PDA

View Full Version : DiamondAndPearlChamp

UnderTheSky
28th December 2012, 05:58 PM
Haha, I read "New Topic" as "New To Pic" and was momentarily confused!
Anyways, hello :-) I hope that this introduction won't annoy you as this is a very Pokemon-centered site, and although I do love Pokemon very much, my first reason for coming here is to search for a friend.

I used to be on a site called "CardCaptorRedeemers" which was later renamed, but on CCR I made a friend whom I lost contact with, and I just want to find him and see if he's alright.

He changed his name often, but among his names he was DiamondAndPearlChamp, and briefly Scarlet Penguin, and my name was Sakura-CCS and then AngelGoddess.

Are you here? Or does anyone know of him?

Sorry for this inconveniance, gomensai.

Asilynne
28th December 2012, 06:14 PM
Welcome to TPM! Sorry I don't know your friend but I hope you are able to find them! While you're here, poke around at some of the other forums, you might find something you're interested in! :)

Blademaster
28th December 2012, 11:25 PM
Sorry newbie, no clue who you're looking for. But hey, long as you swung by, why not stick around? Lots of new kids have shown up since we relaunched the site in... 2009? 2010? I don't fucking remember, but either way, transfer students are always welcome. Just don't advertise and don't bother RedStar or Heald until they've had their morning coffee or scotch (respectively) and you'll be fine. :wave:

Oh, and stay out of any thread in Misc. pertaining to politics, religion, and/or ethics. Just trust me on this one.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th December 2012, 12:54 AM
Sorry, I tried looking up both DiamondAndPearlChamp and Scarlet Penguin with Member List's (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/memberlist.php) 'Search Members' function, but it seems there hasn't been any member with that alias ever at TPM. Unless they have had their name changed. I remember in old TPM, yeah, I'm talking about pre-Blademaster times ;) , changing a name was easier, like we had a guy named Hao who always added something to his name.

However, welcome to The PokeMasters! We take care of each other. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19418&highlight=Mikachu+Yukitatsu)

Magmar
29th December 2012, 02:27 PM
Hi! Welcome! :)

I don't know them, sorry. I only glanced at your thread at first and thought, oh dear god not another Cycling Road person!

Yes, stick around if you like. We're a pretty friendly lot, except when politics come up.

Cheers!

~Magmar