PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful open challenge, need reffie!!!

Shadow87
5th May 2003, 05:32 AM
ok, after a couple of cruel weeks no asb, I want to battle again!! So,

2 vs 2
you send out first
I attack first
1 week dq
arena: an open spot in the forest!!
ref: anyone goes

Cyrus
5th May 2003, 08:55 AM
I accept.

I will use Thrash and Trash (TnT) my Nidoking

Razola
5th May 2003, 09:05 AM
I've been requested to ref this match by Cyrus.

If Shadow has no problem with that, then I guess we're all set.

Shadow87
5th May 2003, 11:23 AM
ack, the first time I posted this my computer just went insane, o well...This is gonna be great, I like your reffings Raz
I'll use my male croconaw gnaw!
gnaw, lets keep this first round easy, begin with double team, then give him a nice hard screech, finish this round with a beautiful water gun!

double team/screech/water gun

Cyrus
5th May 2003, 11:55 AM
Hmm, type advantage, utterly predictable.

TnT, the plants look like it could use some sun and you need to work on your tan so bring out the sun. Your opponent might not like it very much, but that would be an added bonus. Now, to deal with your opponents illusions by summoning a sandstorm to shatter your opponent's clones. Finish the round by releasing a Thunderbolt to introduce your opponent to the skills you learned in school.

(Sunny Day ~ Sandstorm ~ Thunderbolt)

Razola
5th May 2003, 12:22 PM
Shadow87, if you wish to be menacing, I suggest you at least spell your signature correctly. I also suggest something with more bite:

"If you want to live a long life, I suggest you don't piss me off."

Anyway...

PRE-ROUND

The Hulk 100% | Perfect Condition
Dr. Thrash & Trash 100% | Perfect Condition

Double Team~Screech~Water gun
Sunny Day~Sandstorm~Thunderbolt
ROUND ONE

Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls of all ages! It's now time for the MAIN EVENT!

Iiiiiiiiinnnnn this corner, you wouldn't like him when he's angry or he'll smash you good. In the red corner and weighing in at 60 pounds: THE HUUUUUUULK!

And iiiiinnnnnnn this corner, he's got a PhD in pain and he's a fatal practice. In the blue and weighing in at 140 pounds: Dr. Thraaash and Traaaaaaaaash!

And there's the bell! The Hulk starts things off with a Double Team manuever. The attack, created by The Incredible Ooze in 1949, creates fake images to throw off the opponent. In this case it has created three fake images. How will the good Doctor respond to this?

Trash and Trash yells a bunch of gibberish at the sun, causing tour local star to swell and grow intense. Obviously Doc has something planned...

Continuing his plans, the good Doctor starts to perform another ritual and the wind is beginning to pick up. But wait! Thrash and Trash is suddenly gripping his head in pain. It looks like a screech ambush from The Hulk! The good doctor doesn't enjoy that one bit!

Both fighters begin to trade off insults. Oh my, it seems that the good doctor has very bad manners! With that many birds you'd think he was a flying type! It looks like the Hulk has certainly had enough of this!

Inhaling deeply, the Hulk sprays a stream of water, dousing Thrash and Trash. Sopping wet, the good doctor seems very peeved. He quickly unleashes a powerful blast of electric energy, but it hits one of the dummy images.

Doctor Thrash and Trash looks plenty ticked now. And the Hulk's gloating is not helping the situation...

And there's the bell!

What and exciting first round! We'll be right back after this commercial break!

end Round One.
STATS FOR ROUND ONE

Pokemon

The Hulk 100% Low Fatigue Has three images, two of which are fake. Feeling cocky.

Dr. Thrash and Trash 88% Little Fatigue Angry and wet.

Other Stuff

The Sun is out. It'll die down in three rounds.

This match is brought to you by Giovanni's Pest Control:
"There's no rat we can't splat!"

Cyrus
5th May 2003, 12:34 PM
Well that didn't quite as planned.

