PDA

View Full Version : Emerald_Gen.3 v.s. Knight of Time (Ref: The amazing and wonderful RL

Emerald_Gen.3
16th February 2013, 06:40 PM
Thats right you. You could be wisked away into a jawdropping battle. Lets go 3v3 Indigo Plateau.

Knight of Time
16th February 2013, 06:59 PM
I'll take you on...methinks a few of my unevolved Pokemon may be good to use here.

What's the DQ, a week?

Anyway, you okay with selecting your Pokemon first, and letting me attack first? I see you didn't specify much stuff here.

Emerald_Gen.3
16th February 2013, 07:01 PM
Ya I know sorry

DQ: 1 Week

I'll let you send first

Knight of Time
16th February 2013, 07:13 PM
It's been a while since I sent first in a battle, but I'm totally fine with that.

Besides, since my return I've been wanting to get to know ASBers who weren't here in the past couple of years (when I went on a hiatus, which as you know, is obviously over).

I'm going to start with a Pokemon whose current ability could sure use a change someday, Gemini, I need your assistance!

Gemini is my male Sableye, and his ability is Stall.

Just curious, but is there any moves you tend to have banned in your battles?

Emerald_Gen.3
16th February 2013, 07:30 PM
Bleh you just want everything don't you na na jk (Hey there Emerald_Gen.3 website clown) lets just have Rest used once per person and since I want some EXP on this one, Flamberge I need your assistance. Lets use Sunny Day then use a Fire Blast Solarbeam combo

Sunny Day~Fire Blast+Solarbeam

Knight of Time
16th February 2013, 07:47 PM
A Pansear eh? Okay, I can handle this, and yes, I'm fine with only using Rest once.

Gemini, while he's bringing out the sun, drop a Toxic on him, then use Metal Burst on that combo, finally, if you were burned, use Facade, or if you didn't get burned, use a Power Gem!

Emerald_Gen.3
16th February 2013, 07:57 PM
alright refs show yourselfs

RaZoR LeAf
17th February 2013, 05:18 AM
Just had to DQ someone, and close to DQing a 2nd person tonight, so I'm down on reffings.

I'll get it up for you ASAP

RaZoR LeAf
17th February 2013, 08:54 AM
Knight of Time
OOO
01Emerald_Gen.3
OOO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/302.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/513.png

Gemini
Stall ♂Flamberge
♂ Blaze

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
100 | 100 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
100 | 100 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!~

~
+~

~
-~

Toxic
Metal Burst
Facade / Power GemSunny Day
Fire Blast + Solar Beam

Welcome to Indigo Plateau, where once again we join two trainers as they battle for supremacy and a neat gift bag of random goodies picked out of the Indigo Gift Shop. First up is Knight of Time and his shadow imp Gemini. He faces off against Emerald Gen 3 and his fiery chimp Flamberge. They issue commands, step back into their trainer boxes and the battle begins. Gemini creeps around, exploring the environment a little whilst Flamberge gets straight into a move. He opens his arms wide and bellows up to the sky, prompting the heavens themselves to clear and for the sun to shine down upon the arena in all its glory. A warm feeling fills the stands as the air dries out. Gemini shrugs off the change in temperature and hocks a mouthful of sticky poison over the Pansear. Flamberge recoils from the attack, but the poison quickly soak through his fur and into his blood stream.

Gemini HP -0, PP -6
Flamberge HP -0, PP -6 ; Intoxicated
Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 8/8

With the sun now providing extra heat and solar energy, Flamberge is in the perfect position to take advantage of both. And take advantage he does, absorbing the solar radiation into his body, he channels it into a condensed and focused beam that is expelled through the palms of his hands. At the same time, he lets out a powerful breath of flame, that twists in the air for form the shape of a Daimonji. The flames engulf Gemini, and the beams slams into his body. Gemini endures the raging tides of heat and light by surrounding his body in a metallic sheen. As the fires fade and the light is extinguished, the ghostly demon retaliates, through the metal aura out in a beam of his own. The aura glows red with fire, green with solar light and grey with metal as the burst slams into Flamberge throwing the Pansear hard against the arena barrier.

Gemini HP -33, PP -8
Flamberge HP -49, PP -22 ;
Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 7/8

After the exhausting combo, Flamberge can do nothing more than pick himself up off the ground and stare down his opponent with an angry glare. Ever the trickster, Gemini flashes a wide eyed grin and digs his hand deep into the lose soil beneath him. He roots around a little, before pulling out a hard rock that glitters in the sun, like it is embedded with tiny gem stones. Gemini leans back, then throws the rock with a spin, smacking a tired and un-evasive Flameberge right on the side of the head.

Gemini HP -0, PP -5
Flamberge HP -12, PP -0 ; HP-2
Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 6/8

Knight of Time
OOO
01Emerald_Gen.3
OOO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/302.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/513.png

Gemini
Stall ♂Flamberge
♂ Blaze

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
67 | 60 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
81 | 72 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"Right back at you!"
"Why aren't you ash?"

~
!Txc

~
+~

~
-~

Intense Sunlight
Sun shines for eight actions following the turn it is used.
Fire damage increases by 50% | Water damage decreases by 50%
Thunder and Hurricane accuracy accuracy at 50%
Solar Beam charge speed at 50%
Effectiveness of Healing Moves at 200%
Intense Sunlight can be overcome at 50% or below

Intoxication
Pokemon suffers a 3HP loss at the end of each round
Pokemon endures a 2 point increase in HP loss each round
Intoxication ailment cannot be stacked

Damage Cap
No pokemon will incur more than 40HP damage
Damage dealt that exceeds the cap will be discounted

- Without damage caps, Pansear would have taken 63HP damage in the first round.

Knight of Time
17th February 2013, 09:17 AM
I had a slight feeling I was going to trigger the DC in the first round...

Alright Gemini, we've got ourselves a good start, so let's see if we can extend our lead this round.

Start with Rain Dance so that we can get rid of this sunlight, then if it's raining, let's get Flamberge all wet with a pair of Water Pulses.

