PDA

View Full Version : pokemon contests - trainer star

pimuni
4th May 2003, 08:52 PM
how in the world do you get the Trainer Star for winning all the 5 contests? I beat every single contest on all levels, and nothing. please, if you have the trainer star for this, or know how to get it, post it here. it might have something to do with the art museum and having 5 paintings on walls. for some strange reason only 3/5 of my pokemon got themselves painted. My Milotic didnt get painted and my Barboach got painted for cute, but not for tough.

could anyone explain this, please. :confused:

Arael
4th May 2003, 09:46 PM
You answered your own question. You need all 5 portraits for the star :D To get a portrait, you need to win big in the master rank.

Alai
4th May 2003, 10:52 PM
If the artist is in the audience when you win, he'll come out and paint for you. I won by fewer bars and got my picture painted after winning for the first time.

Any advice for Cool/Smart contests?

Zhen Lin
5th May 2003, 02:53 AM
You need at least 12 points to get him interested, I think. Score as much as possible in Round One, I think that's the most important part.

Cyber Dragon
5th May 2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by pimuni
and my Barboach got painted for cute, but not for tough.

Your pokemon can only get painted once, BTW, because it only gets one ribbon for being painted. You can't get painted again, because your pokemon already has the ribbon for being painted.

That's what I think. Has anyone ever had one pokemon have its picture painted in MORE than one category?

Master Murphy
5th May 2003, 03:32 AM
you need to get 6 hearts to get your picture painted, and the hearts relate to your performance in round 2.

the artist will then come out....he is always in the audience.

stick to using combos for each type and have patience.....i have now got the 5th picture done this morning, after waiting weeks to get it.

go to gamefaqs site, if you cant work out the url ill pm it to you, and go to the contests faq in ruby sapphire and itll help you there.

good luck!!