PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Anthony
20th September 2012, 05:54 AM
Hi friends my name is Anthony i am new here i recently join this great community this is great forum to get information i read out all the threads on this forum and get pretty knowledge and also shared my knowledge in this forum....
Anyways would you like to introduce your self...??

Asilynne
20th September 2012, 08:31 AM
Hi and welcome to TPM! We're a community that's close knit like a family, hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Lady Vulpix
20th September 2012, 08:37 AM
Welcome, Anthony.

Where are you from? It looks like English isn't your first language (it isn't mine either). Maybe posting here can help you practise. In any case, I think using punctuation would help make your posts easier to read.

So... you want us all to introduce ourselves? My name is Gabriela, everyone calls me Gabi. I'm from Argentina and I've been on TPM since 2000, and running the Dragon Tamers game (which is on the Adopted and Captured Pokemon forum) from day 2. I'm struggling to get a PhD in Computer Science... and I think that's about all I can say right now without hogging the thread. ;)

Make sure to read the rules (http://forboards.tripod.com/TPM_General_Rules.html), and also the description under each forum in order to know what goes where. I hope you enjoy posting here. :)

Blademaster
20th September 2012, 11:05 PM
Sup newbie.

Zak
21st September 2012, 12:26 AM
Welcome, and welcome to the club of people with their pure first name as their username. It's uncannily common on this board more than any other internet forum for some reason, must be a trend.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st September 2012, 03:37 AM
Welcome. Watch out for my posts, I'm Finnish.