As for subs, if he tries Sunny Day at all, use Rain Dance to keep the sunlight away, if he tries using any move that you can take the effects of, use Snatch, and finally, be ready to use Magic Coat if he uses an applicable move you can reflect back at him (e.g. Torment, Toxic...does this also apply to Amnesia?)

Yeah, as you guys would have noticed from previous battles of mine, I tend to use Pokemon that can use Snatch and/or Magic Coat, so having those two moves as substitutions is one of my newest strategies in battle.

Emerald_Gen.3
17th February 2013, 11:30 AM
Alright let's go with a hone claws and dig before the water pulse hits you

RaZoR LeAf
21st February 2013, 03:43 PM
Made an error with the Toxic damage in the last round, Flameberge should have lost 3HP at the end of the round. Though it didn't effect the final HP loss, it needed to be noted.

Knight of Time
OOO
01Emerald_Gen.3
OOO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/302.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/513.png

Gemini
Stall ♂Flamberge
♂ Blaze

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
67 | 60 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
81 | 72 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!Txc

~
+~

~
-~

Rain Dance
Water Pulse
Water Pulse
(Rain Dance/Snatch/Magic Coat)Hone Claws
Dig (↓)
Dig (↑)

Flamberge growls and starts to rake his claws against the ground, sharpening them up against the rough surface. Gemini simply looks on, a slight dark shadow fluttering beneath him. Flamberge watches the imp carefully, and after scratching enough raises his claws to show up just how ready he is for battle. Gemini chuckles, and reaches out with his hand. The shadows beneath him are whipped up and jump around the Pansear, swirling around the sharpened claws. Flamberge tries to shake the shadows away, and as he does so, the shade flows back to the dark pokemon from which they came. Flameberge looks at his claws, back to the rounded blunt edges they once were, whilst Gemini admires his newly honed claws.

Gemini HP -0, PP -8 ; Atk+1, Acc+1
Flamberge HP -0, PP -8 ; Snatched!
Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 5/8

Flamberge bares his teeth. However young the fangs may be, they are still fangs and they mean the same thing. Flamberge dips his hands into the ground and starts to pull dirt out of the floor. Gemini lets out a yelp as he realises what his foe is doing. He starts to form a sphere of water, something that is made more difficult due to the air being so much drier than usual. Flamberge is almost underground when Gemini sends the water outwards, a sub-sonic wave propelling the water forward. It his the Pansage's rump just as he burrows underground, the wave inside failing to have any effect on the exposed pokemon buttock.

Gemini HP -0, PP -3
Flamberge HP -2, PP -3
Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 4/8

Gemini grunts as he tries to guess where his foe will appear from. It has to be somewhere close. The floor beneath him starts to crumble, and he backs off, forming a sphere of water in his hands as he does. He watches the patch of crumbling dirt closely, until the earth stops moving. Suddenly the ground erupts from behind, and Flamberge leaps out, diving at Gemini and bombarding him with lumps of soil and rock. Gemini yelps, and throws the water out, splashing Flamberge with the attack. The blazing sun however quickly evaporates the water leaving Flamberge with less of a worry than Gemini had hoped. The fire type's happiness is only short lived, as the poison in his body sends a spike of pain through him as it increases in potency.

Gemini HP -8, PP -3
Flamberge HP -3, PP -2 ; HP-5
Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 3/8

Knight of Time
OOO
01Emerald_Gen.3
OOO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/302.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/513.png

Gemini
Stall ♂Flamberge
♂ Blaze

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
59 | 50 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚7❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
67 | 59 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

@Take a bath already!"
"Enjoying the sun?"

~
!Txc

Atk+1 Acc+1
+~

~
-~

Intense Sunlight
Sun shines for eight actions following the turn it is used.
Fire damage increases by 50% | Water damage decreases by 50%
Thunder and Hurricane accuracy accuracy at 50%
Solar Beam charge speed at 50%
Effectiveness of Healing Moves at 200%
Intense Sunlight can be overcome at 50% or below

Intoxication

- KoT, I had to leave reffing so to completely work around your subs. You only subbed in Rain Dance if Sunny Day was used, so when Hone Claws was snatched it replaced the weather move. The rest of your commands were carried out as ordered.

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I had a funny feeling I was going to goof up that last round with Gemini's commands (I was going to have him use a different move if the sun was still up for his last two actions, but I completely forgot x_x)...oh well, I'll make up for it in the next round.

Edit: Emerald_Gen.3, just a friendly bit of advice, but you might want to change the topic title.

Emerald_Gen.3
21st February 2013, 07:35 PM
Ya sorry. K lets use small substitute then use Solar Blast (Solar Beam and Fire Blast)
Subs: If he tries to use Metal Burst on the Solar Blast then use Will-o-Wisp then Shadow Claw and if he tries to change the weather then use Shadow Claw twice

Small Sub~Solar Blast/Will-o-Wisp/Shadow Claw~Shadow Claw

Knight of Time
21st February 2013, 07:42 PM
Gemini, Snatch that Substitute away, then use Rain Dance, finally, drench him with a Water Pulse!

Emerald_Gen.3
21st February 2013, 07:47 PM
Oho you butt :U

Knight of Time
28th February 2013, 09:13 AM
It's a part of my strategy to keep an opponent on their toes. ;)

Uh, Emerald_Gen.3, when I mentioned editing the topic title, I meant for you to edit the very first post (that's what people generally do in a battle here after they get an opponent and/or ref for their battle), that way, it'll be easier to identify when looking for it among the other ASB topics on the same page.

RaZoR LeAf
2nd March 2013, 08:46 AM
Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
OOO

Gemini
Stall ♂Flamberge
♂ Blaze

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
59 | 50 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
67 | 59 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!Txc

~
+~

~
-~

Snatch
Rain Dance
Water PulseSubstitute
Solar Beam + Fire Blast

Round Three

Flamberge begins to paw at the dust on the ground, scooping it together into a tiny sand statue. He breaths a little flame on to the shape to solidify it and breaths a little of his own energy in as well. Perfect. He looks over to Gemini who is sat there, staring at him intently. Weirdo. Gemini cackles at his foe, but Flamberge doesn't hear it. Just as the fire type finished his substitute, tendrils of darkness quickly stole it away to the ghosts side, once again snatching it away for his own use. Flamberge is convinced that his substitute is standing, when in fact he has just given up his own life to protect his foe.

