PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Unown Awards: Nominations

Jeff
26th October 2012, 09:50 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img803/4990/unownuw.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img716/8366/unownn.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img809/9489/unowno.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img43/5232/unownw.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img716/8366/unownn.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img197/9906/unowna.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img43/5232/unownw.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img197/9906/unowna.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img809/1055/unownr.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img22/4563/unownd.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img594/5562/unowns.pnghttp://imageshack.us/a/img696/6099/unownem.png

Oh shoot, it's October already? Wait, October's almost over?! Better get this started...

So for those of you who already know how this works, feel free to go ahead and nominate already! For those of you who don't, well you know those Unown trophy things some members (such as me) have in their sigs? Ever wonder how we get them? Well this is where that goes down.

We start by nominating a member for each letter and punctuation mark. For each letter, you nominate someone who displays a trait beginning with that letter, and for the punctuation marks, the trait ends with that punctuation mark. Don't feel pressured to come up with nominations for every Unown. Posting only a few nominations is better than not posting at all because you couldn't think of one for each Unown. Of course, if you have the creative juices for it, by all means, post nominations for all 28!

Nominations go on for two weeks, then I compile a list of them and we vote for each letter, picking the nomination we like the best. Since voting requires much less creativity, this round only lasts one week. If there is a tie, a one-week tiebreaker round will be held.

If there is another tie, a sudden-death tiebreaker round will be held, where the first vote decides it all! (In the event that more than one Unown needs to be decided in the sudden death round, each voter will only be allowed to cast a single deciding vote, so I guess that's not really "deciding it all", but you know what I mean). Sudden death lasts as long as it takes for a deciding vote (or votes) to be cast. For reference, the only sudden death round that's ever been held lasted less than a minute. The final portion is the announcement of the winners, where after careful tallying of the votes, I'll... well... announce the winners.

And we're off!

Of course the usual thanks go out to:
-Kevin, for creating TPM, and to the rest of the forum staff
-Lady Vulpix and The_Missing_Link, for originally approving the Unown Awards
-Dark-San and Number1ChanseyFan, for hosting the annual Unown Awards in past years.
-Everyone who has participated in the past years' Unown Awards and have made them a success!

By request, nominations will be extended a week due to some members still recovering from the effects of Hurricane Sandy.
Remember: nominations will now end on the evening of Friday, November 16, 2012 (my time).

To kick this thing off, here are some of my nominations (more may be added later):
A - Arguing with myself - seannymac96, need I say more?
B - Back Again - mr_pikachu, It's always good to see you in here again!
E - Engaged - Kuro Espeon, Congrats!
F - Friendly - Asilynne, Speaks for itself
H - Hopes and Dreams - Magmar, Because someone had to do it :P
I - I come from a land down under - Mystic Clown, :132:
U - UnBEARlieveable - Bear, Can you BEAR another pun?
W - World Traveler - Lady Vulpix - For her many travels

DarkestLight
27th October 2012, 12:42 PM
Whoa whoa whoa what?!?! Totally forgot about this.

Alright let's get it then.

A-Argumentative: Dark Sage and Roy Karrade for that damn Presidential topic...
B-Bold: BtPoke. Stepping up in ASB a bit!
C-Creative: Ash0011. Smeargle still dies though.
D-Draglove-Magmar...
E-Engaging. Lady V for keeping me motivated with my DR stories. THEY'RE ALL SHORTER, I PROMISE...well Nano IS coming up...
F-FB. Drusilla :( Come back Drusie!
G-Goto Partner: ChobiChibi. Secret Santa coming up >D
H-Happy Couple: All the people that got engaged/married this year :/ Eww.
I-"Is anyone there": MLG WHERE THE @#$% ARE YOU?
J-Jokester:
K-Knowledgeable: kurai. Just comes in and drops a bomb of knowledge at key points. No rabble rabble about it. Respect.
L-Laid Back: Blademaster, who's been taking it easy these days.
M-Mistress: WEEZY!
N-Newbies: All the new people we have come and stay at the forums.
O-Opportunist: Ayeun
P-Photogenic: mvtm. Go look at the picture thread. nuff said.
Q-Quizzical: Charles. Yeap, you make me think too much!
R-Renegade: Dragoknight
S-Shade: Oslo
T-Teamwork: Greyfox. All day every day.
U-Under the radar: Wolfsong, Snagging badges like candy she is...
V-Verbal: Crystal T for always talking to me whenever the mood strikes.
W-Werk! Captain Jigglypuff. Had to give the Drag Race posters some love. XD
X-XPert Level: RaZoR LeAf
Y-Years-Long Battle: MEW. MASTER >O GOD. DAMN. IT
Z-ZOMGS: Cynder for her Sprite skills.
?-Seriously? Mikachu
!-Really! Shazza

