PDA

View Full Version : WiFi Event. Heads Up

Dark Sage
22nd January 2013, 06:24 PM
A new WiFi event has been announced for the English version of Black 2 & White 2.

This WiFi event gives you a Level 50 Keldeo with the moves Sacred Sword, Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump and Swords Dance. It will run from January 25th 2013 until February 12th 2013.

No other details are known, but it probably involves the Mystery Gift feature in some way, and a screenshot seems to suggest something about the other Muskedeers and Pledge Grove, the small area north of Floccey Town. (You know, the place that seems to have no purpose? Well, it does have a purpose... It's an important place for Keldeo.) More information to come, hopefully.

Blademaster
22nd January 2013, 08:10 PM
Muskedeers

I've never heard that name used for them. It's... actually quite witty.

Dark Sage
23rd January 2013, 05:20 AM
Where have you been Blade? "The Three Muskedeers" is a common fan term for them on most other Pokemon websites. (It's because they all know Sacred Sword, basically.)

DarkestLight
23rd January 2013, 04:09 PM
O.o! Yes, since my black went corrupt, I wasn't sure Id get it off of Black! Yes! Ugh im so lazy now, I dun wanna catch them all over again. But...it could be fun...I guess.

Dark Sage
23rd January 2013, 05:06 PM
O.o! Yes, since my black went corrupt, I wasn't sure Id get it off of Black! Yes! Ugh im so lazy now, I dun wanna catch them all over again. But...it could be fun...I guess.

Corrupt? What did you use, a GameShark?

I could have told you that a lot of games these day have been made Shark-proof to prevent such things. In fact, GameFreak put a nasty surprise for anyone who uses a Shark to cheat on the airship and get to Coleress without finding out the password and deactivating the forcefields. (If you do that, he'll have the much stronger team that he uses after you finish the story, and you'll most likely be slaughtered.)

Blademaster
23rd January 2013, 08:32 PM
Where have you been Blade?

Not on as many Pokemon sites as one might expect a member of The Pokemasters to frequent, it would seem. Last I heard they were just 'the Musketeer Trio.'

Then again, I have yet to even buy BW2, and BW1 I probably haven't played in... I don't even know how many months. So yeah, I suppose some anachronism is to be expected.

DarkestLight
23rd January 2013, 09:43 PM
DS:

No. The Game cartridge save file is messed up. I think its cracked because if I press the cartridge together really tight, then it plays in the DS. Otherwise, I just get a blue screen. Its sad - cause all 493 previous Pokemon are on that cartridge :/ including all my past event Pokemon.

Blademaster
23rd January 2013, 10:25 PM
I think its cracked because if I press the cartridge together really tight, then it plays in the DS.

You know the exposed chip part at the bottom-back of the cart that the DS connects to in order to 'read' it?

Wrap every part of the cart EXCEPT that in a tight layer of electrical tape (preferably only one layer so that the cart can still fit in the DS slot). That ought to squeeze the cart back together enough to play it again. Maybe from there you can transfer your Pokemon to another game and save them...?

..I dunno how save files work, but I DO know how duct-tape-and-blunt-object appliance/electronics repair works. :science:

Dark Sage
24th January 2013, 09:50 AM
Back to the topic at hand...

The event is just a Mystery Gift, and apparently, you do NOT need the other three guys to get it.

As for Pledge Grove... Well, I won't spoil it, but... The place is important to Keldeo. Once you have it, taking it there might be a good idea...