Gemini HP -0, PP -8 ;
Substitute HP+8
Flamberge HP -8, PP -10 ; Snatched!
Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 2/8

With the light of the sun dwindling, and clouds beginning to form again, Flamberge pulls all of it that he can into a powerful solar blast. A golden beam of light completely envelops Gemini, swiftly followed by a engulfing tornado of flame. When the attack finally fades, a slightly charred and smoky Gemini grunts, having been a little too close to the substitute to have completely avoided the all encompassing blast, but the majority of the attack was focused on the fake statue, reducing it to dust in seconds before burning away the dust into nothing. Flamberge looks on in dismay, realising that his last choice of moves was stolen. The imp pokemon spits on the ground and starts to dance like a manic little crazy thing. Clouds rumble and crowd around the sun, the temperature drops suddenly and light is swallowed by shadow. Rain starts to fall heavily on the arena.

Gemini HP -10, PP -6
Substitute HP-8 ; Destroyed
Flamberge HP -0, PP -22
Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 8/8

Flamberge looks glum, the rain is not his preferred weather. Gemini washes off the soot in the rain, then starts to catch falling water drops in an orb of sonic waves. As the orb fills the sonic pulse grows stronger, until all of it, water and pulse combined is launched at Flamberge. The Pansear howls as he is drenched in water and his focus dazzled with a sonic wail. He gets up, but is thrown back to the floor in a fit of coughing, as the poison in his veins grows in strength and flares up again.

Gemini HP -0, PP -3
Flamberge HP -10, PP -0 ; HP-7
Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 7/8

Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
OOO

Gemini
Stall ♂Flamberge
♂ Blaze

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
49 | 32 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
50 | 27 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"What a glorious feeling!"
"I hate the rain.."

~
!Txc

Atk+1 Acc+1
+~

~
-~

Heavy Rain
Rain falls for eight actions following the turn it is used.
Water damage increases by 50% | Fire damage decreases by 50%
Thunder and Hurricane accuracy at 100%
Solar Beam charge speed at 200%
Effectiveness of Healing Moves at 50%
Heavy Rain can be overcome at 50% or below

Intoxication

Knight of Time
2nd March 2013, 09:48 AM
Alright Gemini, things are getting increasingly better for us...as long as we keep Flamberge on his toes, we may be able to bring him down fairly soon.

Taunt him until successful, then depending on the weather, blast him with as many Water Pulses as possible if it's raining, or Power Gems if it isn't raining.

Above all Gemini, if he manages to elude your Taunting, be ready to use Snatch or Magic Coat if necessary...hopefully, he will fall for one of your Taunts and be forced to attack you in the rain!

Emerald_Gen.3
2nd March 2013, 12:57 PM
alright lets use Dig to evade the Taunt then use Faint Attack to evade

RaZoR LeAf
20th March 2013, 02:51 PM
Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
OOO

Gemini
Stall ♂Flamberge
♂ Blaze

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
49 | 32 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
50 | 27 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!Txc

Atk+1 Acc+1
+~

~
-~

Taunt/Water Pulse/Power Gem
Snatch/Magic Coat ~
Dig ↓
Dig ↑
Faint Attack

Round Four

Flamberge gets things started by scraping at the ground, clearing a hole for him to get into. The falling rain helps by making the ground softer and easier to pull up. Soon there's not just a hole beg enough to fit a Pansage in, but a tunnel beneath the arena for the fire type to crawl through unhindered by what's happening above. Gemini shouts offensive remarks, but they go unheard by the subterranean fire monkey.

Gemini HP -0, PP -6
Flamberge HP -0, PP -2 ; Underground
Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 6/8

Flamberge puts his hands on the earth above him. He can feel the patter of rain falling, and the soft vibrations of his foe moving around. He punches a hole in the ground that causes Gemini to fall backwards into it, then jumps out and smacks the ghost in the face with dirt covered claws. Gemini barks out another insult, that riles the Pansear enough to whip him up into a rage.

Gemini HP -8, PP -6
Flamberge HP -0, PP -3 ; Underground, Taunted
Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 5/8

Thouroughly insulted by his foes comments, Flamberge gets ready for an attack designed to evade as well as do damage. But what's this? Poor Flamberge doesn't know how to pull it off! Enraged even more, the primate resorts to flailing around and attacking Gemini in any way he can, doing barely any damage in the process. Meanwhile, Gemini uses the falling rain to his advantage, collecting it into a powerful pulse that slams into Flamberge and throws the pokemon back over to where it first started digging. As Flamberge climbs to his feet, a gut wrenching surge of poison twists through his insides, but the pain all but fades as a new fire begins to blaze within Flamberge.

Gemini HP -1, PP -3
Flamberge HP -10, PP -2 ; HP-9 ; Blaze activated
Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 4/8

Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
OOO

Gemini
Stall ♂Flamberge
♂ Blaze

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
40 | 13 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
35 | 20 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"Pokedex Fail!"
"Oh crap!"

~
!Txc, Tnt, Blz

Atk+1 Acc+1
+~

~
-~

Heavy Rain

Intoxication

Emerald_Gen.3
23rd March 2013, 12:19 PM
Ok lets use a Fire Blast, Flamethrower and Overheat combo to go out of this battle

Knight of Time
23rd March 2013, 12:27 PM
Trying to do some good damage to Gemini before your Pansear falls? I don't think so!

Gemini, let's use a combo of our own to ensure Flamberge does nothing more against you, with a combination of Sucker Punch + Water Pulse to bring him down in the blink of an eye!

