PDA

View Full Version : ~:~Final Fantasy: Heroes Incarnate~:~ Sign-ups!

Arnen
4th May 2003, 06:10 PM
I know no one really commented on this on the idea topic, but I've really been wanting to start an FFX RPG... And I don’t reccomend signing up unless you at least know the names of some spells and monsters. You may have a misc. charecter if you have a hero incarnate, but otherwise only one card each (unless it's for twins or something).

The year is 3005. You are an average teenager living on the continent of Spira, a continent found almost a thousand years ago in the middle of the southern Pacific Ocean. You go to school, hang out with your friends, etc. You pay little mind to the weapon that hangs above the mantle of your family's house. Ancient history, right?

You have enjoyed listening to stories of your family's lineage since you were a child. The stories... They were so incredible, they couldn't have possibly been real.

At least, that's what you think. All until the day when you hear news that a village in southern Spira has been desolated. Totally destroyed. You hear rumors telling of something called, "Sin." It seems like you've known that name forever, but you have just learned it recently.

You and some friends, some from your village, some from others, have decided to take a stand against this, "Sin." You leave the house late at night, taking the weapon that hangs over your and leave, headed for the last place known to have been attacked.

You finally reach the remains of what was once the town of Killika. Before you can do hardly anything, however, you and all the others suddenly fall unconscious. When you wake up, it is thousands of years in the past...

Form for heroes:

~Name: It should be alliterate with whoever you are the reincarnation of.
~Age: 15-25
~Gender: Don't... Don't you dare say, "Both" ...
~Incarnate: Who are you the reincarnation of? Go here (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff10/characters.php) and see (and it's Kimahri, not Kamahuli or whatever) And, ah, this’ll be referred to as your “ancestor” because I can’t think of a better word -_-'
~Looks (present): Try and make it semi-futuristic, please.
~Looks (past): Please try and make it look somewhat like who you are incarnate. (i.e. whoever's Kimahri hasta be a Ronso)
~Personality: ...
~Weapon: Sword, Blitzball, blade, claws (gauntlets with claws), Mog doll, staff, or spear. This’ll be decided by who your ancestor is. Please include how it looks.
~Powers/Abilities: This does NOT hafta be related to your ancestor. Go to the link there was for the characters, and there should be a thing to go to for abilities. This does NOT include magic, but does include summoning Aeons (put which, and cannot be Anima, the Magus Sisters, or Yojimbo)
~Black Magic: Just basic spells, please.
~White Magic: Same as above.
~Items: Any miscellaneous items you might have. If it’s something that someone who’s never played the game might not know about, describe it briefly.
~Relations: Whoever is Yuna incarnate hasta be my char’s cousin…
~History: Not required.
~Other: Eeevil…

Form for miscellaneous charecters:

~Name: ...
~Age: Whatever. Can be however old.
~Gender: ...
~Race: Are you human? Al Bhed? Ronso? Guado? Anything I forgot...?
~Side: Good? Or evil?
~Rank: Evil only. Leader (only 1; that'll be me), 2nd (only 1),
~Time: Are you from the past or present? (some people from the present also follow the heroes through time)
~Looks: Include both if you're from the present.
~Personality: ...
~Weapon: Whatever... You can only have one main weapon.
~Powers/Abilities: Not too many, 'k? This does NOT include magic, but does include summoning Aeons (put which, and cannot be Anima, the Magus Sisters, or Yojimbo)
~Black Magic: Basic spells only to start, please.
~White Magic: Same as above.
~Items: ...
~Relations: ...
~History: Please try and make it short...
~Other: ...

