on the flip side, slower moves work really well with Sketch. My god innovation from one little ass dog.

But I'll let Grey take it as he wishes, he is the ref. I don't think it'll matter too much either way.

Ash0011
30th September 2012, 08:02 PM
Grey, any comments?

Greyfox
1st October 2012, 08:34 AM
Sorry--

Sketching a move takes time, especially when it's a move you've never used before. Even though Extremespeed's been used in the battle by Kys, it would still take a good amount of time for Leo to recreate it with her abilities, hence the -1 delay.

However, now that she's executed it once, she'll be able to use it again at her discretion without the handicap.

Ash0011
1st October 2012, 04:36 PM
huh I thought that if it was seen it could essentially be mimicked at a high energy cost... oh well
my next poke will be my omastar
omastar
male
Parapuzosia (par)
shell armor

DarkestLight
1st October 2012, 04:52 PM
>.>That's new.

Really new.

Safeguard, Magical Leaf, Aura sphere.

DarkestLight
11th October 2012, 11:37 AM
::Ash post:;

Ash0011
11th October 2012, 10:29 PM
what, how did I miss this, wring out, blizzard, iron defense

Greyfox
14th October 2012, 03:02 PM
GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
Four on Four

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
ooooooooooo

KYS-O-DETH
oooO

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 086
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 044
No status.
-
"Is that it?"
Safeguard
Magical Leaf
Aura Sphere

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/139.png
PARAPUZOSIA
Oxoo

@Shell Armor
No status.
-
"Ready!"
Wring-Out
Blizzard
Iron Defense

Round FOUR
With the first casualty of the match going to Ash, he is forced to recall his signature pokémon in favor of someone new, very new, in fact. Parapazuzu... Parapoz... Para emerges from his poké ball ready for everything. Deth catches eyes with her new opponent, and decides to play it safe -- erecting a safeguard to keep her outside the ailments. Par, meanwhile, begins the battle by wrapping his tendrils around Deth's large frame, constricting harshly and dealing incredible damage.

Deth - -7PP, Safeguard activated, -15HP // -10PP - Par
Safeguard - 8 actions // null

Deth breaks free from Par's incredible grip long enough to retaliate with a volley of multi-colored autumn leaves. Like ninja stars, they swiftly slash and cut Par's frame, dealing great damage as he responds with a terrifying blizzard. Good thing for that safeguard, hm?

Deth - -4PP, -18HP // -10PP, -12HP - Par
Safeguard - 7 actions // null

Not used to the level of damage she's been receiving in just the last two actions, Deth decides to step up her game and shoot off another aura sphere. The sphere of fighting energy crashes into Par's shell, making him wince as he hardens up.

Deth - -7PP // +2 Def, -5PP, -14HP - Par
Safeguard - 6 actions // null

KYS-O-DETH
oooO

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 53
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 26
Safeguard.
-
"Who turned up the difficulty!?"

PARAPUZOSIA
Oxoo

@Shell Armor
74 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
75 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
No status.
120% Def
"Didn't see that comin, didja?"

Ref Notes:
~While Safeguard is active, Kys-o-Deth is immune to all incoming status ailments as well as confusion.~
~Ash0011attacks first.~

Ash0011
15th October 2012, 09:50 PM
darn it, was counting on the blizzard stopping the leaves, spam rock slide

DarkestLight
15th October 2012, 10:57 PM
>.> Well then. Time to piss off this Shellfish.

Double Team
Fly close and Zap Cannon him
End with Psych Up.

Ash0011
16th October 2012, 08:02 AM
you do realize I'm not using ap?

DarkestLight
16th October 2012, 05:44 PM
Ancient Power? *shrug* It matters not. All that matters is the here and now.

