PDA

View Full Version : Sceptile Owners plz come here.

Crazy
4th May 2003, 04:14 PM
Who here is actually glad they picked Sceptile?Cause most people unlike me like Blaziken,or Swampert.

Scyther78
4th May 2003, 04:31 PM
Me, Myself, and I(rene)

I like septicle even though it doesn't learn any status inflicting attacks, i like it because it focuses on offense, which is the first of its type, its extremely fast and has good SA, and levels up fast. (at level 25, it only needs about 1600 exp..) I don't like Swampert, because it doesn't appeals to me, which is a suprise, because I've ALWAYs picked the water starter.... and i don't normally pick the fire starter, (even though they're cool)

Serpentra
4th May 2003, 05:24 PM
I love Sceptile, maybe even more so than my Blaziken. It looks cool, it's fast, it levels up fast, it great scores in both Attack and Special Attack, so...yeah...I like my Sceptile...

Mr Wartortle
4th May 2003, 05:34 PM
I love my lvl. 50 Sceptile because I use it in the battle tower. It knows

Earthquake
Toxic
Sunny Day
Solar Beam

Arael
4th May 2003, 06:23 PM
Crunch
Leech Seed
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain

Took me forever to breed though. :P

Darkleaf Master
4th May 2003, 06:34 PM
woah...how did u get a sceptile with crunch and leech seed??!! i thought it was next to impossible to bread one with both those moves.....can u tell me?? and so as to not make this a spam reply i picked sceptile again because i always use a grass starter adn i thought it looked better than the others.....

Arael
4th May 2003, 06:57 PM
Actually, I think it is impossible. I'm holding some pokes for someone else, looked at the wrong one. :P Erase crunch and add roar, its part of my spikes team, sorry to get your hopes up.:(

Crazy
4th May 2003, 07:35 PM
I believe that it blows the other starters away,plus it looks cool.:)

MadmanMike620
4th May 2003, 07:36 PM
Sceptile should have been a Grass/Dragon(since the other 2 had dual types). But the ONE THING I wish Sceptile could learn would be GRASS moves like Stun Spore, Spore, and etc.

Darkleaf Master
4th May 2003, 07:37 PM
oh ok.. I had previously been looking for a way to do so... *sigh* oh well. Thanks anyway!

Crazy
4th May 2003, 07:39 PM
O if you keep treecko to lvl 40 or something it will learn mega or giga drain,and ummm grovyle learns leaf blade,and other cool moves.:wave:

Darkleaf Master
4th May 2003, 07:44 PM
Ah yes.. but i think that you should use leaf blade instead of Giga Drain.. just my opinion though....

Serpentra
4th May 2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by MadmanMike620
Sceptile should have been a Grass/Dragon(since the other 2 had dual types). But the ONE THING I wish Sceptile could learn would be GRASS moves like Stun Spore, Spore, and etc.

It LOOKS Grass/Dragon anyway...that's the stuff dreams are made of though...A Sporing, Grass/Dragon Sceptile...yummy...

Crazy
4th May 2003, 08:44 PM
I didnt wait for the giga drain,Leaf Blade all the way!

Ultimate Pikachu
6th May 2003, 07:53 PM
I picked Torchic, but I got a Sceptile. I'm breeding moves. I want to breed Crunch on it. I already used Dragon Claw on Latias. As for Grass/Dragon no. Fire is supposed to be good against the Grass starter, Water good on Fire starter, and Grass good on the Water starter. I picked Torchic because most of the Fire AND Fighting Pokemon are kinda useless. If it wasn't for that I would pick Treeko.