Emerald_Gen.3
23rd March 2013, 01:14 PM
brb going to go die of sadness

Knight of Time
23rd March 2013, 02:22 PM
Sorry man...I hope you'll be able to use this battle as a learning experience when it's over, as that's what ASBers generally do.

Losing a battle usually brings a stronger learning experience than winning the battle, but you can learn a bunch of things from just about any battle here (even battles you either ref or are not a part of), simply by studying your fellow ASBers' strategies...that's what I do to prepare myself for any battle here, studying what ASBers generally do in battles (especially substitution moves).

For me, battling someone is about using the element of surprise whenever necessary...you have to be ready for anything, as the element of surprise can be a big factor as to who wins a battle.

RaZoR LeAf
3rd April 2013, 07:38 AM
Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
OOO

Gemini
Stall ♂Flamberge
♂ Blaze

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
40 | 13 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
35 | 20 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!Txc, Tnt, Blz

Atk+1 Acc+1
+~

~
-~

Sucker Punch + Water Pulse
Fire Blast + Flame Thrower + Overheat

Round Five

On his last legs, Flamberge draws all his fire in to one Overheated Flame Blast that has the potential to melt diamond it's that freaking hot. Gemini has other ideas though, and seeing the attack being formed finds a burst of speed to dart forward and deliver not only a sucker punch sneak attack to his foe, but also t douse him in yet another sonic boosted pulse of Evian. Flamberge's attack fizzles out and the little monkey drops to the ground, soaking and defeated.

Gemini HP -0, PP -8
Flamberge HP -13, PP -0 ; KO'd
Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 3/8

Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XOO

Gemini
Stall ♂Flamberge
♂ Blaze

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
40 | 00 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
27 | 20 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"Demonic!"
"x_x"

~
!KO'd

Atk+1 Acc+1
+~

~
-~

Heavy Rain

Emerald_Gen.3
5th April 2013, 09:15 AM
Alright let's send out Seze my male salamence with intimidate

Knight of Time
5th April 2013, 09:42 AM
A Salamence? Ooh, interesting. But that's not going to slow me down!

Gemini, we have a tougher foe here for sure, so let's try and make things easier for your successor.

Use Gravity until successful to make it tougher for him to fly, then use Foul Play on your remaining action(s) to show him you mean business!

But, be ready as usual to use Snatch or Magic Coat if necessary, but don't use either move on your first action, Gemini, as I want your biggest focus to be getting Gravity up!

Emerald_Gen.3
5th April 2013, 04:57 PM
Perfect lets use a toxic then use dragon pulse twice

RaZoR LeAf
13th April 2013, 10:09 AM
Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XOO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/302.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/373.png

Gemini
Stall ♂Seze
♂ Intimidate

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
40 | 100 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
27 | 100 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!~

Atk+1 Acc+1
+~

~
-~

Gravity
Foul Play
Foul Play
Toxic
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Pulse

Round Six

Seze is released into the arena, a powerful Salamence with narrow eyes and a mouthful of razor sharp teeth that immediately intimidates Gemini, causing the little phantom to shake off the idea that attack it is going happen. Still, the plucky ghost has other plans. Waving his hands in the air and motioning for things to come down instead of go up, Seze takes the moment to spit a glob of oily black poison over him. The poison sinks into Gemini and into the ground, and goes straight to work. But Gemini is just about finished, and a heavy feeling comes over everyone in the arena, like they are being pulled down to the ground. Seze lands and folds up his wings, there's no way he's going to be taking off under these conditions.

Gemini HP -0, PP -6 ; Atk-1 ; Intoxicated, Grounded
Seze HP -0, PP -5 ; Grounded
Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 2/8
Gravity in effect

Considerably outsized, Gemini nevertheless gets ready to attack his foe. Not nearly as fast as his foe however, he is knocked aside by a powerful blast of ancient draconic energy, a pulse of pure ferocity that it sends him bouncing across the dirt. Not one to be put off though, he jumps back up to his feet and runs beneath his giant foe, before scratching some devious lines on his enemy's under belly.

Gemini HP -12, PP -8
Seze HP -12, PP -8
Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 1/8

Grimacing, Seze stomps away from Gemini and once again sends a dragon pulse at the imp. The energy has come form deep within him, channelling all the power of his ancestry, whilst Gemini's attack is nothing but foul play and trickery, using the opponents strength against them. Gemini gets a few more blows in before a growl from Seze sets off that intimidation shtick again and Gemini scampers away hissing with laughter. The rain that has been falling for some time now finally stops, and the skies clear of dark clouds. There is a unanimous sigh of relief from the audience.

Gemini HP -12, PP -8 ; HP-3
Seze HP -12, PP -8
Rain has stopped ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 0/8

Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XOO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/302.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/373.png

Gemini
Stall ♂ Seze
♂ Intimidate

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
13 | 76 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
05 | 79 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"Get down here!"
"I wanna fly!"

Txc
!~

Acc+1
+~

-~

Heavy Rain

Intoxication

Gravity
All pokemon subject to increased gravity for nine actions following the turn it is used
Airborne attacks and attributes nullified

Emerald_Gen.3
13th April 2013, 10:48 AM
Alright lets use Dragon Pulse three times

Knight of Time
13th April 2013, 11:04 AM
Gemini, let's show your new opponent you still have a trick or two up your sleeve, by starting with a surprise Pain Split, then I'm going to recall you and send out my second Pokemon, Celeste, who is my shiny female Clefable who has Magic Guard...from there, Celeste, your first move will be...Attract!

RaZoR LeAf
13th April 2013, 02:49 PM
Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XOO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/302.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/373.png

Gemini
Stall ♂Seze
♂ Intimidate

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
14 | 76 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
05 | 79 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

Txc
!~

Acc+1
+~

~
-~

Pain Split
*Switch*
Attract
Toxic
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Pulse

Round Seven

Seze releases another Dragon Pulse, aiming to knock his opponent out once and for all. Gemini gets hit by the attack, but has one last trick up his sleeve. He fashions a conduit out of ghostly energy, tendrils that wraps around Seze and Gemini alike. Once in place, life force begins to drain from Seze and pass in to Gemini. Seze lets out a roar but is powerless to stop the draining. Gemini's breathing becomes harsh as his stamina runs out and he is unable to concentrate on the transfer any longer. The tendrils are blown away but they have performed enough of the task to make a considerable difference to the health of both pokemon.