Greyfox
21st October 2012, 06:38 PM
GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
Four on Four

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
ooooooooooo

KYS-O-DETH
oooO

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 53
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 26
Safeguard.
-
"Who turned up the difficulty!?"
Double Team
Zap Cannon
Psych Up

PARAPUZOSIA
Oxoo

@Shell Armor
74 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
75 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
No status.
120% Def
"Didn't see that comin, didja?
Rock Slide
Rock Slide
Rock Slide

Round FIVE
Sensing danger coming her way, Deth closes her eyes and casts an illusionary spell that summons three identical clones onto the field. Para gawks at the four birds, weighing his options over which one is real. With a leap of faith, Para fires off a stream of rocks that shatter one of the three illusions. Tough luck.

Deth - -7PP, +3 Clones, -1 Clone // -4PP - Par
Safeguard - 5 actions // null

Deth gets in close as the two remaining clones do the same. Para looks worried and ultimately fires blind once more. The rock slide shatters another clone as Deth blasts the kraken with a menacing orb of electric current.

Deth - -10PP, -1 Clone // -4PP, +25% Par, -18HP - Par
Safeguard - 4 actions // null

Deth, feeling smug, closes her eyes and focuses on the water-pokémon's defensive gains. Within a few seconds, her plummage becomes more and more durable as her last illusion fades away. Para finally sees an opening, and strikes the bird with a rock slide that finally connects! Score!

Deth - -5PP, -1 Clone, +2 Def, -10HP // -4PP - Par
Safeguard - 3 actions // null

KYS-O-DETH
oooO

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 43
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 04
Safeguard.
120% Def
"Gettin' tired..."

PARAPUZOSIA
Oxoo

@Shell Armor
56 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
63 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
Paralyzed.
120% Def, 25% Spd
"Effin' bird..."

Ref Notes:
~While under the effects of paralysis, Parapuzosia will only have a 75% chance of being able to move; in addition, his speed will be reduced to 25%.~
~When pokémon hit 0PP, they will go under the effects of exhaustion; exhausted pokémon's attacks will only be 50% effective, and will cost 1HP for every 2PP they normally would've costed to use.~
~While Safeguard is active, Kys-o-Deth is immune to all incoming status ailments as well as confusion.~
~DarkestLight attacks first.~

Ash0011
21st October 2012, 07:29 PM
hmm was hoping the slide would have greater splash range, like in double battles, where it hits multiple targets

DarkestLight
21st October 2012, 09:34 PM
I have 120 Def right?

Ok. Relax a lil but. Then use Magical Leaf. End with Gyro Ball.

Greyfox
22nd October 2012, 04:36 PM
Yes, +2 to defense. Forgot to add that in the end results.

Rock Slide can be shot in a wider volley, but it has to be ordered that way. Otherwise, I ref it as a straight forward shot.

Ash0011
27th October 2012, 01:50 PM
spam rock slide, spread for double team

Greyfox
6th November 2012, 01:25 PM
GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
Four on Four

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
ooooooooooo

KYS-O-DETH
oooO

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 43
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 04
Safeguard.
120% Def
"Gettin' tired..."
relax
Magical Leaf
Gyro Ball

PARAPUZOSIA
Oxoo

@Shell Armor
56 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
63 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
Paralyzed.
120% Def, 25% Spd
"Effin' bird..."
Rock Slide
Rock Slide
Rock Slide

Round SIX
Feeling exhaustion's hand getting closer and closer, Deth perches herself on the arena floor to gain back some energy. Par, meanwhile, uses this opportunity to strike back -- spamming a volley of rocks at his opponent, dealing heavy damage.

Deth -+10PP, -10HP // -4PP - Par
Safeguard - 2 actions // null

Decidedly not happy about that last attack, Deth goes on the offensive and shoots off another magical leaf, showing Par what-for. The squid-crab, however, responds with another rock slide. It hurts.

Deth - -4PP, -10HP // -4PP, -12HP - Par
Safeguard - 1 action // null

With her mind and health rattled quite a bit, Deth fires off a slow-moving gyro ball that... barely has any effect on Par at all. The togetic realizes her gaff before the rocks strike her once more. Ow.

Deth - -5PP, -10HP // -4PP, -5HP - Par

KYS-O-DETH
oooO

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 13
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 05
Safeguard.
120% Def
"This doesn't bode well..."

