PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Guyana is Holon which is noth of Kanto!

Charles Legend
12th February 2013, 08:38 PM
fist thing we learn about Guyana comes to us threw The Pokémon Mansion journals entries present in the main series games and written by a Pokémon researcher (most likely Dr Fuji), chronicling the events that led up to the creation and escape of Mewtwo. which are scattered around the Pokémon Mansion.

Diary: July 5
Guyana, South America
A new POKéMON was discovered deep in the jungle.

Diary: July 10
We named the newly discovered Pokémon, Mew.

Diary: February 6
Mew gave birth. We named the newborn was called Mewtwo...

Diary: September 1
The Pokémon Mewtwo is far too powerful. It's no use...
We have failed to control its vicious tendencies!

The writing is fading as if it was written a long time ago...
...<unknown month 6th> (passably September 6th.)
If any human sets foot here again, let it be a kindhearted person. It is with that hope that I leave this island.
~Dr. Fuji

Now then its clear that Dr. Fuji and his team of researchers at the Pokémon lab on Cinnabar Island discovered Mew on Faraway Island.

Now then I think what puzzled a lot of people when it comes to the location of faraway Island is it's name and that Fuji claimed that they discovered mew in Guyana, South America, now for some time.

Now then the key to understanding the Location of Guyana is deeming the canon location of Mew with in the entire Pokémon canon.

Now then lets take alook at the Pokémon TCG for a moment according to Delta Species a group of scientists in a region known as Holon were searching for the elusive Mirage Pokémon Mew, using magnetic waves to track the location of Mew, which is located some were with in the Mirage Forest.

now then it seems to me that Holon is actually the region in the pokémon world that is based off of Guyana, given that Mew was said to be discovered in Guyana and that the main focus of Delta Species centered around a group of scientists who were looking for Mew, I think its not too far of stretch to say that the scientists in Delta Species were in fact Dr. Fuji and his team of researchers.

now then It is popular fan speculation that Holon lies north of Kanto, I think it's a safe bet seeing that the Animé makes it quite obvious that the dwelling place of Mew is the Tree of Beginning which is located north of Kanto.

Now then it might just be that Far way Island is actually located in a river near the tree of Banging and that the ruins that Dr. Fuji and his team of researchers may or may not be a part of Pokélantis or perhaps even Pokémayan given that the Jungle may have been located some were north of Pewter City.

Now then as far as Holon being quote in South Amariaca the Animé seems to intricate that the land mass in which Kanto and Jotho are on is south of Unova. ;)

Now then then what this means is that Mew was actually fond in a a region directly north of Kanto this makes whole hell of a lot more sense then amusing that the Pokemon World's geography is a strict carbon copy of are planet when it comes to the land masses.

Side note it was recently reveled that the 16th movie is called Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival.

Now to me it seems quite logical that the Mewtwo in the that movie is the same Mewtwo that Dr. Fuji Created and Ash met twice, now at the end of Mewtwo Returns only Ash, Pikachu, Misty and Brock as well as for some reason Jessie, James and Meowth were allowed to remember the events of the movie, also at the very end Mewtwo is in a city that looks like New York City.

Now then it was reveled that the 16th movie's setting was based off New York city I think it would be cool if the writes reveal that after the events of Mewtwo returns at Mount Quena in Jotho, Mewtwo decided to go to a far away city perhaps the 16th movie' will explain what the hell Mewtwo was up to in the city that looked like New York.

I love to hear what you guys think of this theory...

~Charles Legend

Dark Sage
13th February 2013, 08:43 AM
Well, it is interesting...

And btw, I'd say that yes, the Mewtwo that appears in this movie will be the same one that Ash has met before. A character can be "put on a bus" so to speak, but if he's someone like Mewtwo, he has too much potential to stay away forever.

I mean, seriously, do you know what the first movie was? It was Mary Shelly's Frankenstein with a modern, anime look. That describes the basic plot in a nutshell.