PDA

View Full Version : Back for the Holidays(?). Unbraced returns, waits to see if anyone cares.

Unbraced
7th December 2012, 07:40 PM
Sooo...Hi! I can't tell if the warm feeling in my face is embarrassment, nostalgia or just a fever to go with my sore throat. For the new I was on the site for about a year from 2009-2010, a self conscious kid in with acne that ranged from bad to horrible and didn't have the slightest clue how to balance being funny with not being a prick. Or at least that's what you would pick up from my posts. I was bored last night and dispute leaving the site pretty abruptly, It never left my bookmarks, and after rifling though most of my posts over the year or so it was pretty fun to see this little time capsule of what I was like back then.

The other thing it left me with was questions. What have I missed? How did the change to 5th gen go? Can I just pick my Pokemon back up again? Does anyone remember me? Or care?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th December 2012, 10:56 PM
Welcome back, I actually remember you. Every member is important, except for spambots (if they even count) and gimmicks.

shezi
13th December 2012, 03:44 AM
i am very impressed,i like it too much.

Magmar
13th December 2012, 08:04 AM
speaking of, mikachu ^

Hi :) Welcome Back!

Cindaquil
16th December 2012, 04:41 AM
I too am an old member making an appearance. Though, my time away was a bit longer. (6 years). Always liked this place and even though I am a very inactive member, I like knowing that it is always here when I get nostalgic and want to return home. :)