PDA

View Full Version : [Gym] Crazy Elf Boy v.s. Emerald_Gen.3

Emerald_Gen.3
18th August 2012, 12:14 AM
I want to start out my Gym challenge so I thought I'd start out with a hard one :D

chaos_redefined
18th August 2012, 12:46 AM
CEB hasn't been around these parts in ages. All the active gym leaders are currently in matches, so you can plead to get a position on a waiting list. I'm challenging Oslo as soon as he's finished his current battle though.

I suggest Ayeun, coz she's a pushover. XD And I don't think anyone is waiting on her.

Perfect Chaos
18th August 2012, 09:57 AM
Ayuen's currently started a match with Gigya so I'm assuming that means all current Gym Leaders are full up on battles now. Looks like you're gonna have to wait until one gets free Emerald :\

BTPoke
18th August 2012, 10:01 AM
You could try your hand against DL (once his battle w/ Wolfsong is over, but that might take a bit). Who knows? you might end up beating him xD

Emerald_Gen.3
19th August 2012, 01:00 AM
I could battle DL because IDK about Ayeun I've seen her battles and shes pretty strong but do I post in TotA or just make another thread

DarkestLight
19th August 2012, 03:16 AM
Ash already challenged me after I finish with Wolf. So it'll be a while.But you never know.

chaos_redefined
19th August 2012, 04:12 AM
I challenge Ayeun for the lulz every now and then. I thoroughly trash her each time. If you think she's too much, then maybe hold off for a while...

Emerald_Gen.3
19th August 2012, 07:57 AM
alright i asked to be put on the waiting list for Ayeuns Gym