Here're my cards:

~Name: Rhia
~Age: 15
~Gender: F
~Incarnate: Rikku
~Looks (present): A bit tall, with strawberry-blonde hair that goes straight to just below her shoulders. Her eyes are bright green, and she wears a red-orange tank top and blue jeans.
~Looks (past): Still sorta tall, only now her hair is up in a somewhat spiky ponytail atop her head. Her pupils are now spirals, instead of round. She wears an orange-red top and short green shorts. A pair of goggles with black lenses hang around her neck. (basically, she looks like Rikku without the things on her back)
~Personality: Free-spirited, and not afraid to speak her mind. She can be a little tiny bit hyper sometimes, and if she has a problem with something, she says so.
~Weapon: Claw (looks kinda like a long, brown leather glove with steel spikes, rusty at first, protruding from the knuckles)
~Powers: Stealing (not mugging, yet), can steal parts from Machina and cause a malfunction, can operate most kinds of machinery, and can speak Al Bhed, though she doesn’t know why.
~Black Magic: Thunder, Water.
~White Magic: Haste, Cure.
~Items: Al Bhed Potions (20), Grenades (5)
~Relations: Nuya's cousin.
~History: Has lived at the very edge of the Sanubia Desert her whole life, just her and her family. She goes to school and whatnot on the mainland, and has to take a ferry to meet up with everybody else.
~Other: None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

~Name: Seth
~Age: 19
~Gender: M
~Race: 1/2 Guado, 1/2 Human
~Side: Evil
~Rank: Leader
~Time: Present
~Looks:
-Present: Sort of tall and slightly muscular, with spiky black hair and odd, silver-blue eyes. He wears a long-sleeved navy-blue shirt and black jeans.
-Past: Looks pretty much the same, only his hair is like Seymour's (still black), and he is dressed like him. He has silver marks on his face (again like Seymour), and abnormally large hands (again again like Seymour o.O)
~Personality: Very evil and seductive, and is very used to getting his own way. He expects people to worship the ground he walks on.
~Weapon: Staff (all black, except for the round jewel on the end, which is smoky dark-grey)
~Powers/Abilities: Summoning Bahamut, Auto-Potion.
~Black Magic: Fire, Bio, Demi
~White Magic: All the Nuls, Slow.
~Items: Potion (30), Antidote (3), Soft (3).
~Relations: None yet... Nobody's signed up...
~History: He's the son of a rich lord. His father was hardly ever around their mansion in Bevelle when he was a child, but the servants were always around, and he enjoys kicking them around. He is secretly the reincarnation of Seymour.
~Other: *summons Bahamut* *said Aeon beats Other into a bloody pulp*

VirtualPlay
4th May 2003, 07:00 PM
Gah, can't resist...looks too cool (even though I haven't played FFX)

~Name: Madus
~Age: 17
~Gender: Male
~Incarnate: Tidus
~Looks (present): Rather tall, has short brown hair (around an inch long) and green eyes; being semi-athletic, he usually wears a short-sleeve or no-sleeve shirt and comfortable shorts.
~Looks (past): Still tall, his hair has grown a little, has turned blond, and has spiked outwards, as opposed to staying matted on his head; his eyes have turned blue as well; still athletic-looking, he now wears a short-sleeve yellow and blue zip up shirt, usually leaving the zipper mostly open, black shorts, and yellow and black boots/shoes.
~Personality: Friendly and outgoing; always tries to push himself ahead, but never at the expense of his friends
~Weapon: Big sword. And I mean big. It's as long as his legs (and he's pretty tall) and it has a bright blue blade, with an ornate base that, from the side, looks like a wave splashing; it also has a tan handle.
~Powers/Abilities: Good with swords. Very good with swords. Oh, and he's pretty darn fast, too.
~Black Magic: Water, Blizzard
~White Magic: Haste, Scan
~Items: Phoenix Down (10), Healing Water (10)
~Relations: Currently...nobody
~History: err, nope...
~Other: All your Other are belong to us. [oops, wrong game]

Arnen
4th May 2003, 07:09 PM
Zeratul: In :yes: Cool form, for someone who's never played the game before ;)

