PDA

View Full Version : New Piccy - Chibi Gardevoir

Hanatori
4th May 2003, 07:12 PM
Well, I drew a chibi Gardevoir about one week ago.. and I thought I'd show it here. ^^;;

Enjoy. ^^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Katie
4th May 2003, 08:27 PM
...oh crap. if I'm thinking right, you requested from me at BMG and I never gave the pic to ya @_@ *hides* I sorry!! I've been busy for.. 5 months -____- ah hell. so I'm lazy. I admit it :p

*clickses* lol awww I love chibi things ^^ that's really cute! I love the shading, especially on the eye. the only thing that bothers me is that, even though I know it's supposed to be chibi, she just seems too chubby and stubby @_@ (heh, I rhymed =D!) hmm well, anyway, it's a great pic, background's great, 9/10 :) keep it up ~_^

~Katie

Powarun
4th May 2003, 09:57 PM
Well it looks like a Cyclopes, other than that it looks cool. The background was awsome

Nuriko
5th May 2003, 08:08 PM
Aw, too cute! ^_^ Unfortunatly I'm still not super familiar with all the ruby/sapphire Pokemon, so I can't really compare it, and don't know if it looks right or not, but from what I can tell, it's a very nice picture! ^_^ Just too cute. You did a really good job with the shading, and I love the blurry effect. I also really like the eye, it looks so realistic... not to mention the very cute pose. ^^; The face looks a little awkward to me in places, but I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that or not. ^^; Overall, I think you did an excellent job. keep it up!

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
6th May 2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Hanatori
Well, I drew a chibi Gardevoir about one week ago.. and I thought I'd show it here. ^^;;

Enjoy. ^^

Cool pokémon! From the new serie, I see!

ralts_mudkip
9th May 2003, 03:52 PM
Squat littie Gardevior eh? -_-
like the backround thogh. :yes: