PDA

View Full Version : golden sun help

Vito Winstrate
4th May 2003, 06:09 PM
all of my djinns are recovering. what does that mean? i have never used them. i just got them and they say recovering! can anyone help me? thanks

Razola
4th May 2003, 08:21 PM
It means they were used as summons. You can't use them until they fully recover.

Walk around a bit or wait one turn in battle and they set to their character.

Musourenka
5th May 2003, 12:54 AM
For each character, only one Djinn will recover at a time. That means if a character used 7 Djinn to summon Azul (or something like that), it will take a total of seven turns to completely get your Djinn back to the 'Set' state (one will become 'set' each turn).

Vito Winstrate
5th May 2003, 05:18 PM
well, it is like this. my Djinn have been recovering ever since i have gotten them AH!! i think it might be a glitch. so i guess i will have to restart all over again! shoot...

Musourenka
5th May 2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Vito Winstrate
well, it is like this. my Djinn have been recovering ever since i have gotten them AH!! i think it might be a glitch. so i guess i will have to restart all over again! shoot...

... Uhm,.... wow... Yes, Glitchville, indeed. That sucks. You sure that they aren't RED, which indicates Standby, correct?

Sean the Greatest
6th May 2003, 02:59 AM
Ah.. Gs.... sometimes there are A LOT of weird glitches....

Anyway... Ít's the firs ttime I hear this... When walking around; Djinn will recover only when you walk in dungeons and on the worldmap... That means not when you're in town...

If you have mercury djinni Eddy, then use it in battle, so Djinni will recover faster (2 per turn per character)

Musourenka
6th May 2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Sean the Greatest
Anyway... Ít's the firs ttime I hear this... When walking around; Djinn will recover only when you walk in dungeons and on the worldmap... That means not when you're in town...
Okay, it makes sense, now... maybe. Djinn only recover in places that you can restore PP by walking (and you don't recover PP by walking in towns).

Vito Winstrate
6th May 2003, 05:11 PM
thanks for all your help. i decidecd to restart my game because it would have just been easier. i didn't get that far anyway when that thing started to happen. so eh, i only wasted a couple of hours of my life. it isn't like i do that every day. thanks again.

Vito Winstrate
20th May 2003, 03:04 PM
ok, i didn't go to that one temple with the guy where you had to mind read his head. well, i didn't do that, but i did go ahead. i beat alta peak, but i can't push that log down because i dont' have force. i can't go back through the woods because the people made it so you can't do that. i am stuck. is there anyone out there who can help me? thanks

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
20th May 2003, 07:29 PM
You don't need Force to push down that log. When you read the sign next to it, Garet will come out and say something like "That's it? That's all there is back here?" and get ticked off. He'll then go up next to the log and kick it down. When the boulder falls, he'll say "Uh, Isaac? I think you better run..." XD It's one of my favorite little scenes. :D

If you really want to go back and get the Orb of Force, you have to get past the Lamakan Desert and to Kalay. The bridge leading to the north (to Vault and etc.) will be fixed by then. However, you still need to run a LOOOOOOONG way to get back to Fuchin Temple.

Vito Winstrate
21st May 2003, 06:03 PM
thank you!