Dr. TnT, lets get that sandstorm going as soon as possible. Once that is established go ahead and thunderbolt your opponent into submission. Supersonic against any sound based attacks.

(Sandstorm/Supersonic ~ Sandstorm/Supersonic/Thunderbolt ~ Sandstorm/Supersonic/Thunderbolt)

Shadow87
5th May 2003, 01:54 PM
going good gnaw! while he's summoning his sandstorm, you can use a mud slap, go for the eyes, he's standing still so he should be an easy target! then, lets make the weather effects worse, blizzard!!! ik you can see anything use ice beam, if you cant use dig!

mud slap/blizzard/ice beam~dig

Cyrus
21st May 2003, 02:19 PM
Anyone willing to subref this?

Mindprobe
30th May 2003, 12:03 PM
I don’t know how heck Gnaw was able to pull out 3 mirror images, a double team makes only 2. Well, fixed that one off, only one mirror image remaining. Sorry, but I have to ref this at my way if I’m going to ref this. Cyrus asked me to sub-ref. This time I’m reffing with extended damage/fatigue. Things base damage is higher and fatigue drop is higher. Just to make sure this battle won’t go on about 20-25 rounds ;).

Pre-Round Status

Thrash and Trash the Nidoking: 88%, energy (86%), angry, wet
Sandstorm/Supersonic ~ Sandstorm/Supersonic/Thunderbolt ~ Sandstorm/Supersonic/Thunderbolt

Gnaw the male Croconaw: 100%, energy (91%), one mirror image, feeling cocky
Mud Slap ~ Blizzard ~ Ice Beam/Dig

Round Two

The angry Nidoking, Thrash and Trash starts to form a ritual, waving his arms around and roaring to the sky. Wind starts to blow, taking masses of sand with it, together they created a sandstorm. Gnaw, the male Croconaw saw this coming and seized the opportunity, he dug the ground abit, formed a ball of mud and threw it on Thrash and Trash’s left eye, making him yelp in pain. Just right before the wind and sand started blowing through the arena. The sandstorm had another, unexpected effect. The sand went right through Croconaw’s mirror image. At first the image started to twist and then dissapearing into thin air.

Sparks flew around the purple Nidoking, as it summoned electric forces around it. He aimed in the best way it could with his right eye and unleashed the electric volley. Croconaw answered to the attack by summoning a blizzard. From Gnaw’s mouth, he shot out blizzards, cold wind with ice mixed up with snow. Very cold indeed. The warm rays of sun made the tempatre go higher, thus hindering the blizzard. Furthermore, the raging sandstorm ripped the blizzard apart. Stronger storm overpowers weaker one. The sandstorm created a static, which boosted the thunderbolt from Thrash and Trash. The volley slammed right into Gnaw, zapping it’s whole body. The crocodile didn’t like, not at all. After the volley, he felt some stiffiness in his left arm and left leg.

Thrash and Trash started to load another volley of thunerbolt. Gnaw couldn’t see much through the storm, so he decided to dig in to the earth. With fierce claws he drilled into the earth, deep inside. Just before the unleashed electric volley from Nidoking hit the place where it first was.

End-Round Status

Thrash and Trash the Nidoking: 83%, energy (74%), anger building, grinning, left eye’s accuary lowered due to mud,

Gnaw the male Croconaw: 82%, energy (82%), feeling not so cocky, feeling stiffiness in left arm and leg, underground

Arena: The grass frozen, frozen sand in random places
Sunny Day active for 3 actions
Sandstorm active for 6 actions

Cyrus
6th June 2003, 09:25 PM
My apologizies Shadow87, but the DQ time is up... You haven't posted in the abscenes tower and this match is taking forever... Prehaps a rematch when you are able to be one consistenctly.

Mindprobe
7th June 2003, 03:48 PM
I'll confirm that Cyrus is the winner, by DQ.