Parallel statements from perusing the Mt Moon topcs, I find myself saying these two words whenever I skim over their posts :/

Will edit with the rest

Oslo
27th October 2012, 05:17 PM
Sure, why not. :3 Might do more later?

A - Adorbz: ChobiChibi
B - Birthday Wishes: kurai
C - CaSe SeNsItIvE: RaZoR LeAf
D - Diplomatic: Greyfox
E - Even Worse Than Roy: Dark Sage
F - Fresh Blood: BTPoke
G - Goofball: Perfect Chaos
H - Hangman Sniper: Knight of Time
I - InFinncible: Mikachu Yukitatsu
J -
K -
L - Lovable Lesbian: Ayeun
M -
N - Ninja: DarkestLight
O -
P - Pizza Rolls Rage: Blademaster
Q - Queenly: Magmar
R - Retired Ref: Rossymore
S - Spriting Skillz: Cynder
T -
U - Upbeat: Asilynne
V - Venomous: mattbcl ('cause he dressed up like Venom, not 'cause he’s malicious or anything)
W - Writing Skillz: Gavin Luper
X -
Y -
Z -
! - FOOOOOOTBAAAAALLLLLLLLL!: DragoKnight
? - Where’d Ya Go?: MLG

Jeff
2nd November 2012, 07:38 AM
A reminder! One week left to nominate!

Remember, you can always post some now and edit more in later.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
2nd November 2012, 08:00 AM
A Absorbing - shazza
B BFG - Blademaster
C Czar - RedStarWarrior
D Deism - Kevin
E Eternal Flame - firepokemon
F Full-Page - Gavin Luper
G Geninue - Heald
H Hey I Just Met You And This Is Crazy - Perfect Chaos
I Inspirative - kurai
J Jigglypuff - CaptainJigglypuff
K Kage (影) - classy_cat18
L Lucky - BTPoke
M Moon Prism Power Make Up - Magmar
N Narrator - mattbcl
O Ooooooohhhhhh - Ayeun
P Popular - mr_pikachu
Q Qualified - Telume
R Resistant - DragoKnight
S Surprise - Oslo
T Twin - Ash0011
U Utopia - Weasel Overlord
V Vanilla - Crystal Tears
W Wobbuffet - Rossymore
X Xhibition - ChobiChibi
Y Yule - mvtm
Z Zillion Posts - Kainashi
! Y U NO XPLAN! - DarkestLight
? ¿Querés jugar a Lingo? - Lady Vulpix

Shadow Wolf
2nd November 2012, 11:26 AM
Unown nominations:

A- Amber (a jewel -valuable member- in the forums, now shining in yellow-super mod-) – Gavin Luper

B-Bond (engaged, right? A love bond) Kuro Espeon

C-Cuddly - Chobichibi

D-Deal with it (since that avatar made me laugh) – Crystal Tears

E- Extrovert - Magmar

F- Friendly – Mikachu Yukitatsu

G-Ghost – Chris (haven’t seen him lately)

H-Honest (or that’s how I see him) - Blademaster

I-Instructor (teaching and helping in pokemon) - Poryhedron

J-Journalist (keeping up and informing us of the latest Pokemon news) - Jeff

K- Kind (because the kind award will always exists as long as someone kind roams in the forums) – Number1ChanseyFan

L-Linux - Telume

M-Me loved ponies first - RedStarWarrior

N- Nice to see you (totally did not copy/paste this award nomination) – mr_pikachu

O-Original (and very creative in writing)– mattbcl

P-Ponies - Heald

Q-Quiet – Mystic Clown

R-Recruit(welcome to the forums new recruit) – CaptainJigglypuff

S-Steampunk - Asilynne

T-Tea (who loves it?) – Lady Vulpix

U-Unseen – Mr.E

V-Vintage - Zak

W- Warrior – Pichu Luver

X- XXX - Andrew

Y- Yoink – Knight of Time

Z-Zing – Weasel Overlord

! and ?- That's the way it is! Really?- (OK so let me explain this one: These two awards are based on the Japanese meanings of the names Wynaut and Wobbuffet, which would trigger a never-ending conversation. Now, which two members remind me of this? Roy Karrde and Dark Sage. So yep, Roy Karrde nominated for the Unown ! award and Dark Sage nominated for the Unown ? ward.