KaptainSarcasm
4th May 2003, 07:14 PM
~Name: Nuya
~Age: 18
~Gender: Female
~Incarnate: Yuna
~Looks (present): A long, pointed cap over short, spiked up pink hair. Icey blue eyes and a great smile. She wears robes that fall over her metal boots.
~Looks (past): Wears more skimpy clothing, hair has been cut shorter than before, but still almost the sime height: Not very tall at all.
~Personality: Just about the nicest person you ever met. She loves everyone, and treats everyone with the same amount of respect. Very formal most of the time, but can occasionally get playful when she's trying to act happy or when she actually is happy. Undernieth her cheerful exterior, though, she worries...
~Weapon: Staff: Taller than Nuya herself, it has a large, golden sun on the end of it.
~Powers/Abilities: Summoning Ixion, Shell and Protect, Haste and Slow
~Black Magic: None
~White Magic: Cure, Haste, Slow, Shell, Protect
~Items: Elixer (1), Ether (5)
~Relations: Rhia's cousin!
~History: TBR!
~Other: Goooooood.....

Arnen
4th May 2003, 07:18 PM
KaptainSarcasm: In :yes: Heheh, my friend calls his Ixion Ixie the Pixie :D

VirtualPlay
4th May 2003, 09:27 PM
Hm, Majin Sean wants to reserve Auron as a character for him, so if you could do that for him I think he'd be quite happy...

Arnen
5th May 2003, 08:12 PM
Zeratul: *nods* Ok, Auron's reserved for Sean.

C'mon people, sign up! (please)

lugia_2000
6th May 2003, 05:58 AM
~Name: Wyrd (Hates his real name, and preffers to be called by his middle name, Sleth, which is what he goes by)
~Age: 21
~Incarnate: Wakka
~Looks (present): Well...he has dark brown hair thats about down to his ears and shorter on the sides and back of his head, grey eyes, sorta tan skin, a black T-shirt with a big Aurochs logo on it ^^;, Baggey grey cargo pants, and shiney metal boots.
~Looks (past): (Why did I pick Wakka...?) He doesn't wear a shirt, and wears cargo-type pants that are kinda rounded at the bottems of the cuffs with little string things going all the way up the legs, a black head band, and metal boot things...still.
~Personality: He's outspoken in group situations, but around the opposite sex he's kind of shy. He loves to have fun, and can be fun to be around, but he often times doesn't take people seriously. He loves to take risks and is really headstrong, which can be a valuable asset or life threatening trait.
~Weapon: Blitz Ball...
~Powers/Abilities: I'll do this later.
~Black Magic: Fire, Thunder.
~White Magic: Cure, Haste.
~Items: A potato masher (The grenade, mind you) A pine apple (Grenade) and a plain old grenade...
~Relations: None yet...
~History: I'll do this later too...
~Other: Kupo.

I have a bus to catch....-______-;;;;

Arnen
6th May 2003, 07:23 AM
lugia: Hmm... Just think of a name that starts with W... Otherwise you're in :yes:

Ry! E lyh cbayg Al Bhed yht oui lyh'd! [Subititle:] Ha! I can speak Al Bhed and you can't!

HbCharizard
6th May 2003, 04:10 PM
~Name: Ludok
~Age: 15
~Gender: M
~Incarnate: Lulu
~Looks (present): He has Navy blue eyes, and black hair. He wears a black vest, with a grey T-shirt under it. He wears blue jeans, and brown gloves.
~Looks (past): (Shivers at the thought of a male wearing womens clothing) Ummm.... He has a black Long Sleve with a Black Jacket with fur on the neck. He wears black Pants, and still has Brown Gloves. Everything else stays the same.
~Personality: He's Funny, And Cheerful. Very Hyper.
~Weapon: Mog Doll I guess......
~Powers/Abilities: He is pretty fast, but very weak. Veryn good at Black Magic.
~Black Magic: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Water
~White Magic: N/A
~Items: Potion (4) Ether (3) Al Bhed Primers 1-7 (Just so that you know, These are Magazines that People read to learn Al Bhed......)
~Relations: N/A
~History: TBR
~Other: Why do you continue to pester me!!!