PARAPUZOSIA
Oxoo

@Shell Armor
49 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
51 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
Paralyzed.
120% Def, 25% Spd
"The hell?"

Ref Notes:
~While under the effects of paralysis, Parapuzosia will only have a 75% chance of being able to move; in addition, his speed will be reduced to 25%.~
~When pokémon hit 0PP, they will go under the effects of exhaustion; exhausted pokémon's attacks will only be 50% effective, and will cost 1HP for every 2PP they normally would've costed to use.~
~Ash0011 attacks first.~

DarkestLight
6th November 2012, 03:29 PM
Might wanna fix Papa's health there :/

OMG So CLOSE! Must pull out Magiks!

Ash0011
7th November 2012, 07:07 AM
keep spamming rock slide

DarkestLight
7th November 2012, 06:17 PM
Gonna point out that should be 39 for papa.

Now to get rid of Papa. Aura Sphere~Hailo and if yer still around get in close and use Zap Cannon

Aura Sphere~Hailo~Zap Cannon

Greyfox
19th November 2012, 10:35 AM
GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
Four on Four

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
ooooooooooo

KYS-O-DETH
oooO

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 13
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 05
No status.
120% Def
"This doesn't bode well..."
Aura Sphere
*HAILO (Leaf Blade)
Zap-Cannon

PARAPUZOSIA
Oxoo

@Shell Armor
39 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
51 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
Paralyzed.
120% Def, 25% Spd
"The hell?"
Rock Slide
Rock Slide
Rock Slide

Round SEVEN
Getting closer and closer to her breaking point, Deth uses the last of her energy to fling an aura sphere at Para. The sphere connects and knocks the kracken a few inches back, but he retaliates with another rock slide.

Deth - -5PP, Exhausted, -10HP // -4PP, -14HP - Par

Without energy, Deth can do little else but crawl over towards the suits of armor. Only one suit sought her fancy, and that was Hailo. She cups the green orb in her wings as it flashes brilliantly. Hailo is summoned, stepping forward and slamming his leaf blade into Para. The damage is incredible, but Para is strong enough to strike Deth down with a final rock slide.

Deth - -3HP, KOed // -4PP, -16HP - Par

KYS-O-DETH
oooX

@Serene Grace
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 0
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 0
KOed.
-
"x_x"

PARAPUZOSIA
Oxoo

@Shell Armor
09 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
43 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
Paralyzed.
120% Def, 25% Spd
"Finally!"

Ref Notes:
~Hailo has been used up.~
~DarkestLight summons and attacks first.~

DarkestLight
19th November 2012, 07:27 PM
:o. One down, and his guy is just about done. So let me use...Anubis M Sceptile Overgrow.

Andddd ok

If he tries to Swap, attack Pursuit to the current move.

Magical Leaf~Thunder Punch~Dragonbreath

DarkestLight
19th November 2012, 11:03 PM
>.> *attach

DarkestLight
25th November 2012, 01:57 PM
:Punt:: Ash, get up on this.

Ash0011
25th November 2012, 06:04 PM
spam blizzard to keep him back

Greyfox
26th November 2012, 03:24 PM
GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
Four on Four

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
ooooooooooo

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/254.png
ANUBIS
ooxO

@Overgrow
No status.
-
"Ready!"
Magical Leaf
Thunderpunch
Dragonbreath

PARAPUZOSIA
Oxoo

@Shell Armor
09 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
Paralyzed.
120% Def, 25% Spd
"Finally!"
Blizzard
Blizzard
Blizzard

Round EIGHT
Feeling slightly overwhelmed, Par knows he'll hafta pull off one hell of a hat trick if he wants to stay alive much longer. As he contemplates this trick endeavor, the gym leader recalls and summons his next pokémon, Anubis. The large grass dragon merely glances over at his doubly-weak opponent and spits out the stick of straw and fires off a volley of beautifly-colored magical leaves.

Par doesn't last long at all.

Anubis - -2PP // -9HP, KOed - Par

ANUBIS
ooxO

@Overgrow
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 098
No status.
-
"That was quick..."