Gemini HP -12, PP -5 ; HP+26 ; Exhausted..
Seze HP -0, PP -5 ; HP-26

At this point, Knight of Time decides it's time for Gemini to take a break. He recalls the dark type and sends out in his place Celeste, a glittering, shiny bodied Clefable. Celeste looks ready for battle, and she get stuck right into it, taking a Dragon Pulse right to the face. Seze isn't looking too pleased with how things have panned out.

Celeste HP -12, PP -0 ;
Gemini recalled ; Locked into battle
Seze HP -0, PP -5 ;

Back on track, Celeste starts to work her femenine wiles on Seze. The dragon isn't in the mood for anything like that right now, and attacks with yet another dragon pulse. The attack strikes Celeste and radiates blue and purple light all around her, framing her majesty and really bringing out the pink of her fur. Seze can't quite believe he almost gave this up. That's one big bodied beauty!

Celeste HP -12, PP -5 ;
Seze HP -0, PP -5 ; In Love!!

Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XOO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/36.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/373.png

Celeste
Magic Guard ♀ Seze
♂ Intimidate

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
76 | 50 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
95 | 64 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"Tell me you love me!"
"I love BBW!"

~
!Inf

~
+~

~
-~

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/302.png Gemini ♂ Stall; HP-28, PP-0 ; Exh, Txc

Intoxication

Exhaustion
Pokemon suffers a 4HP loss whenever it tries to attack
Pokemon suffers a loss of attack priority

Infatuation
Pokemon suffers a 20% chance of failing to attack
Infatuation lasts for an undetermined length of time
Infatuation can be alleviated by strength of will

Gravity
All pokemon subject to increased gravity for nine actions following the turn it is used

Knight of Time
14th April 2013, 09:28 AM
Alright Celeste, let's switch our focus to offense, if on any of Seze's actions he tries to open his mouth for an attack that could come from it (e.g. any non-physical move that requires opening the mouth like Flamethrower or Fire Blast), use Psychic to put some strong pressure on his jaw/mouth area so that he has a tough time opening his mouth for one of those attacks, otherwise, pummel him with as many Blizzards as you can, but above all, be ready to use Snatch or Magic Coat if he successfully uses a move subject to the effects of either Snatch or Magic Coat (but don't Snatch Rest Celeste, whatever you do).

Emerald_Gen.3
14th April 2013, 10:01 AM
Alright I've got a plan, Seze use Dragon Dance three times

Emerald_Gen.3
27th April 2013, 11:45 PM
*prod* RL are you alive?

RaZoR LeAf
28th April 2013, 10:51 AM
Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XOO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/36.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/373.png

Celeste
Magic Guard ♀ Seze
♂ Intimidate

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
76 | 50 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
95 | 64 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!Inf

~
+~

~
-~

Blizzard
Blizzard
Blizzard
* Snatch/Psychic/Maghic Coat
Dragon Dance
Dragon Dance
Dragon Dance
~

Round Eight

The battle is starting to heat up as it reaches it's half way point. For a moment, it looks like Seze is getting ready to perform a well rehearsed dance move, but he stops and instead chooses to spend the time staring wistfully at Celeste, planning their future together as a couple, living the high life in Naples. Attending fashion shows, hanging out in cocktail bars. Standing outdoors in a blizzard. What? Seze snaps out of it and realises that he is being bombarded with a powerful wind and a mixture of ice and snow. So much for things heating up!

Celeste HP -0, PP -10 ;
Seze HP -24, PP -0 ;

This time Seze isn't going to waste any time. He puts his left leg in, his left leg out. In out in out, he shakes it all about. Whilst the Hokey Cokey probably isn't the most well recognised of dragon dances, it's the best when he can manage as a big lumbering dragon. That's what it's all about, after all. Hoping to feel empowered by his dance, Seze finds that he not only feels empty, but his opponent is showing signs that she was the one who was doing the dancing.

Celeste HP -0, PP -8 ; Atk+1, Spd+1
Seze HP -0, PP -8 ; Snatched!

Seze scours his mind for another dance he can perform. He does a jump to the left, and a step to the right, he puts his wings on his hips, and brings his knees in tight. Before he can get to the pelvic thrusts (thank god!) he stops when he realises he isn't getting any of the benefits. Instead, his foe has taken them again! She takes his heart, and steals his dance moves too! Clefables are not to be trusted!

Celeste HP -0, PP -8 ; Atk+1, Spd+1
Seze HP -0, PP -8 ; Snatched!

Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XOO

Celeste
Magic Guard ♀ Seze
♂ Intimidate

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
76 | 26 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
70 | 48 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"You dance like my dad"
"Stop snatching things!"

~
!Inf

Atk+2, Spd+2
+~

~
-~

http://sprites.pokecheck.org/icon/302.png Gemini ♂ Stall; HP-28, PP-0 ; Exh, Txc

Intoxication

Exhaustion

Infatuation
Pokemon suffers a 20% chance of failing to attack
Infatuation lasts for an undetermined length of time
Infatuation can be alleviated by strength of will

Gravity

Emerald_Gen.3
28th April 2013, 10:55 AM
Alright now lets use Foul Play three times. If it tries to protect at all then use Dragon Dance

Emerald_Gen.3
10th May 2013, 08:10 PM
Prodding powers activate

Knight of Time
11th May 2013, 08:43 AM
Sorry, I didn't realize it was my turn.

Celeste, it's time to finish Seze off, with those Attack and Speed boosts we got last round, we should be able to knock him out with a double-fisted Ice Punch combo. But if he's still able to battle after that somehow, make sure he falls with an Ice Beam!

Edit: Darn it, I just realized I'm over the DQ time...just when I thought we were waiting for RaZoR LeAf to post...can I be spared from being DQed, just this once, please? I don't like having my battles end in a DQ, regardless of who wins in the end.

