PDA

View Full Version : Some forums never change

Raichu86
17th August 2012, 01:32 PM
Major nostalgia here. Looking at this forum is crazy! Looks almost exactly like the Ultimate Bulletin Board forum I joined some 12-13 years ago. Even a lot of the names look familiar to me too.

What's been going on for the last decade?

And so this topic has some sort of topic, how long have you been active here?

Cferra
17th August 2012, 01:38 PM
Raichu86? Hmm. Why does that name sound familiar? Anyway, welcome back! I was Ledian_X. That name's retired and I'm not really in the Pokemon fandom any more. I do still play. But, I mostly play with other people outside the Pokemon site community.

Not sure what all has been happening on TPM since I've been here off and on. I registered in 2001 and left for a while. Then I came back and sometimes I post. Sometimes I don't.

What brings you back here?

Lady Vulpix
17th August 2012, 01:41 PM
Hi! Welcome back! You're not the same person as Riachu64 by any chance, are you? In any case, it's always nice to see old members return. :)

And I'm still here, still with the same username (why change it?), and still running the Dragon Tamers. But now I'm trying to get a PhD while I'm at it. ;)

Raichu86
17th August 2012, 01:42 PM
I remember your name, Ledian_X! I don't remember much about you though. I don't know if I interacted with you much.

I've no idea what brings me back, but I randomly thought of The PokeMasters and wondered if it still existed. My banned account no longer exists though. :P

Edit: Lady Vulpix, I definitely remember you! I wasn't Raichu64 though. I was Raichu86. On the PhD, nice. I decided to stop with a Bachelor's, but I'm not even using it since I run my own business.

Jeff
17th August 2012, 01:43 PM
I'm not really in the Pokemon fandom any more. I do still play. But, I mostly play with other people outside the Pokemon site community.

That pretty much sums up TPM as a whole nowadays really.

I've been a member since 2004 and never really left. I did become more active in 2008 though.

Lady Vulpix
17th August 2012, 03:22 PM
Running your own business? Cool! What kind of business is it?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
17th August 2012, 03:54 PM
Hi Raichu and welcome back.

I've been here since early 2001. Time sure is flying.

Raichu86
17th August 2012, 04:46 PM
Running your own business? Cool! What kind of business is it?
Social media app development (Facebook, iOS, Android). Not for others, for myself. :) Considering going into real estate next under a different company.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex, I remember when I always read your name as AustrALIan ViceMaster Alex. I was a dumb kid.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th August 2012, 01:22 AM
Welcome back! I don't really remember you, but I doubt you remember me. So we are even.

Blademaster
18th August 2012, 12:32 PM
^What he said.

Perfect Chaos
18th August 2012, 12:54 PM
^^Make that a triple-shot

mattbcl
18th August 2012, 01:04 PM
I seem to remember the name, though it's a vague and hazy memory that's just as likely as not to be wrong and based entirely on fantasy. Anyway, welcome back!

Magmar
18th August 2012, 06:03 PM
Howdy, welcome back :)

Drago
19th August 2012, 03:31 AM
Welcome back to the fold. For the last eleven years, I've more or less been here, collecting dust. I did disappear for about five months, but nobody noticed so it was all good. :cool:

Jeff
19th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Ah, TPM. One of the few forums where a mod can leave for months or even years at a time, then come back to dust off their account only to notice their modstick is still right where they left it.

RedStarWarrior
22nd August 2012, 07:54 AM
Welcome back! I've been here since 2000 under various names. Been a mod under many of those names before Kevin found out and kept banning me.