PDA

View Full Version : Repetitive Emigration Poll

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th September 2012, 10:00 AM
This is something that I thought in a simple form ages ago, but not until now did I decide to extend it into a bit more complex topic.

So here is the deal. Which countries would you choose if you were forced to constantly move between from 4 to 12 different countries of your own choice within each year for the rest of your life? You have to state which months to spend in which countries. You aren't allowed to stay in one country more than 3 months and you aren't allowed to return to any previous country during the same year. However, you are allowed to spend any period in your own original homeland as well. Also note the season differences between the northern and southern hemisphere. I hope my rules aren't too complex.

So here are my answers:

I'd choose 12 different countries and spend

January in Finland
February in Canada
March in Japan
April in France
May in China
June in Australia
July in New Zealand
August in Argentina
September in the USA
October in India
November in Austria
December in Great Britain

Yeah, I admit times were quite random and I chose most of them to be able to visit my TPM friends time after time. You can also see how I love winter there because I picked countries from the southern hemisphere for summer. And note the big parties: My birthday in June, TPM anniversary (yep, I'd be very willing to prepare something for that) in September and Christmas in December.