Arnen
6th May 2003, 08:58 PM
Skyline: Em... Sorry, but Jecht's not available... Unless you'd wanna be Madu's dad o.O

Hb: In :yes: *snicker*

So... We're waiting on Sean, and then someone needs to sign up as Kimahri... Or he could be an NPC or something... WHatever... I won't start this, though, until we get at least two more miscellaneous chars.

Al Bhed gelgc piddo 8)

Prof. Jb Wolf
7th May 2003, 11:58 AM
~Name: Seikoru Sanessan
~Age: 21
~Race: Human
~Side: Good
~Time: Past
~Looks: Long black hair that falls all the way down to about mid-back, usually pulled into a longish ponytail. A braided forelock on the right side of his face is longer then the rest, framing his bright blue eyes. Usually wears a dark red, long-sleeved shirt and dark blue pants both made in Oriental style.
~Personality: Seems very laidback and free-spirited, acting as if he has not a care in the world, though in reality he cares deeply for those who are week and downtrodden. He's stubborn as an *** and loyal to the end to those he can count as friends.
~Weapon: A tall, flaming halberd he calls the Will of Atar.
~Powers/Abilities: Has the ability to summon Ifrit as well as being able to unleash some more powerful spell out of the Will of Atar at random moments.
~Black Magic: Fire and Thunder
~White Magic: Cure
~Items: Hi-Potions (10) and Remedys (10)
~Relations: None
~History: TBR
~Other: Ra ec ymcu vmiahd eh Al Bhed.

Arnen
7th May 2003, 04:19 PM
Prof: In :yes:

Arnen
8th May 2003, 10:06 PM
If Sean doesn't post his sign-up soon, I'll hafta un-reserve Auron... ANd someone still needs to be Kimahri. We could also use more evil cards...

Mystic_clown
8th May 2003, 10:52 PM
I'd like to reserve the 2nd evil rank please.

Majin Sean
9th May 2003, 04:35 PM
Yes, I've finally shown my face to public :O. Here's my form (thanks for the reservation Nab)

Name: Einhard Veleria
Incarnate: Auron (http://www.ffextreme.com/ff10/characters-auron.php)
Looks (present): He wears a black shirt, black pants, and black boots. Over his shirt, he wears a dark blue jacket that's like the one Auron wears but it doesn't cover his face. He also has a silver hoop earring on his left ear and a slash scar on his left cheek
Looks (past): Looks like Auron (including sunglasses) only younger and the jacket still doesn't cover his face also.
Personality: Calm, quiet, doesn't talk much, but he's a born leader and helps out whenever he can, you basic type of a lonewolf
Weapon: Here, the red one in the middle (http://ffgods.ffextreme.com/ffxweaponstidus.shtml)
Powers/Abilities: Very strong for his age and his sword is very sharp, it can pierce through almost anything. He's also fast, and can strike enemies that are very nimble. Also, his sword has special abilities that can weaken an enemy's Defense, Strength, Magic power, and Magic defense
Black Magic: Thunder, Ice
White Magic: Haste, NulShock
Items: Potion (10), Remedy (5), Megalixer (1)
Relations: Has a "thing" for Rhia (if you don't mind Nab)
History: His father and mother were both killed in an accident when he was around 6 years old. Unknown to him, his father was seeing another woman and his last wish before he died was that the woman he was seeing would take him in. She did, but he never received the love a mother would give to a child. She would ignore him and all his deeds and always blame him for things he never did. One day, at the age of 12, he slapped his mother, tired of all her false accusations on him. After that episode, he ran away, living on his own and never looking back on his former life.
Other: All your other are belong to us

Arnen
9th May 2003, 09:39 PM
Sean: Finally! In! :yes:

MC: Sure, you can resevrve the scond-rank evil thingy...

Yay. If nobody takes Kimahri by tomorrow, he can be an NPC.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
10th May 2003, 09:42 AM
Kimahri.... Hmmmmm...

