PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Nall
11th September 2012, 06:27 PM
I remember this place!

I used to post here (well, mainly in the RP forum) starting in 2001. I ran a Dragonball RP that was fairly popular at the time. I stopped coming around a few years ago, but I recently became aware that this place is still around, which is more than I can say for pretty much any Internet community I've ever seen. That's pretty impressive. Unfortunately my old account from back then (Nall) seems to be banned and I'm not sure why, so I just made a new one. Seemed like a good idea to just shove a vowel somewhere, and I wasn't sure "Anall" would be appropriate.

Kinda curious if anyone I'd remember is still around or, conversely, if anyone who's still around remembers me! I'll stick around either way.

mattbcl
11th September 2012, 09:51 PM
Howdy. I feel like I remember your name, but it's hazy at best... I'm an on-again off-again lurker.

Anyway, welcome back.

Skye
12th September 2012, 12:15 AM
Welcome back!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th September 2012, 04:31 AM
Welcome back. Nalle is one of the Finnish words for bear, but the e isn't silent there.

Nall
12th September 2012, 04:52 AM
Skye, I am a huge fan of your sig. I'm so excited for new Dexter episodes in a few weeks.

Welcome back. Nalle is one of the Finnish words for bear, but the e isn't silent there.
I've been called much worse. :D I preferred it without the E at all, but I hate having numbers in a name and I wanted to keep something similar to what I had, so adding extra letters was the only option. :(

Howdy. I feel like I remember your name, but it's hazy at best... I'm an on-again off-again lurker.
I've been gone for a pretty long time so it would probably be pretty hazy.

And a collective thank-you for the greetings~

Magmar
15th September 2012, 06:15 PM
Howdy!

Welcome back to TPM. :)

Lady Vulpix
15th September 2012, 07:31 PM
Welcome back! Sorry about the ban, there was once someone who would steal old accounts by registering expired e-mail addresses, so we banned all the people with Hotmail e-mails who hadn't logged in within the last few years, to make sure their accounts didn't get hacked. If you want, you can have your old username back (you already have your old account back, but I kept your new username just so that you don't have trouble logging in).

Nall
15th September 2012, 10:05 PM
Hooray, thanks!

I'd prefer the old username without the E if you could, please. ^^

Lady Vulpix
16th September 2012, 08:04 AM
Sure! There you are. :)

Ultimate Charizard
16th September 2012, 10:23 AM
Well theres a name from the past i never thought id see again.

Hows it going bud ;)

Blademaster
16th September 2012, 02:41 PM
Sup newbie oldbie.

Nall
17th September 2012, 12:48 AM
Well theres a name from the past i never thought id see again.

Hows it going bud ;)

Haha, hi! I'm doing alright, relatively speaking.

I regret not sticking around, but some stuff came up in my personal life and this place just slipped my mind once it was over. I plan on checking in from time to time now though. Bookmarked it again and everything! Dunno if I'd wanna get back into the RP scene (doesn't seem to be as active anymore, anyway) since I don't want to flake out on something again, but I still write stuff from time to time for my own amusement.

Sure! There you are.

Asilynne
18th September 2012, 03:46 PM
I REMEMBER YOU!!! Restart Dragonball VG lol

Actually, indirectly I could thank you for the fact that I met my husband since I wouldn't have joined TPM at all if Sarah (Kuro Espeon) hadn't been in Dragonball VG and asked me to draw pics of your characters :D so thanks man! hehe

Nall
18th September 2012, 05:48 PM
I REMEMBER YOU!!! Restart Dragonball VG lol

Actually, indirectly I could thank you for the fact that I met my husband since I wouldn't have joined TPM at all if Sarah (Kuro Espeon) hadn't been in Dragonball VG and asked me to draw pics of your characters :D so thanks man! hehe

You're welcome, apparently! And congrats!

Could always do a spinoff "Dragonball VG: The Golden Years" where all the characters are old and in a retirement home talking about the old days. I'm not sure it'd have the same impact though.