RaZoR LeAf
11th May 2013, 10:55 AM
Edit: Darn it, I just realized I'm over the DQ time...just when I thought we were waiting for RaZoR LeAf to post...can I be spared from being DQed, just this once, please? I don't like having my battles end in a DQ, regardless of who wins in the end.

No, and as punishment you must give me all your points and the life of your first born.

Honestly, I hadn't noticed. Reffing up soon.

Emerald_Gen.3
11th May 2013, 11:14 AM
no worries dude just remember to post from now on ;)

EDIT: I'm nominating that as quote of the year as well RL

Knight of Time
11th May 2013, 11:18 AM
Thanks, both of you.

I usually am lenient with the DQ time, but I have a tendency to sometimes overlook things, like when I thought RaZoR LeAf still hadn't reffed the last round...it just goes to show that even veteran ASBers make mistakes here at times.

RaZoR LeAf
12th May 2013, 04:22 PM
Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XOO

Celeste
Magic Guard ♀ Seze
♂ Intimidate

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
76 | 26 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
70 | 48 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!Inf

Atk+2, Spd+2
+~

~
-~

Ice Punch + Ice Punch
Ice Beam
~
Foul Play
Foul Play
Foul Play

Round Nine

Boosted by ancient dragon dad dancing, Celeste charges both her fists with pure cryo-energy. A blue-white glow shines around them and she runs at Seze, malice and purpose glinting in her eyes. Seze barely has time to react before Celeste delivers not one, but two powerful head punches, slamming ice cold fists into the dragon's face. The sheer force of the attack, combined with Seze' terrible double weakness to ice results in the dragon instantly keeling over, unable to battle. Without even getting a chance to retaliate, Seze is recalled from battle and Celeste takes a deep breath as she waits for her final opponent. At the same time, the feeling of being forced downwards fades away, and the increased gravity ends.

Celeste HP -0, PP -14 ;
Seze HP -26, PP -0 ; KO'd
Gravity no longer in effect

Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XXO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwbs/36.pnghttp://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/373.png

Celeste
Magic Guard ♀ Seze
♂ Intimidate

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
76 | 00 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
56 | 48 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"Frosty!"
"x_x!"

~
!~

Atk+2, Spd+2
+~

~
-~

Exhaustion

Gravity

Emerald Calls
KoT Attacks
Emerald Attacks

Emerald_Gen.3
12th May 2013, 06:49 PM
Alright I'll be using my Gallade (M/@Justified/Lloyd Irving) you have the sprite boy-o so I won't be givin' it

DarkestLight
12th May 2013, 07:03 PM
Yeah let's see this Lloyd Irving :/ If it looks hot, I'm getting my Gallade a make over befitting this shenanigans.

Emerald_Gen.3
12th May 2013, 07:23 PM
Dude if you make yours like Kratos, Regal, or Zelos I will pay you 50 of my points at the next tree, assuming there is another one soon

RaZoR LeAf
13th May 2013, 04:50 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/rv8px3.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/513m09.jpg

Knight of Time
13th May 2013, 02:26 PM
Hmm, this is one interesting Gallade...even if he prevails over Celeste, he's still going to go down. I've used my own Gallade twice in this ASB, so I know that they can be a really tough opponent when in good hands.

Celeste, we need to watch out here, hitting Lloyd Irving with a supereffective move anytime you're attacking first is a bit too risky here, so instead, we'll try to keep him at bay with a barrage of Ice Beams...but as always, be ready to use Snatch or Magic Coat if you find an opening to use either of these two moves.

DarkestLight
13th May 2013, 02:28 PM
....That is a sexy ass Gallade. :/

..I got you Em. I got you.

Emerald_Gen.3
13th May 2013, 05:23 PM
Alright start off with a leaf blade followed by close combat and finally rain dance

RaZoR LeAf
17th May 2013, 02:43 PM
Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XXO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bws/36.pnghttp://i44.tinypic.com/513m09.jpg

Celeste
Magic Guard ♀Lloyd Irving
♂ Justified

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
76 | 100 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
56 | 100 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!~

Atk+2, Spd+2
+~

~
-~

Ice Beam
Ice Beam
Ice Beam
Leaf Blade
Close Combat
Rain Dance

Round Ten

Emerald calls out his final pokemon, a Gallade in red, black and brown by the name of Lloyd Irving. Modelled after the legendary symphonic swordman, will this Gallade succeed where Seze and Flamberge have failed? Celeste hopes not, and unleashes a powerful burst of ice energy in concentrated beam form, that slams into Lloyd's chest. Unperturbed, Lloyd rushes at Celeste; his right arm glowing with a green solar energy; and runs it across her body in a downwards slice. The bladed attack seems to do more damage than Celeste expected, and she cries out in pain form the critical blow.

Celeste HP -15, PP -8 ;
Lloyd HP -10, PP -8 ; Critical hit!

Celeste grimaces, half hoping her opponent makes a mistake of sending a boost her way she can use. It doesn't look like it's happening, so she unfurls another beam of crygenic energy at the Gallade that's moving towards her. Lloyd catches the blast on one blade and uses it as a shield to continue running without loosing momentum. For a moment Celeste panics at this relentless onslaught, then is overcome with pain. Lloyd gets in close, ducking and weaving beneath limbs and body mass, delivering punches and kicks to vital areas, leaving no spot untouched with combat that's rarely seen outside of an action film. Despite leaving himself open to attack, he inflicts a great deal of damage on his fairy opponent.

Celeste HP -20, PP -8 ;
Lloyd HP -10, PP -10 ; Dfc-1, SDfc-1

Recoiling from the attack, Celeste continues with her frosty barrage, attacking a slightly defence impaired Lloyd with yet another ray of arctic power. This time Lloyd feels the chill a little more, but instead of fighting back, he opens his arms to the sky and summons black clouds and a cold wind. The arena grows dark and spots of water start to land. Quickly, the arena is under a deluge of water, and not only do umbrellas pop up amongst the audience but flood lights turn out to light the battle zone. What does Emerald have planned?

