PDA

View Full Version : The Wedding :)

Asilynne
17th September 2012, 10:30 PM
Just wanted to say, thanks to everyone involved, you all made it wonderful. Shout out to Sarah and Jeff, the TPMers that were part of the wedding party, Becky and Brian who were able to attend :) , Matt, Celine, Barry and Sie who were not able to attend but gave their best wishes to us, Scott and Kiki who also could not attend but were so generous and kind, AND everyone here at TPM as well as TPM itself, because it was here that my husband Ben and I met.

Ben and I really appreciate all the love and generosity everyone has shown to us on our special day. It's truly touched my heart to see just how many people care, we appreciate and love you all. If you were there we are so glad you came, and if you could not make it you were there in our hearts. Thank you :)

mattbcl
18th September 2012, 12:11 AM
Congratulations to you both! May your marriage be a long and happy one!

Celine and I were bummed we couldn't make it, but we definitely had you in mind this weekend. From those pics, it looks like it was a wonderful and gorgeous ceremony. Many good wishes and happy thoughts in your general direction!

DarkestLight
18th September 2012, 12:27 AM
Wait, who got married?

Ultimate Charizard
18th September 2012, 06:22 AM
I cant help but think ive missed something :(

Sorry guys. This years flown so quickly this came out of nowhere. Congratulations to both of you. I may try and see if i can do 'something' for you to make up for missing it :)

Perfect Chaos
18th September 2012, 07:11 AM
Indeed, congratulations to both of you. Hope you have a long and blessed life together full of happiness!

The pictures look amazing and the ceremony seemed like it was a lot of fun.

Best wishes again guys!

Lady Vulpix
18th September 2012, 10:42 AM
Congratulations! I'm really glad your wedding went so well, and I hope it's only the beginning of a wonderful life together. :)

I wish I could have attended, but my thoughts were - and still are - with you.

ChobiChibi
18th September 2012, 11:50 AM
Congrats guys! :) I'm glad everything is finally falling into place for you two. I love your dress, it's so unique and pretty.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
18th September 2012, 11:57 AM
Congratulations!

Asilynne
18th September 2012, 01:39 PM
Matt: Thank you! We wish you could have been there as well! There wasn't an Electrike present however we did have a visit from a baby Pachirisu XD A baby squirrel was chasing the wedding party while we were taking pictures. I have to go pick up some more pics soon but we got pics of the baby squirrel as well, so I'll post those later :)

Will: Oh shut up XD you were invited!! ;) wish you could have been there too!

Gav: Its ok, when you visited earlier this year you had told me that you wouldn't be able to make it out again so soon, but we will have to have a party when you are able to visit again! :)

Perfect Chaos: Thanks a bunch from both of us :)

Gabi: We wish you could have come too but we understand! Thank you so much for the well wishes!!

Bex: Thank you sister :)!! The skirt part of the dress as well as my hat were completely custom made by my best friend and bridesmaid Niki, she's cosplayernyoko on deviantart <3 Wish you could have come too!!!

Alex: Thank you :)

I'll post some more pics of everyone a bit later :)

Jeff
18th September 2012, 02:05 PM
It was an honor to be a part of your big day, Brandy. I know I've already congratulated you two plenty of times, but when it comes to things like this, there's no such thing as "enough".

Congrats again!

Drago
19th September 2012, 12:54 AM
Congratulations!! :D

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th September 2012, 07:46 AM
Congratulations, you two! I'm sorry but I could never have made it to the place. Nice pictures, too!

Asilynne
19th September 2012, 12:17 PM
Got some more pics up! The pic of the baby squirrel that climbed up my sister's boyfriend lol
As well as a few more pics of people in the bridal party (find Jeff and win a prize!) and a nice pic of Brian and Becky :)

mattbcl
19th September 2012, 02:30 PM
I'm a Facebook stalker so I know where both Jeff and Bear are. (Having actually met Jeff doesn't hurt, either...) :D Once again, wish we could have made it there! Everything looks wonderful.

Jeff
19th September 2012, 02:32 PM
(find Jeff and win a prize!)

Sweet!

Oh, I guess that offer doesn't apply to me.:P

Asilynne
19th September 2012, 02:55 PM
We'll have to get everyone together another time too Matt :D And Jeff your prize is....congrats you know what you look like! lol

Ben and I are working on a scrapbook/photo album of the wedding so if you were there please give us stories of the best moments you remember from the day; funny ones, touching ones etc. Also if you weren't there we'd like some stories you have of us from TPM or other meetings etc. Thanks :)

Heald
19th September 2012, 03:24 PM
Congratulations both of you, really happy for you two.

Asi, you look beautiful :)

Kuro Espeon
19th September 2012, 05:27 PM
I just realized that among the entire bridal party (including the bride and groom) we had.... *counts* 5 TPMers involved in the actual ceremony (6 if you include Asi's sister, who is technically a TPMer but never posts...lol).

The ceremony was indeed beautiful and fun. It was a lot of chaos leading up to it and lots of running around at the last minute trying to make sure everything was ready...but it all paid off in the end. :D

Congrats again to my "adopted" sister and brother-in-law, Brandy and Ben! :D Thank you so much for making me a part of your special day and forcing me into a dress. XD

(P.S. I think most people here can pick out Jeff and Bear, but let's see who can pick me out - Except for Brandy, Ben, Jeff and my brother... they don't count, lol)

Blademaster
19th September 2012, 08:33 PM
No shoutout in the OP, no video footage of the newlyweds dancing to 'Love is in Bloom'... What a freaking gip.

Congrats, kids.

Asilynne
20th September 2012, 08:25 AM
Heald: Awww thank you :blush: :)

Sarah: Wow I forgot just how many we had in there XD well it's fitting I suppose :D I also somehow forgot in my original post that James was a TPMer too XD oops! And you looked sexy in that dress ^-~

Blade: Thanks man! And you are included in the "all of TPM" shoutout hehe as for dancing to that song, I saw that too late to request it from the DJ BUT I promise to dance with Ben to that song at the next TPM gathering if you actually attend ;D Whenever we have the next one catch a ride with James!!! :D

Gavin Luper
20th September 2012, 10:20 AM
Huge congrats to you both, Brandy and Ben. Looks like it was an awesome day. :)

Asilynne
26th September 2012, 08:04 AM
Thanks Gavin :)

Shadow Wolf
26th September 2012, 08:25 AM
Congrats you two!

Did you sang Jet Lag? ^_^

Magmar
26th September 2012, 11:49 AM
Congratulations once again <3

Telume
26th September 2012, 12:17 PM
Grats to both you!

RedStarWarrior
1st October 2012, 11:47 PM
It sucks that I couldn't attend. :(

Asilynne
2nd October 2012, 07:36 AM
Telume: Thanks :D

Shcott: Awww we missed you too man :( but don't worry we will have to have another get together sometime!! And you will be getting something in the mail soon ;D