PARAPUZOSIA
Xxoo

@Shell Armor
00 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
KOed.
-
"x_x"

Ref Notes:
~Hailo has been used up.~
~Ash0011 summons and attacks first.~

DarkestLight
1st December 2012, 10:26 AM
::Punts for Ash.:: Let's get this done in this month, shall we?

Ash0011
2nd December 2012, 11:03 PM
sorry, been "grounded", I'mma have this up asap

Ash0011
4th December 2012, 07:32 AM
my gallade, use taunt then poison jab X2

DarkestLight
5th December 2012, 11:16 AM
O.o Hrm. Ok.
Anubis, let's have ourselves a swordfight!

Taunt me? Fine. I'll take that challange. Detect~Acrobatics~Strata.

Greyfox
5th December 2012, 12:05 PM
GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
Four on Four

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
ooooooooooo

ANUBIS
ooxO

@Overgrow
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 098
No status.
-
"That was quick..."
Detect
Acrobatics
*STRATA (Aeroblast)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/475.png
gallade
Oxxo

@???
No status.
-
"En guarde!"
Taunt
Poison Jab
Poison Jab

Round NINE
Par is recalled and replaced with an unnamed gallade -- a chivalrous knight of a pokémon. Somewhat uncharacteristically, the gallade starts saying nasty things about how Anubis is just a poor man's serperior and that he should just give up and go home. But it falls on deaf ears as the sceptile unplugs the earbuds from his ears (I wonder what he was listening to...) and snickers.

Anubis - -4PP // -2PP - gallade

With the swiftness of an eagle, Anubis shows his sword-weilding opponent just what is what, and pounces on top of him gracefully. The unnamed gallade is a little overwhelmed, but strikes back with a poison jab while his foe is still on top of him! Yaoi fangirls everywhere are swooning.

Anubis - -6PP, -12HP // -6PP, -15HP - gallade

The gallade gets one more lick in (cue yaoi fangirl squee), managing even to cause poison, before Anubis retreats to the wall of armor. As the poison slowly drains away at his health, he reaches for the Strata Sphere (ISWYDT), and holds it high into the air upon grabbing it. The sphere reacts, summoning Strata. The large, gentle piece of armor steps forward, firing off a powerful blast of zephyr energy, throwing the knight back into the wall opposite.

Anubis - -1HP, Poisoned, -12HP // -15HP, -6PP - gallade

ANUBIS
ooxO

@Overgrow
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 75
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 88
3% Psn.
-
"Have at you!"

gallade
Oxxo

@???
70 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
86 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
No status.
-
"You are foolish!"

Ref Notes:
~Gallade needs an ability.~
~Hailo and Strata have been used up.~
~While under the effects of poison, Anubis will take 1HP damage per action; relaxing for an action will result in no damage incurred.~

DarkestLight
5th December 2012, 04:23 PM
The hell happened to my post?

DarkestLight
5th December 2012, 04:25 PM
Grasswhistle~Toxic~Acrobatics

Unless Substitute is used. Then use Acrobatics to smash it. :/

Ash0011
13th December 2012, 04:40 PM
The hell happened to my post?
must've been what happened to mine, safeguard-thunder wave-taunt
gallade has justified and has learned entrainment, oh and is nicknamed psyshock

Greyfox
24th December 2012, 10:12 AM
GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
Four on Four

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
ooooooooooo

ANUBIS
ooxO

@Overgrow
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 75
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 88
3% Psn.
-
"Have at you!"
Grasswhistle
Toxic
Acrobatics

PSYSHOCK
Oxxo

@Justified
70 IIIIII]
[/COLOR]86 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
No status.
-
"You are foolish!"
Safeguard
Thunder Wave
Taunt

Round TEN
After a long hiatus, we're back to the battle. With his superior speed, Anubis starts whistling a soothing melody that carries along the arena floor quite nicely. Psy's eyelids grow heavier as he succumbs to the slumber.