Celeste HP -0, PP -8 ;
Lloyd HP -11, PP -6 ;
Rain is falling

Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XXO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwbs/36.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/rv8px3.jpg

Celeste
♂ Justified

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
41 | 69 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
32 | 76 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"Cool down! Literally!"
"Play hard, play often."

~
!~

Atk+2, Spd+2
+~

~
-Dfc-1, SDfc-1

Exhaustion

Heavy Rain

Emerald_Gen.3
17th May 2013, 05:03 PM
And now it's time for my plan to hatch first start with a toxic then thunderbolt followed by charge beam

If she uses magic coat then use facade twice if protect is used on the 2nd and 3rd turns only then use calm mind

Knight of Time
17th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Celeste, you have a speed advantage here, so let's use it! Use Safeguard first so that hopefully you won't get poisoned or even paralyzed from the Thunderbolt, then hit him with a nice pair of Shadow Balls.

Emerald_Gen.3
17th May 2013, 05:50 PM
Why do I have no logic, I knew it in my gut that you would use that!

RaZoR LeAf
25th May 2013, 10:51 AM
Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XXO

Celeste
♂ Justified

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
41 | 69 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
32 | 76 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!~

Atk+2, Spd+2
+~

~
-Dfc-1, SDfc-1

Safeguard
Shadow Ball
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Thunderbolt
Charge Beam

Round Eleven

Still retaining the speed of an ancient dragon, Celeste summons a protective aura that surrounds her body and shields her from negative afflictions. Just in time too, as Lloyd throws a glob of sticky, toxic poison at the Clefable. The attack hits the Safeguard, which flares up to deflect it back into the ground. Although Celeste's 'Magic Guard' would have protected her from the damage anyway, it's better safe than sorry.

Celeste HP -0, PP -6 ; Safeguard
Lloyd HP -0, PP -5 ;

Lloyd grumbles, but starts to spark with electricity. Celeste gathers up shadows being cast form the dark clouds and throws them all towards Lloyd, the psychic type engulfed by the chill and subtle terror the attack leaves behind. But as a proud fighting type too, Lloyd fights back to fear and launches a powerful thunder bolt, that courses through the falling rain in seconds, slamming into Celeste's body.

Celeste HP -10, PP -5 ;
Lloyd HP -13, PP -8 ;

Again, Celeste gathers up shadows from nearby, moulding them into a sphere of loathing and distress. She tosses the mass at Lloyd just as he springs his own attack, a concentrated beam of highly charged ions. The shadow ball explodes on contact, but as the beam hits Celeste, a little of it feeds back through the rain to give Lloyd a much needed boost.

Celeste HP -5, PP -5 ;
Lloyd HP -13, PP -3 ; SAtk+1

Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XXO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwbs/36.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/rv8px3.jpg

Celeste
♂ Justified

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
26 | 43 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
16 | 60 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"Can't knock me out!"
"Compassion benefits all men."

SfG
!~

Atk+2, Spd+2
+~

~
-Dfc-1, SDfc-1

Exhaustion

Heavy Rain

Safeguard
Safeguard remains active for six actions
Afflictions rendered inert

Knight of Time
26th May 2013, 01:24 PM
Alright Celeste, let's see if we can do some more damage to Lloyd before he brings you down...this time, let's use Thunderbolt as many times as we can this round.

As usual, be ready to use Snatch or Magic Coat if you find yourself in a situation where one of those two moves would help you.

Celeste, even if you go down this round, you've put up a great fight, and I promise your successor will end this battle as quickly as possible.

Emerald_Gen.3
26th May 2013, 01:41 PM
Alright lets use Close Combat three times

RaZoR LeAf
26th May 2013, 03:03 PM
Knight of Time
OOOEmerald_Gen.3
XXO

Celeste
♂ Justified

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
26 | 43 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
16 | 60 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!~

Atk+2, Spd+2
+SAtk+1

~
-Dfc-1, SDfc-1

Thunderbolt
Thunderbolt
ThunderboltClose Combat
Close Combat
Close Combat

Round Twelve

Celeste uses her speed once again to bolster her attack, charging a ball of electrical energy in her fist, she tosses it through the rain where it jumps from droplet to droplet before exploding over Lloyd. The Gallade isn't at all fazed, and he rushes towards his highly fatigued opponent, diving in close to deliver a swift flurry of punches and kicks to all the vital areas, blow after blow striking all the squidgy soft spots. He ducks back away to admire the damage he has done.

Celeste HP -18, PP -8 ;
Lloyd HP -11, PP -10 ; Dfc-1, SDfc-1

After leaving himself open to attack, Celeste continues her onsliaght with another bolt of thunderous electricity. This last attack is enough to pull all her energy out from under her, and she falls to the ground panting from exhaustion. Lloyd takes full advantage jabbing those vital spots again and finishing with a powerful uppercut the knocks Celeste out. The Clefable falls to the ground defeated, and Emerald finally gets a notch on his scoreboard. But is it going to be enough?

Celeste HP -8, PP -8 ; KO'd
Lloyd HP -12, PP -6 ; Dfc-1, SDfc-1

Knight of Time
OOXEmerald_Gen.3
XXO

Celeste
♂ Justified

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
00 | 20 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
00 | 44 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"x_x"
"Let sleeping dogs lie."

~
!~

~
+SAtk+1

~
-Dfc-3, SDfc-3

Exhaustion

Heavy Rain

Safeguard
Safeguard remains active for six actions
Afflictions rendered inert

Knight of Time calls
Emerald attacks
Knight of Time attacks

Knight of Time
26th May 2013, 03:31 PM
Alright, my final Pokémon will be my (currently nameless) male Slowpoke, whose ability is Regenerator.

Emerald_Gen.3
26th May 2013, 04:44 PM
Alright combo time...

Pain Split+Leaf Blade+Night Slash

Subs: If protect is used at all then use Feint for the first action and continue the combo from there.

