PDA

View Full Version : Saranghae! <3

Choi Seung Hyun
11th October 2012, 06:15 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Choi, and I decided to join here after a few days of lurking! I love the idea of the ASB, is it still active? Cause I would love to sign up for it! ^^

Aside from loving Pokémon, I also love anime, manga, k-pop and school. I don't know why, I just love going to school and knowing that it's going to do me a lifetime of good, so I accept the vast amounts of knowledge as much as possible. I do try to type with proper grammar, but don't attack me if I misuse punctuation or if I forget to proofread before I post. ;^;

Also, some boring stuff:
> I am male!
> I'm pansexual.
> I'm feminine.
> I'm Scottish.

So, yeah, if you have any questions, then I would love to answer them! :3

Asilynne
11th October 2012, 07:44 AM
Welcome!!! Don't worry, our grammar nazis are friendly lol yeah asb is very active! Hope to see you there soon!

Telume
11th October 2012, 08:31 AM
Hi, nice to meet you and welcome to TPM!

Jeff
11th October 2012, 08:33 AM
Welcome, new person!

DarkestLight
11th October 2012, 11:28 AM
See we don't even recruit :)

Hi there Choi. Glad to see another new face. Over time -in ASB-you'll get to know me :o But for now, relax and enjoy yourself, the forums have a ton to offer, so I suggest to give every chapter a run through.

Magmar
11th October 2012, 01:15 PM
:)Hello and welcome !

Blademaster
11th October 2012, 06:32 PM
Sup newbie?

Hey guys, what's "pan sexual" mean? He has a cookware fetish? :confused:

DarkestLight
11th October 2012, 06:40 PM
Blade: He loves any and everyone, nondiscriminatory of gender identifcaiton. Synonym would be Omnisexual

mr_pikachu
11th October 2012, 06:52 PM
Welcome to TPM, Choi! I'm sure you'll find a great home here. Check out Fanfic when you have a chance!

Knight of Time
11th October 2012, 07:21 PM
Hiya, and welcome to TPM, Choi! You can usually find me in the GGG or AC/CC forums; if either of them interest you, you should check them out.

Dark Sage
11th October 2012, 08:51 PM
Welcome to the club, Choi!

I'm sure you've heard a lot about us. We deny everything.

Just kidding. Always glad to see someone new.

Choi Seung Hyun
12th October 2012, 03:14 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to try and stay as active as long as possible! ^^

Yeah, Blade, I don't care if you are male, female, transgender, Asian, Muslim or anything, I can love anyone for who they are. <3

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th October 2012, 03:29 AM
Welcome to TPM! I'm TPM's one and only active Finn.

RedStarWarrior
12th October 2012, 08:03 AM
Yeah, Blade, I don't care if you are male, female, transgender, Asian, Muslim or anything, I can love anyone for who they are. <3

Yeah, Blade only love his hand, though.

Anyway, welcome!

Choi Seung Hyun
12th October 2012, 10:17 AM
Yeah, Blade only love his hand, though.

Anyway, welcome!

I get the reference... You naughty thing, you. ;D

But hi to you and Mikachu! :3

Blademaster
12th October 2012, 01:59 PM
Blade: He loves any and everyone, nondiscriminatory of gender identifcaiton. Synonym would be Omnisexual

...Even cookware?

Dark Sage
12th October 2012, 02:03 PM
Don't let Blade get to you. He's weird.

classy_cat18
12th October 2012, 02:16 PM
Don't let Blade get to you. He's weird.

We're all weird. What's your point?

Anyway, welcome to the party, Choi. mr_pikachu beat me to the Fanfiction promotion, so...dunno what to say. Feel free to love here. As long as it's consentual love. Any reckless loving will have to answer to me and my mod powers.

That...sounded awkward. Whatever. Have fun.

Choi Seung Hyun
12th October 2012, 09:20 PM
Yes Blade, but I prefer spatulas unfortunately. :c

Haha, Classy Cat, I must admit that's the most awkward welcome I've had at a forum. :L But I shall gracefully accept it just as much as the others. ~