PDA

View Full Version : does Goku have psychic powers??

Vega
5th May 2003, 06:35 AM
if you've seen the Bardock special you'll know thw whole story about him getting psychic powers and what not. i noticed one bit in that film where Goku and Bardock were in the same room and Goku could see what Bardock was seeing in one of his visions.

and then in the Frieza saga, Goku listens in on one of the telepathic conversations between King Kai and that old dude, The Guru. and also in the androids saga, when Goku is dying from that heart disease. he wakes up and says something about him sensing what was going on, oh and there's that dream he has about the androids killong Gohan and Trunks, when at that time he had not even seen Android 17 and 18.

so, does Goku have psychic powers, discuss. :wave:

Metarubeceramon
17th May 2003, 06:28 PM
I'll make another question that is just as controversial: Does the Earth in Dragon Ball have two moons or what? ;)

Gengar1
29th May 2003, 06:40 PM
Knowing the endless possibilities of the world, Id say the moon regenerates.

pokemasterfrank
30th May 2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Metarubeceramon
I'll make another question that is just as controversial: Does the Earth in Dragon Ball have two moons or what? ;)

Hmm...in Dragon Ball, they keep it quite stable...more so then usual. They had Jackie Chun/Master Roshi blow up the moon the first time, and then have that werewolf guy unable to change back into a man because the moon's gone. Its when they shift to DBZ that has the contradictions. The moon was blowen up, and then it appears again and Gohan can turn into an oozaro. Then, Piccolo gets to blow it up :o. I guess we have to assume that someone gathers the Dragon Balls and wished it back up there. But then there's that DBGT thing with the evil dragons and each dragon representing a good wish. Maybe they ran out of spaces or something >_>;;. Anyway...

Goku and psychic powers...hmm...seems so.

My friend had a theory before. If you recall in the Saiyan saga, when Gohan ran away from Piccolo and went back home (after they orphan thing), he decides to go back to train and he thinks a message to his mom. Somehow, Chi-Chi picks it up o_o. So, he theorized that Chi-Chi got telepathing powers during intercourse with Goku. Kinda like STDs, except STP o_O. I think either Gohan just got the telepathic powers from Goku and sent the message to Chi-Chi, or it was just a mom thing.

dragon684
24th June 2003, 08:26 AM
Also after the saiyan saga when Goku looks like a mummy he sits up in his bed and concentrates on a glass of water. suddenly the water falls down because master roshi comes in. So I believe goku actually doesn't have psychic powers but he does al those things by the energy he also uses to fly.

Celebii
24th June 2003, 12:39 PM
It is pretty clear in the Buu saga that Goku does have psychic powers to some extent since he uses telepathy on Fat Buu to find out how he came to be part of Super Buu.