Pain Split/Feint+Leaf Blade/Pain Split+Night Slash/Leaf Blade

Knight of Time
26th May 2013, 05:13 PM
Slowpoke, while Lloyd is using Pain Split first, use Amnesia as he is forming the conduit to make him forget Pain Split before it can connect with you, then let him have it with a double Shadow Ball combo to try and knock him out!

RaZoR LeAf
2nd June 2013, 10:38 AM
Knight of Time
OOXEmerald_Gen.3
XXO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/79.pnghttp://i44.tinypic.com/513m09.jpg

Currently
Regenerator ♂Lloyd Irving
♂ Justified

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
100 | 20 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
100 | 44 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!~

~
+SAtk+1

~
-Dfc-3, SDfc-3

Amnesia
Shadow Ball
+ Shadow BallPain Split
+ Leaf Blade
+ Night Slash

Round Thirteen

Knight of Time sends out his final pokemon, a currently nameless Slowpoke, who will from this point go by the name 'Currently'. Because it's kinda funny. Lloyd intends to use all his attacks in one go. His left blade begins to glow with a green aura, whilst his right blade takes on a darker, shadowy hue. Between both blades, he begins to weave a rope of energy, which he throws out to latch around Currently. The little slowpoke begins sending waves of amnesic psychosis at the Gallade, but they are dampened by the sudden dual attack of both grass and ghost energy. Still, Lloyd backs away from the attack, his head aching. He's not quite sure what's going on, and is having a little trouble focusing on whether or not to attack or keep draining energy. As the energy conduit was his biggest concern, he stops concentrating on it, and lets it fall away, but it has fortunately done enough damage already.

Currently HP -27, PP -5 ; [PS]-20
Lloyd HP -0, PP -21 ; [PS]+20 ; Pain Split

Having taken a considerable blow previously, Currently has a chance to pull victory back to his side. He charges not one, but two balls of darkness and terror, and bats them both across to Lloyd. The first one lands straight in Lloyd's face, where it startles him so much that it strips away a layer of his defensive capabilities. The second lands seconds later, devouring his energy and dropping him into a metaphoric pit of loneliness and darkness. At the same time, the rain that has been falling finally comes to an end.

Currently HP -0, PP -10 ;
Lloyd HP -31, PP -0 ; SDfc-1
Rain has stopped

Knight of Time
OOXEmerald_Gen.3
XXO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/79.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/rv8px3.jpg

Currently
♂ Justified

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
53 | 09 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
85 | 23 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"Stop quoting Dwarven vows!"
"The more you add, the worse it gets."

~
!~

~
+SAtk+1

~
-Dfc-3, SDfc-4

Exhaustion

Heavy Rain

Knight of Time
2nd June 2013, 01:23 PM
Okay, before I post my Slowpoke's moves, I've decided on his name. From this day forward, his name will be...Socrates!

Alright Socrates, Lloyd may have slowed your victory plans a bit, but this is the end of the road for him. One way or another, we have to ensure he falls in this round!

If he tries to use any attack on you (except for moves that are not very effective against him, such as Fighting type moves and Rock type moves), use Me First so you can get the jump on him despite your low speed, otherwise, use Brine until the Gallade falls.

Be ready to use Magic Coat if he tries to use any move prone to being reflected back through Magic Coat, and if he tries using Double Team, we'll have to improvise since you cannot use Snatch...in the case of Double Team, use a widely-aimed Blizzard so that he has little chance to avoid a hit this way.

Emerald_Gen.3
2nd June 2013, 01:54 PM
Lloyd remember Dwarven Vow number 1: Lets all work together for the sake of a peaceful world. Get all of your friends then put up a Guardian and finally Tempest.

Double Team+Protect+Fury Cutter

RaZoR LeAf
28th June 2013, 04:06 PM
Knight of Time
OOXEmerald_Gen.3
XXO

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bw/79.pnghttp://i44.tinypic.com/513m09.jpg

Socrates
♂ Justified

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
53 | 09 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
85 | 23 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

~
!~

~
+SAtk+1

~
-Dfc-3, SDfc-4

Blizzard
Brine
BrineDouble Team
+ Protect
+ Fury Cutter

Round Fourteen

Lloyd has little health left to survive long in this battle, and has to do as much damage as possible to his foe to make a difference. He bundles all of his attacks into one go, throwing several copies of himself up and at the same time shielding himself from any damage. He rushes at Socrates, blades glistening with an 'insectoid' aura. Socrates sighs and summons a powerful wind filled with ice and snow. The blizzard collides with Lloyd's shield, leaving him unharmed, but the cloens are nothing more than light and the shields protecting them similarly so. They are destroyed by the Blizzard in seconds. Lloyd slashes at Socrates, delivering an attack that digs deep into the Slowpoke's skin, but doesn't do anywhere near the damage Lloyd was expecting.

Socrates HP -4, PP -10 ;
Lloyd HP -0, PP -5 ;

Exhausted from the triple combo, Lloyd is left wide open to attack from his foe. Socrates takes his time, creating a ball of water above him. He mentally directs it over Lloyd, where it picks up debris from the atmosphere and arena, becoming something akin to sea-water than the pure aqua it started as. It empties out of Lloyd's head and is enough to knock him out. Lloyd Irving is recalled by Emerald, and Knight of Time is named the victor of the battle

Socrates HP -0, PP -5 ;
Lloyd HP -9, PP -0 ;

Knight of Time
OOXEmerald_Gen.3
XXX

http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/bwb/79.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/rv8px3.jpg

Socrates
♂ Justified

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
49 | 00 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚
70 | 28 ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚

"Be as you wish to seem."
"x_x"

~
!KO'd

~
+~

~
-~

Exhaustion

Heavy Rain

Knight of Time and Razor Leaf receive 6 points
Emerald Gen.3 receives 3 points

Emerald_Gen.3
30th June 2013, 11:19 AM
Good game KOT

Knight of Time
30th June 2013, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the battle Emerald, and thank you RaZoR LeAf, for reffing.