PDA

View Full Version : 11 Years!

420saur
15th December 2012, 07:12 PM
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to thank whoever is still running these boards.
I was browsing pokemasters back when it was super active in 2000 and 2001 when I was 14. I loved this place, the feedback I got on my teams and the super RP's I particpated in.

I came back here, 11 years later, on a whim and I'm super happy to find out it still exists. I'm not sure if it's active or not, but I'm glad it's still here, so I'd just like to thank whoever is still running the show and all the great mods out there. Also looking forward to posting to various boards!

Peace out!

Jeff
15th December 2012, 07:24 PM
Yep, still alive and kickin'. Kevin still owns the boards. We also have/had a main site that's run by the community and maintained by me, but it's currently on hiatus due to server problems.

Anyway, welcome back!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th December 2012, 01:14 AM
Welcome back.

May I ask you, what was your original User Name? You might get that account back.

Cindaquil
16th December 2012, 04:28 AM
I'd like to also congratulate The PokeMasters Forum for being around for as long as it has, and for always sending me a happy birthday email. :) I haven't signed in since 2006 and I had an infraction of some sort given to me in 2011? lol

Yes, this old man still has a thing for pokemon, and so does his kids. :)

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
16th December 2012, 10:32 AM
Hi you oldtimers! Thanks for dropping by!

Cindaquil
16th December 2012, 06:27 PM
Thanks. Happy to have a place to come back to every 6 years or so. lol Maybe not quite so long this time around. TPM was my first place to call home. Thus it'll always have a soft squishy place in my heart.

MToolen
16th December 2012, 08:43 PM
TPM will always feel like my online home. Glad to see I'm not alone in that regard, no matter how far removed visits and posts be.

Lady Vulpix
19th December 2012, 05:05 PM
It's always nice to see people return. :)

And yes, TPM means a lot to me too. Which is why I've been active during these 11 years.

Thanks to everyone, because we're all running the show. The board can't exist without its members, all of us make TPM what it is.

ChobiChibi
20th December 2012, 04:42 PM
Hey 420saur, I can't PM you back or leave a VM apparently, which totally sucks since I just tried to reply to yours >> Come back and enable it or something?

Hopefully you might see this and therefore think I'm not a bitch or something ^^;

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st December 2012, 09:24 AM
Is it because he got his old profile back? I'm not sure, this happened quite fast.

Elekidkid
8th January 2013, 01:21 PM
Yesss, I do that every now and then, too, whenever new buzz comes out. "Gee, I wonder what's going on at Pokémasters..."