Anubis - -3PP, -1HP // Asleep - Psyshock

With his opponent elsewhere, Anubis is free to do with him what he will. He spits out a fresh batch of toxins from his body and covers the chivalrous fighter with them. Psyshock is still sleeping...

Anubis - -5PP, [I]-1HP // Asleep, +3% Tox, +10PP - Psyshock

Anubis finally goes on the attack front, and leaps at his opponent gracefully. The aerial tackle knocks Psy off his feet (he sleeps standing up; weird, right?) and he immediately awakens. Slightly confused, Psy takes a moment to rethink his orders and finally comes up with something. He calls the sceptile "Anewbis". Well, we can't all be good at everything.

Anubis - Taunted, -6PP, -1HP // -15HP, -2PP, -1HP, Awake - Psyshock

ANUBIS
ooxO

@Overgrow
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 72
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 74
3% Psn, Taunted.
-
"You cocky creep!"

PSYSHOCK
Oxxo

@Justified
55 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
94 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
4% Tox.
-
"Can't take it but you can dish it?"

Ref Notes:
~While under the effects of toxic poisoning, Psyshock will take 1HP damage per action multiplied by the number of rounds he has been affected by it; relaxing for an action will result in 1HP less damage incurred.~
~While taunted, Anubis will only be able to use damage-dealing attacks.~
~While under the effects of poison, Anubis will take 1HP damage per action; relaxing for an action will result in no damage incurred.~
~Ash0011 attacks first.~

DarkestLight
6th January 2013, 10:48 AM
Ash? Kinda wanna finish this so I can get my Gym in order...

Ash0011
6th January 2013, 07:28 PM
I swear I posted... or not just spam poison jab

DarkestLight
9th January 2013, 01:07 AM
O.o Ok.

Three SE hits.
Spam somethIng equally painful. X-Scissor x 3?

Greyfox
9th January 2013, 05:02 PM
GYM BATTLE
DARKESTLIGHT v. ASH0011
Four on Four

TEMPLE OF THE YOROI
ooooooooooo

ANUBIS
ooxO

@Overgrow
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 72
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 74
3% Psn, Taunted.
-
"You cocky creep!"
X-Scissor
X-Scissor
X-Scissor

PSYSHOCK
Oxxo

@Justified
55 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
94 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
4% Tox.
-
"Can't take it but you can dish it?"
Poison Jab
Poison Jab
Poison Jab

Round ELEVEN
Anubis is just so angry that he throws himself wildly at Psyshock and lets him have it with a sharp x-scissor. Too bad the psychic fighter's elemental attributions normalize the damage output, eh? Psyshock shrugs it off, and responds with an attack that his opponent is actually weak to -- a poison jab.

Anubis - -6PP, -1HP, -12HP // -1HP, -6PP, -8HP - Psyshock

And this happens again...

Anubis - -6PP, -1HP, -12HP // -1HP, -6PP, -8HP - Psyshock

...and again. But not a fourth time. Anubis ain't so angry anymore, though.

Anubis - -6PP, -1HP, -12HP // -2HP, -6PP, -8HP - Psyshock

ANUBIS
ooxO

@Overgrow
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] 33
3% Psn.
-
"Much better."

PSYSHOCK
Oxxo

@Justified
27 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
76 [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]
7% Tox.
-
"Feel it?"

Ref Notes:
~While under the effects of toxic poisoning, Psyshock will take 1HP damage per action multiplied by the number of rounds he has been affected by it; relaxing for an action will result in 1HP less damage incurred.~

DarkestLight
9th January 2013, 11:00 PM
O.o?
Huh

Leaf Blade x 3
Sub: Protect against any combos.

DarkestLight
7th February 2013, 07:36 PM
Iam call this battle if Ash dun post in here by Sunday. I wanna clear my Gym Queue

DarkestLight
17th February 2013, 09:15 PM
>.> Cancelling this.

K. Points. Forfieted match yields
Ash 3 points,
Me 6 points
Grey 6 points. Not complete battle, but

Anubis and Kys get Exp
Papa, Psy and Leo get Exp for this as well. Done