Lady Vulpix
3rd November 2012, 07:25 PM
Actually, Mikachu... We don't say "quieres" in Argentina. We say "querés".

And yes, I love tea! And I hosted 2 tea parties this year. ^.^

Some nominations. I may drop more in later.

Achiever: Becky, who - in addition to getting married - got her doctorate this year!

Doubly dedicated: DarkestLight, who has been putting a lot of effort into both AC/CC and ASB, and it shows!

Gamer: Knight of Time. When he's not playing games on GGG, he's playing videogames!

Newlyweds: everyone who got married this year!

Return: Skye, who came back to TPM and AC/CC after years of inactivity!

Writer: Hypotenuse Man, who published his own book this year! (And I still haven't been able to talk to him about it).

Xenodochial: this year my nomination goes to Asilynne, who put her dedication into welcoming new members to TPM (and has been VERY kind to me as well, helping me choose a dress, agreeing to share a room, and finding and booking a hotel).

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th November 2012, 03:40 AM
Actually, Mikachu... We don't say "quieres" in argentina. We say "querés".

Hey, thanks for the correction! Am I allowed to edit that in?

Jeff
4th November 2012, 04:31 AM
Of course! You can always edit your nominations however you want before the deadline. I don't compile the list until after I post saying that nominations are over.

Lady Vulpix
4th November 2012, 09:03 AM
Addition:

Unown: Jeff, for hosting the Unown Awards and making all the Unown trophies (by the way, would you like to help with the missing Pokemon smilies? I'm all alone in that task! :()

Greyfox
4th November 2012, 03:16 PM
All of my Hate - The Presidential Election Thread. Particularly Dark Sage and Roy.
Behind the Curtain - Kevin.
Delightfully Rhetorical - Zak.
Final Fantasty - Weasel Overlord.
Hate Friends - Dark Sage and Roy.
Impossibly Awesome - Oslo.
Missing in Action - MeLoVeGhOsTs. Wherefore have you left, mod-chum?
Ridiculously Photogenic - mtvm.
Secretly a Homeless Person - DarkestLight.
There and Back Again - Pichu Luver.
Vehement - Blademaster.
Yum, Cocks - Perfect Chaos. He knows why.

mr_pikachu
4th November 2012, 03:37 PM
Yum, Cocks - Perfect Chaos. He knows why.

PC likes fried chicken? :confused:

A: Argument, Dark Sage and Roy Karrde. Anyone who's even glanced at the Election thread knows why.
B:
C:
D:
E:
F:
G: Gamer, Fett One. Because for someone who's not a mod and isn't a worker for a lot of the well-known games like Hangman, he sure is dedicated to GGG.
H: Hangman, Shadow Wolf. Yeah, this one's obvious.
I:
J:
K:
L:
M: Mrs. Pikachu, Becky. ...Yeah. I think I'm allowed one selfish nomination.
N:
O:
P: Plushie Hog, Knight of Time. His total's really climbing.
Q: Queen, Magmar. Am I referring to the band, or the slang term? Does it really matter?
R:
S: Statistics, kurai. A lot of us have come to appreciate the daily election poll tracking and analysis.
T: Thread, 2012 U.S. Presidential Election thread. Whether you love it or hate it, you have to admit, any thread that maintains such high activity for close to 15 months is pretty impressive.
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:
!:
?:

I'll edit more into this post when I have time.

Dark Sage
4th November 2012, 03:47 PM
Believe me, people, I'm not all too fond of the Election Thread either. I've practically begged for it to be locked, but no-one listens.

And I'll breathe a big sigh of relief when it's finally over.

