PDA

View Full Version : TPM UK 2 (sign ups!)

ChobiChibi
30th March 2013, 07:18 PM
BECAUSE I SAID SO and I mod RPG so naturally I have to make people sign up for things.

Anyway, it's been far too long since I got to touch Heald's beard, so I feel like something needs to be done about this. And to see other TPMers too, of course, and have crazy antics and stuff.

Basically we need to establish where/when this should happen, and what we should get up to. And if there are any foreigners coming over in the near future, to arrange time to see them too.

Where Chobster, where?!
London's obviously the biggest and easiest city for me to get to... From Uni or home. Depends where I am though, but everything is generally easier to get to from Bristol (home) than Chichester (uni). Cardiff is totally doable from home also... I can go further away if I'm given enough notice.

When will I see you (again)?
Sundays are my best days, until Uni finishes... I suppose this depends a lot on location XD
I finish Uni on the 17th of May, so then my weekdays become free. Woop. Not good for you working folks though.

What shall we dooooo?
Get really drunk? Idunnoguys XD
There is of course the MCM Expo in London at the end of May. Which I already know Wurze is going to, and I'm very tempted to try and make the Sunday (can't do the whole weekend, turns out the girl I work with will be going on the Saturday). I'm also up in London on the 30th because Samchu is taking me to the Final Symphony concert and I'm going to meet Nobou Umeatsu and fangirl for days after.

Anyway.

Lets do this. I'm so excited X3 #TPMUK!!

Weasel Overlord
31st March 2013, 07:14 AM
Yup, I'll be there for the whole May weekend of Expo :D cosplaying as Jake from RE6 too haha, fun times!

Not sure about the hotel situation cos I don't think I'm staying in one, but holy shit TPMUK 2 ON THE SUNDAY, LET'S DO THIS THANG!!

ChobiChibi
3rd April 2013, 03:38 PM
So I think I'm gonna go ahead and say this will be on the Sunday of the Expo (26th of May) in London. Because Expo is win and totally nerdy.

I'm gonna toddle down to ASB so some other Brit-people I know that are lurking down there might be tempted to join us :D