PDA

View Full Version : Catch me up

firepokemon
19th January 2013, 08:19 PM
I see Pokemon X and Y are here which means we'll Pokemon Z. I love the fire starter. But pokemon sucks man. So many of the fuckers already. Also which of you dicks got the Wii U

Anyway I had to join the real world and get a job because I was so poor. Now I work for crap wages and still poor but work and lost weight and thought I would have a nosy here. Boring.

So anyone actually successful here or doing anything interesting or are you all boring fuckers. Also this year I turn 30. Ewwwwwwwwww. Also this board becomes a teenage. Ewww 13 years. lame eh.

shazza
19th January 2013, 08:37 PM
What is your job?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th January 2013, 01:23 AM
My hometown's coat of arms is Yveltal!

YLIVIESKA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ylivieska)

I am a library car assistant. But not with the normal salary, my job is called 'avotyö', directly translated to English as 'openwork'. It's like training to start a real job one day. I work only 12 hours a week and can't get normal salary because I also got trainee support, housing allowance and guarantee retirement. I failed army, I didn't end up in university, I don't teach Japanese.

Sounds like I haven't advanced in my life at all? I don't see it that way myself. It's a matter of how you define advancing in life. I still enjoy drawing, playing videogames, listening to music, posting at TPM and occasional studies. Each new drawing I make, I feel I have accomplished something. I even have my own drawing exhibition at Ylivieska Library. What about my Japanese teacher job? Granted, my mental condition doesn't allow continuing it at the moment but I held two full courses. Also both my doctor and the executive at school have said it's not impossible, I may teach Japanese once again one day.

On the love field, I think I have begun to realize I have to keep my relationships balanced. In the past, I failed many sprouting, promising situations by worshipping my crushes as goddesses. Like I was told in the substitute family, it's hard to love a doormat. But in reality, I have no connection to a woman I might fall in love at the moment, and that feels good too, because I don't have to worry about getting rejected again.

mattbcl
20th January 2013, 09:58 AM
I'm a branch supervisor at a very successful carpet cleaning business, and I retain several thousand dollars above the poverty line. That's not at all interesting, though.

Crystal Mew
20th January 2013, 10:55 PM
graduating college in May, that's about all I'm doing right now...

DarkestLight
20th January 2013, 11:14 PM
:/ Life sucks. Will lose about 13k over the course of the next 6 months too..

So don't give me crap about being poor :/

Blademaster
21st January 2013, 05:20 PM
Nothing's changed.

And nothing's stayed the same.

Welcome back! :wave:

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
23rd January 2013, 12:37 PM
I still got the same job I had when I started coming here over a decade ago. Still working in procurement, it's still interesting and it still pays well.

Telume
24th January 2013, 07:36 AM
Developer and Software Tester over at a VoIP company.

Graduating college in May, transferring to Uni to get my B.S. (and possibly an M.S.)