Heald
4th November 2012, 04:39 PM
Believe me, people, I'm not all too fond of the Election Thread either. I've practically begged for it to be locked, but no-one listens.
Unfortunately, since it has been pretty much the only thread you contributed to over the last year, it is what you are and will forever be known for.

RedStarWarrior
5th November 2012, 07:29 AM
Unfortunately, since it has been pretty much the only thread you contributed to over the last year, it is what you are and will forever be known for.

Better to be mentioned than not.

Telume
5th November 2012, 07:59 AM
T - The Pony Masters: Anyone who likes MLP. I'm surprised no one's made this nomination yet.

Shadow Wolf
5th November 2012, 08:50 AM
T - The Pony Masters: Anyone who likes MLP. I'm surprised no one's made this nomination yet.

Not too similar but...

P-Ponies - Heald

...yeah.

Lady Vulpix
5th November 2012, 09:03 AM
T: Thread, 2012 U.S. Presidential Election thread. Whether you love it or hate it, you have to admit, any thread that maintains such high activity for close to 15 months is pretty impressive.Everyone should know what the real thread of the year (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2) is. Which is additionally the lowest-numbered thread still in activity.

Asilynne
5th November 2012, 09:39 PM
Getting this up, I'm tired so I will edit it later :3

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S -
T -
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -
! -
? -

RedStarWarrior
6th November 2012, 07:42 AM
...yeah.

I'm actually pissed at that. I liked MLP before Heald and even introduced it to other members.

Magmar
6th November 2012, 07:47 AM
A - Adventurous - mvtm, who shares her adventures through the world with us through photography
B - Brave - Jeff, who drives through snowstorms like whoa
C - Capsule - Mikachu Yukitatsu
D - Doctor - Becky
E - Endurance - Roy Karrde
F - Frustration - Dark Sage
G - Guston - Heald
H - Hopes and Dreams - Magmar & Asilynne :)
I - Informative - kurai
J - Jams - shazza
K - Karaoke - Ultimate Charizard
L - Luminous - DarkestLight, for the irony. That and you're brilliant!
M - Mario Kart - Kuro Espeon
N - Newbie - CaptainJigglypuff ho has become active in several forums in recent months. Welcome aboard!
O - Orgasmic - TPMUK (Heald, Magmar, ChobiChibi, Weasel Overlord)
P - Pleasant - Lady Vulpix
Q - Questioning - Blademaster
R - Rap Master - Weasel Overlord, electrode diglett nidoran mankey...
S - Squirtle - ChobiChibi!
T - Twelve Years - TPM :)
U - Un-unBEARable - Bear, ha!
V - Venerable - Little_Pikachu
W - Whaddup - RedStarWarrior
X - X-Ray - mr_pikachu, who sees through bias like a hawk
Y - Yara Sofia - Oslo & Magmar ;)
Z - Zak - Zak, because Zak.
? - Why is it snowing? - TPMNoVA12
! - BAM! - Gavin Luper who delivers the punch lines with finesse

Shadow Wolf
6th November 2012, 09:14 AM
I'm actually pissed at that. I liked MLP before Heald and even introduced it to other members.

Oh, then my bad on that one. Allow me to make it up to you.

M-Me loved ponies first - RedStarWarrior

:D

RedStarWarrior
6th November 2012, 10:21 PM
Oh, then my bad on that one. Allow me to make it up to you.

:D
<3

By the way, as I had internet issues for a bit following the hurricane, as I'm sure others have, can we extend nominations for one more week?

Jeff
7th November 2012, 06:13 AM
Sure, I've been busy myself (not really with post-Sandy stuff, but life in general), so it would help me out as well.

Nominations will now end a week later: November 16th.

BTPoke
7th November 2012, 07:16 AM
oh, well I should probably think some stuff up. Most of these are probably gonna relate to ASB, considering that's the primary part of the forum I go on xD

A:
B:
C: Cicero - Anyone who has screwed up BIG TIME (so pretty much everyone :D)
D: Dashie - to Heald, for that profile pic that's "So awesome!".
E:
F:
G:
H:
I:
J:
K: Keystone Killer - For whoever started that whole Spiritomb + Curse + Pain Split stuff in ASB
L:
M: MIP (Most Interesting Person) - Mikachu Yukitatsu (ha! spelled that without looking!)
N: No Mercy! - To MLG for ultimately kicking my arse in one of my first ASB battles (well, almost. He pulled that disappearing act before he could complete it xD)
O:
P: Patient - Cynder, Darkestlight, Ash0011, and Emerald_Gen.3 for putting up with my laziness when it comes to reffing their ASB battles. Kudos to you, and I will work on those :D
Q:
R:
S:
T:
U:
V:
W:
X:
Y:
Z:

I'll think up more later.

