PDA

View Full Version : Achievement AWARD!

DarkestLight
26th January 2013, 09:56 AM
Following the Hate/Love threads made recently I decided on posting a Achievement thread. We had a topic like this a while ago, but I can't find it.

So here's the idea. Post videos, pics, whatever. Of you doing what you love to do! Whether its teaching, conducting a concert, playing your best level in Halo 4-dUN MATTER. What do you think you do good at? Show us. Always down for critique.

Now. As for me, I've been working hard at comedy. I'm still new to this game so I don't mind my material being online for people to see. Its still in its infant stages, but hell, I'm loving it. I did this last week

Yes: Cursing and dirty references are involved, so NSFW.

9GOwKYesAng

Ok. YA, so post a critique or two of the previous poster and then toss something up of your own. That way no one gets overlooked.

(I'd honestly like critique on the comedy in general, so I know what to work on.)

Blademaster
26th January 2013, 07:42 PM
Needs less topics and more jokes per topic. The line about feeling uncomfortable like when you got off the bus in Montana nearly got me, though.

...I'll find something useful to contribute later.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th January 2013, 01:18 AM
DarkestLight, that was funny, as much as I understood, it was fast stand-up comedy.

As many of you know, I like editing videos. I'm a little afraid of the copyright issues nowadays, so I haven't uploaded them for years, but here is one of my first ones that has already been in the internet for years and I think I haven't posted it at TPM ever before.

V_Ngphh4LPI

Blademaster
27th January 2013, 02:06 AM
Speaking of Youtube, I've actually thrown together a few crappy videos in the past. Two of them are blocked or unviewable in America/England. The others... well...

FnkAPxUAGyE

Here's the only one I don't think totally failed. The audio levels are still atrociously mismatched, but it's the one video I feel something close to proud of.