~Name: Kiharu Maria Therese Ronso (whew...)
~Age: 16
~Gender: Female
~Incarnate: Kimahri. (Incidentally, in one bad fansub I saw of the game, 'Kimahri' was transliterated as 'Christopher'. XD XD)
~Looks (present): 6'8", blue fur; she's slim and has an athletic physique. Her silver hair is tied back in a stumpy ponytail, with a few strands hanging over her brown eyes. Her horn (can't remember if the females have horns, left off playing blitz for a while... help, anyone?) is ivory white, and of medium length. She has a variety of earrings on her lion-ears, and an iron ankh on a cord around her neck, as well as a linen 'ribbon' (call it a ribbon and die) on her tail. Wears a coarse belted tunic and trousers (look, Ronso mentality has advanced so that they now wear some semblance of proper clothing! xD) with the usual Ronso sandals.
~Looks (past): As above, but she now wears leather armguards, and armour like Kimahri's.
~Personality: Smooth-talking tomboy. (She needs to be one, since she gets into so much trouble.) Extremely mischievous, and there isn't anything she can't make sound grubby. She also procrastinates regularly, but she's responsible, if she feels that she must be. Her mind is so broad, you could fit three football fields in.
~Weapon: Extremely scary-looking halberd that also looks much too heavy to lift. For now, she uses a Hunter's Spear (basic halberd, no adornments).
~Powers/Abilities: Luck and Jinx, as well as Steal
~Black Magic: Fire, Water, Thunder, Ice. (Well, Kimahri WAS a jack-of-all-trades..)
~White Magic: Scan
~Items: Potions, Antidotes, basic curative items as per se
~Relations: Almost every Ronso around is related to her; she has kind of a whole LOT of cousins, second cousins, aunts, uncles, granduncles, grandaunts, etc...
~History: She comes from Kimahri's direct line of descendants. Ronso have long memories, so her immediate family is held in somewhat high regard. Since Kiharu is constantly getting into trouble and creating commotions, her family's lineage has come as saving grace on more than one occasion.
~Other: Don't get her drunk... please?

Arnen
10th May 2003, 02:25 PM
Chiko-sai: You... Have a thing for really long names, don'tcha? :P Hmm... I was gonna maybe have Ronsos be extinct in the present, but since I forgot to mention that, you're fine. In :yes: As soon as MC posts his form, we can start.

And... One thing, y'all... My great-grandmother died last night, so I might not be around much soon after I start this (in all likelihood, the funeral'll be sometime this week)

Mystic_clown
10th May 2003, 04:33 PM
~Name: Duragon
~Age: ?????? (Looks 22)
~Race: Human
~Side: Evil
~Rank: 2nd
~Time: Present
~Looks:
(Present)Looks like Kuja from FF9 except his hair is longer, his robe is black with red markings and has cold blue eyes.
(Past) The same except his skin's paler and his eyes are a poisonus green.
~Personality: Cocky, arrogant and all around evil. He seems loyal to Seth and wants total destruction.
~Weapon: A long sword
~Powers/Abilities: He can posses people
~Black Magic: Fire, Thunder, Water and Blizzard
~White Magic: Cure, Esuna Relfect and Barrier
~Items: an Elixir, 2 turbo ethers and 2 antidotes
~Relations: none
~History: A mysterious sorcerer. He suddenly, appeared and offered his services to Seth. He's well known for his ability to control people use them for his own twisted purposes. He seems loyal but what is he really after?
~Other: Plans to take control of the Dark Aeons.

Arnen
10th May 2003, 09:36 PM
MC: So... Basically, it's like with Taden from Tale of Heroes, right, where he seemsto be the eternally loyal servant while he aspiores to kill the leader, right? :P In :yes: Erm, except you can't be able to posess people. Maybe, instead, you could have the ability to persuade people to do your bidding?

Whoopee. We can finally start.