Blademaster
7th November 2012, 03:41 PM
Placeholding for when Internet access stablizes kthnx.

classy_cat18
7th November 2012, 04:16 PM
A: All The Single Ladies - Exactly what it says on the tin.
B: Black Friday - For all the Black Friday fans
P: Professional - All Fanfic writers who had writings published
T: Texas - Roy Karrde. His home state.
Y: Yu-Gi-Oh - Dark Sage, because that was his favorite fandom to write about

RedStarWarrior
8th November 2012, 07:44 AM
You should be more specific, classy.

Jeff
8th November 2012, 08:22 AM
Yeah, which trolls? Roy and Dark Sage?:P

Knight of Time
8th November 2012, 08:53 AM
Yeah, which trolls? Roy and Dark Sage?:P

I think she means all the spambots we've had this year.

Lady Vulpix
8th November 2012, 09:27 AM
Spambots aren't trolls. And there would be no point in giving them a trophy, since they're not real people and would never notice.

I don't really see the point in giving anyone a "GET OUT DAMMIT!" trophy anyway, who would accept it? That's what the infraction system is for.

RedStarWarrior
8th November 2012, 10:25 AM
All of those were so generic though, not just the troll one.

classy_cat18
8th November 2012, 11:35 AM
Fiiiiiiine, I'll nix that one. I was trying to be original.

Heald
8th November 2012, 01:41 PM
A - Awful - Roy Karrde & Dark Sage
B - Brony - RedStarWarrior
E - Exuberance - ChobiChibi
J - Jimmies Status: Rustled - Dark Sage

That's all I got.

Lady Vulpix
9th November 2012, 12:20 PM
I'm here so infrequently nowadays... Can I even complete this?

H: Humorless - Lady Vulpix (She either doesn't get jokes or she doesn't like them. Tough crowd.)

It's more like my sense of humor doesn't match yours, although I did laugh at some of your jokes. I do laugh a lot, and I often make jokes (usually silly puns, but jokes nonetheless). You probably wouldn't laugh at my jokes and may not even recognize them as such. I'm not going to call you humorless because of that, it's just that you and I laugh at different things.

Blademaster
9th November 2012, 04:51 PM
Yeah I really didn't word that nomination right at all, sorry. Let's try this instead:

A: Abusive - Roy Karrde (Seeing him continue to fight [and easily dispel] DS in the election topic makes me think of him like a husband who drinks and beats his naggy wife.)
B: Bubbly - Asilynne (Do I even need to explain this one?)
C: Columnist - Chris 2.1 (He writes Pokemon in a magazine now. Funny how a Pokemon fanfic writer winds up with that job, huh?)
D: Deadpan - RedStarWarrior (Again, need I explain?)
E: Erudite - mr_pikachu (He Mods Fanfic and has for a long time. I'd say literacy is a strong point of his.)
F: Fancy - Plantae (Quite a gentlemanly speaker; I can't help but envision him always wearing a top hat and about 12 monocles over one another.)
G: Green - Rossymore (His hair is green. Also he'll always be my favorite little newbie~)
H: Hyrulean - Knight of Time (Yet again, must I eplain?)
I: Irregular - shazza (Some days he's deep as the ocean, others he's high as a kite. I really don't get this guy's brain at all...)
J: Jaded - Master of Paradox (R.I.P.)
K: Kukoistaa - Mikachu Yukitatsu (He's come a long way from that infamous quote in Zak's sig. Keep it up, Mik.)
L: Level-headed - Heald (It's sad when HE'S the only sane man, but between modding and debating he usually seems the most rational guy to pop up.)
M: Magistrate - Greyfox (Former Moderator and E4 leader of ASB, he always seems to have both something smart to say and a sort of commanding presence.)
N: Newscaster - kurai (So many statistics, updates, and citations I never read...)
O: Optomist - Shadow Wolf (I don't think I've ever seen him say anything bad about anyone...)
P: Progressive - DarkestLight (Not intended to be offensive, but AFAIK, he's come from the poorass shithole ghetto and is now a committed geo-something-ist out across the country. That deserves props.)
Q: Queen - Andrew (You've been a princess for long enough. Time for a promotion. <3)
R: Raconteur - Gavin_Luper (Reply # 3,293 (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=575553))
S: Staid - Lady Vulpix (She reminds me of one of my grade school teachers. Kind but God DAMN a hard nut to crack.)
T: Thickheaded - Dark Sage (The Election Thread. DS you are one stubborn bastard in a fight.)
U: Unknown - Gideon Ferrell (I just looked up a random member and this guy's name popped up. Prove me wrong.)
V: Vibrant - Oslo (I think this might better capture what I'm trying to imply. He's just an upbeat, colorful fella.)
W: Warlord - Crystal Tears (Any game she plays, her fighting style is a series of fast and aggressive head-on attacks.)
X: X-rated - ChobiChibi (She's like the new Drusilla. Don't deny it.)
Y: Young - Ash0011 (I dunno who our youngest member is, but I just KNOW this fucker is 16 or less.)
Z: Zoologist - Mew Master (Between paleontology and kaiju nerdiness, he's got a good grasp on biology, methinks [Spelling, on the other hand...].)
?: Do You Come With Subtitles? - Charles Legend (His tenuous grasp of language - and perhaps all reality around him - is an eternal facet of his.)
!: ALL CAPS! - WAR ANVIL (No explaining needed once again.)

That was boring. Bye now!

DarkestLight
9th November 2012, 06:38 PM
O.o Who the hell hacked into Blade's account? Kinda creepy ::Backing away from all the niceness and sincerity in previous post.::

Dark Sage
9th November 2012, 06:52 PM
Thickheaded - Dark Sage (The Election Thread. DS you are one stubborn bastard in a fight.)

And DAMN proud of it! Thank you!

Blademaster
9th November 2012, 07:49 PM
O.o Who the hell hacked into Blade's account? Kinda creepy ::Backing away from all the niceness and sincerity in previous post.::

Blame ponies.

And DAMN proud of it! Thank you!

http://www.rethinkingourstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/jesus_thumbs_up-300x261.jpg

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th November 2012, 11:45 PM
K: Kukoistaa - Mikachu Yukitatsu (He's come a long way from that infamous quote in Zak's sig. Keep it up, Mik.)

Thank you very much. I don't wish to water things down, but a small spoiler would clarify much:

kukoistaa

blossom
bloom
flourish
prosper

I have felt unusually depressed during the past few weeks. That cheered me up a lot, honestly.

Greyfox
12th November 2012, 03:28 PM

And I'll breathe a big sigh of relief when it's finally over.

You're hellbent on making it look like the thread itself is toxic, aren't you?

Jeff
14th November 2012, 11:05 AM
Don't forget, two days left!

Magmar
16th November 2012, 01:56 PM
Last day people..

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30332015.jpg

Jeff
16th November 2012, 04:59 PM
I'm assuming after an extra week everyone is thoroughly de-Sandied, or at least enough to come up with some nominations and post them. I would close nominations now, but dangit, I just got back from jury duty, pulled a muscle getting into my car, and need to get some dinner in me right now. So I'll give it just a little bit more time until we get this party started.

ChobiChibi
16th November 2012, 05:42 PM
O - Orgasmic - TPMUK (Heald, Magmar, ChobiChibi, Weasel Overlord)

I just saw this, I'd like to give this all my love <3 What happens in London stays in London >w>

Read into this all you like XD

I'm sorry I'm super lame with no nomming. But I will vote!

Edit: WAIT. ONE QUICK TOKEN NOMINATION.

C - Cockfosters - Magmar. This is the Piccadilly line to COCKFOSTERS.

Telume
16th November 2012, 05:57 PM
LATE NOMINATION:

! - Pants is back! - PNT510

Jeff
16th November 2012, 06:08 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd................... .................................................. ........................

Nominations are CLOSED! Thanks everyone and stay tuned for the voting round!